Mornings

Story Info
The best way to wake up.
1.9k words
4.31
36.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mornings, the best time of the day for making love. At least in my opinion, especially after the morning I had a few days ago...

I looked at the clock and it said 5:30 AM, I groaned and sat up, contemplating the distance to the bathroom and the need to use it. I stumbled as quietly as possible into the master bath, seated myself upon the throne and proceeded to empty my bladder, again, as quietly as possible.

Deborah is a very light sleeper and heard me upon my return to bed, then sleepily reached out and drew me to her. Snuggling up to my back she pulled me over where she could reach around in front of me and fondle my private parts.

After relieving myself, I had used the damp wash cloth on the sink to wipe the end of my penis clean, my darling wife in her more playful moods loves to take me into her mouth, and for the times she did feel playful, I was always careful to see that the experience was not unpleasant to the taste. Of course, she always took the time to afford me the same courtesy, and I greatly appreciated it.

On this morning, I was planning to arise nearer to 7:30 than I was to 5:30, however she must have had a wonderful dream because it soon became apparent, Deborah wanted me up now, but not necessarily out of bed. Her silky touch fondled my testicles and lifted each one in turn, then stroked upward along the underside of my penis to the top which she caressed gently before slipping her hand completely around me and squeezing just enough to encourage the flow of blood into my member.

I turned the rest of the way onto my back so that she could reach me more comfortably. I felt her breathing on my neck as she felt me stiffen to her touch, her gentle ministrations to my manhood were exciting us both but I continued to languish in the luxury of being caressed by a beautiful woman.

Let me tell you about Deborah if I may, she stands just at 5'3" tall and 124 lbs. Her measurements are 36 24 36 and that is not an exaggeration. Her workout routine consists of 5 days per week, with weights and aerobic exercise and her toned body shows it. Not to mention her stamina, which was about to be exhibited to me.

As I said before I digressed, I was lying back enjoying the sensations as she moved slowly down my body, her lips trailing down my neck, first to one nipple and then the other. Now, my nipples had never been sensitive, but when she worked them over they became a most erogenous zone. Soon as her lips continued their decent I became harder than I had thought possible, then it happened, her tongue flicking the head of my penis, until I could feel heat building up, not from the friction but from the intensity of it, her hand had continued to massage the length of me as she did this.

Soon her lips surrounded the head and slipped over and down beyond the crown until I felt myself contact the roof of her mouth at the beginning of the entrance to her throat, then slowly she dragged her lips back up and off of me, allowing the feel of the cool morning air to contact my damp penis. Her mouth again engulfed me, with her hand leading the way down and alternating with her mouth leading the way back up. Just as a vagina would stroke the entire length of a penis, except with slightly more pressure and friction her lips and hand moved up and down, faster and faster, until I was sure I was going to lose what little control I had and fill her mouth with my fluids, then she stopped, looking up and me and smiling, stroking gently, asking with her eyes if I was enjoying the attention. In answer I reached down and placed my hand on her hair and stroked it as she started again.

I leaned my head back into the pillow and sighed as her warm, hot mouth enveloped me and pulled me closer and closer to orgasm. I needed to recover my control and so I moved around into a classic sixty-nine position with each of us on our sides, and then pushed her pelvis over until her legs were open and her clitoris was within my reach. She stiffened and then moaned as I sucked her sensitive little nub into my mouth, starting to suck me harder, it became a duel of wills over control. The concentration I used in focusing on her pleasure gave me the needed distraction to maintain my control and delay my ejaculation. She on the other hand began the quivering of her legs and stomach that indicated her approaching orgasm, she continued to stroke and lick me as her breathing quickened and I could taste her arousal as it spilled out of her onto my tongue, I knew she was almost there, almost, so close, legs quivering, breathing coming in hard gasps mixed with moans, then with a shudder she wrenched herself loose from me and sat up.

I turned back to my back and she pounced on me, like a wild cat. She had told me when we married that she might accidentally hurt me in the throes of passion. At this moment, as I looked in her eyes, I was certain it was a possibility.

There is nothing quite like the view with Deborah on top, I have always loved it, placing my hands on her narrow hips and looking into her eyes, sliding my hands up her ribs to caress her breasts and worry the nipples with my fingertips until they are hard as .45 caliber bullets and just about the same size, this morning was not to be so slow and relaxed however.

Her hand snaked between us as she bit my chest and guided my hardness into her hot center, she moaned and bit again just as she crashed down on me, impaling herself on my erection.

I began to feel those incomparable inner muscles that she has toned into a finely oiled machine of love begin to milk me, grinding against me she continued to lick and bite me. Grinding her clit against my pelvic bone with every thrust, moving in little circular motions. At the bottom of each downward thrust and soon she was racing toward her orgasm. Moving her hands up to my chest she pushed herself up until she was suspending herself with her hands on my chest and her knees on either side of me on the bed, then she began a driving rhythm that was at a rate of two downward thrusts per second, harder and faster she moved, up and down, the muscles of her vagina gripping me on every up stroke, I was sure that she would milk all my fluids out of me at each stroke but each time, the sensation built to a higher pitch.

Soon her nostrils were flaring, her breathing that of an athlete striving for the finish line, opening her eyes briefly she looked down at me and then pressed toward the mark even harder, up and down, relentless, each stroke drawing me closer, over and over, I thought I was climaxing, only to feel renewed efforts on her part. Soon there began a low keening wail in her throat as she drove toward her climax. "Yes! Yes!

Her orgasm began at the same time mine did, I spilled up into her and felt her flood me with her own fluids. Her contractions milking me as her body spasmed and she collapsed down onto me. She was resting with her head on my chest as I began to soften, gently I turned her to her side and slid down the bed until my mouth was on her sweet pussy, I began to lick and suck until she was begging me to stop...I rolled her to her stomach and began anew, this time at her back door. As my tongue circled her smaller opening, I inserted my fingers into her wet pussy and pressed down on her G spot. More and more of my tongue slipped into her until my fingers and tongue were taking turns in her respective holes, she began to moan, louder this time and I moved up her back until my cock was in line with her little pussy and then I slid forward until I entered her. Our rhythm was gentle and loving, I was whispering in her ear how much I loved her and the feel of her. I had slid out and back in several times when she shifted position and my cock was against her little ass. I pushed forward slightly and she relaxed allowing the head partial entrance.

The first time I had taken her anal virginity, I had hurt her, misreading her signals as we lay on our sides in the guest room of a friend's house. The lubrication from her pussy had not been enough and in the passion of the moment I had not realized that. She later told me that it had hurt but that when she felt me erupt into her bottom that it had been very erotic and she wanted to try it again sometime...it appeared that this was the day.

After our first encounter I had Astroglide nearby all the time and I reached up on the head board and retrieved the bottle. Pouring a generous amount on myself and on her little bottom I started to enter her and pull back, slowly as the lube began to afford entrance. Soon I had an inch inside of her, then two, then I was halfway in. I am 7+ inches long and 6 inches around, so it was no small feat for her to accept my full length inside of her. Soon she was gripping the pillow and I whispered to her. "Is this hurting you?" She shook her head and reached for the little vibrating egg she kept in her top drawer, as I began to stroke she slid it down over her clit and soon her breathing increased, her jaw muscles bunched as she pressed back against me as hard as she could, she was moaning now, calling my name, moaning more and more then she hissed at me.

"Let me turn over." I pulled back and she reversed her position as I pulled out, She plopped the little egg into her pussy and pulled me toward her, grasping my cock she impaled her ass with it, her legs up over my shoulders, she began to bite and claw me, crying out in passion she drug me down against her hard. My cock was as deep as it would go and she wanted more...soon I was hammering into her and she started moaning and exclaiming. "This is so hot, oh! This is gonna be big, Oh my God. I never dreamed it could feel this hot..."

"Cumming now, baby, fill my ass with your cum, fill me. Fill me up, now cum with me" Aieeeeee oh yes, yes, yes, yes. Nnnnngggggghhhh." Through her moaning and thrashing she sent me over the edge and I emptied my second blast of the morning deep inside of her.

Collapsing beside her after having pulled out, We snuggled down and went back to sleep. "Maybe I should call in sick today," I thought as I fell asleep.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed this. I always welcome feedback, and don't forget to vote.