Mornings With You

Story Info
She loves it when you're playful.
933 words
4.32
35.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petulant
Petulant
12 Followers

You are sitting at the kitchen table, reading your newspaper, and I'm on the other side of the table, wearing a sexy little black number eating fresh strawberries with cream for breakfast. Playfully, I throw a strawberry at you and hit the paper. You lower the paper and give me *that* look. I smile impishly and you say, "You won't be in such a playful mood if I get up and redden your ass for you" To which I laugh, (a challenge). You then proceed to get up and come around the table. I shriek, and jump up to run but you catch me by my wrist and drag me over to the couch.

You pull me down on the couch and drape me over your lap. "Now lets see how playful you feel" you say as you proceed to lower my black lace panties down to my knees. You don't take them off, you leave them there, entrapping my thighs. I look back at you and say "you wouldn't dare" and am answered with a loud, "SMACK! Across my cheeks. I shriek and you proceed to rain sharp stinging slaps across my ass. I'm kicking and screaming, (and getting hotter) You stop and put your hand between my legs to find me wet.

You dip a finger inside my pussy, coating it with my juices, then pull it out and bring it to my lips. "Lick" you say, and I do, moaning at the eroticism of it. Then you SMACK! my ass again. "I let you get away with too much" You admonish. "It's time you learn some respect and remember whose in control" Then you SMACK me again before slipping your finger inside me again. Over and over you finger fuck me until I'm ready to cum, then you stop (sadist) "No, pleassseee don't stop!" I wail. You laugh.

"I'm in a playful mood now" you announce. You continue to smack my ass, alternating cheeks with each smack, rubbing in between, driving me crazy.

You tease me by lifting my panties just to the bottom of my redden globes, then lowering them again, fingering me, Smacking me until I'm crying out for the end of this sexual torture.

But you will hear none of it. You make me get up from your lap and bend over the couch,. Still my panties are down around my knees and you won't let me take them off. You tell me not to move, and I don't. Too aroused now to disobey, afraid I won't get the release I'm so desperate for at this point.

I hear you unzip your pants from behind me and I moan out loud. you laugh again, "Slut" you say. "Daddy's little slut want to get her ass fucked?"

You ask in this deceptive sultry voice.

"Oh, please..." I mumble. "Answer me!" You yell, and I jump. "Tell Daddy to fuck your ass"

I'm so fucking aroused I wiggle my ass at you and beg. "Oh, Daddy," (I say in a highly seductive voice) "Cum fuck your baby's ass"

The next thing I feel is your finger running up my crack. A cool liquid coating my anus. You continue to lube me for what seems like hours, but is only minutes, calling me a nasty slut, Daddy's little slut, the whole time before you finally bury your finger deep in my ass.

I actually groan at the intrusion. Panting and gyrating my hips against your finger.

"Tsk, tsk," you say, "Look what a little whore Daddy's made his girl. You can't wait to have Daddy's cock in your ass, can' you?' I know you expect an answer, but I'm too lost in the feeling.

SMACK! You hit my ass hard. "Answer me Bitch" you growl close to my ear as you continue to finger fuck my ass.

"oh, yes, " I croak out. "I can't wait any longer. Fuck my ass Daddy, fuck me Now!"

You laugh seductively and remove your finger from my ass, but before I can protest, you replace it with the head of your dick.

"Argh!" I groan. You as so big, I feel myself stretching.

"shh...baby" you crone. "you know you can take all Daddy's cock, relax" And I do, and I feel myself opening as you push in farther and farther until you're buried to the hilt.

I feel so full, so love, I moan loudly..."Fuck me Daddy" I whimper, "fuck me hard, show me I'm yours"

I hear you chuckle again, "oh yeah baby, Daddys going to fuck your ass good." you start to pull out, then push back in as you begin fucking my ass long, hard and good. I'm going wild now, bucking against you. The sound of our combined breathing echoes in the room. The smell of sex is everywhere.

I feel you nearing your orgasm as your cock swells bigger inside my ass, I arch back and you reach around to finger my clit. It's all to much and I buck against you, sending you over the edge.

I feel your cock pulsing with each squirt of your cum in my ass and it sends me over the edge too. I start cumming, and cumming until I can't cum no more.

After awhile, when our hearts have returned to normal, you pull out and give me one last SMACK on my ass.

"Next time you want to play sweetie," you say, "know what you'll get"

I smile back at you. "Some things are nice to know" I reply and we laugh.

We then both head for the showers.

Petulant
Petulant
12 Followers