Morphing Mary

Story Info
Middle aged Asian woman has first MMF experience.
5.1k words
3.78
40.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers

"Men are naturally primal sexual beings, deep down women want to be." Anon.

The pleasure imperative brought us again to the anachronistic rusty chain wire gate of Liz and Noel's mansion near Geilston Bay. The coarse bluestone gravelled track wound its way around an embankment to their owner built house on a lifestyle block overlooking the River Derwent near Hobart, Tasmania. That 100 metres of driveway was our last "turn back" moment, once sight from the house we were committed to play.

Noel met us at the garden gate with such eagerness that told us he had been waiting so expectantly for quite some time. After mandatory hugs we were ushered in through the sliding glass

doors of what had been the original basement garage but was now converted into a self contained flat. This was our first visit to their new house. It was to become a familiar abode.

We had been daytime shopping in Hobart. The mundane tasks completed we were on our way back to the East Coast. Now our reward was play time.

The cup of tea proffered by Liz was welcome and helped refocus me somewhat, after facing the rush hour traffic on the East Derwent Highway. It was our accepted practice to avoid eating too much until after play, the sugary Boston bun we brought was quickly demolished. Mary had an issue with hypoglycaemia so it was a prudent precaution.

There was little preliminary chit-chat in the nervous anticipation of what was to unfold. Noel made the first move suggesting that Mary might need a massage after the stresses of the day. That was acceded to without a word, and the four of us made our way, with some trepidation, up the stairs to the mezzanine floor bedrooms.

All had been prepared with careful forethought by an experienced swinging couple. The whole floor had been designed with this end in mind. First Mary was offered a towel and invited into "Pleasure Central". Noel was aware that Mary was self conscious about the caesarian scars on her abdomen so he left graciously. It gave me a chance to take in the setting. On entering there was a clear glass screened shower bay, then a professional's massage table and further back a large futon on the floor - The Yellow Brick Road to orgiastic delight!! All tastefully arranged with subdued indirect lighting, a ylang-ylang scented burner on a low table with all the necessary accoutrements close at hand. In the background soft music wafted from hidden speakers. The room was heated to a comfortable temperature. It held great promise.

After Mary finished showering she stepped out onto the soft white bath mat to meet me holding the matching giant fluffy white towel. I had undressed. Our initial contact was a total skin on skin embrace, a little wet, but familiar. I felt so honoured, so imbued with love as I dried her petite Asian body, her long black hair now showing an odd grey strand. She lapped it up.

It was time. Noel was laying on the bed in the next room snuggled up to Liz. "Are you ready yet?" He sounded a little impatient.

With Mary's wet hair turbaned in the towel I took her by the hand and stepped her towards the massage table. The ever thoughtful Noel had placed a small wooden step to aid her to mount the elbow height table. It was to have a vital role as the early evening unfolded.

It did not escape my lascivious mind that I was assisting my lovely wife onto this "Altar of Carnal Delight", shortly to be joined by the "High Priest of Pleasure". I helped her onto the vinyl covered table where she lay nervously with her face inserted into the aperture provided. Noel was now in the room with us, preparing the massage oil, dressed most appropriately in just a pair of jocks. Mary hid her face while I spread a towel over her beautifully smooth plump buttocks to preserve her modesty. Lying face down her small breasts were squashed beneath her body. I never did comprehend this shyness. Her small mammaries had fulfilled their life functions, initially as a visual sexual stimulant to potential mates, a potent focus of arousal for herself and the fount of nourishment to our children. A precis of the propagation of the species! Yes, at the age of 46 years they had to lower their gaze to the ground a little bit. But her nipples were to die for, large, elongated and dark. So easy to tease and suck.

As Noel poured the warmed oil Mary gave a surprised start, and then settled back to enjoy the soft touch of his hands sweeping the oil along her spine and around her shoulder blades. I had positioned myself on a stool at the head of the table and was caressing the nape of her neck while pulling her black Asian mane forward. Mary was very sensitive to touch, light caressing touch, sensual touch, certainly not a remedial massage pounding. Noel knew the difference. However there were no soft "oohs" and "aahs" emanating from the void beneath. Mary remained tense.

Noel was a master of his craft, moving to the foot end of the table, lifting each foot up in turn, oiling and stroking gently, smoothly and tenderly. No response! Further up the rear of her calves he worked, with the same result. Moving to the side of the table now he placed his hands firmly on her towel covered buttocks and began to knead them in such a way that Mary perceptively rocked to and fro. At last there was some acknowledgement of pleasure, an expulsion of air from her mouth.

For Mary this was a pleasure far removed from sex. Often she quipped that she could fall asleep while being touched. Sometimes she proved herself right. We did not want this to be such an occasion. I leaned forward and kissed the area just beneath her hair line. Softly, barely touching, exhaling warm breath on to the slightly damp shadow from my lips. She jerked her head away. Too soon for that! I took the hint and went back to caressing her cheeks, talking lovingly, softly as I did so.

Positions changed. Noel moved up to concentrate on her back and arms. Mary obliged by lifting each one in turn. Very long, slow strokes down the length of her arm was having some effect. He then caressed both sides of her her body from armpits to waist, adding more oil. Mary's small breasts were firmly tucked beneath her but Noel slid his hands over their base. To do so he had to stand on the step and rear up over her. Even though she couldn't see him the proximal sensation began to trigger a more enthusiastic response. She was being dominated.

The pace was accelerating, Mary was making the transition from "mousey Mary" to "cock hungry Mary". I loved her so!! Noel's bare chest made contact with her oiled back. "Smart move, Noel" I thought. She pushed back against him but the uncomfortably strained position was unsustainable.

Massage was resumed.

He keep his hands above the material protecting her buttocks. It was Mary who lifted her hand and drew the towel upwards in an unmistakeable invitation to put hand to bare buttock. Now behind her he began to palpate those lovely fleshy orbs, in doing so pulling the foreskin of her clitoris back over the tiny but responsive organ. This was a magical sensation for Mary. I was keeping her focussed by caressing her head, ears and neck. With each deliberate rounding out of her gluteal muscles her need for resolution of the intense sensation centred on her pubic mound grew more insistent.

"Oooh, fuck me, fuck me!" sighing wistfully from beneath the table. Softly, sweetly but needfully. Noel heard it too. That encouraged him and he persevered, now sliding his hand up between her thighs into the warm humid cave formed by her body and the massage table. He could feel the wetness forming around her labia, he could feel her backward motion to greet his hand. Placing the palm of his left hand on the small of her back he pressed firmly. Simultaneously his right hand covered May's public mound so that his palm would be intimate contact with her labia and vagina. The smallest movement was intensified by the sensation of being restrained and teased. Her left hand was groping blindly back towards his body. Noel moved forward and Mary's fingers sought and found the elastic of his jocks. Her disappointment was intense, he was flaccid.

Noel pulled back, a little embarrassed, Mary withdrew her hand with some annoyance. Noel broke the tension with "Ï feel like a cup of tea." I thought incongruently, "you don't look like one!" He turned and quickly left the room. Intro-mission denied.

I helped the disgruntled Mary from the massage table. She quickly sought her panties and bra to cover her nakedness, not being sure what was happening. Ah, the shyness of some Asians? Together we walked out the door in the bright light of the big bedroom. Liz, dressed in her oversized white dressing gown was arranging a small coffee table in front of the sofa pushed against a wall. I could hear clatter from the kitchen down stairs. We settled on to the sofa and I pulled Mary towards me not sure if she was about to burst into tears, or rage from the room. Liz, assuming that the fucking was finished, said "How does that lovely little pussy feel now?" as she flashed a big grin and a knowing wink, "Rumpy Pumpy good!" she continued in a cheeky parody of Mary's Asian accent.

At that moment Noel appeared carrying a tray with tea pot and cups.

I spotted it. Although still wearing underpants there was a noticeable protrusion from within. I winked at him. "The dog has a bone—r", he responded with a really cheeky grin. The exchange went over Mary's head. I knew then that the contrived intermission was really a cover for him to inject "Caverject" into the base of his shaft while downstairs preparing the refreshment. While it makes me shudder to imagine the procedure, the effect is outstanding, literally.

Now, for readers who are unfamiliar with "Caverject" a little digression is in order because it will make subsequent events clearer. "Cavaject", pharmaceutical name "Alprostadil" is a freeze dried powder mixed with sterile water in an individually prescribed dose and injected into the base of the penis just prior to intercourse. It was a very effective treatment for erectile dysfunction prior to the oral "Viagra" revolution, and is still in use today. It is extremely effective in gaining and maintaining erections in older men regardless of the cause of the dysfunction. The rigidity of the penis can border on priapism, which is a potential threat if too much Alprostadil is injected. This can be catastrophic and lead to a visit to a hospital emergency room. The erection occurs within 10 minutes, and intercourse should take place within 30 minutes, placing a time pressure on events. Ejaculation is helpful in leading to de-tumescence (softening), but sometimes multiple orgasm and ejaculation are necessary to resolve the internal pressure on the penis which can become painful if not addressed.

The air of expectant urgency caught Mary by surprise as Noel took the cup from her hand and placed it back on the side table. "Come, you sexy little bitch, we have some business to finish." Half pulling her to her feet, half dragging her towards the pleasure room, she at first resisted. His free hand pulled the thin cloth bra from her left breast as he passed around behind her, twisting the large nipple on her slightly saggy middle aged tit Pressing his now erect but covered cock up against her arse he made a few playful rooting movements, frotting her, as it used to be called.

The suddenness, and dominance, of his actions had caught her by surprise, but she rapidly became submissive, going willingly into the room and stepping willingly on the step before the massage table. While she quickly shimmied out of her bra, Noel divested her of her panties and drew his finger up the inside of her thighs. She pouted her buttocks to him, and without demure let him slide his hands between her legs to engage with her now damp and relaxing vagina.

Mary was at that time, in her mid-forties. Although approaching menopause she still cradled some eggs in her ovaries. Possibly the bright flame of her growing desire was fuelled by her body taking the opportunity to procreate. We had not deliberately timed our visit to Hobart to mesh with her cycle but by chance it was two weeks since her last period. Pregnancy was not possible, as her fallopian tubes had been severed ten years before. Her hormones didn't take account of that. I know for certain that the three babies from her belly were mine. She was a virgin when we met, had never felt another man's cock in that tight little cunt until after our children had grown. Now she was making up for lost opportunity.

With his hand cupping her pubic mound Noel shunted Mary up on to the table. With a deft twist she had freed herself from his probing fingers, and arranged herself naked, face up on the flat surface. I again took my place at the head of the table, as befits a loving partner. I puckered up Mary's right breast after slipping my arm beneath hers and sweeping the flesh up so that her deliciously firm nipple was projecting towards our playmate. Noel took the offering in his mouth. Mary started, she didn't particularly like full on suction first up. There wasn't much she could do about it, I was kissing her lips sensuously, and Noel was savouring her left nipple by this stage. It was an unequal struggle so she gave in and relaxed, lay back and began again to enjoy the unique satisfaction of being pleasured by two men.

While sucking her tits Noel had moved his right hand down to Mary's crotch and was caressing it in a circular motion, applying pressure across the fullness of her mound. That was stirring the bubbling pot of her belly. The pleasures of the sex act are but a distraction from natures true purpose. Mary was in its thrall. What had previously been a pleasant, even exciting warm up to intercourse was now taking on a dynamic of its own.

My presence, kissing her forehead, stroking her cheeks gave Mary the security to yield to the desire raging in her belly. She tried to lift herself in order to reach for Noel's member. It was with great love and intense pride that I pushed both of my arms beneath her shoulders and elevated her into a semi reclining position. Her right hand reaching down over the side of the table searched frantically but Noel had moved further away to accentuate the tease. "Your cock, your cock, give me your cock!!" she demanded. This was not the normally demure Mary speaking, she was moving into hypersex, being driven by the fundamental impetus of the life force itself. The way nature had intended is sperm direct from testes to womb, express, non-stop and in countless multitude. Emotions of shyness, notions of embarrassment or constructs of morality were to play no part in the tableau to follow.

Noel buried his head into the junction of her thighs, his tongue slewing through the thin waft of black Chinese pubic hair, seeking the source of the seductive odour of a woman on heat. Mary dragged at his head, the effect on her engorged clitoris more than she could bear. Partly rotating her body to the right she pulled his head towards her left breast, the action bringing his cock within reach of her groping hand. She wanted his cock so much, now she had him in her hand she wanted more. "Fuck me, fuck me!" the woman implored as she struggled to get down from the massage table. Sitting up sharply, facing Noel, she began turn and then slide towards him. Catching her intention he grasped his rigid and straining dick, supporting it from underneath. He stepped forward, and she slid down, a collision of two bodies with the shared primal urge to mate.

No thought of the consequences now-- pregnancy? (impossible), disease? (extremely unlikely), embarrassment? (we are all in it together), legality? (private act between consenting adults), fear?(not in this situation). Noel was an older man, both gentle and considerate, with an unrivalled experience in pleasing women in multi-partner sex. His gorgeous and loving wife, Liz, enjoyed it because he enjoyed it. What was different was that Mary was normally afraid of semen, but not this time. Her whole being wanted it, inside her belly, not on her breasts as she usually preferred.

Instantly I was there to help Mary slide off the grey vinyl covering and straight on to the rigid member waiting below. It was a seamless transition to sexual union. With gravity assisting and Noel perfectly positioned, Mary's legs slid around Noel's lower calves. His firm pointed knob was engulfed by the copiously lubricated entrance to her vagina. With a quick movement Mary wrapped her arms around Noel's neck and eased down from the support beneath her buttocks. In that split second she had impaled herself on his cock, clinging to his torso and tightening her grip behind his knees. Mary weighted only 50kg, Noel was able to fully support her as he remained motionless. Mary, with proximity to his ear was repeating a mantra with a sweet imploring softness in her voice "fuck me, I want you to fuck me!", all the while longingly eyeing the mattress only metres away.

There was a dilemma. The exquisite connection, perfect for Mary who was basically weightless, posed an immanent risk of premature ejaculation for Noel. His cock was so deeply embedded in Mary's hot and tight cunt that any movement would bring him to climax. For Mary the intensity of the sensation of being fully supported bodily with her clitoris pressed hard to the root of his penis was rapidly impelling her towards orgasm. She initiated the reflexive rooting movement; visually imperceptible spasms began to wrack her body, while deep in her belly the contractions around Noel's penis became more powerful. If he responded in any way he would cum. He looked to me for assistance. "Quick, help me or I'll cum".

Now the dilemma was mine. On one hand I would have loved to have seen Noels balls contacting knowing that he was sending a dollop of hot sperm deep into Mary's pussy. Although I was a metre away I would have seen and heard every delicious facet of his climax, and probably Mary's involuntary orgasm as she felt the spasm of that first powerful contraction run through his shaft. On the other hand, in this precarious position they may have fallen to the floor with some potential for personal injury. Gallantly I positioned myself behind Mary, taking some of her weight by supporting her buttocks. I didn't want Noel to lose his rightful place deep in Mary, but I knew he could not sustain this position much longer. Taking my lead, we slowly crabbed across the floor, our naked feet scouting for the mattress. Three bodies, two conjoined and the other assisting, must have made a rare sight. At the destination I plumped across the mattress and we began to slowly lower Mary onto her back, ever so careful that we didn't allow her to slip off Noel's dick.

As Mary sank into the foam mattress she assumed the classic missionary position, heels behind Noel's knees, arms around his waist. His relief was evident in the sigh he made as he adjusted his position and drove his cock straight in with some force. Mary, freed from the insecurity of being suspended, pushed back to receive him. With that came an ecstatic "ooh".

I held her down while Noel climbed even further into her. I could hear the slap of his balls on her buttocks. He gave a deep thrust, she answered with a contraction of her heels, hands and pussy. Back and forth with increasing tempo, increasing power, they rocked in the thrall of intense delight. I knew what was immanent when Noel drew back and lifted her legs. His outpouring was becoming incomprehensible as he prepared to pour out. Mary was struggling to keep him from pulling back too far, her speech was restricted to "fuck me, fuck me", repeated without structure but with deep conviction. She was close to orgasm, her legs were straightening, toes curling, fingers biting into his flesh. Then it came, well, Noel came!! But not as expected.

luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers
12