Mortal Kombat: The Sorcerer's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we taking the twins with us?" Mac asked him.

"Yes. Killian and Kraven will be joining us. I want you guarded at all times."

"When we're done with court can we go to Earthrealm?"

"Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"Because I need a few things."

"Like what?"

"Well for one I need an MP3 player. My soul is starting to wilt without my music. And the twins really don't sing that well."

"They don't huh?"

"No. And if I don't get some freaking sweet and sour shrimp I'm going to go ballistic. I can't take much more Trukeen." She said speaking of the pig lizards that were eaten in the Neatherrealm.

"Really?"

"Yes! And we totally need to hit Costco and buy some stuff in bulk. Do you like trail mix?"

"Um-" he wasn't sure what to say because he didn't know what trail mix was.

"Oh my god. Do you have money? Because I don't think Costco will take gold. I need trail mix!" she told him almost desperately.

"Calm down," he said with a laugh. "I will take you. And yes I do have Earthrealm money."

"Awesome." She hugged him. "Another question."

"Okay."

"What do you want from me at court?"

"Just be your sassy little self." He kissed her forehead. "Don't let anyone intimidate or push you around. And don't leave my sight."

"How long are we planning on being gone?"

"A few weeks at the most."

"Are you serious?!" She shook her head. "We can't leave Big Dog by himself that long."

"I'll keep that in mind." He rolled his head, popping his neck. "I don't want to be there that long either but I feel that I need to make Noob see that I'm not a threat at this point."

"Is he an enemy?"

"No. And I really don't feel the need to make one out of him right now." He smiled wickedly and rubbed a finger over one of her nipples. "I have other things I wish to focus my energies on."

He grabbed the loop on her collar and pulled her up to her tip toes. She had gotten good at predicting when he was planning on doing it and braced herself accordingly, hands on his shoulders, so that she wouldn't choke. She never put up a fuss about it because honestly it turned her on quite a bit. Him too, obviously.

Quan Chi pulled her against him and his hardened cock pressed into the soft flesh of her belly. Mac had found that Quan Chi was damn near insatiable. He had no problem taking her four or five times in a day, and she loved every minute of it.

"As much as I want to do this," he said letting her go. "We need to get ready for this trip."

"Really?" she groaned. "I'm so ready for you."

He laughed as he waved his hand and her clothes disappeared. He smiled when she blushed, still slightly embarrassed after six months together. He picked her up and pinned her up against one of the stone pillars. He freed his cock and plunged into her already drenched pussy. She came after a minute and bit his neck, pushing him over the edge.

He ported them to the shower of their room. When they were finished Mac plopped on the bed with a satisfied smile. She shook her head at the conversation that she'd had in the shower with Quan Chi.

"You know it took us like thirty seconds to fuck." She told him.

"So. Nothing wrong with that, not everything can be leisurely. Besides, we obviously are turned on by each other. Aren't you glad sometimes that you don't have to work so hard for it?"

She sat up and watched Quan Chi looking in a trunk.

"What are you doing?" she finally asked.

He pulled out a green and black outfit with a wide belt and a yin yang on the front. She tried really hard to control her laughter but a small snort slipped out and he glared at her.

"This is regal." He informed her loftily.

"I prefer you naked." She said.

"Yes, well," he swallowed, his cock starting to harden again. "Be that as it may I refuse to walk about Noob's court in the nude. With a hard on."

She walked to the wardrobe and grabbed a maroon sleeveless wraparound tunic and handed it to him. He put it on. She handed him his scary ass shoulder spike strip that he liked to wear occasionally. He buckled his belt, with the amulet of Shinnok, and looked in the mirror.

"First of all I didn't even know I had this in there." He said with a thoughtful frown. "Second I believe it is very plain."

"Simple, but elegant." She corrected him.

"You're sure?"

"You don't need any artifice Quan Chi."

"Well, if you insist."

"I do." She said promising herself that the green thing was going in the lava at a more opportune time.

"Why don't you go and say goodbye to Big Dog while I finish making preparations."

When she nodded, pleased with the request, Quan Chi summoned Killian and Kraven to escort her down to the court yard.

000

Noob was slouched comfortably in his throne waiting for Quan Chi's portal to open.

"How do you know he'll be here?" Alia asked.

"Because, Quan Chi has this thing about being punctual." Noob laughed. "One of the things I like about him."

"Hmm." Was Alia's only reply.

"I swear to the Gods Alia. Wait until you see this peacock. He'll show up in this big puffy green and black spiked outfit. Talk about gaudy."

A large black and green ringed portal opened in the hall and Quan Chi casually strolled out, followed by Mac, who was walking between Killian and Kraven. She had a golden chain attached to the collar at her neck, which was held firmly by Killian. When Quan Chi had produced the leash she'd merely winked at him, clipping the thing on herself.

The portal closed and Quan Chi walked forward to meet Noob who had gotten up out of his throne. Quan Chi gave a slight formal bow and Noob acknowledged him with a nod. Alia poked her head out from behind Noob and looked Quan Chi over.

"I thought you said he was a peacock?" Alia said questioning her husband's mental capacity.

Quan Chi chuckled.

"It's been pointed out to me lady that I need no artifice." Quan Chi told Alia.

"Oh my god. Your voice is so James Earl Jones." Alia told Quan Chi.

"James Earl Jones meets Michael Clark Duncan." Mac corrected Alia.

"You are so right." Alia told her and then turned to Noob. "How come you don't have a sexy voice like that?"

Noob gave a long suffering sigh.

"Why did I ask you here again?" Noob asked Quan Chi.

"You probably wanted to reassure yourself that I wasn't plotting your downfall." Quan Chi told him.

"Oh, yeah. And are you?"

"Not at the moment no."

"Hmm. Quan Chi my queen Alia. Alia the demon sorcerer Quan Chi."

"Nice to meet you." Alia said sticking out her hand.

Quan Chi looked down at the hand as if it was a snake and Mac nudged his elbow, spurring him to take her hand and shake it.

"Like wise." Quan Chi said with a forced smile.

Noob looked pointedly at Mac who had stepped out completely from behind Quan Chi's back. She engaged in a short tug of war with Killian over her leash before she managed to get it away from him. She handed the leash to Quan Chi who took it with a smile.

"Mac." Was all Quan Chi said as a way of introduction.

"Hmh." Was all that came from Noob.

"Charmed." She said sarcastically to Noob and winked at Alia.

"Your sarcasm is unbecoming little human." Noob said seriously and a shuriken appeared in his hand.

Quan Chi straitened his eyes bleeding completely too black. But Mac just laughed.

"Please. I live with a demon sorcerer, a giant two headed dog, and a bunch of spectral warriors. I'm not afraid of you." Mac said to Noob.

Alia started laughing and Noob turned to glare at her.

"I think you and I may become fast friends." Alia told Mac. "I'm headed out for a walk in the garden. Why don't you join me?"

Mac looked to Quan Chi who nodded and unclipped the leash from her collar. Both women left, followed by Killian and Kraven. Noob gave him a speculative look.

"Where did you get her?" He asked Quan Chi.

"The slave market in Outworld." Quan Chi told him as he accepted a glass of wine that was offered.

"I'll double whatever you a paid for her." Noob told him.

"I paid ten silver." Quan Chi said naming the paltry amount. "Why do you want her anyway? By all accounts you're devoted to your queen."

"Not for me. For Sub Zero."

"I had heard you made up with your little brother." Quan Chi said.

"Alia managed to convince him that he needed to stop trying to bring me back from the dark side."

"Gods! It annoys me when people assume that because we're evil that we're completely miserable."

"So you want to sell her to me or what?" Noob asked, not disagreeing with Quan Chi one bit.

"No. I'm quite fond of the girl really. Besides, your brother is one of the good guys. He's not likely to accept someone that you've purchased for him."

"Just as well I suppose. You're probably right." He motioned toward a door. "Let us go up to the roof. We can keep an eye on them up there."

"By all means. Lead the way." Quan Chi said. He didn't really like Mac being out of his sight. Killian and Kraven could handle most things but he'd still worry until they were back home.

000

"The way I heard him described I thought he would be ugly as sin but you got yourself a hottie." Alia told Mac with a giggle.

"Your Noob is no slouch in the looks department." Mac said with a laugh.

"True. Your Quan Chi is very tall."

"Six foot seven."

"That's insane."

"You're telling me. But I've gotten used to it. Everyone and everything around Quan Chi is big."

"Really?"

Mac stopped walking and pointed back at the twins who were walking a few paces behind them. They were both six foot six and extremely wide at the shoulders.

"She's right." Killian said with a nod.

"Tell her about the dog." Kraven said to Mac.

"Dog?" Alia asked.

"Big Dog is a two headed demon dog. He's close to twice as tall a Quan Chi."

"Wow."

"Yeah. He's sweet though. He's my baby." She grimaced. "And we had to leave him at home."

"I would have loved to see Noob's face if a fourteen foot tall, two headed dog walked out of that portal today." She laughed and then smiled wickedly. "Next time you totally have to bring the dog."

"Maybe if I whine enough Quan Chi will let me."

"So." Alia looked Mac over. "And I thought that Noob's choices for my outfits were intense."

"He's never actually put the leash on me, before now. I'm sure he was going for some kind of statement though."

"Yeah, private property." Killian said.

"No trespassing." Kraven added

Both women laughed.

"So this is a garden?" Mac asked looking around at the leafless gnarled trees, and the strange orange ground shrubs.

"How long have you been in the Neatherrealm?" Alia asked.

"Six months, give or take a day." Mac shrugged.

"And you haven't seen the vegetation yet?"

"We live in a volcano." Mac said matter of factly. "We don't have any kind of plants."

"Oh my god! A volcano? Really?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't that, I don't know, hot?"

"It's not very active right now." She looked down at herself. "And all I ever wear are Boris Vallejo Bikini's."

"Oh he's a good artist." Alia said latching onto thoughts of one of her favorite artist.

000

"They will be okay." Noob told Quan Chi. "Walk with me."

Quan Chi sighed and with one last look to where Mac was walking with Alia, he turned and started walking with Noob.

"What have you been up to?" Noob paused momentarily. "Old Friend."

"Hmh." Quan Chi said scoffing at that comment. "Believe it or not, I haven't been plotting your down fall. I've been focused on other things."

"I didn't know you even liked-"

"I swear if you tell me you thought that I was homosexual I don't know what I'll do to you."

"Asexual?"

"Oh. No." Quan Chi shook his head. "Sublimation. It's hard to find a woman that will willingly sleep with a demon, so I usually turn my energies to other things. I'm sure you understand."

Noob nodded.

"So I shouldn't really be expecting anything from your direction then?"

"I am content to stay at home for the time being."

"Excellent." He chuckled. "You'll stay for a week or so? My Alia seems taken with your Mac."

"Yes." Quan Chi sighed. "We can't stay much longer than that, or Mac will go crazy."

"Why?"

"We left the dog at home."

"Okay." Noob was a bit confused by the comment. "Are you talking about your big ass demon dog?"

"Yes. She calls the damn thing her baby."

"Indulge her," Noob told him seriously. "It might be the closest thing she'll ever get to a child if you keep her."

"Oni have children once in a while." Quan Chi said quietly.

Noob stopped moving.

"Are you telling me you're an Oni?"

Quan Chi laughed.

"I was an Oni. Once I mastered my sorcery I became a True Demon."

"Huh. Interesting." Noob filed the information away for going over at a later date. "Come. I will show you my cattle."

"Don't tell me you actually found a breed that can survive here?" Quan Chi asked incredulously.

"Oh yes." Noob said with a satisfied grin. "Texas Longhorns."

"I have got to see this." Quan Chi said and followed Noob.

000

"I know right?" Alia smiled. "I had a small scrap book when I was a child and my favorite picture was a Vallejo piece. I'd pulled it out of magazine."

"I-,"

"Mac, company." Killian informed her.

"Oh that's just Drahmin." Alia said as she watched the masked Oni approach.

"My lady." Drahmin said stopping in front of them, giving a bow. "And who is this?"

"This is Mac. Mac, this is Drahmin."

"I'm very pleased to meet you my dear. It's not often I get to see a beautiful woman around here. Besides you Alia."

Mac couldn't actually see Drahmin's face because he was wearing some kind of demonic looking kabuki mask. His voice was deep and somewhat gravely.

"Don't mind him." Alia said with a grin.

"She's taken." Kraven said stepping up right behind Mac and Killian to her side.

Drahmin cocked his head to the side for a moment studying the two gray soul warriors. Drahmin new only of a few sorcerers who kept such beings. Even here in the Neatherrealm.

"And who do you belong to my dear?" Drahmin asked speculatively.

"Quan Chi." She said easily. Proudly.

"Ah. Quan Chi." He chuckled and Mac felt that it was an ugly sound.

"Yes." She gave a tiny frown. "You know my lord?"

"We've met a time or two." He acknowledged.

"I see." Mac said, but she really didn't. She felt as if there were something else going on but hell if she could figure it out.

"I suppose I won't flirt with you then." He bowed low. "As always it's pleasant to see you Alia. If you'll excuse me I think I'll take my leave."

"Oh course." Alia watched him walk away with a frown. "That's weird. He never gives up that easy. He's usually quite the charmer."

Killian shared a look with Kraven. This encounter didn't bode well for their mistress. They could feel it but they kept their thoughts to themselves for the time being.

Mac shook her head and laughed.

"I'm glad Quan Chi made me come."

"You tried to get out of it?" Alia asked.

"Yeah. I'm kind of taking a vacay from the real world and I didn't want anything really intruding on that."

"That bad huh?"

"I don't know. I was working double shifts at the Burgerrama." She shuddered. She was still dreaming of hamburgers.

"The Burgerrama?"

"Yeah. I also seem to have this problem with picking the wrong guys. Apparently my brain and body feel that bad boys are sooooo much more fun!"

"Ha! I've got you beat." Alia said smiling.

"Do tell." Mac said curiously.

"I was a thief. I stole something from a Russian mob boss and he put a price on my head. So I went to Japan and the Yakuza got wind of the contract and that I was there and started chasing me."

"No way?!"

"Yeah. After a nifty car chase I ended up getting shot and going through the Neatherrealm portal. Noob and Drahmin found me."

"Wow."

"And now I'm a queen."

"Yeah. Of hell." Mac said with a snort of laughter.

"I may have traded Earth for Hell but I got Noob and my son Kuai Liang in the bargain, so I don't regret one moment." Alia had a faraway look on her face and she was rubbing a thin scar on her arm.

"What's with the scar?" Mac asked bringing Alia out of her thoughts.

"Oh." She looked down at it. "When Noob first brought me here, he sliced my arm with his shuriken. Kind of saying, you better not leave me because I can do horrible things to you."

"Hmm."

"Oh it didn't hurt." Alia jumped to Noob's defense.

"No?" Mac asked skeptically.

"Did you ever cut yourself with a razor but not realize it until you started bleeding?"

"Yeah I have."

"It was like that. He had the healer in there before it even had time to start hurting."

"You got lucky then." Mac said with a shake of her head.

"Why? What did Quan Chi do to you?" Alia asked curiously.

"Pressure point on my wrist."

"Oh, oww!" Alia said cringing.

"Yeah."

"You seem to be okay with him now."

"Oh I am. I thought that he was hot to begin with and I reminded him that he could catch more flies with honey instead of vinegar."

"And that worked for you."

"Yes."

"Of course it did." Killian said.

"Quan Chi spoils her rotten." Kraven added.

Mac turned to look at both of them, hands on her hips.

"Hey Alia, I'll bet you can guess who else spoils me."

"These two?" Alia pointed at the twins.

"Exactly."

If Killian and Kraven could blush they would have. Of course they spoiled Mac. She was a thing of beauty and brightness in their dim world. They could smile and laugh. They could play practical jokes that she always accepted with a grain of salt. With her they could let themselves be somewhat human again. To them that made her invaluable.

Mac laughed and hugged both of them. They were so much like older brothers that teased and joked but still managed to keep her out of trouble. If she ever had to leave the Neatherrealm and Quan Chi, she was going to take the twins with her. She wasn't sure how, but she would.

A little boy, who couldn't have been more than two, appeared, in a black puff of smoke, in front of Alia, who picked him up. She hugged him and the little boy just let her, not squirming like most boys would at that age. He waited until she was done and promptly told her lunch time.

"You're always hungry." She said with a laugh.

"Who?" the child asked looking at Mac.

"I'm Mac. And the gray guys behind me are Killian and Kraven." Mac told the child seriously.

"Pretty." He said as he reached out and latched onto the loop of Mac's collar with a death grip.

"Well," she said trying not to choke as she gently pried his fingers from her collar. "We know how you're going to be when you're older."

"Oh don't say that." Alia said with a grimace. "I don't want him hurting women."

"There's a thin line between pain and pleasure." Mac said with a smile.

"Don't I know it?" Alia said with an eye roll. "If he's anything like his father, he'll do okay. We'd better get this little monster back so he can have his lunch."

000

Drahmin watched quietly from a corner of the castle as the women walked back. When they disappeared into the castle Drahmin straitened away from the corner and headed back out into the garden.

I didn't even think Quan Chi liked women, he thought to himself. It had definitely surprised the hell out him to be told that Mac belonged to his hated enemy. The girl was something to use against Quan Chi though. The smile behind Drahmin's mask was positively evil. He set out for the waste, whistling a merry tune, and making plans.

000

"That doesn't surprise me." Mac said to Noob across the table they were all having dinner at together. "Longhorns are such a hardy breed. They can live off of very sparse vegetation. And their meat is very lean. And some of them can grow horns up to seven feet from tip to tip so it's not way too hard for them to defend themselves."

"Exactly." Noob said with a nod. "They are perfectly suited for an environment like the Neatherrealm."