"Most Sharing Selfishness" Ch. 02

Story Info
Faith tries to correct her elder stepdaughter, Buffy.
3.7k words
3.5
9.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nurek
Nurek
17 Followers

Chapter 2: Entry 2: "Preparations for a family fight."

Chapter 2 Beginning Author's Notes: This one has some parts that happened pretty close to the end of Season 3, but with some major differences; Faith (my character) still went bad, but in a totally different way than she did in the show... so some people from High School show up in this, Sunnydale High, that is.

Oh, and there're some kooky parts to this chapter; also: Buffy's friends will, if not in this chapter then in the later ones, find out that Faith is now B's stepmom (which, let's just say "the sparks will fly" about that!).

I hope you people enjoy this.

This chapter is basically "Faith's reflections", as she reflects on some of her High School days in Sunnydale High.

Simply put, B did not like having me take her daddy's place in the home; there were a lot, and I mean a *lot* of squabbles between myself and Joyce on one side, and B on the other... little D tended to stay out of it for the most part, but sometimes sided with one side and sometimes the other. Now, Joyce and I love eachother intensely; and I and B are pretty much rivals at work... that adds a totally different dimension to our relationship, which is fun, let me tell you!

To be blunt, B's schoolwork grades and conduct at school had taken a nosedive. This didn't fly with Joyce, and as the disciplinarian of the home now, it was up to to me to set B straight on some things! I relished this task, of course; anything to put that little homophobe in her place was fun to me!

I just had to come up with a plan; and luckily for me, there were some elements I could use... now, B's still a slayer, so she's still dangerous when provoked, but then again so am I; so I needed to enlist a little magical aid to accomplish this task, and a plan formed itself in my head when I was told by my wife that she had to work but Principal Snyder needed to meet with her, so she asked me to go in her stead. "This could be immense fun." I thought to myself as I dressed for the meeting and my schoolday. I picked out a knee-length skirt that had some movement room in it for my legs, a blouse, my favorite purse... I put my hair into a ponytail, and put on some flats for my feet, with stockings to round out the image. Principal Snyder is one of those fellows who's very traditional, and I wanted to make a good impression... just to throw him a bit, however, and this is where my quirky side came out, I made sure that my wedding and engagement rings were on and in full view. I also put on some earings to be fashionable too; and eagerly awaited the meeting as I got ready for the bus. The reason why I had elected to look stylish was because of the meeting; in reality I prefer to wear leather pants, a stylish shirt, and some thick-soled combat boots, but the matter required more fancy dress-code, so I "dressed to kill", as the saying goes.

Let's put it this way: waiting for the bus with B and Dawnie was almost fun, if you consider getting into fights bordering on fun- my elder stepdaughter does *not* like me, or so it seems! We argued the whole time we were waiting for the bus! I generally had the attitude of "B's now acting like a total bitch, so let's see if I can make her *my* bitch!" running through my head, and I inwardly chuckled at that. All three of us were wearing our backpacks, and frankly, B and I almost got into a fistfight waiting for the bus, a fight about me becoming her stepmom and replacing her dad in the home! I knew from our workouts and sparring exercises, plus conversations with Mr. Giles that I've got more muscle strength than B does, but she's better at martial arts than I am, so I knew that before I moved to take her on, I needed to get some aid from someone who knows a bit of magic at least- and I doubted that Joyce either knew any magic (which would surprise me to no end, by the way, but you never know) or that Dawn knew any (which would be even more surprising!), so I had to look elsewheres... besides, I really, and I do mean really doubted that Joyce would help me to fight Buffy... besides, as her stepmom, I had to compel her to respect me, and winning that respect would be the way to do it- so I had to do this myself. And that'd require magic lessons from someone of questionable morals and magical skill and power; or... someone who's morals could be eroded.

Since Diana had told me about the Hellmouths, I had discussed it with her and we'd come to the theory that the main effect of living on one is that your conscience gets eroded, pretty quickly too, I might add, and the longer you stay there, the more rapidly it gets eroded... this was confirmed when we, the Scooby Gang, found out that the Mayor, Richard Wilkins III had moved to the spot to found a town, back when he was known simply as "Richard Wilkins". I did a bit of spying for the Scoobies, I recall, and tried to dissuade Mr. Wilkins from his suicidal plan- or so I remember, and it seems to have worked... though, got to say, he didn't like the idea of me marrying a woman, especially a divorced one!

"Eroding morals" I thought, "Now, who can I employ to aid me in this?" I silently asked myself as I rocked quietly on my feet next to my stepdaughter B, with Dawnie standing both inbetween us and slightly behind us the whole time; with B berating me the whole time... this was only making me mad, but I chose to bide my time till I had the edge. Sure enough, it came about all right: with Buffy being a total bitch, that could only benefit me in stealing her friends and making them my friends, which was only step one of my plan to humiliate B.

B herself was getting increasingly more and more rebellious ever since I married her mom; in this case she was dressed in some short shorts, and a workout top that was basically a t-shirt. Inwardly I smiled, while she looked very attractive, I knew that if I started to make moves on my stepdaughter that'd be a quick route out of the family, but in my noggin I smiled, imagining myself seated on B's lap for the bus ride; and that thought made me happy inside. B has such a pretty little body, and imagining myself covering her more made me happy, besides, I had taken a liking to sitting on my elder stepdaughter, which I found to be intense fun, and with B being increasingly more and more rebellious, that was getting increasingly more and more likely all the while. I relished the thought of riding to school seated on B's lap the whole, or almost the whole, time.

I pulled my sweater close around me, as a cold wind was blowing by, and I saw B shiver; then an idea entered my noggin and I proceeded to pull my stepdaughters into my arms to hold them and keep the three of us warm.

The bus arrived shortly thereafter, and first Dawn got on, then B, then myself. I looked around and saw that all the "in crowd" that I wanted as my friends were already on, and I aimed to have a little fun to say the least. I saw Xander mouthing to me "Sit with me" and I smiled lovingly at him and walked down the isle to sit next to him. He and I smiled at eachother, then I noticed that his eyes were focused on my rings in my left ring finger.

"Wait a minute, Faith... you're married?!" Xander asked, shocked.

I wiggled my left ring finger holding it up so he could see it clearly and replied simply "Yes."

"No way you're married." Xander said, shaking his head a few times, then he blinked several times in shock, next he asked me "Fine then, so tell me, who's the lucky guy?" he said, then paused, and said, conspiratorially "It is a guy, am I right?".

I smiled at him, shook my head "no" and replied calmly "No. No guy, Xander;" I said, then I got the idea to play with him a bit, and continued "but you see that beautiful cute blonde over the isle from where we're sitting?" I smiled at him with a playful smirk on my lips, and winked at him a bit. I could see him looking toward the isle across me, and that suited me fine as of right now.

"Buffy... Buffy's your wife?!" he asked, shocked, then burst out laughing out loud.

"Close..., close, but not quite. Guess again." I replied, feeling inclined to tease him a bit.

"Can't be Dawn, she's thirteen." he thought out loud, and I cracked up at that.

"Nope, not Dawn either" I said, shaking my head "no", and laughing a bit... I was completely enjoying this game I was playing with him; then I leaned into him, and whispered into his right ear, for I was seated to his right side "But they are my stepdaughters!" I whispered to him, and winked at him, as he facepalmed in frustration as his blindness, which made me laugh out loud at that.

"Mr. Summers is your husband then?" he guessed; and I almost laughed my head off; I was completely enjoying this sweet guy's company, but I shook my head "no" yet again.

"Getting warmer, but still cold as ice." I told him, with a wink and a friendly smile.

"Oh! Joyce!" he said, facepalming all over again "You married Joyce... Mrs. Summers. You're Mrs. Summers new wife!" he said, and covered his mouth in humiliation. B was clearly feeling humiliation at the same time, for she turned beet red; and I gave B a little wave with my left hand, making sure she could see the wedding ring that had caused her so much emotional pain... call me sadistic, Journal, but I do so love to make my stepdaugher B's life hard for her.

"Yes, Xan, I'm Mrs. Summers new spouse. You could say that I'm the new Mrs. Summers." I said with a smile, inwardly laughing; well, this proved to be entirely too much for B, and she started to get ready for a fight, which suited me just fine, but there were too many people around who might get hurt, and if I've learned anything from Giles, or as I sometimes call him much to his angst, "G", if I want to get friends I shouldn't endanger innocent bystanders... so I calmly turned to B and told her "You better calm down right now B, or I'm going to sit where I want to sit. You know what happens when you disobey me and act like this."

Amy spoke up then, and asked me "Where's that, Faith?" at the same time Xan did, asking the same question. Xan then asked "And what happens then?" The mixing of their voices made me want to laugh, it sounded so melodious, but I wasn't about to let B's defiance go unchallenged, so I told them with an air of certainty "I'll show you." and quick as that (I just snapped my fingers) I picked B up, threw her over my right shoulder, went back to my seat, set her down in it, and sat on her lap!

Willow was playing pattycake with her boyfriend, Oz, when she saw me sit on B, she couldn't not be aware of this because of all the racket that we were making and all the bouncing that was going on in this seat. Behind my seat, Larry high-fived someone at the sight of me sitting on B's lap.

"Get off me!" B shouted to me.

"You know, B, the more you resist me, the more I'll do this to you." I replied, calmly, which was anything *but* what B was right now; and that was even more fun.

Right about then, the bus hit a bump, and I bounced on B's lap "Oh, Gee, that hurt." she said, and I held her hands to prevent her from fighting back. "Get off me or I'm going to tell." she threatened me.

"And who're you going to tell, huh, B? You've been steadily burning your bridges ever since I married your mom, now you have no friends left who're going to defend you." I calmly told her, enjoying my new seat-cushion the whole time. I had noticed that Red had become aware of my newfound position as B's stepmom, for when I said "married your mom" Red looked right at me, astonished.

I was right, B was isolated, and without support, and I had it all; and I was determined to live this to the fullest, but right now, as we got close to Dawn's Jr. High School for her to be dropped off, I was completely enjoying sitting on B's lap... B didn't have the ability to support herself, financially speaking, so my plan to own her was coming to fruition, a plan I was cooking up as time went along. I bounced a few more times on B's lap as the bus went along, completely enjoying riding B the whole time, and making idle chit-chat with my new friends.

I could tell from the way Red looked at me that she was enamored with the idea of me having married my wife, Joyce Summers, but also was too fond of B to like the idea of me sitting on her; but she was pretty upset with the way B was acting up in school recently (of which I'd received many a phone-call from the Principal's office over the time period), so she just frowned at both of us for now, and went back to talking with Oz, her sweetheart.

Behind me I heard some shouting of delight, and smiled. I could tell that me sitting on B's lap was fun to look at, and I was completely enjoying this; B- not so much from the way she was bucking like crazy. So, I told her in a calm voice "Just keep on bucking like crazy, B, and you know this'll only last longer; me; I'm completely enjoying this, but I can tell that you're uncomfortable, so the quicker you put up with your stepmom" and here I emphasized the word 'stepmom' "sitting on you, the quicker it'll all be over and you can be comfortable again." I told her in a voice I use to make promises and agreements. Say what you will, I do so love to sit on B, and I know she can take it- what with our preternatural strength and all that.

In reality I also know that another reason for our continual fights is that I'm merely three-weeks older than B, so the two of us are closer in age than sisters; we just don't quite get along, partly because I've taken her daddy's place in her mom's bed- though we mostly sleep in her bed by the way! That's another thing I suggested to infuriate B, all so that I could spend more time disciplining her by sitting on her!

I still remember the first time she found out about that; she came home from patrol to find me and my wife in her bed under her covers, and she freaked out and stormed out of the room. I was holding my wife Joyce on top of me at that time, and I and Joyce smiled at her, and what I remember drove her out of the room was that I kissed her mom, and she kissed me back; we also showed her that we were naked in her bed, and lets just say that she didn't like that one bit!

Right about now in the ride, however, the bus pulled up to Dawn's Jr. High School and the driver opened the door to let the students off (Dawn does NOT like to be called a "kid"!), Dawn Janice shook Dawn's shoulder to wake her up- it seems that little D didn't get enough sleep last night, or so I'd guess. I heard Dawn say "Huh, wha?" and then she clearly came awake, for the teen got up and headed out of the bus, waving to the bigger kids in the back of the bus that she was going; and headed out of the bus; I watched, and it appeared that she was one of the last ones to get off. If I'm not mistaken, then Red has some attraction to Dawn... I filed that away for future reference, but I doubt with Red's Jewish background that she'll try anything with little D.

When the bus pulled away, it hit another bump, apparently a speed-bump, but this caused me to bounce in B's lap, and she simply howled the words "OWWW! That HURT!" as I bounced heavily on B's lap.

"Well, B, it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been mouthing off at me like you were." I said, wiggling a bit in her lap, and completely enjoying myself as I did- course I knew I was lying... I am sitting on her both to show off how I discipline her and also because I like to do it! It had little to nothing to do with how B was acting, or wasn't acting. Something in me told me that I ought not be sitting on her, nor also that I technically shouldn't be married to another woman, but this is about my happiness, and I wanted to marry her mom, so I convinced Mrs. Summers to accept me as the "other Mrs. Summers"; which is a totally kooky arrangement according to family dynamics, I know, but hey, it is fun to be married to Mrs. Joyce Summers; as well as being stepmom to B and Dawnie... so of course I went for it; with all the attendant responsibilities involved- in fact, the responsibilities of motherhood, true motherhood that is, while crosses and tireless labor, are intense fun! I know I helped to break up her family, stealing her mom's heart when in reality all my faith's teachings on the matter are that she's married to B's dad, but hey, this is about *my* happiness, and it's what *I* want!

As I rode B on the bus, I remembered laying with my wife, Joyce, again, in B's bed... Joyce this time had been nursing on my breast for a bit, then I put on the strap-on and we kissed, prior to me taking her to bed, B's bed, and she laid down on top of me... she said that she loved the feel of that device in her and me underneath her, and that what she loved about making love to me is that I'm there for her, and Hank wasn't; that filled me with pride inside. But back to what's going on in the hear-and-now.

As the bus traveled to Sunnydale High, I glanced around to check on the views of our friends; to find a mixture of ambivalence and delight at the sight, but also some anger directed towards me too. Next it occurred to me that I should check on Amy Madison, a young woman rumored to be a witch to see if she'd help me out in this venture, if not her, Willow Rosenberg would do for that role of aiding me and making sure I was safe in these fights.

Not much else happened besides me and B wrestling as I continued to sit on her lap and ride her to school; but I let her know that I was going to ride her all the way to the High School for her disobedience towards me, continual disobedience, that is. And I let her know so in no uncertain terms too- that me sitting on her is her own fault for her refusal to accept me as her mom's new wife.

When we arrived at the school, I had come up with a totally peculiar plan, and calmly told her "No, B, I'm just going to stay here till everyone else besides us is off the bus." the reason I did it this way is partly because Xander is seated to my left, near the window, so as to make sure that I get to sit on B for as long as possible prior to having to get up.

Sure enough, Xan was able to get past us, but not without some great degree of difficulty, for which I apologized to him "Sorry Xan, but thank you.", he looked, actually he looked grateful.

"No. Thank you. Both for the domestic update and for the show." Alexander Harris' vices showed up in his next sentence as it turned out, for he said "You've given me quite a bit to think about, many entertaining thoughts..." he tapped the right temple of his head, and I smiled at him in response.

With Xander having left the bus, I got up off B and she and I disembarked the schoolbus. I to my planned meeting and she to her classes. I also aimed at attending my classes as well; this'd be interesting: as B's her stepmom's classmate in some of those!

To Be Continued...

End Chapter 2 Author's Notes: Next Chapter: "Meeting of Discipline". I think you people will like it... I was cooking it up long before I started to write this tale, and I think it was the first scene I cooked up for this story, if memory serves.

There will be more scenes of Faith and Joyce together, as that's the main pairing of this story.

If Faith is going to reflect on her current lifestyle, she'd realize that it's possible that this place's eroding her conscience; that might explain why she's doing what she's doing (same-sex adultery), and if so, she'd realize just how horrible that action really is!

Nurek
Nurek
17 Followers