Motel Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my arms around her to undo the back of her bra. The back strap was wide, but there were no fasteners there. Her breath tickled my neck when she said, “It hooks in the front.”

In the space between her breasts there were probably six hook and eyes running vertically between her bra cups. I undid them until, with the last one, her breasts sagged down, but remained in the cups. I pulled the cups off her tits and they sagged down even more. I put a hand under each tit and lifted. Her breasts were soft and pliable, but large. It would have taken both hands to hold one of them, with some left over. The bra fell down, forgotten, on top of her blouse.

“Have you ever had a white man touch your breasts?” I said as I hefted them and squeezed.

“No.”

“Have you ever had a white man suck on your nipples?” I said as I pulled her midnight black skin into my mouth and sucked.

“Never,” she said with a catch in her voice.

I should have noticed then, but I was too engrossed in what I was doing. There were other things on my mind and I was pointing upward and hard by this time.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned as I licked and sucked and nibbled on each tit. Her areola crinkled up and her nipples became hard as I went from one to the other.

The waist band of her skirt was held together by a button on her left side with a long zipper under it. My right hand easily opened the button and slid the zipper down. The skirt naturally stayed where it was until I encouraged it with a push from my hands. It pooled in a circle around her feet.

She was close enough to me for my dick to span the distance between us. All I felt with the end of my dick was smooth skin which I thought must have been silky full size panties.

As I rubbed her I expected to feel her granny panties waiting to be removed. All I felt was skin as I slowly glided my fingers from her waist to her hips and lower. I was starting to wonder if she was wearing any panties at all when I felt a string on each side.

I looked down to see that my dick was rubbing her bare skin just below her navel and just above either the tinniest pair of large bikini panties or the largest pair of tiny bikini panties. They were maroon. It must have been the first time she wore them or it had been a long time since she wore them because her apparently untrimmed pubic hair poofed out on both sides, thick, curly, and black.

“So you really did have a pair of bikini panties back in your room! I’m honored that I got to see them and with you in them.”

She just grinned a big, toothy grin.

“Have you ever had a white man take your panties off.”

“No”

“May I remove them?”

“Yes. Please do.”

There is no doubt that lust can close one’s ears as much as it can sometimes close one’s eyes. In this case I didn’t notice how she spoke, but I did notice that she looked better naked and made up than she did in her maid’s uniform. All I could hear were her positive and negative responses. All I wanted at that moment was to give and receive pleasure. I was hornier that night than I had been in a long time.

I knelt before her and took the strings on each side of her panties between the thumb and first finger of each hand and, working them forward and back, I managed to lower them until her whole pubic region was exposed, but because her thighs naturally pressed together, they stuck in her crotch. It would have been possible to just rip them down, but instead I asked her to spread her legs a little more for me. She did so and, except for the gusset in the panties sticking to her wet pussy lips, I had no trouble lowering her bikinis to her feet where she slipped off her sandals and daintily stepped out of them.

She stood before me as I sat back on my heels. I was once again mesmerized. She just smiled. To this day her image is burned into my memory.

I continued to play the asking game.

“Have you ever had a white man touch you?” I asked as I stood up and stepped close to her again.

“No, never.”

“May I touch you?”

“Yes.”

I placed my hands gently on her face, then moved them to her neck, her shoulders, her arms. The contrast of my light colored skin on her dark chocolate skin was striking. My hands moved inward to her breasts, my fingers caressed her nipples as my hands lifted and squeezed her tits again.

She let out a soft sigh and leaned forward slightly into my hands. Her eyes fluttered, half closed. Her nipples became hard pebbles.

Her back was soft as velvet with iron muscle beneath. I manipulated her muscles and she moaned how nice it felt. I leaned into her, my penis nestling upright into the crack of her ass, and whispered, “I give great back rubs. Maybe later.”

I stepped back and ran my hands down to the small of her back, to her waist, then onto her fleshy derrière. It was as soft as all her skin was, but again, with iron muscle beneath. Soft, but oh, so nice to fondle.

She liked it. A lot! Her hips and butt swayed back and forth rhythmically as I rubbed, and then she pushed herself back toward me, clenching and relaxing her ass cheeks as I squeezed harder and harder.

Her body was leaning forward enough by now that she rested her hands on the bed.

I rubbed, she moaned. I kept rubbing. Always give a woman what she wants in the bedroom is my motto.

But no matter how much she enjoys it, after a while you have to move on, so I stepped slightly to the side, leaving only one hand to rub her cheeks, and slid the other hand to her hanging breast. I pinched and squeezed and played with her breast and nipple while my other hand moved lower and lower until it was just touching her pubic hair from behind.

I said, “Have you ever had a white man finger your pussy?”

“Never,” she squeaked.

“Would you like me to?”

“Yes! Yes, please,” she begged.

My fingers started rubbing her lower lips, ever so gently. North and south, then round and round. Then more of the same, only harder. Her lips were swollen and very wet.

When my fingers were well coated, I pushed two fingers into her as far as they could go. “Ohh,” she moaned as her arms collapsed and her head came to rest on the bed.

I pulled out, then pushed in again.

“Ohhh,” she moaned, low and throaty.

I started a rhythm, going faster and faster, and her moans rose in pitch going through several key changes until she was singing one hell of a high note.

She squeezed her ass cheeks together until I couldn’t move but slightly in and out, cried out, “YES!” and her insides flooded with her climax. She stayed that way for a few seconds, then relaxed and fell forward onto the bed.

Through half lidded eyes she looked at me, smiled and said, “Mmmmm.”

I leaned on the bed and said, “Have you ever laid naked on a bed with a naked white man?”

“Uh-uh.”

“You will if you move up and lay on your back.”

She quickly crawled up to the head of the bed and rolled over onto her back. Her tits flattened and spread wide. Her legs were partially open, showing her pink slit, almost the first pink I had seen on her except for her tongue.

My mouth watered. I love giving oral sex.

“Have you ever had a white man lick you’re pussy?”

“No.”

“Good, I‘ll be the first.”

I moved between her legs, pushing them open more. First I took a long sniff of her womanhood. She smelled clean and musky, like an aroused woman should. I stretched out and looked at my first black pussy up close.

She was very swollen. Her outer lips were puffy and as black as her nipples, but her inner pink lips pushed them open like a budding flower . Her dew glistened and I swear I could see her pulse. The thick, black pubic hair covered her mons like a curly pelt and framed her pussy completely. Some was even growing on her outer lips.

My tongue went to where it could do some good. She jerked when I first touched her as if I had given her a shock. I gently licked her lips several times, doing one side then the other. She started rocking with my actions, until I brought my fingers to my mouth and plucked a black, curly hair off my tongue.

I went back to what I was doing. Her movements continued until I had to remove a couple more hairs. She whined in frustration.

I placed my hand on her sex and spread her open with my fingers, moving the hair out of the way of my questing tongue. Her inner lips bulged out at me obscenely as I ate her juicy center. As her movements became constant rocking, I settled into one area. I was hitting her sweet spot and was not about to stop until she climaxed.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work out quite that way. As she neared cumming her thighs closed on my head until I was trapped in a fleshy, black vice. She didn’t notice, but I was starting to feel my skull crack.

“Mmmphmmm!” I yelled, several times, which means ‘let me go.’ I pushed away from her with my hand, but all that did was plunge my fingers into her pussy.

My fingers and the vibration of my lips as I yelled was just what she needed to soar over the edge into bliss. Her hips started churning a move I once saw a native New Zealand dancer do, causing my fingers to plunge in and out rapidly and my neck vertebrae to start snapping like a devil chiropractor was working on them.

I’m pretty sure she screamed, but it was hard to tell with her thighs pressed so tightly over my ears, which was probably a blessing because I’m sure she shattered a vase.

How long does it last when one person is being crushed while another is in ecstasy? Too long and not long enough.

Her body relaxed as if all the bones had dissolved. I rolled away and gasped for breath.

“Wow!” she said

“I think my neck is broken,” I said.

It took a moment or two for her to realize what I said.

“Are you okay?” she said as she sat up.

“Ahrrrr, ahrrrr,” I said as I wiggled my jaw back and forth and tilted my head side to side. “You squeezed me kinda tight.”

“Ah gots jes’ da ting,” she said, returning to form, “y’all jes’ move up da bed and ah gonna make it all better. Hehehe, ah ain’t nev’a sucked no white man dick b’fo’.”

I moved up as she moved down, until she was at a right angle to me, her head just where it needed to be. The pain of having my brain squeezed had robbed me of the urge down there, and I had gone limp. With bright eyes she looked at me, ran her pink tongue over her thick black lips, and said, “Ah ken fix dat.”

With deft grace she pulled me into her mouth and I went from one soft limp inch to full length in less time than it takes to say it. Her enthusiasm and skill were unparalleled in my experience up to that time. Or since. I was quickly hornier than a satyr in a room full of virgins.

It is not possible for me to describe what it is she did that was so very perfect. I was in heaven, nirvana, Valhalla, and Abraham’s bosom all at the same time. Time stood still as I hoped it would never end. I didn’t want to cum, but I wanted to, needed to, more than anything.

She stopped at least a millennia too soon.

My eyes opened and I said, “Have you ever fucked a white man?”

“Never.”

“High time you did. Either get on me or lay down on your back.”

Without subtly or hesitation she straddled me, lined up our good parts and sat down on me.

Oof! I was glad the mattress had good springs. I was in as deep as I could go. Milly was not exceptionally tight, but I could feel her on every square millimeter of my dick. Later she told me that I filled her completely. Not because I’m big, but because women are so very adjustable. God bless ‘em.

We didn’t move for endless moments. I didn’t move because she felt so good wrapped around me. I can only assume that she didn’t move because she liked how I felt inside her. She had a small smile on her face and her eyes were closed.

Finally she started to rock back and forth and posting on me. I tried my best to thrust into her, but she smiled down at me and said, “Ya’ll jus’ relax an let me do da work, shugah.”

It was the first time she had called me anything but sah.

I reached up and grabbed big handfuls of each tit. I squeezed, tugged, rubbed, pulled, and tweaked, but mostly I hung on for dear life. She was going wild and I was along for the ride.

She started slow, just rocking and bouncing, but with each movement she became more and more enthusiastic. Soon she added a side to side and a round and round. Her up and down became jerkier and harder. I thought the bed might break.

It didn’t, but Milly started moaning, “Oh, yeah, unh huh, oh, yeah, unh HUH, unh HUH, UNH HUH, OH LAUD, OH, OH, OH! YES!”

Her pussy suddenly became much slipperier as another climax hit. Her body stopped moving except for her hips which were, I swear, vibrating! This sent delightful ripples up her front all the way to her chest, and down her thighs as well . But the real thrill of this was what her pussy was doing me. It felt like her insides were sucking me in again and again, while my dick was wrapped inside a vibrator.

The sensation was overwhelming and in only moments she pulled me over the top.

I gasped, “Have you ever had a white man cum in you?”

Before she could answer I was empting myself into her already too wet pussy. I rammed myself upward as hard as I could. Blasting, two, three, hard and deep inside her. Four, five, six blasts. I was exhausted as the last few drops dribbled out. Actually, the last two “blasts” were kinda wimpy, and I was drained.

Her smile had turned into a grin as she looked down at me while her nethers kept pulling on me. I would have given one of my balls to stay hard and continue, but the nature of man could not be denied and I softened.

I was totally shriveled up, but I didn’t fall out until she moved. After a few moments she leaned forward and I slipped out. She leaned all the way down until she was laying on top of me, her tits plastered into my chest. I couldn’t breath. I just wasn’t used to having so much woman on top.

“No,” she whispered in my ear, “I’ve never had a white man cum inside me before, but I hope this one does again.” she rolled off onto her side and I gasped quietly, glad to be able to breath again.

“I will be glad to,” I said, “just give me some time to recover.” I put my arm under her head and on her shoulder. We cuddled for a while.

She lay quietly for awhile. After a bit she started rubbing my chest, and worked her way down until she was playing with me, running her fingers through my pubic hair and squeezing my dick. Predictably, I started growing.

I looked into her eyes, “Have you ever had a white man lay on top of you.”

“Never.”

I rolled onto her and slipped in. We fucked like that for a while, but I couldn’t go deep enough because we both had too much around the middle. She must have wanted more because she lifted her legs up and in a wide Vee, I raised up on my knees with my legs open and plunged all the way in. That worked and I was soon plowing the south forty. Forth inch hips, that is.

And that was how the night went, I would ask her if she had ever had a white man doggy fashion, she said no and we did. I asked if she had a white man some other way, she said no and we did.

Many firsts happened that night.

Eventually it had to end, after all a man only has so much strength. I fell asleep after a vigorous romp. She was gone when I woke up.

As I brushed my teeth, I pulled out another black curly pubic hair. I idly wondered if she had ever had a white man shave her. Oh well, too late now.

I showered, dressed, and went to breakfast. Then I walked to the garage to get my car.

I was in luck, they were just finishing it and said I could settle the bill while they did a quick road test. Everything was fine and I had my wheels back. I drove around just enjoying being in my ride again and ended up at my room.

Packing only took a moment and I was on my way to the office, ready to settle that bill and be on my way. I thought I would put in another commendation for Milly, after all, she had given me exceptional service.

Jennifer was at the front desk. She gave me a big smile.

“I’m ready to check out.”

“Of course, Mr. Ruhf. I’ll get it for you.”

She typed on the computer for a minute, then said, “I’m sorry, sir, there seems to be some problem with your charges, I’ll have to talk to the owner.”

She turned and went into the back room. I heard a door open and close. Shortly she came back.

“Sir, Miss Washington wants to speak to you before you check out. She’s in her office, sir, just go through that door,” she said, pointing.

I knocked on the door and I heard a woman say “Come in.”

I walked in and was greeted by Milly in a very nice (and expensive looking) business suit, sitting behind the only desk in the room. Behind her on the wall was a framed diploma saying that Miss Mildred Washington had earned a Masters Degree in Business Administration - with honors - from Temple University.

Some things became clear, other things became muddy.

“Please be seated, Mr. Ruhf. I have here a commendation from you for Milly. Did she continue to give you good service and make your stay with us a pleasant one?”

“Why, yes she did, Mil… er, Miss Washington. She kept my room spotless and fully supplied. In addition, her personal service far exceeded my expectations. She made my stay the most pleasant I have ever had. Now, may I ask a question?”

“Of course, Mr. Ruhf.”

“Why?”

“Hehehe! Mr. Ruhf, why what?”

“Why the poor southern jive talk? Why did you wear a maid’s uniform? Why did you clean my room if you own the motel? And why did you fuck my brains out last night?”

“Most people expect to hear a maid talk like that, especially in the south. But you were very courteous, and you tipped good. I wore a maid’s uniform and cleaned your room because one of my staff had just quit and the work needed to be done. I’m not afraid of hard work. And as for last night, well, ah ain’t nev’a lay wit no white man b’fo’. Also yo’ is one fine lookin’ man, as I could tell dat first time ah seed y’all nekid.”

That made me smile.

“Well, Mr. Ruhf, I am prepared to offer you a free one week stay at this motel starting now. I can promise that the service will be just as good, or better. There’s still a few things I haven’t done with a white man. Also, I just hired a new maid and she ain’t nevah seed no white man nekid b’fo’ neetha.”

“Just one question,” I said, “have you ever been shaved by a white man?”

“No, sah, I ain’t nev’ah.”

What the hell? There was no place I needed to be.

12