Motel Stories 01 - Alexandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she started to lean forward I growled again.

I tilted her head the other way and leaned slightly forward and stopped again. And growled again as she started to lean in.

She froze again.

This time when I leaned in I kissed her softly and gently on the lips.

I kissed her slowly and gently until her mouth opened, then alternated my kisses between her upper and lower lips, back and forth until I felt the tip of her tongue reach out to caress my lips.

As soon as I felt it I froze and growled.

She finally got the idea and stayed still as I leaned in to kiss her.

This time it was my tongue that reached out to gently caress the inside of her upper lip -- and she stayed still.

I used the tip to caress the inside of her lower lip and she stayed still.

I tilted her head farther to the side to allow me greater access to her mouth and began to kiss her fully and wholly.

I pulled back from her mouth long to growl, "Release," and her tongue responded to mine, twining around it and stroking it like she had licked my cock earlier.

We kissed for a few minutes and eventually she got to the point of having both her lips wrapped around my tongue and slowly sliding them back and forth on it like she was giving my tongue a blowjob while flicking her tongue all around the tip.

I finally broke contact and pulled her face away from mine.

She whimpered but stayed still.

I stood up, dragging the tip of my cock across one thigh, then back and forth across her stomach.

I adjusted my position and got the tip of my cock into position to gently prod the bottom of her right breast, then dragged it across to prod the bottom of her left one. Her head lowered as she watched the path of my cock trailing across her warm flesh.

Then I stepped back.

I stood and regarded her for a moment waiting to see if she was going to look up.

When she didn't, I said, "Raise your arms over your head," then I watched to see what she did.

As they climbed to full extension, I watched as her forearms slid across each other until her wrists were crossed. They paused there for a second before her hands twisted and she interlaced her fingers with both of her palms facing me. She held that position for a few seconds, then went back to having her wrists crossed and she stopped there.

I waited another minute or so to see if she moved and she didn't. As I waited, I observed how she had arched her back as her arms rose to press her breasts outward while still keeping her head down.

I knelt and placed a hand on either hip. She jumped a little and I realized she had closed her eyes.

I slowly slid my hands down the tops of her thighs, across her knees and down the fronts of her shins to her ankles.

When my hands reached her ankles I stopped and slowly wrapped my hands around her ankles and squeezed slightly. Her moan told me she was appreciating the pressure.

I released her ankles and slid my hands behind her calves from the inside, with the backs of my hands touching her skin.

As my hands rose up the backs of her calves, they eventually came up beneath her knees and continued on to lift her thighs off the bed.

She maintained perfect posture as she was slowly tilted backward until her back came to rest on the comforter.

Once she was in that position, I slid my hands back down to her ankles and pulled them down until her calves came to rest on my shoulders.

Then as I leaned forward I used my grip on her calves to cross her ankles in the middle of my back below my neck.

I eased forward slightly and breathed in the delicate smell of her wet pussy, held my breath for a moment, then softly blew a narrow stream of air over her swollen lips. My face was far enough away that the stream of air had time to cool so that, instead of a nice warm flow of air, she got a cool tickle.

She whimpered and her heels twitched on my back.

I did it again and got the same whimper and twitch.

The third time she started to dig her heels in, but stopped instantly as I growled.

The next time I got my face closer and instead of blowing cool air on her, I just allowed a long slow exhale to warm her back up.

Then I paused and watched her face between those delectable breasts. Just as she started to lift her head to see what I was doing I leaned in that last little bit and dragged my tongue up her wet slit.

She arched her back and moaned, but not before I saw her head snap back down onto the covers.

I took advantage of the opportunity to slide my hands and arms up the side of her torso to palm her breasts, with my palm on the undersides, my thumb and little finger on either side of her pert little breasts and her erect nipples trapped between my middle and ring fingers.

I licked her slowly then.

I gently contracted both hands, both squeezing her entire breasts and slightly pinching the nipples.

I licked the gap between her inner and outer lips on her left side.

I squeezed again.

I licked the gap between her inner and outer lips on her right side.

I licked straight up the middle of her sex then paused with my tongue just short of touching her clit and waited.

And waited.

I slowly dragged the tip of my tongue from side to side on her lips, but without moving it closer to her swollen clit.

She didn't even twitch her legs this time.

I slowly licked up the middle of her slit again and again as I heard her breathing deepen.

I watched as her lower back began to arch up off the bed.

I slowly began to carry my licks closer and closer to her clit.

When I figured the time was right, I planted my mouth on her pussy around her clit.

I pulled a gentle suction on her clit, eliciting another moan, then reached out with the tip of my tongue and began to slowly circle it around her clit.

I didn't do anything when her hips started moving against my mouth. Not because I didn't care, but because I had plans.

I circled her little clit with my tongue as her hips gyrated more and more vigorously.

I waited until her heels twitched up against my back.

Then I growled. But this time it wasn't just a growl.

I slightly increased the suction, placed the flat of my tongue on the underside of her clit and wiggled it very slightly, almost vibrating it, and let the growl carry the vibrations of my chest neck and head directly into her groin.

At the same time I squeezed her nipples hard between my fingers and then just held the fuck on.

Her entire body rolled like a wave as her hips lifted against my mouth then dropped, then the small of her back raised off the bed and dropped, then her breasts pressed into my hands and fell back before I saw her chin lift and then fall.

Those undulations increased in speed and distance as I kept up the suction, the lick and the growl until she answered with a growl of her own that turned into a howl as her orgasm crashed over her.

I continued to suck and lick and growl on her little clit until her ankles released and she put her heels on my shoulders and gently pushed.

I pulled back and waited as her heels fell back to my back and watched as her body slowly quieted.

I waited to see what she was going to do.

And waited.

She wasn't moving at all.

But then I noticed she was.

Her cute little pussy was contracting and relaxing.

Not like it did during her orgasm, but slowly and deliberately, like she was trying to pull something in.

And hey, who am I to deny a lady?

I reached up and pulled her feet gently from my shoulders and back toward her then reached behind me to the TV stand and pulled a condom from where I'd placed it on my way back from pissing.

I quickly tore the packet open, took it out and rolled it down my cock.

I grabbed her ankles again and lifted them until her legs were straight and used them as a guide as I dragged my cockhead down to the opening of her cunt.

When I got there, I slowly slid the tip of my cock inside that warm, wet tunnel and discovered this girl had some endurance.

As I slowly slid my cock slowly farther and farther inside, she kept up those contractions and I was glad I had that condom on. If I'd have been bareback, I'd have come for sure already.

As it was, I wasn't sure how long I was going to make it.

I finally slid all the way to the hilt then started to drag myself back out of her.

But it was difficult, as those contractions seemed to be trying to pull me back in, or at least trying to keep me from pulling out.

OK, something else was moving. Her lips had turned up in a very satisfied little smile.

I slowly began to increase the pace of my thrusts and she tried to keep pace with her contractions until she couldn't or my pace grew too fast, then it was just a relax-as-I-slid-in and clench-as-I-drew-out motion.

I kept that up for a few more minutes before my knees and back started getting sore.

At that point I grabbed her ankles and pulled them down and around until her calves were resting on my lower back.

I snapped my fingers and her eyes popped open and I motioned over her head as I said, "Wrists!"

She lifted them off the bed and toward me without uncrossing them and I grabbed her forearms and pulled her torso up off the bed until I could hook her arms over my neck.

Once I had her in position, I wrapped my arms around the small of her back, pushed slightly on the bottom of the bed with my knees and managed to stand.

But I didn't stay standing for long. I quickly turned around and sat on the bed myself, supporting her ass with my thighs.

She arched her back then, and used her crossed wrists to pull my head forward toward her tits. I growled and made her freeze.

Yeah, like fuck I did.

I lowered my face to her breasts and began to slowly lick up the bottom of one breast as her cunt continued those rhythmic contractions on my cock.

As I licked slowly up the bottom of that breast I matched the vertical motion with a combination of a clench of my thighs and a push off the ground with my toes, slightly lifting her ass and letting my cock slide out of her slowly clenching pussy.

Then, when my tongue slid slowly off her nipple and her little tit would fall, I'd let my feet fall and her tight little body would drop onto my cock.

I was able to keep that up for a while before my calves cramped.

When I first started to groan Alexandra pulled back, looked me in the eyes and groaned, "NO! Please don't cum yet!"

"One, you don't tell me what to do!" I growled at her. "And two, I'm not - both of my calves just cramped!"

She did let her wrists uncross then and uncoiled her legs from around my waist as her hands moved down my neck and across my shoulders, then she pushed me back until I was resting on the bed.

She rocked a little to one side and bent her leg on the opposite side before rocking to the other side and did the same thing.

She left her hands on my shoulders as she started to rock up and down on my cock, still using the clench-and-release motion.

She got about three rocks into that when her knee slipped off the bottom of the bed.

"Can you scoot up?" she asked.

I used my shoulders and elbows to slowly work my way up the bed and she slowly used her knees to crawl her way up with me.

The combination of my hips moving back and forth and her hips swiveling was almost enough to set me off, but we stopped just in time.

Apparently she realized that because she paused both the bouncing and the clenching.

She just sat there looking into my eyes and I was enjoying watching the things I saw flickering in those eyes.

I lifted my hands to her breasts and placed them where they had been when she was on her back and began to once again gently squeeze them.

After about ten or fifteen squeezes, she picked up the rhythm with that tight little cunt and we just stayed there, both squeezing and relaxing.

Eventually she started to rock up and down on my cock again and the pace of our squeezing and her rocking began to pick up until her hips were slamming down on my thighs.

I was watching her face and eyes and the little smiles on her lips were definitely being reflected in her eyes.

She was banging her body harder and harder on me when her eyes went wide and her hands flew from my shoulders to her own thighs and she knelt perfectly upright. I let go of her breasts and put my hands on her hips.

She knelt there and her body rocked very slightly side-to-side and forward and backward in an almost hypnotic motion . The thought crossed my mind that the only two things I had ever seen move like that before were a praying mantis or a cobra at a snake-charming demonstration.

As I watched, her eyes slowly began to roll back into her head and I was just starting to wonder if she was having a fit of some kind when she took a deep breath in and when she let it out, it came out with an, "oh...My...GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!"

She quivered there for another few seconds before she dropped her hands back to my shoulders and looked into my eyes as she breathed hard.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

She gave me a sly smile from under that curtain of hair and said, "I just became a THREE-hole punch!!"

"OK... So are you OK?"

"Oh, fuuuck yeeeaaaaah!! I had heard all kinds of stories about how it was going to hurt, or burn or sting or something, but that last time I came up just a little too far your cock slipped out of my cunt and when I wiggled a little to try to get it back in it was lined up on my pussy, but when I dropped it slid back and shot straight up my ass!"

I could feel her start to slowly rock her hips from side-to-side, then front-to-back, before she slowly began to slide her body back up and down on my cock.

I pulled my knees up, planted my feet and began to slightly push up into her to match the downward thrust of her hips.

After a bunch of mutual thrusts Alexandra lifted her hands from my shoulders and rested her ass cheeks and lower back against my thighs.

I raised my hands back to her breasts and began to squeeze them again.

Her hands slid off her thighs and into her crotch.

I reached up and pulled a pillow down and under my head so I could watch what she was doing.

She was using the two middle fingers of her left hand to rub in the folds of her pussy lips as she used the tips of the two middle fingers of her right hand to rub on either side of her clit.

We rocked that way a few more moments and then her two middle fingers curled farther until they slid up inside her pussy. Her pointer and little finger trailed the inside of her thighs until they suddenly clenched together and I could feel them clamped to the sides of my cock.

"Ooooohhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiit!! I can feel my asshole stretched around your fucking cock every time it comes dooooownnnnn!! That is so fucking hooottttttttt!!!"

Then it occurred to me that I had to get her back in the zone, so I released my grasp on her breasts and her eyes flew open.

"Don't worry. I got this," I said.

She rocked a few more times and then her eyes flew open again as I grasped just her nipples tightly between the sides of my forefingers below and my thumbs above and I pulled down on her nipples hard. This "forced" her ass down onto my cock.

I held her there for a second or six, then slowly pulled upward on her nipples.

She stayed down with my cock buried up her ass until she "had" to rise with the pressure, then she stayed at the top of the stroke with just the head of my cock still in her ass as I "forced" her back down, listening to her moan as she was slowly impaled on my cock and her own fingers again.

I slowly began to increase the pace of my tugging on her nipples as her body rose and fell.

As the speed of her vertical movement increased, so did the speed of her fingertips flying across her clit.

I watched her closely and at just the right time I dragged her down, squeezed her nipples just a little bit harder and twisted them just slightly as I growled "Cum for me!!"

And she did.

Her body rocked back and forth, she shook, her abdominal muscles clenched and released and I could feel her little asshole squeezing and releasing on my prick.

When she finally quieted, she pulled her fingers from her cunt, put her hands on my shoulders, then slowly lowered herself until her breasts were pressed into my chest.

She began to kiss along the left side of my jaw-line until she got to the tip of my chin, then she pushed herself up a little off my cock to kiss me on the lips.

Our tongues intertwined as we kissed -- and her hips rocked just a little to-and-fro as she moaned her pleasure.

I reached up and grabbed her head and held it still as I stiffened my tongue and used my grasp on her head to pull her mouth down onto my tongue as her asshole slid that short distance up my cock, then pushed her back down as my tongue slid from her mouth and her moan intensified.

I rocked her that way, with her ass being filled as my tongue slipped from her mouth, then her lips being spread by my tongue as my cock slipped out of her ass for a few more minutes, staring her in the eyes as I did, until she shuddered her way through another orgasm.

As she started to clench up I pulled my tongue from her mouth since I didn't want her to bite it and she began to mutter, "Oh, shit! Oh fuck! Fuck my tight little asshole! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

This time she didn't "quiet", she "collapsed".

We lay there like that as my cock slowly softened until it slid from her ass.

Finally I nudged her and got her to shift sideways until I could get my arms under her knees and back and I scooted to the foot of the bed until I could get my feet on the floor.

Once they were down I surged upward and carried her into the bathroom. I lowered her legs to the floor and reached in to turn the shower on.

As we waited for the water to warm up, she snuggled into me, one cute little tit pressed into my chest and the other into the left side of my torso, tucked her face into the hollow of my neck and began to kiss me softly on the neck.

Once the water had warmed up we stepped into the shower and I slid the door shut.

Then I re-opened it as I slid the condom from my cock, leaned around the corner and tossed it into the trash can.

I held her against my left side as I grabbed the soap began to lather it against her back.

I put the soap back so I could use both hands and began to slowly massage it into her back. As I massaged it up her back, she pulled her face back from my neck to get her hair wet, then pulled it around to the right side of her neck.

As I rubbed my soapy hands over her back she put her arms around my back and snuggled in again.

When my hands drifted down her back to her ass cheeks, she parted her legs and carefully slid her left thigh between my legs and the right one on the outside of my left thigh. I obliged her and dropped my right leg back a bit.

I soaped her ass cheeks and was going to move back up her back when she pushed her pussy hard into my thigh.

I went back to soaping her butt cheeks and as I soaped them, I began to cup them in my palms and squeeze gently.

With each squeeze, she thrust her puss against my thigh. Then she stopped and pulled away from my thigh. I thought something had made her uncomfortable and stilled my hands on her ass.

Then she began to clench her cheeks and wiggle. It only took me a short half second to figure that one out and my right hand slowly slid down her crack.

As my fingertips grazed the little rose-bud of her asshole she groaned and again thrust her pussy against my thigh, then started rocking up and down against it.

I circled the outside with the tip of my middle finger, around and around, faster and faster and her thrusts against my thigh kept up with my pace.

Then I stopped the swirl and held the tip of that finger right in the center and jiggled it just a little.