Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, let us rest," Rhonda begged.

"No, no. Why would I do that?" He eyed Natalie, who was staring at her mother's chest. "I think your young daughter is jealous of your bigger tits, Mama. We're going to let her suck on them like she used to do when she was a little girl. Yes, that idea turns me on."

Natalie and Rhonda's expressions crumpled with disgust. "No, please don't make us do that. She's my mother...that's wrong!" Natalie pleaded.

But their unrelenting captor paid no heed to the girl's plea. He made Rhonda lean over her daughter's face until one perfectly curved breast settled on top of her face. Reluctantly, Natalie's tongue slid along her Mom's suddenly hardened nipple. She took the nipple into her mouth, sucking on it diligently.

"Ahhh, that's such a good little cunt. You are learning obedience. This is very special. I think you and Mama are finally READY." So saying, their tormentor slid off the bed and grabbed his cell phone from the rack. He hit the call button.

Meanwhile Natalie kept sucking on her mother's nipples, wondering what their brutal captor thought that she and her mother were 'ready' for exactly. She was afraid to find out. At the same time Rhonda tried to forget the arousal in her aching tits as her daughter's teeth grazed her nipple, suckling fervently.

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"SSHHH. This isn't your fault, sweetie. Just...ahhh...do what this monster says...for now. Ahhh...I don't want him hurting you, sweetheart."

Just then, in the background, Rhonda and Natalie heard Master Gary's conversation, and it made both of the naked women stiffen with dread.

"Yeah, Julio? Hey, I know I owe you one. Consider this my way of paying up. I've got a real hot Indian woman and her two young daughters. You're going to love these young pussies. Very fuck-able. One's 18 and one's 19. Yeah, they both have a nice pair of tits on them too. You can have them for the rest of the night. Rape party at my place. You in?" There was a brief pause as Natalie and her mother both started shouting.

"What are you doing?! Please, no! Please don't do this!"

"Alright. See you in thirty, Julio. Make sure you bring everyone." Master Gary swiped his phone and off and looked at the two girls with a feral grin.

"Please don't do this!" Natalie whined. "Don't let a group of strangers gang rape us!"

"Stop complaining, cute cunts. We have LOTS of more fun in store for you tonight. Guess what, Mama? I'll bring your older daughter down to join you and little sis here. We'll get her naked and tied up just like you two so that when Julio and his gang arrive, you'll all be ready for the party." Master Gary rubbed his hands together with malicious glee. Natalie and her mom exchanged a look of horror.

Suddenly Gary was on the bed beside Rhonda, urging her chest down once more over Natalie's face.

"Did I say you could stop sucking on Mama's tits yet, little girl? You'll keep sucking on those nipples until my guests arrive. Until then, just imagine what all those hard dicks are going to do to you, tearing up your little pussy. You too, Mama. Tonight is going to be a night you sluts will NEVER forget."

***************

THE END...Or Is It?

***************

I hope you enjoyed the story. Most non-con stories tend to fall into one of two categories - harsher and darker versus more romantic or realistic non-con. This story was definitely in the first category. For something more romantic/less harsh (which I know some people find sexier), you might want to check out my other recent story, Anya and the Fighter, about a girl safely exploring boundaries with her MMA boyfriend and helping him overcome trust issues. Remember, always indulge your fantasies a little, even the darker ones. This is just a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

~Kitty