Mother and Daughter

Story Info
The fun I had with a mother and her daughter.
3.2k words
4.32
189.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Melody out after church one Sunday. She was a rather nice girl, not exactly a playboy model though. Nice long, dark blond hair, with a pleasant complexion to her face, blue eyes, and her breasts were well proportioned to her body, She also had an appearance of being well-fed, but not chubby. At the restaurant, as we talked over our hamburgers, I noticed her blouse was a bit open, revealing a bit of her cleavage, as well as her bra was quite visible through the material. Her nipples ocassionally tented her bra through her blouse, then slowly relaxed. As we finished our sandwiches, she excused herself to the restroom. I watched her walk away. Her legs worked beautifully out of her skirt which reached just to her knees, shaping her butt nicely. She didn't have pantyhose on this time.

Melody returned to our table, and began to eat her ice cream I had ordered during her absense. She kept her left hand in her lap. I excused myself to go to the restroom. As I returned, I noticed that Melody had reached inside her skirt with her left hand, and I wondered was she fingering her pussy as my dick began to swell in response. After I settled down and resumed eating my ice cream, I noticed her nipples were visibly tenting in her bra. My cock began to ooze precum at the idea of her masturbating in public.

Melody smiled, and began telling me about her daughter taking a bath the previous evening, and accidentally knocked the bottle of her bubblebath into the tub as she sat in it. It took them over an hour of rinsing to get all the suds out of the tub. She described how soaked she was, and had to undress as well, while she worked with her daughter. I noticed her nipples were probably at it's peak inside her bra, as she kept her hand down in her lap. I wondered how wet she was becoming. I commented that it looks like she enjoyed her time with her daughter, and Melody blushed.

I escorted her out to my car, and seated her. After I got onto the highway, Melody asked me if I had a pretty active sex life in my youth, and previous marriage. My cock leaped again in my pants. I told her of some of my masturbatory experiences with my best friend back in middle school days, and my porn readings after high school until I married my wife, until her death from breast cancer. I asked about hers as I switched lanes and took the exit off the highway. I noticed she had her hand within her skirt again. Melody was quiet for a few moments, then told me of her experiences with her sister, and with her late husband as well. Then she admitted that the previous evening, as they were draining the soap out of the tub, she played with her daughter, and she loved it. They had quite a few orgasms together.

I asked how old was her daughter as I rested my hand on her leg. Melody said 18, as she laid her hand over mine's, and pulled it around her thigh, into her skirt, until she cupped my hand over her pussy. I realized she didn't have panties on, and wondered if she sat like that during the church service. She pressed my fingers into her soaked pussy, and I began to massage her swollen clit as we drove through her neighborhood. Melody's body tensed up as her orgasm built within her pussy as I pulled into her drive, then her pussy went into spasms onto my fingers, and her musky aroma filled the car as her juice drained from her pussy onto my fingers and her skirt. We sat in the car for a few moments as she recovered from her orgasm while my cock painfully throbbed in it's sticky precum inside of my undershorts.

I walked Melody to the door, and we kissed as her daughter pulled the door open. Our kiss broken, Melody turned and introduced her daughter Melissa to me. I had met her at church, but never knew her name. Melissa was slimmer than her mom, but every bit as attractive, with darker hair and green eyes. I noticed her breasts were smaller, but fuller than her mom's. She was already in her lounge shirt for the night, having returned from her date with a friend. I was asked inside to play some games and visit more with them. As Melissa selected a can of Mountain Dew for me, Melody went down the hall to her room. I noticed a wet spot had formed on the back of her skirt, apparently from her cum a few minutes ago. My cock began to relax within its precum. I wondered if I could go to the bathroom and clean it up a bit, and asked Melissa if I could, when she returned with my drink.

I returned from the bathroom, as Melody shuffled Skipbo cards. She had pulled on a lounge shirt like her daughter's. I sat at the table as she delt the cards and sipped from my can of Dew. I couldn't help but notice neither one of them weren't wearing a bra. I was pretty sure Melody didn't have panties on, but did Melissa? We began to play as I watched them. Melissa quickly won the first game. I leaned back and munched on a cookie as Melissa shuffled the cards. Melody began to rub her leg against mine's under the table, making my cock erect again. Soon she had her foot in my lap, as Melissa counted out the cards. I laid my free hand on her foot and caressed her leg far as I could reach. Her foot slid down some, and I pulled it into my crotch where she could feel my hard cock. I glanced at Melody, and she winked with a smile, then slowly licked her lips.

Games finished, it was becoming late as I took my leave reluctantly. Melody and I kissed again at the door, this time unbothered by her daughter. She pushed my hand down between her thighs, and I felt once again her bare pussy and fingered her juicy clit as we kissed. She rubbed her hand over my hard cock, fingering the zipper in my fly. I quickly pulled it open, and she slid her fingers inside, caressing the length of my cock within it's undershorts. Too soon, I turned and left after accepting her invitation to come the next evening to her home for an impromtu cookout that she had planned on the spur of the moment.

The day could not go by fast enough for me at work as I eagerly looked forward to the cookout date we had. At home finally, I quickly showered and dressed, then decided to go commando within my shorts and stripped the underwear off. I arrived at their home, and smelled the charcoal smoking as I got out of my car. Melissa opened the door as I stepped on the porch. She was wearing a mini skirt, and a loose, tie dyed tank top that was a couple of sizes too large. It was apparent she didn't have a bra on. She told me her mother was in the back yard trying to keep the charcoal lit, as I followed her through the house. Melody was coughing in the smoke as I went to the grill, and offered to take over. She gladly stepped away, giving me a quick hug. I stood to one side of the smoky grill and watched her go into the house. She too had a mini skirt, and a halter top on.

I stirred the charcoal, creating a dense blanket of smoke, and noticed she had tossed in a few hickory wood chips which were still a bit green. I pulled them to one side of the grill, and stood back for the smoke to clear. Melody and her daughter were busily setting the food onto the table, and waving the flies away. They were chatting happily to each other, as I watched Melody reach across the table, her skirt riding up her bare buttocks. Then Melissa pulled the bag of chips open and bent down to pour it into a large bowl, her shirt dropping away from her breasts. My cock was stirring within it's confines, and I reached down to shift it to a more comfortable position as Melody came to the grill with a platter of hamburger meat. She saw what I was doing and smiled. I took the plate, and she gave my cock a quick squeeze over my shorts with her free hand. I noticed her nipples were quite pointedly tenting the top she had on. I watched the hem of her skirt sway as she went back to the deck, revealing her shapely thighs going up to her buttock.

I began to grill the meat, and was becoming sweaty, so I backed off and pulled my shirt off. Melody came to me, running her hand over my bare back as I turned to her. She slid her hand around my ribcage to my breast, and tweaked a nipple lightly as she picked my shirt off the grill handlebar. She winked at me as she turned and I again watched her thighs working out of her skirt as she returned to the house. My cock became firmer within my shorts at the sight of her bare thighs and butt. The meat had browned and sizzled when I decided they were done, and removed them from the grill as both ladies returned with condiments and relishes to the table. I came up with the plate of hamburgers and noticed they appeared to be flushed in the face, and both their nipples were extended through the fabrics of their tops. I wondered had they engaged in some sexual quickie within the house as they prepared the vegetables, or was it because of myself stripping at the grill?

We sat at the table, with Melody beside me on the bench, and Melissa facing us on the other bench as we began to eat. While we ate, Melody slid her hand into my lap, and began to rub my cock, making it to swell again. I eased my hand to the zipper and pulled it down. Melody slid her fingers between the fly and began to stroke the length of my cock with her fingers while Melissa ate, seemingly oblivious to what her mother were doing. The precum from my cock were mingling with Melody's fingers, as she withdrew them to pick up her hamburger and ate, then licking the juices off before dropping her hand back into my pants for more. Melissa seemed oblivious to her mom's explorations of my cock, but her nipples were becoming more pronounced within her shirt. After a few moments, she dropped her left hand into her lap. I could imagine that she was fingering her pussy as well.

In the growing twilight as crickets chirped, we finished the dinner, and cleared the table off. I reclined on the lounger and watched the ladies dispose of the trash and uneaten trimmings. Melody dropped some utensils and bent deeply to pick them up, and I saw her bare pussy between her thighs. My cock leaped again as I wondered what it would taste like if I were to lick into it, as I haven't had sex since my wife passed nearly a year before. They managed to get everything collected and carried into the house. A few moments later Melody returned and sat on the lounge besides me. We sat there a while in silence as the stars twinkled. I commented that I enjoyed the meal with her and her daughter, and she smiled at me, as she again slid her hand into her skirt. I reached over and laid my hand over hers, and she pulled it into her pussy quickly. I explored her bare pussy with my fingertips, and working them inside, noticing it's wetness. Melody slid over to me, and leaned back against my body, as I relaxed my arm and eased my fingers deeper into her pussy.

As my cock grew within my pants, I encircled her chest with my other arm, resting my hand over her breast lightly. I could feel her hard nipple, as I gently flipped my finger over it. I slid my other fingers up her pussy until I could feel her swollen clit, and began to rub it lightly. I asked her when was the last time she had her pussy licked. Melody responded that her daughter had ate her only the night before, but she really didn't get an orgasm like she normally would. I massaged her clit as her pussy grew wetter to her moans of pleasure. After a few moments, Melody asked me to lick her pussy, as she raised off me, and began to pull her skirt down. I hesitated, as she stood to step out of the skirt, revealing a nicely shaved pussy. As Melody sat, Melissa came out and stopped in surprise at her mom's nakedness. I knelt before Melody as she sat and spreaded her legs, showing me her well formed pussy.

I gently pried the lips apart until I could see inside it's glistening tunnel, and her swollen clit, burying my mouth within its soft folds. As I probed into her pussy with my tongue, Melissa sat in a lounge across from us. Melody smiled at her, then licked her lips. Melissa grinned back, as she slid her hand into her skirt to finger her own pussy. I buried my tongue into her clit and began licking with vigor as I slid my fingers into her pussy. Melody gripped my head, running her fingers through my hair as chills of ecstasy ran through her body. My cock was hard as it could be, leaking heavily into my shorts. I could feel her pussy contracting as her orgasm built within her, then it tightened onto my fingers as Melody gave out a moan, then it seemed to explode. Fluid ran out of her pussy as it went into spasms much like a guy's cock when it cums. She clapped her thighs against my head tightly as she yelped in delight, forcing my face deeper into her soaked pussy.

I withdrew from Melody's pussy as she relaxed her thighs against my head. My cock was throbbing painfully as I stood, looking around. Melissa was well into masturbating her bare pussy, skirt crumpled about her feet. I reached into my shorts to adjust my cock as Melody reached for my hand and pulled me closer to her. She began to fumble with the snap on my shorts so I unsnapped it for her, and she slid them down, making my cock to spring out, dripping precum. Melody grasped my cock and licked the precum off it's head, as I felt my butthole contract from the cooling night air. I glanced over my shoulder at Melissa as she moaned softly while her climax builded. Melody sucked my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around it's head, creating delicious chills to run over my body. Her head began to bob as she slid my cock between her lips savoring the precum that she was milking from it.

I brushed her hair back as Melissa groaned in her ecstasy as her pussy climaxed. I wished I had my mouth in her's as Melody became a bit more vigorous with my cock. I could feel my climax building in my balls, as the fluid rose from it. I pulled Melody's hair over to one side, and could see down her back to where her top ended and her buttocks began, pressed into the lounge seat. Melissa sighed in relief as I attemprd another glance over my shoulder at her sprawled body, her top above her breasts, and her glistening pussy as she gently ran her fingers over the lips. She saw me looking and smiled. I winked. My own climax was building more violently as the fluid surged into my cock, enveloped in her warm mouth, sliding in and out of her lips. It exploded like a volcano, spewing it's hot load into the back of Melody's mouth. She stopped moving her head, and allowed my cock to unload.

As my cock settled, Melody began to stir the cum around it with her tongue, lubricating the head of my cock, then she swallowed. Sliding my cock out of her mouth, she inspected it, and smiled. I backed away from her as she stood and pulled her top off. Her body was lovely to behold in it's full nudity. Melody took my hand and led me to the picnic table, where she laid upon it, with her feet propped, and knees in the air, thus spreading her pussy. I went before her, and slowly inserted my still moist and erect cock into her waiting pussy, easing it deeply into her. I stood there for a moment, savoring the feel and warmth of her pussy on the shaft of my cock. Melissa had left her lounge and came to the table as well. She was still without her skirt, with a bit of trimmed hair above her shaved pussy. Melissa's nipples were tenting her shirt, as she watched me thrust my cock into her mom's pussy. I settled into a rythmic pattern working my pelvis forward and back, manuevering my cock in Melody's pussy for some time as she moaned and sighed in pleasure.

I paused for a breather, and Melody told her daughter to get up on the table, and let her taste her pussy. Melissa climbed onto the table, and pulled her shirt off, revealing her small breasts with it's darker aerolas. She stood over her mom's face and began to gently lower herself down in a squatting position, which made her pussy to open to her mom's mouth, as Melody eagerly reached up and grasped her daughter's butt guiding it into position. She began to lick her pussy as my cock leapt and swelled even more from the close-up of a tender young girl before my eyes. I began to slowly thrust again into her Melody's pussy as I watched. I could feel the climax building again in my balls as the fluid surged to my cock. Melissa's face was becoming flushed and she was getting breathless as she bounced on her feet a bit, pressing her pussy into her mom's face. I tried my best to keep my cock from exploding, but I was forced to withdraw as the cum began to gush out, and stood before her dripping pussy while I sprayed my hot cum over Melody's breasts and stomach.

Melissa shrieked in ecstasy as an orgasm ripped through her body, at the sight of the cum spraying from my cock onto her mom's body. She dropped to her knees and hands over her mom's body, her face inches from my quivering cock, still dripping it's load. Melissa opened her mouth and sucked my cock inside. She tasted the remnants of my cum and her mom's pussy coating the cock for a few moments as her climax subsided. I admired her breasts hanging over the white gobs of my cum on Melody's naked body. Melody was still cleaning the juices out of her daughter's pussy. I knew she was enjoying the luscious view and wished I was on my back doing the same.