Mother & Daughter Share Dildo

Story Info
The first time for a mother and daughter.
2.2k words
4.21
310.3k
107
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and I get along more like girlfriends then actual mother and daughter, I am 23 and still live at home with mum, it has been just the two of us since dad left us for his secretary some 12 years ago when I was 11. By the time I was 16 I was able to choose who I wanted to live with, and well I wanted to stay with mum, I have never really connected with dad and mum and I get along really well besides my life is here and I did not want o up and move.

Mum had me when she was 16 so she is now 39 but in her heart she is 25 she also looks much younger then 39 in fact she would give most people in their late 20's a run for their money. Mum is always busy when she is not at work or working around the house she is at the gym working out or at the saloon getting a tan or getting her self done up. I would join her at the gym but I preferred to tan naturally and would sun bake in our back yard. Most times I am topless and wear a thin sting bikini because I do not want to get tan lines. Mum does not mind at all in fact she was the one to suggest it a few years back. Mum is a laid back kind of mum, and she is not ashamed of her body and that is one thing that she has passed onto me. We often get about the house in nothing more then a pair of thong bikinis. At first this was strange and unusual to me but mum assured me that the body is a wonderful thing and to be proud of it. Of course when guests are over we are covered up.

Even though mum is a really attractive, smart and funny woman, she never recovered from what dad did and she never really got back into the dating game, she did go out with a few guys but over the last 12 years I could count them on one hand. When I would ask mum why, she would only responded that she is having fun with just the two of us and that is all she needs. I accepted this for a while but as I got older I questioned mum more. Mum and I have an open relationship and I talk to her about everything, I started to question mum about how she deals with lack of sex. She responded simply by saying that men aren't the only ones that can pleasure a woman. My first thought was that she was a lesbian, when I asked her, she chuckled and told me that she is not a lesbian, she is more bi sexual but what she meant by her first comments was that she self pleasures. This was an awkward conversation that I did not expect to have. I went quite and mum took the hint to drop it. I did kind of want to talk to mum more about bi-sexuality because I have been becoming aroused by some of the woman in the gym also I have been looking at lesbian porn on the net, also recently I started chatting on line with woman and I don't know what this all means. I thought that I should bring it up some other time.

Over the next few days I became more and more intrigued into mums self pleasure as she called it but because of how awkward the first conversation was I did not want to bring it up to mum, I decided that I was going to figure this one out on my own, now I am no stranger to masturbation I frequently masturbate, but I got the impression that mum is using more then her fingers. I waited until mum went out Saturday morning to get her tan; I knew that I had a few hours before she would return. I quickly went to her room and started to look through her drawers looking for what she uses. I came across several pairs of panties that I liked the look of and thought I would like to wear them. See mum and I are about the same size and often swap clothing; however we have never swapped panties before I decided to wait for another day because I was already on a mission. I rummaged through a few draws and found nothing. I was bout to give up except I had forgotten the wardrobe. I looked through the drawers and found nothing; I headed to get the step ladder to look up top. I was looking around when all of a sudden a heard mum cough I turned around to see her standing in the door way with a very unimpressed look on her face.

"I forgot my glasses. And what pray tell are you doing in my room"

"Well mum I was um looking for that pink shirt with the flowers" I responded on the spot.

"Don't lie to me missy you know that top is in the wash you wore it yesterday"

I was now on the spot again and drew blank of excuses, I decided to come clean and tell her what I was looking for. As I hoped down from the ladder mum reached into a draw and pulled out a plastic dick that must have been 8 inches long, it was pink and had fake veins and everything. I looked at it as mum held it in her hand, mum asked what was I going to do if I found it, I was not sure exactly what and told mum that I didn't know maybe I was going to look at it. With that mum handed it to me and said that all I had to do was ask. I blushed as I took it from her, it weighed more then I expected it felt cool and rubbery but was hard. I was examining it when mum turned a dial and the thing stated to vibrate in my hand. Mum then sat down and started to explain its features, the three speeds and how it worked. I was getting excited as mum was explaining the sensation of it on the clit. As I held it I wondered how long it had been since it was last used and if mum had cleaned it. I also wanted to fell it on my own clit. I built the courage and asked mum, I was shocked when she said yes. I held it for a second when mum asked if I needed a hand, this shock me back to reality, I looked at mum and she repeated her question. I slightly nodded my head. Mum took the toy from my hand and placed it on the bed, she asked me to lay down flat. I did this and she gently removed my shorts and panties. This was not the first time mum had seen my pussy but it was the first in a sexual situation, my pussy was tingling as the air hit it, I was slightly went and the breeze felt cool on my hairless vagina.

Mum looked at it for what felt like an eternity, I guess she was contemplating the situation in her head after a few moments she stated to back out; I pleaded with her to continue and assured her that I would not say anything. She stopped and looked again and without saying a word she moved up my thighs and started to kiss my thighs, the felling was amazing as she traced her saliva up my thigh towards my wet pussy. She stopped short of my pussy. I begged her to continue as this was the best felling I had ever had, mum reached over and grabbed the toy she slowly guided it up towards my pussy. As the tip reached my pussy I felt the cool plastic mum slowly guided it in slightly. The lips of my pussy accepting the toy like a real cock head. Mum continued to slowly inch the toy in it felt much large then it looked as more and more entered my pussy. Mum then slowly fucked me with the toy in and out with a slow steady rhythm. She picked up pace, I closed my eyes and enjoyed every minute. My spine felt like it was going to collapse when mum turned it on, the vibration traveled all the way up my spine to my head. It was on the lowest speed, but this still felt incredible. Mum getting the rhythm going in and out. I let out a moan and I was being fucked.

"Oh, mum. Don't stop that feels so good."

Mum did not stop she quickened the pace and turned the dial again, at that moment I swear I could not see as she turned the dial my mind was mush. Mum kept fucking faster and faster.

"Mum, that's it faster, fuck me faster and harder mum." These words were escaping my mouth without me thinking

Mum did as I requested she fucked me harder and faster, I was nearing the best orgasm of my life, everything was tingling from my toes to the tips of my ears I let out an almighty scram as I lost control in the middle of this massive orgasm. Mum did not let up she turned the dial to full and wet at it harder and faster. I barely recovered from the orgasm when another wave swept over my body, this one was smaller but still more intense then a normal orgasm. Mum slowed the pace down and turned the dial back one notch at a time until it was off, she slowly removed the toy from my pussy, it was still tingling and my juices were flowing. I looked up at mum to see her staring at the toy that was now covered in my juice. Mum looked at it then without a word put it in her mouth and sucked it clean; this was a very erotic site to see my own mother suck my pussy juice of her dildo after she fucked me to two orgasms with it.

Once it was clean she removed it from her mouth, she handed it to me and asked that I return the favor, she laid don on the bed and slid her panties off and lifted her skirt. Her pussy was hairy but it was neatly trimmed and looked manageable. I could instantly smell the sex coming out of her pussy and could see her hair glistening with beads of moister. I guided the toy towards her pussy and gently pushed it in, mums pussy eagerly accepted dildo as it slid in with ease. I was about an inch or two in when mum asked me to turn it on, I did so and felt the rumble in my hand it felt powerful in my hand as I pushed further in, mum was writhing about on the bed I pulled the toy back and eased it in again and built rhythm as I fucked her with it. I was building speed and turned the dial feeling even more rumble out of it. I did not slow down as I continued the steady rhythm of in out in out.

"Oh that's it baby, fuck you mummy. Fuck me hard" mum moaned

I continued to fuck her faster and faster, I turned the dial on full ball and nearly dropped it from the motion. I re-gathered control and continued to fuck her harder and harder, I wanted to repay her for the best orgasm I had ever had. Mums breathe shortened she looked me in the eye.

"Keep fucking mummy sweetheart, I am nearly don. Oh please keep fucking me honey." She said as she looked me direct in the eyes.

I did as asked and continued, mum let out a few small screams then her legs went tight and she shuddered as she had an orgasm. I continued to fuck her the smell of her pussy now filled my nostrils and this encouraged me to continue fucking her, I was now going as fast as I could mum did have a second orgasm, her pussy lips tightened around the shaft of the fake cock and I could barely move it when she loosened her grip on it I guided it out and turned it off. It was soaked with mum's pussy juice. Without a second though I put it in my mouth, I could instantly taste her musky yet slightly sweet pussy I continued to suck this massive cock until it was clean. When I removed it I looked mum in the eye and told her how good she tasted. Mum responded by telling me how good I tasted.

We lay on her bed for a good half hour when mum sat up; she got dressed and went out, to her appointment. As she left she told me that she would not be long and she wanted to talk to me about this when she got back. I nodded and said good bye. When she left I picked the toy of the bed and fucked myself with it again. I managed to a third orgasm before I was exhausted. I again sucked the toy clean and put it back in the draw before grabbing the pair of panties that I have eyed off and left her room.