Mother & Son Celebrate Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in bed with me," she said inviting him to be with her while looking up at him with sexy eyes.

Surprising even her, instead of moving beside her, immediately he moved between her legs to finger her while licking her. Her sexual fantasy come true, with him rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while licking her, she couldn't wait to cum in his mouth. She couldn't wait for him to mount her, move his cock inside of her, and make sweet love to her. If only to see the excited look on his face when he explodes his incestuous desire for her, his mother, in her mouth, she couldn't wait to suck his cock. She couldn't wait to swallow his cum.

With her son rubbing her clit, fingering her hole, and fucking her deeper with his long, stiff fingers while licking and licking her, as if far away in the distance yet deep down inside of her, there was a soft metallic ringing in her ears. Now nearly ready to cum but not wanting to have an orgasm just yet, she reached down for him. He wiped away his mother's vaginal secretions with the back of his hand and she kissed the rest away with her mouth, lips, and tongue. As soon as he moved beside her, they held one another and kissed. French kissing one another, they kissed and kissed. Holding him in her arms while feeling the warmth of his body, immediately he moved on top of her as if they were longtime lovers instead of mother and son.

With her legs spread wide open to accommodate him, she felt him mount her before feeling him in between her legs. Even though she wanted to take this slower to make this a special, memorable occasion with it being their first time together, she couldn't wait to make love to her son. Reaching her hand down, she directed his stiff prick inside of her. She was so slippery, soaking wet. Never has she been as wet, even for her husband. Making love to her son in the way that she made love to his father, she returned his humps with hers. Kissing and kissing him before, during, and after making love, as much as she was enjoying making love to her son, she couldn't wait for him to fuck her, really fuck her hard.

Gradually becoming more intrusive, the ringing in her ears grew louder with an urgent desperation for her to do something about it and to somehow stop it. Now there was an annoying, unnerving, continual loud ringing in her ears. Growing even louder as if shouting at her, interfering with her having sex with her son, she just wanted to make it stop and make the annoying sound go away. As if the ringing was a siren from a smoke alarm, she didn't know what it was until the ringing was so loud that she couldn't take it anymore. She pushed her son off of her to sit up in bed for her to discern where the ringing sound was coming from and what the ringing sound was.

It was the phone. She couldn't believe it was the phone. What time was it? She looked at her nightstand clock and it was one o'clock in the morning. Who would be calling her at this hour? After waiting so very long to be with Jerry, how dare someone interrupt her time with her son? So ensconced with finally being with and having sex with her son, she couldn't believe that she couldn't even distinguish the ring of the phone while playing her game of pretend.

Ready to scream at whomever was calling her at this late hour, ready to give them a good piece of her mind, what was left of it, and hang up the phone to return to having sex with her son, she composed herself before picking up the receiver. With her son's cock buried so very deeply inside of her and with him humping her as hard and as fast as she was humping him, she was so close to cumming. Yet needing to stop that God forsaken ringing, she couldn't wait to answer the phone and return all of her focus from the intrusive phone call to her son.

To be continued...

12