Mother & Son Celebrate Christmas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only by his kiss, she didn't have to be a mind reader to know that her son wanted her as much as she wanted him. In the way that he was looking at his mother with lust and sexual desire, no doubt, just as she was wishing too, she wondered if he wished that he could skip the beginning of this game of foreplay and go to the good parts that were more toward the end.

"Being this game is evolving not in the way that an incestuous mother and son relationship evolves in life, but as just a game, now it's my turn to kiss you again. Only, this time," she said pausing while making eye contact, "I'll French kiss you, that is, if you still want to play The Pretend Game."

With her thinking that she was a sexy mix between Brigitte Bardot and Tuesday Weld of old instead of women that he was more accustomed to lusting over such as Charlize Theron or Elisha Cuthbert, she looked at him with vulnerability mixed with sexual desire. No matter that she was his mother, she could be whomever he wanted her to be.

"Do I still want to play? Are you kidding me? Yes, of course, Mother, I still want to play The Pretend Game. This is the best game that I ever played in my life," he said with conviction that made her realize that he was enjoying playing the game as much as she was enjoying playing the game. "I want to continue to play mother, sorry, Janice, pardon me again, I mean, Cynthia."

"Okay, then, I'm going to French kiss you now," she said looking at him as if she was a sexual surrogate therapist for the Masters and Johnson's sexual clinic.

Janice leaned into her son to kiss him again and, this time when she kissed him, she parted his lips with her tongue. A mother French kissing her son and a son returning his mother's passion with his French kiss, they were kissing as if boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son. Swooning when she released him, she looked up at him to see his reaction to her French kiss.

"Wow Cynthia. You're such a great kisser," said Jerry seemingly remaining in character even after making his hokey comment.

Needing to realign and redefine the game, she broke from her character to address him as her son instead of as her soon to be lover.

"Is that something that you'd say to Cynthia on a date?" Janice looked at her son with curiosity. "It sounded a little forced and a little contrived to me," she said.

Now knowing that he was sexually excited French kissing his mother, needing him to believe that he was French kissing Cynthia, she needed to get his head back in the game of pretend so that there'd be no issues of awkward guilt and feeling of remorse later.

"No, probably not," he said with a laugh. "Hard to remain in character when I just French kissed my mother, I'm just a little nervous."

Figuring as much, she looked at him with disappointment that he wasn't able to correctly play the game when she was putting forth all of her emotions to successfully, sexually seduce him. A mother kissing her son was unacceptable even to her but a mother merely playing a game of pretend with her son was somehow seemingly okay. Not feeling guilty about their developing sexual relationship, so long as she fooled herself into believing that it was just a game, she was okay with doing all and everything with her son. Actually, she didn't need to fool herself, but deceiving herself that she was just playing a game eased some of the guilt she felt now and the remorse that she would surely feel later.

"We can stop playing if you're uncomfortable French kissing me while trying to imagine me as Cynthia," she said pausing to stare at him as if trying to read him. "I'm not uncomfortable kissing you at all. As I would kiss your father if he were still alive today. Actually, I'm enjoying kissing you while pretending that you're David."

Somehow she knew just what to say while giving him a sexy look to keep him interested in wanting to do more than just French kissing her.

"No, please, I still want to play. I just need a little time to wrap my head around the fact that you're not my mother but Cynthia," he said.

He looked at her looking at him as if, perhaps, he was trying to envision her as his ex-wife.

"Well for the game to be better and truer to life, you should always remain in character," she said. "Relax. You need to pretend that we've both someone else. So long as you can pretend that I'm Cynthia then I can pretend that you're David too."

Pressing her breasts against his muscular chest, she gave him a smile while leaning into him to give him a peck on the lips.

"If I remained in character Mom, I would have already French kissed you a dozen times, removed your clothes, and I'd be having sex with you by now," he said with a laugh.

She swooned at the thought of her son French kissing her dozens of times, stripping her naked, and having sex with her. Lost in the thoughts of having deep, penetrating sex with her son, she couldn't wait until they were both naked.

"Cynthia," she said absentmindedly as if that was really her name.

He looked at her as if she was calling Cynthia.

"Pardon?"

She looked at him with motherly patience.

"You called me Mom. You must always call me Cynthia for this game to work, otherwise it's not a game at all but a son incestuously kissing his mother and a mother returning the sexual passion of her son," she said. "As I said to you before, I'd never condone and/or tolerate incestuous behavior in my house."

She sensed his awkwardness and hoped that he still wanted to play the game. The best way to find out was for him to French kiss her. She can tell a lot from a kiss and she couldn't wait to feel her son's tongue inside of her mouth.

"Sorry, Cynthia," he said.

She leaned back in the sofa, put her arms by her sides, and closed her eyes in anticipation of him French kissing her.

"Now it's your turn to French kiss me," said Janice.

As if she was his anatomically correct blowup doll, Jerry grabbed his mother and laid one on her lips as if she was some tramp he picked up at a bar. Impaling her mouth with his tongue, he was French kissing her, really French kissing her hard as if he was a man locked away in prison for years or a sailor on shore leave after being at sea months. As soon as his lips touched her lips, his horny hand touched, felt, and caressed her breast through her blouse and bra."

He was feeling up his mother while French kissing her. After wanting and imagining having sex with her son for so very long, not wanting their first sexual encounter rushed and or ruined by frantic, desperate groping, she pulled away from him.

"Is this what you do with all of your dates?"

She sat up in the couch to straighten her blouse before leaning forward to take a sip of her scotch.

"What?"

He looked at her as if he didn't have a clue what he did wrong and she looked at him with understanding and compassion.

"You grope me while kissing me. Instead of being romantic, you treated me as if I was a whore," she said.

Truth be told, later while in the bedroom, if they made it that far, she couldn't wait for him to treat her as if she was whore. Later, with both of them naked, if he treated her like the incestuous slut that she was, she'd really show him a good time.

"Sorry Mom, I mean, Cynthia. I thought all women enjoyed being felt up like that when French kissing," he said.

She looked at him and smiled while patting his knee. Instead of patting his knee through his jeans, she couldn't wait to grope his cock through his pants.

"They don't."

She frowned while making a sour face and slowly shaking her head from side to side.

"They don't? Seriously? Women don't enjoy a man touching them and feeling them?"

She sighed while rolling her eyes.

"Of course they do but not in the way that you grabbed at me while groping me," she said. "You have so much to learn. If you want to be successful with romancing and making love to a woman, you should never touch a woman until invited."

Now she wondered if that's how he acted with Cynthia. Maybe Cynthia enjoyed a man being rough with her but she didn't. Perhaps later she would but not now when they were just stoking the fire to heat their passion. Much different than being treated in the way that he'd treat his mother, even though she'd love for him to treat her like a whore later, for now she wanted to be romanced while being treated like a lady.

"Invited?" He looked at her with confusion. "Unless she says go ahead and feel my tits, how would I know when I'm invited to touch her and feel her?"

So much to learn and so much fun teaching him, she rolled her eyes again before giving him a patient, parental smile.

"You'll receive her invitation for you to do more than kiss her by the returned passion of her kisses," she said. "With men a quick explosion, women are a slow burn. You need to give a woman time to come around to the fact that she wants to have sex with you and she will, so long as you take things slow. Women need time and most men are in a rush."

Jerry reached for his scotch and, as if he was thinking, he took a long, slow sip before addressing his mother.

"So, is this what this game is about? Mother and son having sex," said Jerry with sexual excitement and nearly ruining the game by making things a little too real.

Shocked and frustrated that he wasn't getting it, she looked at him with displeasure. His head was out of the game again at a time when he should be more in character.

"Mother and son sex? How dare you say such a thing to me? Absolutely not," she said making a sour face at him. "This game has nothing whatsoever to do with a mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother. In celebration of Christmas, all we're doing is playing a game."

"Sorry Mom," he said putting his head down in shame.

"Shame on you for even thinking that. Get your mind out of the gutter and your head into the game Jerry. If this game was in a box and available for purchase at the store, you'd see in big, red letters, Not meant for Having Incestuous Sex printed on the box." She paused in her scolding of him. "Maybe we should stop playing."

He looked at her as if she just told him that he couldn't have a toy at the mall or was being punished because he was bad.

"Sorry Cynthia," he said. "Please don't stop. I still want to play the game."

She folded her hands and looked down at herself as if she was deep in thought or was praying.

"Forgetting who we are, this game is about pretending that we're someone else. Mother and son doesn't even come into play when playing The Pretend Game," she said unclasping her hands to speak with them. "Incestuous sex is not part of this game Jerry. Nasty, so very nasty, by not thinking of me as Cynthia and by thinking of me as your mother, then you're having sex with your mother instead of with your ex-wife."

He looked at her and smiled while nodding his head.

"I understand how to play the game now Cynthia," he said. "Shall we continue playing the game?"

To be continued...

12