Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tortuous thing to be consumed by and with, whenever having sexual intercourse with Ginger, he couldn't help but imagine making love to his mother before fucking his mother. Whenever pounding Ginger's red, trimmed pussy, he imagined pounding his mother's brown, bushy pussy. Glad that Ginger happened along before he made a fool of himself by making a sexual pass at his mother and worse, being rejected, otherwise, he'd be dating more of his mother's mature, cougar clones.

Even though on the surface she resembled his mother, Ginger was nothing like his mother on the inside. They couldn't be any further apart. For one thing, she's wasn't a prude. She was much more sexual than his mother. Where his mother was the church going and believing in God type of lady, Ginger was a whore, a classy whore, albeit his whore nonetheless.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Same thing every Saturday night, as if they were an old, married couple instead of a longtime and now exclusive boyfriend and girlfriend, Michael, Emma's 22-year-old son, made out with Ginger before fucking her. A very pretty, 21-year-old redhead with a hot body to match her beautiful face and gorgeous, red hair, he loved feeling her big, naked breasts and fingering her hard, erect nipples while making out with her. With her measurements a perfect 36, 24, 36, feeling her naked body while having sex with her made his hands feel as if he was negotiating the curves of a Grand Prix racetrack.

Dating on again and off again since high school, if only Ginger knew that he had dated a bevy of his mother's look-a-like and sound-a-like clones before they started going steady last year, she wouldn't understand. She'd think him a disgusting pervert for dating women his mother's age and who looked like his mother. No doubt thinking that there was something seriously, mentally wrong with him, s\She'd probably breakup with him.

If only she knew that he thought more of his mother than he does her whenever having sex with her, he'd inflame her Irish temper. She'd probably hurt him. Even worse, after breaking up with him, she'd broadcast his forbidden, incestuous love for his mother all over Facebook and Twitter. Just as he'd be so embarrassed for her to know, he'd be humiliated for everyone else to know that he wanted to have sex with his MILF of a mother instead of her sexy, redheaded girlfriend.

Whenever he was with Ginger on a Saturday night, always he stayed overnight. Always they fucked and after they fucked, she blew him. Always, when she blew him, he ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed his cum. Something she had done since their senior prom night, she always sucked him dry and licked him clean. In the way she gulped down his cum and licked every drop from his cock, she obviously loved not only blowing him but also swallowing his cum. Obviously, as he enjoyed believing, she not only loved him but also she loved his cock too.

Normally, whenever she had an orgasm, which wasn't all the time, in the way that he ejaculated in her mouth every time they were together, she sometimes had an orgasm with his fingers or with his cock. Sexually selfish in that regard, he didn't always take care of his girlfriend's sexual needs in the way that she always took care of his sexual needs. Something he felt guilty over and that upset him and upset her even more, but not enough for him to do anything about it, seldom did he give her an orgasm with his mouth. Leaving her sexually frustrated, he seldom went down on her, in the way that she always went down on him. It was as if he had an aversion to her red, haired cunt and indeed he did.

Obviously, he'd much rather have her blow him than to lick her. If keeping a running count, she sucked him many more times than he ate her. Obviously, he'd much rather cum in her willing mouth than to have her cum in his reluctant mouth. Obviously, just as she was generous in giving him oral sex, by not giving her oral sex, he was selfish in reciprocating the oral, sexual pleasure to her that she freely and willingly gave to him.

"Suck my cock, Ginger. Blow me. Yeah, that's it Baby. Stroke me faster and suck me deeper. Oh, my God. Don't stop. I need to cum in your mouth," he said. With his girlfriend stroking him faster and sucking him deeper, really getting into blowing him, as much as he enjoyed her sucking him, seemingly she enjoyed sucking him too. "God you're such a great cocksucker, Ginger. Meaning that only as a compliment and only in the best possible way but you're the best cocksucker."

She looked up at him and laughed. If only she knew how many times he nearly called her mother or mom, she'd be pissed. What would she think or say if she knew he more wanted to have sex with his mother than to have sex with her. Nearly every time she had his cock in her mouth, he'd imagine his mother blowing him. Nearly every time he had his cock in her pussy and was fucking her, he imagined fucking his mother.

"Thank you, I think for calling me the best cocksucker," she said with a laugh while briefly removing his cock from her mouth to speak.

Ingrained in their sexual routine, every time he was with his longtime girlfriend, he fucked her and she blew him. Just as him fucking her was part of their weekly sex, her giving him a blowjob was part of their weekly sex too. Every time he was with her, they kissed and kissed while he touched, felt, and fondled her beautiful body. Every time he had sex with his girlfriend, he told her how he felt about her and she told him how she felt about him.

"I love you, Ginger," he'd say staring in her big, beautiful, blue eyes, before giving her deep, wet kisses.

As if his stiff prick was her play toy, her personal dildo and her private vibrator, she always fondled the head of his stiff prick while he kissed her.

"And I love you, too, Michael," she'd say.

He returned her kisses before holding her and hugging her in the way that he held and hugged his mother while sitting on the couch and watching a movie together. Whenever holding and hugging Ginger, unable to remove the image from his mind, he imagined holding and hugging his mother. Whenever making out with Ginger and feeling her beautiful body, he imagined making out with his mother and feeling her beautiful body too. Going from one to the other, from Ginger to his mother, in the way that Norman Bates lost his mind over his mother in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, he wondered if he'd eventually lose his mind over his mother too.

Only, this must stop. It wasn't fair to Ginger for him to be romantically and sexually thinking of his mother whenever he was with his girlfriend. Obviously, with her reminding him too much of his mother, he needed to breakup with her. Perhaps if he came clean to his Mom and told her how much he loved her and sexually wanted her, she may surprise him by telling him how much she loved him and sexually wanted him too. Only, he knew deep down inside that in the way that he sexually wanted his mother, she didn't share his sexual feelings, wants, needs, and desires.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Sometimes, but not all the time, and something he'd never tell his beloved girlfriend but something he eventually needed to tell her, when kissing his girlfriend, he imagined kissing his mother. Not fair to her but sometimes when he closed his eyes and French kissed her, he imagined her lips were his mother's lips and her tongue was his mother's tongue. Sometimes, but not all the time, when feeling Ginger's big tits, fingering her erect nipples, and feeling her firm, shapely ass, he imagined feeling his mother's big tits, fingering her erect nipples, and feeling her firm, shapely ass.

Sometimes but not all the time, with them having nearly identical bodies but for their obvious difference in age, when having sex with Ginger, he could easily be lulled into his sexual fantasy to imagine having incestuous sex with his mother. Sometimes, but not all the time, when he fucked his girlfriend, really pounded her pussy, with them having the same voice and imagining them making the same sexual sounds, he imagined fucking his mother. Sometimes, but not all the time, again, with the two women having the same red, full lips, while Ginger sucked his cock, he imagined his mother sucking his cock.

Sometimes, but not all the time, when cumming in Ginger's willing mouth, especially when he closed his eyes and allowed his sexual fantasy to take over his reality, he imagined cumming in his mother's mouth. In the way his girlfriend looked up at him with her big, blue eyes with his cock buried in her beautiful mouth, he imagined his mother looking up at him with her big, brown eyes with his cock buried in her beautiful mouth. In the way that his girlfriend made all of those cocksucking, slurping sounds when sucking him, he imagined his mother making all of those cocksucking, slurping sounds when sucking him. When Ginger swallowed his cum and licked his cock clean, he imagined his mother swallowing his cum and licking his cock clean too.

It wasn't fair to Ginger and it wasn't right for him to be romantically and sexually thinking of his mother when with his girlfriend. As if his mother haunted him, he was tortured by the thoughts of having incestuous sex with her. As if his mother was really there in bed with him, sometimes but not all the time, he nearly called Ginger by his mother's name, Emma, more than once. Had he called his girlfriend, by his mother's name, he'd have some explaining to do.

If ever he called Ginger, Emma, with her not normally the jealous type, she'd obviously think that he was thinking about another woman named Emma and not his mother. Much worse for him to be sexually attracted to his mother than to be sexually attracted to another woman named Emma, she'd be surprised that he was more sexually attracted to his mother than he ever was to her. If only Ginger knew his mother filled his waking and sleeping thoughts in the way that his girlfriend should be filling his waking and sleeping thoughts, she'd be so angry. If only his girlfriend knew that he sexually lusted over his mother more than he sexually lusted over her, she'd wouldn't understand.

Yet, even with her undeniable beauty, her sexy body, and her young age, what should be switched around with his mother unable to compete against Ginger, there was no way that she could ever compete against his mother. Sadly, unfortunately, and perversely perverted, as if his mother was the one woman who he really wanted, cherished, loved, and sexually desired, sometimes he couldn't evict his mother from his head. Sometimes he couldn't evict his mother from his girlfriend's bed even when, and especially when, he was having deeply penetrating sex or receiving a blowjob from Ginger.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

A frightful failure for him, especially when he was thinking more about having sex with his mother than with his girlfriend, sometimes he gave Ginger an orgasm with his cock but most times he didn't. Most times, too busy thinking about having sex with his mother, whenever he thought of having sex with his mother while having sex with Ginger, he'd be sexually excited enough to give his girlfriend an orgasm. Only, when he fell out of his sexual fantasy of having sex with is mother instead of his girlfriend, along with his cock softening, his sexual excitement waned for Ginger. Obviously, held hostage by his incestuous, sexual fantasy for his mother, he more wanted to have sex with his mother than he wanted to have sex with his girlfriend.

With him not wearing a condom, not wanting to take the chance of getting her pregnant, even though she was on the pill, he always withdrew himself from inside of her before cumming. Just as he didn't trust birth control pills and/or trust her to remember to take one, he hated condoms. Needless to say, with the fantasy of having sex with his mother temporarily over, he always withdrew himself before giving her an orgasm. Had he worn a condom, able to stay inside of her longer, perhaps she'd have more orgasms too. Obviously, just as he didn't want to get Ginger pregnant, he didn't want to be obligated to marry her.

Only it didn't feel as good when fucking her while wearing a condom than it did when fucking her when not wearing a condom. Besides, the condom interfered with his imagined image of having sex with his mother. With his mother's tube tied, she could no longer get pregnant and if he was to have sexual intercourse with her, he wouldn't need to wear a condom. With her sucking him to completion and with him not always giving her a sexual orgasm, no doubt having him as a boyfriend was sexually frustrating for her as it was guilt ridden for him.

Every time he was with her, she sucked him dry and licked him clean while staring up at him with her pretty face and her big, beautiful, blue eyes. Every time he was with her, he ejaculated his cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum. Only with all of the times he was with her, with his mother constantly intruding upon his sexual and romantic thoughts, he seldom returned the sexual favor by giving his beloved girlfriend oral sex. Moreover, to make his sexual matters worse, as much as he professed to love Ginger and as much as he loved her blowjobs, he hated going down on her and eating her pussy.

No doubt, if he loved eating Ginger's pussy as much as she seemingly loved sucking his cock, he'd be thinking of licking his mother's cunt every time he licked his girlfriend's cunt. For sure, even with him imagining his mother was blowing him, he loved humping Ginger's mouth and fucking her face while feeling her big tits whenever she was blowing him. That was a given. Only with him not returning the sexual favor by eating her as much as she blew him, and with his mother constantly and continuing intruding about his sexual thoughts, he was jeopardizing his relationship with his girlfriend.

Even though she was exceptional at sucking his cock and gave him the best blowjobs he ever had, he seldom returned the favor. Even though she always got him to cum, leaving her sexually frustrated, he didn't always get her to cum. Denying her the same sexual pleasure that she gave him, he failed her as a lover. By thinking more of having sex with his mother than with her, he failed her as a boyfriend.

Only, this time was different. Finally done with always getting her boyfriend to cum, obviously Ginger wanted to cum too. Instead of putting her off as he was usually able to do, this time no ands, ifs, buts, or maybes, Ginger wanted him to eat her cunt. In the way she always went down on him, she wanted him to go down on her. She wanted him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. Moreover, she didn't want him to stop until she had an orgasm from him giving her oral sex.

To be continued...

*****

Please vote and leave a comment.

12