Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Michael so sexually attracted to his mother, maybe he'd like to stick his hand up her skirt and feel and finger her pussy through her panties while squeezing her panty clad ass. Just as what son, who was sexually attracted to his mother, wouldn't want to finger his mother through her panties, what son wouldn't sexually want to do more? What son, who was sexually attracted to his mother, wouldn't want to cup her cunt through her panties while sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit while pushing down on her clit?

What son, who was sexually attracted to his mother, wouldn't want to expose his cock to his mother? What son, who was sexually attracted to his mother, wouldn't want her to touch his naked prick before wrapping her fingers around his naked dick and before stroking his naked cock? What son, who was sexually attracted to his mother wouldn't want her to blow him while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples. If ever there was such a son who wanted to do all of that and more with his mother, it was Michael.

In the way that Vincent did to Emma, Michael would love to put his mother's hand on his stiff, naked prick too. In the way that Vincent did to his mother, her son would love to wrap her soft fingers around his hard cock and move her hand up and down with his hand to give him a forced hand job. In the way that all the men in her life sexually molested her and tried to violate her as did the man in the woods, her husband routinely tried to force her to blow him and failed. Now, with Michael no better than the rest of them, just as her blind date wanted Emma to blow him, Emma's own son wanted his mother to blow him too.

If only Michael knew that the stranger in the woods, her prom date later to become her husband, and Vincent all forced their stiff pricks in her mouth, he'd love to force his prick in his mother's mouth too. In the way that all three men failed to get her to blow them, maybe Michael would love to be the only man who was successful in getting his mother to suck him. Who knows, with them always so close and being that she gave birth to him, maybe she'd rather suck his cock than any other cock? Only, just as he knew that his mother wasn't a cocksucker, he knew that his mother wasn't an incestuous whore.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

"Mom? What happened to you?"

Michael looked at his mother before studying her. It was obvious that something traumatic happened during her date. As if having been frightened by something or someone in her sleep, she had a look of shocked horror on her face. As if she had just been through and narrowly escaped a harrowing experience, she had the same look on her face whenever she watched a scary movie.

Her clothes were a wrinkled mess as if she had been in a wrestling match. With her always looking so well put together, as if someone had played tug-of-war with her clothes, her blouse was pitched one way and her skirt was pulled the other way. Then, looking as if she had hurriedly gotten dressed in the dark while drunk, one of the buttons of her blouse was unbuttoned and all of the other buttons were buttoned in the wrong holes. Only having never seen his mother drunk before, other than an occasional glass of wine at dinner, he knew she wasn't much of a drinker.

The first time seeing so much of his mother, he was as shocked as he was sexually excited. As if he was having one of his sexual fantasies of his mother stripped naked that he masturbated himself too while imagining having sex with her, he couldn't believe his eyes. Unable to take his eyes off of her blouse, the front of her low cut blouse was pulled far enough down to expose her long, sexy line of cleavage. As if her date had grabbed hold of her blouse and pulled it down even lower, the top of her white brassiere was exposed to his horny, incestuous stare.

When he looked closer and stared longer, he saw something he had never seen of his mother before but had only imagined. With her wearing a low cut bra along with her low cut blouse pulled down even lower, the tops of her dark brown areolas were clearly visible. Had her top and bra been pulled down a fraction of an inch more, he would have been treated to the sight of his mother's nipples. With both women looking much alike but for Ginger's red hair, he stared at all that his mother was showing in the way he stared at his ex-girlfriend, Ginger, the first time he saw her big, naked breasts.

Her skirt was crumpled and pulled up to her thighs as if her clothes had static cling. By all that she was showing him of her sexy, shapely body and by the surprised look on her face, as shocked to see him as he was shocked to see her, she obviously wasn't expecting him to be home. In the way he stared at her cleavage, her areolas, and at the tops of her thighs, he had never seen as much of his mother's sexy, shapely body as he was seeing now.

By her not immediately reacting to his inappropriate leer and his prolonged stare, it took her a long minute to realize that she was so exposed. She looked down at herself to see where he was staring and what she was showing. Obviously embarrassed when she noticed that so much of her breasts and thighs were exposed, she pulled up her top and pulled down her skirt to deny her son any more salacious views of her sexy body. In the way that Ginger sometimes looked as if she was an unmade bed after having sex, it was obvious to him that his mother had been undressed and possibly even had sex with Vincent.

Something he never sexually fantasized over until now, the thought of his mother being undressed and possibly even having sex with her date, sexually excited him. Imagining what may have transpired between the two, he wished he had been there to watch Vincent touching, feeling, fondling, and groping his mother through her clothes. He wished he could have touched, felt, fondled, and groped his mother in the way that he imagined Vincent had. He wished he had been there to watch his mother being undressed by her date before wishing that he was the one who undressed her.

Surprised that she may had been sexual with her blind, first date, the imagined thought of his mother having sex with a stranger made him want to have sex with her too. Between seeing more of his mother's sexy shapely body and imagining her having sex with her date, he was getting an erection. Suddenly, he felt possessively jealous that a strange man may have touched and felt his mother while kissing her everywhere he'd love to touch and feel his mother while kissing her. If anyone should be allowed to touch, feel, and kiss his mother, he should be allowed the pleasure.

Never having shown him as much of her shapely thighs, unless she was wearing her bikini or her shorts, if her skirt was only a few inches higher, he'd be treated to the sight of her panty clad crotch. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's panties. He'd love nothing more than to see the indention her pussy slit and her camel toe made through her white, bikini panties. For sure, with him having never seen his mother's panty clad pussy before, he'd love to see her panty clad pussy now.

With his mother so prim and so proper and always sitting like a lady, she always crossed her shapely legs to deny him any unintentional up skirt views and in between her legs peeks of her panties. Just once, he wished she'd have a lapse and forget to sit like a lady when in the presence of her son. If only to masturbate over later that night and/or the next morning, just once, he'd love to seen an up skirt, in between her legs view of her panty clothe crotch. Just once, he'd love to see a sneak peak of his mother's panty clad cunt.

As if reminding him that his mother had breasts, big breasts, he had never seen anything of his mother other than her bra strap that sometimes, unexpectedly fell from her shoulder. Now that he saw the tops of her big, meaty breasts, her long, sexy, line of cleavage, her areolas, and her low cut bra, he was sexually aroused. With her the woman of his dreams and his incestuous, lustful desire, how could he not be sexually excited? Just once, he'd love to see his mother's naked tits.

In the way he had always sexually thought of his mother before, especially after she gave him more of an image of her big breasts, he'd be sexually thinking of his mother even more now. He only wished he had gotten to see her nipples before she pulled up the front of her top. He only wished he had gotten to see her panty clad crotch before she pulled down the hem of her skirt. Tonight, while stroking his cock, he'd imagined seeing his mother's nipples and her panty clad crotch. Tonight, he'd imagine her naked while having sex with her. Tonight, he'd have his wicked, sexual way with his mother in the way he imagined Vincent had.

With him always feeling guilty about his sexual attraction to his mother, yet what son who was sexually attracted to their mother hadn't sexually thought of their mother naked and having sex with her while masturbating themselves? Especially if their mothers were MILF's in the way that his mother was a MILF, what son, who was sexually attracted to their mother, hadn't masturbated over the imagined thoughts of having incestuous sex with their mothers? Just as he'd give anything to see his mother naked, he'd give anything to have sex with his mother. Only, he felt so perversely perverted to have such incestuous thoughts and sexual desires for his mother.

Just as there are some sons who purposely expose their cocks to their mothers, most sons, those that are sexually attracted to their mothers, try and get glimpses of their mothers in their panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. Even though he had sexually fantasized over exposing himself to his mother and would love to expose his erect prick to his mother, he had never knowingly exposed himself to her. If he had exposed his cock to her, he always wondered if she'd look, if she'd stare, or if she'd look away. Even though, he had tried to see more of his mother that he shouldn't see of his mother, with his mother so modestly moral, he had never seen anything of his mother's sexy body until now.

He had an ongoing sexually fantasy of seeing his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. While masturbating himself, he had even imagined having sex with his mother. With Ginger taking his mind off of his mother with her sexy, shapely body, her big tits, and her blowjobs, now that his girlfriend was gone, he was left with sexually fantasizing over his mother again. Before he did something rash and made an inappropriate, sexual pass at his mother, he either needed to get back with Ginger or find another girlfriend, preferably a woman who looked nothing like his mother.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Even though he didn't see a lot, just a hint of what lay beneath her clothes, with him having never seen anything of her before, he was stunned by all that he had just seen of his mother now. Even when she wore her nightgowns, especially her short, sheer, sexy, low cut nightgowns, denying him a sexy view of anything deemed inappropriate for him to see of her, she always modestly covered herself with a robe. Just once, at the very least, giving him masturbation fodder, he'd love to see his mother in her nightgown without her robe. Just once, he'd love to see something of his mother's body that he shouldn't see.

Without turning on the kitchen light, he'd enjoyed imagining her standing in the light of an opened refrigerator door while wearing her sheer nightgown and without wearing her bathrobe. With the living room light off, he imagined her standing in front of the television. In the way of an X-ray machine at the airport, the light from the opened refrigerator door and/or the television would light her up as if she was naked. She'd definitely give him more to masturbate over, if she gave him a sexy view of her naked body through her sheer, thin nightgown.

While wearing one of her sheerest, sexiest nightgowns that he never gets to see her wear without her robe, he imagined her greeting the day by opening the drapes to allow the sun to fill the room. As if she was wearing nothing at all, he imagined the sunlight showing him all that he had been lusting to see of her. He'd love to see the illuminated outline of her breasts through her sheer nightgown. He'd love to see the impressions her nipples made in the thin material. Imagining seeing even more of her, he'd love to see her ass crack of her shapely ass and the dark shadow of her dark brown, pubic hair.

Alas, his mother wasn't an exhibitionist in the way that he was a voyeur. Obviously, in the way he was sexually attracted to her, she wasn't sexually attracted to him. He felt so perverted for sexually lusting over his mother.

Whenever leaning over him while wearing a low cut blouse, holding the top of her blouse closed in place, she always put her hand to her neck to deny him a down blouse view of her cleavage and bra. Rather than bending at the waist to pick up something off the floor, denying him an up skirt view of her panties, she always squatted down and turned her legs to the side to retrieved the dropped item. Just once, he wished his mother would show him a down blouse view of her bra and cleavage or a down nightgown view of her tits. Just once, he wished his mother would show him an up skirt view of her panties or an up nightgown view of her pussy.

Tonight, with her clothes a disheveled mess was the most he had ever seen of his mother's hot body. Other than installing a small camera in her bedroom and/or in the bathroom, he wondered how else he could see more of his mother in all manner of undress. While hoping to see more of his mother when she was wearing a short skirt and a low cut top, he even thought about tickling her. With his mother so ticklish, he imagined her rolling around on the couch or on the floor while exposing her panties and bra to his incestuous, horny eyes.

'How hot would that be? That would be so hot to watch my mother unintentionally expose her underwear clad body to me while I unmercifully tickled her,' he thought while starting to get an erection.

No doubt, with his mother so ticklish, if he tickled her, he'd see a lot. He imagined her skirt climbing to her crotch and her top falling open. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over imagining seeing something of his mother that he shouldn't see while tickling her. He couldn't count how many sexual fantasies he had of seeing his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. His favorite sexual fantasy was masturbating himself while imagining his mother stroking him, sucking him, and/or fucking him. Now, he wondered if she stroked, sucked, and/or fucked her blind date tonight.

Yet, in the way he had read so very many mother and son incest stories online, he knew that his mother would never dream of having sex with him never mind flashing him up skirts or down blouses. With his mother morally modest, she wasn't a slut, never mind her being an incestuous whore. Sadly, unfortunately, and depressingly, with his mother not a whore nor even a slut, and not very sexual, she wasn't like that at all. No doubt, if she was forced and had to make a choice, she'd rather have gangbang sex with a bunch of bad bikers than to have incestuous sex with him.

"What's it going to be Emma?" Michael imagined the leader of the biker gang giving his mother an ultimatum. "Either you have sex with your son while we all watch or you have gangbang sex with our entire motorcycle club, The Motherfuckers?"

As if trying to decided what to do, Michael imagined his mother looking from him to look at the motorcycle club before returning her focused stare to him.

"Don't worry, Michael," he imagined his mother saying. "Rather than scarring you for life by having incestuous sex with you, I'm going to fuck and suck this gang of bikers. Go ahead. I'm ready for you to strip me naked only not in front of my son please. I don't want him to see his mother being so nakedly violated. After you take my son in another room, I'll fuck and suck all of you one at a time or all together.'

He'd be lying if he denied that he wouldn't love to watch his mother have gangbang sex with a bunch of bad bikers. Yet, in the same way that he wouldn't want to watch his mother have gangbang sex, he'd be lying if he denied that he'd rather his mother pick him to have sex with over her having sex with the motorcycle gang. Just as his mother never had sex with anyone but with his father, she'd never have gangbang sex with a bad bunch of bikers or with anyone, forget about her having incestuous sex with him. Obviously, in the way she wasn't sexual at all, he'd be the last man on Earth that his mother would sexually want.

Even though he wondered what his mother looked like topless and/or naked, he was more curious what his mother was like in bed. It was too bad for him that she was too modestly moral to have forbidden, incestuous sex with him. Alas with her not with any man since she divorced his father, he didn't think his mother was interested in having sex with him or with anyone in the way that he was interested in having sex with her. In the way that many sons are sexually attracted to their mothers, he didn't think that his mother was sexually attracted to him.

Just once, he'd love to get her drunk and have his wicked, sexual way with her. Just once, he loved to stick his cock in her hand before sticking his cock in her mouth and before burying his prick in her pussy. Only, his mother didn't give blowjobs. Just once he'd love to kiss her and French kiss her while stripping her naked and feeling her naked body before having incestuous sex with her. Only, as far as he knew, his mother hadn't had sex in more than a dozen years.

He'd be surprised if she even gave hand jobs. So sad and so sexually frustrating for him, he definitely knew that his mother didn't give blowjobs. An issue with his father, he overheard them arguing more than once about her not sucking his cock. Still, a sexual fantasy that he enjoyed having, he wondered if his mother masturbated and if she did, if she masturbated over him in the way that he masturbated over her. Probably not, he didn't think someone who was as sexless as she was would masturbate especially over him, her own son.

Nonetheless his mother not sucking cock, he still wished he could see her naked. He still wished he could have sex with her. He needed to think of a way to see his mother naked. He needed to think of a way how to have sex with his mother. He needed to think of a way to seduce his mother. Only, shocking the shit out of him, she beats him to the punch.

To be continued...

Please vote and leave a comment.

12