Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Blow me, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock,' he imagined saying to his mother. 'I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need you to swallow my cum, while I feel your big tits and finger your nipples.'

Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he'd never forced his mother to blow him just as he'd never say any of those dirty words to his loving mother.

"I'm just sad that everything is about sex," she said finally. "With me not giving oral sex, I'm just so sad that I have no idea how to attract a man and how to keep a man. Seemingly, not enough to date and to spend time together while getting to know one another better, all men want sex on the first date. Then, as if having sex on the first date isn't enough, seemingly when having sex, all men expect blowjobs. All men want to ejaculate in a woman's mouth that they barely know. All men want and expect every woman to swallow their cum."

As if he was her father instead of her son about to give his daughter advice, he swallowed hard with what he was about to say next.

"Don't take this the wrong way and I apologize in advance if I offend you by my comment, but..." he said looking her as if waiting for her permission to speak.

As soon as he hugged his mother, with him thinking of her date sticking his hand down her top and inside of her bra to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples, he was envious. He felt possessively jealous that his mother allowed some stranger to be so intimate with her naked breasts and nipples. He'd love to not only see her big, naked tits and erect nipples but also to feel her big, naked tits and erect nipples. If his mother should allow anyone to see and feel her naked breasts and nipples, with them always so close, she should allow him to see and feel her naked breasts while fingering and sucking her naked nipples.

Even if she was reluctantly uncooperative, it wasn't fair and not right that she allowed a stranger have his sexual way with her body. If she should allow anyone the pleasure of her body, she should allow her son the honor of touching her, feeling her, and fondling her. He wished he could stick his horny hand inside of her blouse and feel her tits through her bra before sticking his hand inside of her bra to finger her nipples. He wished he could stick his horny hand up her skirt and in between her legs to finger, feel, and cup his mother's pussy in the way that Vincent sexually violated his mother. He'd love to push his mother's panty aside to finger fuck his mother while rubbing her clit.

"Say what you need to say, Michael. We're both adults. I won't be mad, offended, or judge you by whatever you say," she said. "You're my son and I love you. I know you'd never say anything to purposely hurt me."

He looked as uncomfortable as she looked in discussing sex and all things sexual.

"I was just thinking and I hope you don't take this the wrong way but maybe if you had blown Daddy, I wonder if he'd still be with you. Maybe he wouldn't have divorced you for his young, sexy secretary," he said. "I'm sure his second wife gave him all the oral sex he wanted. I'm sure she gave him plenty of blowjobs," said Michael.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Incorrigible for his lust in older women who looked like his mother, he suddenly thought about his sexy stepmother, Sarah, giving his father a blowjob. He suddenly thought about his sexy stepmother giving him a blowjob too. Only, if he hoped to receive a blowjob from anyone, he'd much rather receive a blowjob from his mother than from his stepmother.

Even though she resembled his mother somewhat, he'd much rather see his MILF of a mother on her knees in front of him instead of seeing his whore of a stepmother on her knees in front of him. He'd much rather see his mother naked than to see his stepmother naked. He'd much rather have his wicked sexual way with his mother's naked body than with any woman's naked body including his stepmother, Sarah, and/or his ex-girlfriend, Ginger.

With them getting back to their routine when home with one another for the first time in a long time on a Saturday night, they moved to the living room. Emma flopped herself on the couch while Michael sat across from her and made himself comfortable in the Queen Anne chair. From his higher vantage point, if his mother relaxed her modesty some and parted her knees just a little bit, he'd see a flash of her white panties. Having never seen her panties while she wore them, he'd loved to see what Vincent no doubt saw of her while on their date. Only, with her always crossing her legs, just as she never relaxed her modesty, she'd never part her knees to deliberately or even accidentally flash him her panties.

Instead, after what he said about her not giving blowjobs, she looked at him pensively as if the reason why her husband cheated on her and subsequently divorced her had never occurred to her. Of course, she was well aware of the reason why her husband divorced her, if only by all of the arguments she had with her husband over her not giving him oral sex. Having heard them arguing plenty of times when he was younger, Michael knew the reason why they divorced too. Yet, surely, just because she didn't suck cock wasn't a good enough reason to get a divorce. A judge would laugh him out of divorce court if using that reason for a divorce. He imagined his father pleading his case.

"Your Honor, I want a divorce from my wife because she refuses to suck my cock. She won't blow me and has never blown me. All I want to do, Your Honor, is to cum in my wife's mouth and watch her swallow my cum. That's it and that's all. Is that too much of a husband to ask of his wife?"

With her falling so pensively quiet, he wondered what his mother was thinking. He wondered if she was thinking about what he had just said to her about her husband, his father, leaving her because she didn't suck cock and his sexy secretary did. Then, especially after the reality check she had with Vincent, he wondered if his mother would ever change her mind about not giving blowjobs.

In the way she looked so sexy, her not sucking cock was like buying a new car that didn't run. Her not giving blowjobs was like buying an expensive dairy cow that didn't give milk. Her not giving blowjobs during her Honeymoon and all through her marriage was akin to a soldier being a conscientious objector when suddenly finding himself on the battlefield.

"You know, sadly and unfortunately, now that I think more about it, you're probably right about your father leaving me because I didn't give him what he wanted sexually, specifically oral sex. Yet, with men today expecting blowjobs at the end of a first date, how am I not only going to attract a man but also keep a man when I don't give oral sex? If I don't put out on the first date, he'd never call me again. Only, between a rock and a hard place, if I do put out on the first date, he'd no doubt think me a whore."

She looked at her son with curiosity. Obviously with his mother talking about blowjobs and with Michael thinking about blowjobs, they both had oral sex on their minds. Not knowing what else to say but guilty because he was a man who expected women he dated to suck his cock, all he could do was to apologize for what men expected of women.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said really not meaning it. "I'm afraid that most men, whether younger or older, all want the same thing, a blowjob."

Berating himself for his inappropriate, incestuous thoughts, nonetheless, he still wished his other would blow him. He still wanted his mother to suck his cock. He still wanted to cum in her mouth while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples. He still wanted to look down at her looking up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, while she swallowed his cum.

"In case he's the one or as my way to entice him to be the one, am I supposed to blow every man I date? Am I supposed to become a cocksucker to attract and keep a man? Am I supposed to take every man's cock in my hand before taking it in my mouth? Am I supposed to suck every man that I date? Am I supposed become every man's whore?"

He shrugged. As if he was a pinball machine that his mother just tilted, his mind was stuck thinking of his mother saying cocksucker. He couldn't believe his mother said cocksucker. If she was to be anyone's cocksucker, he'd want his MILF of a mother to be his personal, private cocksucker. If she was going to suck anyone's cock, he hoped she'd suck his cock.

"I'm sure there are plenty of men who appreciate a good woman more than they do a good blowjob," he said with a laugh.

She looked at the clock on the wall.

"It just occurred to me, what are you doing home on a Saturday night? It's only 10:00 pm. I figured you'd be staying overnight with Ginger."

He hung his head in embarrassment before looking up at her with shame.

"I'm afraid that we're both abandoned and lost to sea in the same sexual boat before being tossed overboard," he said with a sad, little laugh. "The same thing that happened to you tonight with you not wanting to give your date oral sex, happened to me tonight with Ginger," he said.

To be continued...

Please vote and leave a comment.