Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 09

Story Info
When Michael refuses, Emma forces her son to have sex.
10.3k words
3.87
32.2k
27
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old. This story directly relates to my previous story, Mom's First, Blind, Internet Date.

*****

Mother & Son Have Oral Sex, Ch. 09

When Michael refuses to have sex with his mother, Emma forces her son to have sex with her.

Revised, rewritten, and continued with additional changes from Chapter 08:

Hard for him to wrap his brain around it, he couldn't believe he was standing in his mother's bedroom in his underwear and with an erection while waiting for her to undress. With her always having been so modestly moral and with him never seeing any more of her than her bra strap, he couldn't believe his mother was about to undress in front of him. In the way he always stared at the impressions her big tits made through her blouse and bra, he watched her look down at the impression his semi-erect cock made in his underwear. Eager to show her his naked prick, it sexually excited him to see her looking at his engorged prick.

As soon as she stared at his bulge, his prick throbbed and pulsated as if acknowledging his sexual lust for his mother. If he was already this sexually excited before his mother even removed any of her clothes, he could only imagine how sexually excited he'd be once she started undressing. He could only imagine how sexually excited he'd be once he saw all that he should never see of his mother.

'I can't believe this is happening,' he thought. 'This is my sexual fantasy come true.'

Obviously, the blind date she had with Vincent had sexually enflamed her and pulled her from her cloistered closet. With him the only man around, he was the recipient of her pent up sexual lust. As if she was a Catholic nun leaving the monastic convent and forsaking the religious order for the affection of a man and for sex, his mother was finally free to spread her sexual wings. Only, instead of her choosing to have sex with Vincent or with some other man, she chose him. Now instead of her just being his mother, she'd soon be his lover too.

In the way he'd rather have sex with his mother than with Ginger or with any other woman, obviously with her standing before him ready to undress, his mother would rather have sex with him too. On the pretense of teaching one another how to give oral sex, his mother was finally ready and willing to have sex with him. In the same way that he couldn't wait to finger and eat her pussy, he couldn't wait for her to stroke and suck his cock.

In the way he stared at her big tits through her clothes, she stared at his bulging cock through his underwear. In the way he was ready to reach out his horny hand to feel her big breasts through her blouse, he was surprised when his mother didn't reach out her hand and take hold of his cock through his briefs. Just as he'd love nothing more than to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's body through her clothes, he'd love for his mother to touch, feel, and fondle his cock through his underwear. Just as he'd love to slide his hand inside of her bra to feel her naked breasts and finger her nipples, he'd love for his mother to reach her hand in his underwear to feel his naked cock.

If only by her preoccupation and by her focused stare at his underwear clad cock, he half expected that she'd touch, feel, fondle, and grope his hard, hairy prick through his underwear. Wishing she'd touch him in the way he couldn't wait to touch her, when she didn't reach out her hand to touch and fondle his prick through his briefs, he was disappointed that she didn't make the next move. Feeling as if he was a rapist, now he felt foolish standing in his mother's bedroom in his underwear with an erection.

Perhaps, having sobered up from the three double scotches she had, in the time it took her to walk from the living room to her bedroom, maybe she wasn't as drunk as he thought she was. Maybe she was having second thoughts about them having incestuous sex. He was worried that she had changed her mind about her teaching him how to finger and eat her pussy and about him instructing her how to stroke and suck his cock. Taking her first touch as his green light to grope her, he'd love nothing more than to feel his mother's soft, loving hand on his growing, hard cock while he felt and fondled her big breasts.

In the way he'd love to stick his hand down his mother's blouse and bra, he'd love for his mother to stick her hand inside of his briefs. In the way he'd love to feel her naked breasts while fingering her nipples, he'd love for his mother to wrap her fingers around his naked cock and slowly stroke him. In the way that Vincent had already done, he'd love to stick his hand down his mother's panties to feel her naked ass and finger her naked, warm, wet cunt. If only she'd touch him, he'd touch her.

Yet, acting obvious to him, instead of turning to face him, as if she was alone in her room with her bad self, she stood facing her bureau mirror ignoring him and not even looking at him. Instead of looking at him with sexual excitement in the way that he looked at her with sexual excitement, she looked at her own reflection with sexual excitement. Obviously, with her telling him that she needed to change into something more comfortable, it sexually aroused her to tease him.

Yet, distancing herself from what she was about to do, she continued looking at herself in the mirror without acknowledging at him. She stared at her refection in the mirror as if he wasn't even there in her room with her. He was an obvious pawn in her expectant game of exhibitionism and in his hopeful game of voyeurism. Happy to play her game, he watched her reflection through the mirror as if he was fortuitous enough to have serendipitously happened by her while she was undressing.

As if he was a hypnotist, he wished his mother would start undressing. He stared at her as if hypnotically suggesting that she'd strip herself naked. Not talking and not making a sound, as if he was a fly on her wall, he just watched her looking at herself. In the way she stared at herself, he stared at her. He leered and ogled his mother as if she was already standing there in her bra and panties, topless, or naked.

Aside from him standing in her bedroom in his underwear and with an erection, instead of this being a planned moment of seduction between a mother and her son, this occasion felt more like an unanticipated one. He couldn't believe his mother was about to undress. He couldn't believe they were going to have oral sex. Only, with him at her whimsy and at her sexual pleasure, there was always that chance that she'd change her mind and wouldn't undress. There was always that chance that they wouldn't have oral sex.

'Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me, Emma. I can't wait to cum in your mouth,' he thought while he lustfully stared at his sexy mother.

Wide eyed and focused, he stared at his mother as if she wasn't his mother but one of the cougar MILF's he picked up for sex. He stared at his mother as if she was one of the clones that he searched to have sex with while pretending that he was having sex with his mother. Yet, this time was different. She wasn't one of the cougar MILF's he picked up for sex. She wasn't one of the clones who looked like his mother. Not having to pretend that this was his mother and that he was having sex with his mother, this was his mother. By her own suggestion, he was about to have sex with his mother.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe this is really happening,' he thought.

He was as shocked as he was sexually excited. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he waited for his mother to start undressing. With him already in his underwear, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother in her underwear too. He'd love nothing more than to press his underwear clad body against his mother's underwear clad body to hold her and to hug her.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As if his eyes were magnifying glasses beneath the hot sun instead of being illuminated by her bedroom light, if his mother was kindling, he would have set her ablaze by his focused stare. As if getting ready to go out on a date instead of getting ready to have sex with her son in her bedroom, taking her sweet time sexually teasing him, she brushed her hair and redid her lipstick. Michael watched the sexy show while silently staring at her big breasts and shapely ass through her clothes. So accustomed to fantasizing about her while masturbating himself, he watched her preen herself for him as if imagining he really wasn't there with his mother.

In the way she stared at herself in the mirror with her fingers poised on the top button of her low cut blouse, as if he was sexually fantasizing this moment, he stared at her too. She was finally going to reveal her bra clad breasts to him. She was finally going to undress in front of him. Hopefully, he was finally going to see his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he was finally going to see her huge breasts.

In the way she was ready to undress in front of him, he could tell that she was ready to give him a real show of her sexy, shapely body. Then, as if she was sexually teasing him, and no doubt she was, he watched her slowly unbutton each button of her blouse through her reflection in the mirror. A sight to behold, he felt as if he was watching a personalized version of his very own mother and son porn movie while staring at his mother through her bureau mirror. A sight to behold, he felt as if he was peeping on his mother through her bedroom window instead of being in her bedroom in his underwear and with an erection.

Not looking at him, she never even glanced over at him even through her reflection in the mirror. As if his eyes were cameras recording all of the action, she stared at the mirror as if she was playing a role. He watched her slowly and sexily unbuttoned the first button of her low cut blouse. As if she was fixing her bra or rubbing crème on her huge breasts, he watched her reach her hand inside of her blouse. He watched her slide her hand over the tops of her bra clad breasts in the way he couldn't wait to slide his hand over the tops of her big tits.

She didn't waste any time with small talk in her slow striptease and in her slow seduction of him. As if she had done this before or had practiced stripping herself naked in the mirror, she unbuttoned the next button of her blouse. Something he never thought he'd ever see, he couldn't believe his mother was unbuttoning her blouse in front of him.

As soon as her second button was undone, sexually teasing him even more, she flared open the top of her blouse. As if she was a Mrs. Nude America beauty contestant, in the wave of her beautiful hands, she opened the top portion of her blouse. In one deliberate motion, she exposed the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and the top of her white, low cut bra to his horny eyes.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Something I never thought I'd see, I'm finally going to see my mother in her sexy brassiere. I'm finally going to see my mother's tits.'

He was tempted to help her unbutton her blouse while groping her big breasts through her blouse and bra. Yet, not wanting to ruin the moment by touching her, feeling her and groping her, he bided his time.

'I can't wait for her to remove her blouse,' he thought while imagining standing and staring in the mirror at what he could see of her bra.

As if she was done undressing, she stood there looking at herself in the mirror. In the way he was admiring the tops of her breasts, her long, sexy line of sexy cleavage, and the top of her bra, she admired herself too. Something she had never revealed to him before, he couldn't believe she was revealing to him now. As soon as she unbuttoned her next button, he'd be rewarded with the sight of the entirety of her 36 D cup, bra clad breasts.

'God, my mother has such big, beautiful tits,' he thought while staring at her unbuttoned reflection.

Michael loved big tits and with his mother having big tits, he loved his mother's big tits. He couldn't wait to see them. He couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them. His mother's big breasts were just as big as Ginger's big breasts. Only, they were his mother's breasts and his mother's tits.

Eager to see his mother's big tits, he couldn't wait for her to remove her bra. With just two more buttons of her blouse to unbutton, his mother's blouse would be wide open. Only, instead of unbuttoning the next button, catching him staring at all that she was showing him and at all that he was seeing of her, she turned to face him. Seemingly enjoying the attention of his leer, she seemed sexually excited that he was staring at her bra clad breasts.

"It just occurred to me, Michael," she said stopping her striptease show to buttoned back her blouse. "As if we're on a date, you should be the one touching and feeling me through my clothes while kissing me. You should be the one undressing me," she said with a sexy laugh. "You should be the one to put me in the mood to have you finger my pussy while licking my pussy. You should be the one to put me in the mood to stroke your cock while sucking your cock," she said.

Obviously, his mother was already beginning her oral sex seduction that included her cunnilingus instruction. Being that he was the man, even though he was her son, she wanted him to take charge and do what he needed to do to get her in the mood to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. Obviously, she was already beginning her oral sex instruction in what he needed to do to get her in the mood to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. He couldn't believe this was really happening. He couldn't believe he was actually going to have oral sex with his mother.

Chapter 09:

When she turned from looking at herself in her mirror to face him, mesmerized by her big, brown eyes, Michael stepped closer to his mother. Obviously, with him standing in his mother's bedroom in his underwear and with an erection, he was only thinking of one thing. He was thinking of a blowjob. He was thinking of his mother stroking him while blowing him. He was thinking of his mother sucking his cock. He was thinking of cumming in his mother's mouth and her swallowing his cum.

As if her lips were already wrapped around his erect prick, wanting to kiss them, he stared at her full, red lipstick covered lips. With her big, expressive eyes captivating him as if hypnotizing him, her long, lush, brown hair made her appear much younger than her age. Emma was naturally pretty, there was no doubt about that. Yet, somehow, maybe because he knew he was about to have sex with her, she looked even more beautiful. As if she was a bride, his bride, she looked radiantly beautiful.

He thought of that line, 'You can't put lipstick on a pig.' Certainly, his mother was no pig. Certainly, his mother looked better with lipstick than without. Yet, there was something special about kissing a beautiful woman wearing lipstick. Just as he loved kissing lipstick covered lips, he couldn't wait to kiss his mother's lipstick covered lips.

With her beautiful skin showing no obvious signs of aging or wrinkles, she didn't need makeup to cover her imperfections to make her look pretty. In the way that Christie Brinkley could go without makeup, his mother could go without makeup too. She had no inherited facial flaws in the way of a narrow brow, a big nose, a big chin, eyes too close together, or too far apart. Having no facial imperfections, makeup only enhanced and pronounced what she already had, real natural and unparalleled beauty. His mother should be doing beauty and perfume commercials for women her age, and for women a little younger and a little older. Only, beauty products didn't make her this way, with her a natural beauty, she was born this way.

Her lifetime of clean living that included eating smart, moderate sun exposure, diet, and exercise, paid off for her now that she was no longer a young maiden but a mature woman. It also helped that she never smoked and didn't drink all that much until tonight. With her a perfect size 10 dress and having body measurements of 36-24-36, her D cup breasts further accentuated and enhanced her magnificent figure. She had the figure that looked best in a form fitting dress or a pair of tight jeans.

When covered by a tight fitting sweater, the side view of her huge breasts would make any man's eyes bulge out of his head and cause his jaw to drop. When seeing her from the front, especially when her long line of sexy cleavage was exposed and on display, that sexy view of her big breasts was enough to erect any man's cock. Without a doubt, especially when comparing her to other women her age and younger, Emma was so sexy. In the way that Ginger had the figure that Michael's mother had twenty-years ago, Emma still had the same shapely figure she had twenty years ago. Some things always change while some things always remain the same and Emma was just as beautiful now as she was back then.

Only, his mother reminded him of that song by Sammy Kershaw, "She Don't Know She's Beautiful." Perhaps a side effect of the sexual abuse she suffered at a young age, scarring her into thinking less of herself, she had low self-esteem. Obviously not knowing her real worth, in the way that Emma had settled for less by marrying his father and by dating Vincent, her Internet, blind date, obviously she didn't know she was beautiful. It amazed him how someone so beautiful wouldn't know she was beautiful. Yet, depending on her self-image, whether perceiving herself one way or the other, as simple as that, sometimes the person we see in the mirror isn't the person that everyone else sees.

An innocent virgin when she married at a young age and married for ten years, no doubt the sexual abuse she suffered worked to make her feel ugly instead of beautiful. The sexual abuse she suffered obviously made her feel like a thing instead of a person. Perhaps, had she gotten psychological help, she wouldn't have lived such a sexually cloistered life. Yet, afraid to tell anyone that she had nearly been raped by a man in the woods, she suffered the consequences by keeping her guilt ridden secret.

Only, Michael knew differently. Something that lay hidden deep within her, as if she was Sleeping Beauty awakened with a kiss, her modesty and strict morality concealed the sexuality of a passionate woman. He knew his mother was beautiful. She was more beautiful than most celebrities her age and younger. His mother was his real, live movie star. There was no other woman that he wanted to have sex with than his mother.

Nonetheless, even with all that she did to maintain her God given figure, she was obviously genetically blessed. Most 46-year-old women don't look like her. In the way that supermodel Heidi Klum was nicknamed 'the body' when she was younger, his mother could be nicknamed 'the body' now even though she was three years older than Heidi Klum. Most 46-year-old women don't have her body.

Emma more looked 36-years-old than she looked 46-years-old. As she aged gracefully, she always looked younger than she was. When she was 36-years-old, she looked 26-years-old. Except when she was only 18-years-old, already having the body of a stripper as a teenager, she looked much older than 18-years-old. There was a time, from the age of 18-years-old to 36-years-old, that she always looked as if she was 26-years-old.

In the way that Arnold Schwarzenegger was genetically blessed with the muscular albeit steroid enhanced body to win Mr. Olympia an astounding and unprecedented seven times, six times consecutively, Emma was as genetically blessed too. Since then, eclipsing Arnold's record, Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman have won Mr. Olympia eight times. Nonetheless, in the way that Arnold was born with the body of a mesomorph, most people are not. Just as his mother was naturally beautiful, Arnold was naturally muscular.