Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there, Michael. Right there. Don't stop. Mommy's going to cum," she said louder. You're going to make your mother cum. Eat me, Michael. Eat me. Lick me. Lick me. Lick me," she screamed. "Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said pausing to stiffen her long legs and arch her back.

With her mouth gaping open as if she was unable to breathe through her nose, she looked as if she was having a sudden heart attack. Scaring him, she suddenly looked as if she was about to die. Then, she grabbed the sheets in the way she had been pulling his hair. Had she pulled his hair in the way she was now pulling at the sheets, she would have pulled his hair out of his head.

"Cum, Mother. Cum, Emma. Cum in my mouth. Cum for me," he said returning his tongue to licking her pussy.

As if she was being murdered instead of being sexually pleasured, she looked more like a homicide victim than looking like his lover.

"Michael! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming."

While he still continued licking her and fingering her, she collapsed.

"I'm so happy, Emma," he said. "I'm so happy," he said returning to licking and fingering his mother as soon as he said what he needed to say.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

He continued feeling her big breasts and fingering her nipples, until she reached down for him.

"Make love to me, Michael. I need you to continue to make me feel good," she said. "I need to feel you inside of me."

Michael immediately moved up to his mother. As soon as he mounted her, she kissed him. By far, this kiss was the most passionate French kiss he had ever had. More passionate than his mother's other French kisses, this kiss was even more passionate than Ginger's French kisses.

Then, as if he willed it to happen, he felt her hand reach down for his cock and inserted it in her pussy. As soon as he felt her warm wetness surround him in the way of him having a wet dream, as if his prick was the perfect, final puzzle piece to complete her jigsaw, he was home. She was so wet but not nearly was soaking wet as Ginger, thank God. Totally connected now as if they were one instead of mother and son, his cock and her pussy were the missing pieces to their sexual and romantic happiness. Just as much as he loved his mother, she loved him.

Humping and humping her, his mother returned his humps. He humped her harder and he humped her faster. No longer making love to his mother, he was fucking his mother and his mother was fucking him too. They were fucking. He couldn't believe he was not only fucking his mother but also his mother was fucking him. Building a rhythm, mother and son were fucking one another as if they were one. Mother and son were fucking as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife. What was deemed so wrong by society before, felt so right on his mother's bed and in her bedroom now.

"Oh, Mom. You're going to make me cum," he said.

He didn't want to cum in his mother's pussy. He wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. He wanted to watch her staring at him as he shot cum in his mother's mouth. He wanted to watch her looking up at him as she swallowed his cum.

"Cum, Michael. Cum. I want you to cum inside of me," she said humping him harder when he purposely slowed his humps not to prematurely cum.

Taking over the lovemaking, as if he was her husband instead of her son, she fucked him faster. She fucked her son harder.

"I'd rather cum in your mouth, Mom. If you don't mind, after I make love to you and after I fuck you, I want you to blow me," he said.

She took his face in her hands to kiss him.

"Don't worry," she said with a sexy smile. "If you cum inside me now, I promise to blow you. I promise to suck your cock. I promise not to stop stroking you and sucking you until you shoot a load of cum in my mouth and I swallow every drop before licking your cock clean," she said.

Invigorated by her promise to blow him and to suck him dry, Michael humped his mother's cunt harder. He humped his mother's pussy faster and he humped his mother's pussy harder. He pounded her in the way he had never pounded any woman before. As if she was his girlfriend, his lover, and/or his wife all combined in one instead of his mother, banging her and banging her, he fucked his mother with unbridled passion.

"Emma, I'm cumming. Oh, my God, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming," he said shooting a load or warm, sticky cum in his mother as soon as he finished saying he was cumming. "I don't believe this. That was the best sex I ever had," he said out of breath.

As if he was her newborn baby, Emma held her son. She hugged him and she kissed him. Then, enjoying the afterglow of sex, Michael moved beside his mother. He fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples, while she fondled his cock. When he reached his other hand to rub her clit and finger her pussy, she started stroking him. Immediately he had an erection and when he did, she slid her mouth down to meet his prick.

Kissing his cock, she licked his prick clean of her vaginal secretions. Then, while staring up at her son as he stared down at her, she took Michael's cock in her mouth. His mother was sucking him again. As promised, he couldn't believe she was blowing him again. Already sexually excited enough to do so, after cumming in his mother's pussy, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth. He couldn't wait to watch her swallow his cum.

Stroking him while sucking him, as if she had done this before, she gave him a masterful blowjob. He moved her long hair out of the way so that he could see his mother's mouth filled with his cock. A memory he needed to have ingrained in his mind, he needed to watch her blowing him. As soon as he reached his hands down to feel his mother's breasts and finger her nipples, he was nearly ready to cum again.

He humped her mouth as if she was a whore he picked up in a bar for the night. Putting a gentle hand behind his mother's head, he fucked her face as if she was one of the cougar clones he had dated before Ginger. Then, as if his cock was a volcano, when she stroked him faster and sucked him deeper, he erupted a huge volume of cum in his mother's mouth.

She stopped stroking him and sucking him to swallow what he had already given her. Then, when she removed his cock from her mouth, as if removing a cork from a champagne bottle that had been shaken, he exploded cum all over his mother's hair, face, and breasts. As if paying his mother the highest, sexual compliment for her sucking his cock, he gave her a sudden, involuntary, and surprised cum bath.

Besides the load he exploded in his mother's mouth, he exploded a second load of cum all over her face. As if giving her face a beauty treatment, a cum based facial, he gave his mother a real cum bath. He couldn't believe he gave his mother a cum bath. Other than cumming all over Ginger's face, hair, and tits, with the older women he dated not interested in him giving them a cum bath, he had never given any woman a cum bath before.

"Wow, Michael," said Emma laughing while wiping his cum from her hair, her face, and her breasts with the sheet. "I can't believe you were worried about cumming. My first cum bath, that was quite the cum bath. Now that I know what it's like to suck and swallow a man, I can't wait to blow you again," she said.

He leaned down and kissed his mother. When he French kissed her, he could taste himself on her tongue. Enjoying the taste of his own cum, he sucked his mother's tongue as if he was sucking his own cock.

"And I can't wait to eat you, make love to you, and fuck you again," he said.

His mother gave him a look that he had never seen on her face before.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

"Now that I'm you lover in addition to being your mother, I want to be your whore too," she said with a dirty laugh.

He looked at her as if she was drunk or crazy.

"My whore?" With his mother the love of his life, he could never think of her as his whore. "What do you mean, Mother? You'll never be my whore. You're my lover and my mother. You're the love of my life."

She gave him a sexy smile.

"Having lived my life as if I was a virginal librarian or a cloistered nun behind convent walls, I've missed out on having a normal, sex life. Now, before my life passes me by and I'm too old to sexually enjoy myself, I want to make up for what I missed," she said.

He looked at his mother as if she was no longer his mother. He looked at his mother as if she was his lover and indeed she was.

"I don't understand, Emma. What do you mean?"

She gave him a playful look.

"I sexually want to do everything with you by my side. I want to live out the sexual life that I missed with you. I'm ready to be your whore, your incestuous whore," she said with a broad smile.

His modest, moral mother now wanted to be his whore, his incestuous whore. No matter how man confessions he made and Hail Mary's he said, God would never forgive him. Definitely, they'd be both going to Hell when they died.

'Oh, my God! This can't be happening. One day I'm sexually lusting over my mother while masturbating myself over imagining her naked and having sex with her and the next day she's naked and we're have incestuous sex. If that's not enough, now she wants to be my whore, my incestuous whore. I don't believe what I'm hearing,' he thought while staring at his mother in shock.

With every sexual thing now on the table, his imagination ran wild with all of the things they could sexually do together. As if he was already possessed by the Devil, ready to do whatever she sexually and incestuously wanted to do, he asked her the obvious question.

"How can I help you by my whore, Mother?"

As if she was his very own, personal and private, high priced, call girl, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Well, for starters, a way for us to break the ice, you can take me to the mall. You can accompany me while I go shopping," she said with a dirty laugh. "I always wanted to flash unsuspecting men at the mall while making my flashes appear accidental. I always envied women who were sexually wicked enough to show men down blouses of their cleavage and bras and up skirts of their panties."

'Flashing? His mother wanted to flash men at the mall. He couldn't believe it,' he thought to himself.

Something so surreal, he couldn't wait to watch his mother deliberately flashing unsuspecting men at the mall while making it appear accidental. If flashing was what she wanted to do, flashing is what he'd watch her do. He was game. He imagined his mother flashing truckers her naked tits in the car while on the way to the mall.

"I can do that," he said. "That would be fun. We can go to a different mall in another city where people don't know us."

Michael imagined his mother flashing her panties to the shoe store salesman while lifting her leg higher and spreading her knees wider to fit her foot in a boot a size too small. He imagined her wearing a short skirt while riding the escalator and bending at the waist on the pretense of fixing her shoe while giving the men riding the escalator behind her a real show of her panties. He imagined his mother wearing a low cut top and leaning over a counter while a salesman ogled her cleavage, bra, and breasts. He imagined her undressing in a dressing room that still had curtains and giving unsuspecting men waiting outside for their wives and girlfriends a sexy striptease show.

With him never seeing anything of his mother, he couldn't believe his mother was a closet exhibitionist. He couldn't wait to watch her in action. He couldn't wait to see her exposing herself to a myriad of unsuspecting, shocked, and voyeuristic men. Not done yet, she gave him another sexy smile and more sexy suggestions.

"I've always want to go to a nude beach," she said.

Interesting. His mother wants to flash her topless and/or naked body at a nude beach. That would be fun to do too. He'd love to see the looks on the men's faces when seeing his mother's big breasts and shapely, nude body.

"Sure, we can do that," he said. "I'd love to take you to a nude beach."

Still not done yet, she gave him another naughty look along with a sexy smile. Only, this time, as if afraid to say what she was thinking, she remained quiet for a moment before blurting out her next sexual fantasy.

"I want to have sex with your friends. I've always wanted to have sex with your friends as much as I wanted to have sex with you. If that goes well, I want to have a gangbang. I'd even like to participate in the swinging lifestyle," she said. "I'd like to participate in a circle jerk where I'm on my knees in the middle of a circle of men and stroking them and sucking them until they all cum in my mouth and all over me.

He looked at her as if she had lost her mind.

'A gangbang? His mother wanted to be gangbanged. A circle jerk? He was flabbergasted that his mother even knew what that was,' he thought while staring at her in shock.

"Mom? A circle jerk? Do you even know what that is?"

She gave him a knowing look.

"A circle jerk is me on my knees while surrounded by four to six naked men. While I'm stroking two men at a time, I'm sucking a third man," she said with a sexy laugh.

As if she was already possessed by the Devil too, he looked at his mother shocked.

"Mom. I don't understand. How can you go from a morally, modest prude to a whore?"

She shrugged her shoulders, rolled her eyes, and sighed.

"Just as men sexually peak in their twenties, women sexually peak in their late thirties to mid to late forties. I'm sexually peaking now. Where I didn't want any sex beI want all the sex I can get. Now that I sucked my son's cock and made love to and fucked my son, I want to suck and fuck other men too," she said.

She stared at her son while he stared at her.

"Oh, my God, Mom. You're making me so sexually excited thinking of you having sex with other men," said Michael.

Still not done yet, she confessed the last thing on her sexual wish list.

"I want you there by my side watching me sexually pleasure other men while I watch you sexually pleasuring other women too. I want to have a threesome with two men or another woman. I want to have a foursome with another couple. I want to have an orgy with men fucking my mouth and pussy and women eating me and allowing me to eat them too."

The best day of his life, Michael was so happy that he had dumped his ex-girlfriend, Ginger, for his mother, Emma. Now with them ready to explore every one of their sexual fantasies, he was just as happy as she was. They were both ready to have as much incestuous, sexual fun now because, for sure, they'd both be going to Hell later.

THE END

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.