Mother and Son Swinging Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny Mom enlists her son, 18, into the swinging lifestyle.
6.7k words
3.51
92.7k
81
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's your story? Everyone has a story to tell. What's your sexual fantasy? Everyone has a sexual fantasy to share. Tell me. I'd really like to know your story and/or your sexual fantasy.

Since everyone has a unique story to tell, think about it, what's your story? Since no two sexual fantasies are quite alike, think about it, what's your sexual fantasy? Many of my stories are commissioned by fans to write their stories and/or sexual fantasies. I earn my living by writing custom, creative, and personalized stories for fans for a small fee. This story, Mother and Son Swinging Sex, is a true story imparted to me to write for a fan about his family's incestuous, sexual, swinging lifestyle.

Now, the swinging lifestyle, open marriages, and especially incestuous sex certainly may not appeal to everyone and be for everyone. Just as some people would never have sex outside their marriage, some people would never have intimate sex with a stranger never mind having incestuous sex with their own father, mother, son, daughter, sister, and/or brother. Yet, the swinging lifestyle certainly was the perfect scenario for this horny family to not only experience sex with strangers but also to have sex with their own blood related relatives.

A horny MILF of a Mom, Christine, enlisted her 18-year-old, virginal son, Brett, into the swinging and incestuous lifestyle with his sexy sister, Emma, and his domineering father, John. Like father like son and like mother like daughter, Brett blindly followed his parents and his sister in their incestuous, swinging lifestyle footsteps. With his father showing him by example, what young man wouldn't want to emulate his father especially if he was not only allowed but encouraged to have sex with his MILF of a mother and his sexy sister?

Before passing your judgment on this family, think about it. If your father was okay with you having sex with your MILF of a mother and she wanted to have sex with you, would you have sex with your mother? If your father and mother were okay with you having sex with your sexy sister and your sister wanted to have sex with you too, would you have sex with your sister?

Imagine not having to sneak around to hide your incestuous, sexual affairs with your mother and sister. Imagine being able to freely walk around naked in front of your mother and/or sister and them freely walking around naked in front of you too. Imagine washing their backs and soaping their naked breasts while showering with your mother and/or sister. Imagine your mother and/or sister soaping up and stroking your naked cock while showering with them.

Imagine masturbating in front of your mother and sister while they watched and masturbated too. Imagine your mother and/or sister having sex with your friends while you watch and masturbated. Imagine going to a nude beach with your mother and/or sister. While having incestuous sex with your mother and/or sister, imagine having no guilt, no embarrassment, and no remorse, just incestuous, sexual pleasure.

Like father like son, in the way that his father wanted to have incestuous sex with his sexy daughter, Brett wanted to have incestuous sex with his sexy sister too. In the way that Brett wanted to have sex with his sister, Emma, she wanted to have sex with her brother too. Like sister like brother, in the way that his sister wanted to have incestuous sex with her MILF of a mother, Christine, Brett wanted to have incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother too.

# # #

Brett was a virtual masturbation machine. Always masturbating, his record was cumming five times in one day. When he wasn't masturbating over imagining his 40-year-old, MILF of a mother, Christine, naked and having sex with her, he was masturbating over imagining his sexy, 20-year-old sister, Emma, naked and having sex with her.

A loving son to his mother and a caring brother to his sister, he was sexually attracted to both his mother and sister. Why wouldn't he be? He was a horny, testosterone filled, young man. Whether a son, a brother, or a stranger, why wouldn't any man be sexually attracted to his mother and/or sister? They were both sexy, shapely, and drop dead gorgeous.

A virgin who hoped to eliminate that horse collar of a description of him soon, he spent his time spying on anything that he could sexually see of his mother and sister as fodder for his masturbation sessions. When he wasn't spying on and masturbating over his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, he was spying on and masturbating over seeing his sister in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. More than any other women in the world, he'd love to have incestuous sex not only with his mother but also with his sister.

In the way that most, young men his age love, adore, follow, and have sexual crushes on celebrities, Brett loved, adored, followed, and had sexual crushes on his mother and sister. He loved his mother and sister but not as a son should love his mother and not as a brother should love his sister. He loved his mother and sister as would a man love a woman. Only, his love for his mother and sister was not only forbidden but also incestuous.

'What's wrong with me? I feel so perverted to be sexually lusting over my mother and sister. I'm just horny. I need a girlfriend. I need to get laid,' he thought.

The focus of his sexual attention, especially when masturbating himself, as far as he was concerned, no one was prettier and sexier than his mother and sister. He thought about, had wet dreams, and sexually fantasized over seeing them naked and having sex with his mother and his sister more than any other women. Another one of his reoccurring, sexual fantasies was of watching his mother masturbate herself and/or watching his sister having sex with his mother or his father having sex with his daughter.

'Something I know would never happen but how hot would that be to catch my mother and sister having incestuous, lesbian sex,' he thought. 'If my Mom and/or my Dad had incestuous sex with my sister, maybe my Mom and/or my sister would have incestuous sex with me too. Only, my family's not like that. They're not swingers, moreover, they're not into incest, especially not my Mom,' he thought while lamenting. 'She's modestly moral and not perverted like me.'

Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, just as he knew that he'd never have sex with his mother and/or sister, he knew his sister would never have sex with their mother and/or father. Nonetheless, whether it happened or not, he loved masturbating over imagining having forbidden sex with his mother and/or sister. In the way that he sexually fantasized over them, he wondered if they sexually fantasized over him. How hot would that be for his mother and/or his sister to masturbate over him in the way that he constantly and continually masturbated over them?

'Again, something that would never happen, my mother and/or sister doesn't sexually want me in the way that I sexually want them,' he thought. 'My mother and/or sister, especially my Mom would never masturbate over imagining me naked while having sex with me in the way that I imagine her naked while having sex with her.'

# # #

His mother who once dreamt of being a fashion model and, then, a fashion designer, found her calling as the marketing director, a corporate position for a nationwide, fashion magazine. With all the high-profile, rich, and successful people in fashion and in the horny, sexual musings of a young man, Brett wondered if his mother had ever cheated on his father. With her tempted by handsome and persuasive business men, he imagined her having torrid, secret sexual affairs with Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and/or Tommy Hilfiger.

Only, just as he knew his mother would never cheat on his father, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and/or Tommy Hilfiger, men who could have sex with any woman in the world, would never have sex with his mother. Yet, how cool would that be for famous, fashion designers to be his mother's lovers. Imagining having a vast wardrobe of designer clothes, he imagined all the clothes he'd get for free. He imagined all the hot models his mother and/or his mother's lovers would introduce to him for sex.

'Wow,' he thought while masturbating himself over imagining having sex with tall, sexy, and beautiful models.

Then, not ending his sexual fantasy there, instead of his mother having sex with a man, he imagined her having sex with a woman. How hot would that be to read about my mother in the tabloids having lesbian sex with famous models? He imagined his mother having lesbian sex with Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum, or Kate Moss. He imagined his mother involved in a nationwide scandal of having gay sex with women instead of with men.

Yet, just as he knew his mother wasn't lesbian, he knew many of the top female models weren't lesbians either. Nonetheless, with women more accepting of homosexuality, just as many women have experimented having lesbian sex in college, many female models have experimented with having lesbian sex while traveling on assignment on the fashion circuit. Seemingly, everyone lives secret lives of promiscuous sex and swinging, especially models when traveling. With the rich and famous able to do anything they want at any time they want to do it, who knows what happens behind closed bedroom doors?

One thing he knew for sure, like father like son, his father, a kind, caring, and loving man, had a fetish for sexy lingerie. When he wasn't coming home with low-cut bras, skimpy panties, and sexy nightgowns for his wife, he was coming home with low-cut bras, skimpy panties, and sexy nightgowns for his daughter. What kind of father would buy sexy lingerie for his daughter? Even stranger than that, what kind of daughter would accept sexy lingerie from her father?

'Eww, gross,' thought Brett even though he was sexually excited over his mother wearing sexy lingerie and was sexually excited over imagining his sister modeling her lingerie for their father.

Weird that a father would buy his daughter low-cut bras, skimpy panties, and sexy nightgown, but his sister always thanked her Dad with a kiss on his lips while he patted and squeezed her firm and shapely ass. After watching their loving, yet not so innocent sexual exchange, he wondered what his sister and father were doing behind closed, bedroom doors. He wondered if his father was having forbidden sex with his daughter in the way that he wished he could have forbidden sex with his sister. He wondered if his father was having incestuous sex with his sister in the way that he wished he could have incestuous sex with his mother.

'How hot would that be to not only have forbidden sex with my sister but also to have incestuous sex with my mother,' he thought while masturbating himself, yet, again over the sexual interactions of his father and sister.

Who knows, with him watching so very much porn while masturbating, maybe his mother and sister are having a lesbian affair. Again, with him watching so very much porn while masturbating, maybe his mother, sister, and father are swingers. Maybe his sister is sexually involved in an incestuous threesome with his mother and father. As much as he'd love to watch his sister having lesbian sex with his mother, he'd love to watch his sister having heterosexual sex with his father.

'Nothing more than a sexual fantasy,' he thought. 'As much as I imagine they are and wish they were, my mother, father, and sister aren't swingers?' He laughed. 'There's no way my mother, father, and sister are having incestuous sex. Even if they were swingers, they'd never have incestuous sex. Besides, swingers live in Texas, Florida, New York, California, and Arizona, or in places like Denmark, but not here.'

# # #

With his mother's and sister's lingerie drawers fully stocked, Brett would have to be blind not to know that his father had a thing not only for sexy lingerie but also for his daughter. With his father always hugging his sister while groping her ass and his sister returning his father's hugs with kisses, he'd have to be oblivious to think that they weren't having sex. Besides, if only for his masturbation sessions, he enjoyed imaging his father was fucking his sister and his sister was sucking his father.

'How hot would that be for my father to not only cum in my sister's mouth but also to cum in her pussy too,' he thought while masturbating?

In the way that Brett was sexually attracted to his mother, Christine, his father was clearly sexually attracted to his daughter, Emma. Again, like father like son, not only did Brett have a thing for his sister and his mother but also, he had a fetish for sexy lingerie too, especially panties. As if they were his personal lingerie models, he'd love nothing more than for his mother and sister to give him a fashion show of their low-cut bras, sexy panties, and sheer nightgowns.

Brett loved panties. Whether they were classic briefs, high-cut briefs, hipster, bikini, boy-shorts, tangas, G-strings, or thongs, he loved panties. He loved sexy bras too. Whether they were push-up, balconette, triangle, classic, bandeau, bustiers, invisible, or corsets, he loved bras. With his father a fan of sexy lingerie, his mother and sister had bras and panties in all designs and colors. Only, as much as he loved panties and bras, he loved seeing them on women than hidden away in lingerie drawers.

Whenever his sister and mother weren't home, he went through their lingerie drawers or dirty, laundry hampers. Pulling out a pair of their clean panties and bras or their soiled panties and bras, and masturbating while sniffing them, he loved imagining that he was feeling his mother's shapely ass and tits or fingering his sister's pussy and tits. He licked the crotches of their dirty panties while imagining he was licking their pussies. He sucked the inside of their bra cups while imagining he was sucking their nipples.

In the way that most, young men his age love, adore, follow, and have sexual crushes on celebrities, Brett loved, adored, followed, and had sexual crushes on his mother and sister. A gross understatement, he loved his mother and sister. The focus of his sexual attention, as far as he was concerned, no one was prettier and sexier than his mother and sister. He thought about, had wet dreams, and sexually fantasized over having sex with his mother and his sister more than he did over any other woman.

'I love my mother and my sister but not in the way that a son should love his mother and a brother should love his sister,' he thought. He thought about his mother and his sister naked while having sex with them every time he masturbated himself. 'Something as impossible as forbidden, I wish I could have sex with my mother and/or sister. In the way that I incestuously want them, they'd never sexually want me. If only they'd have sex with me, I'd have sex with them.'

Making himself horny now and ready to masturbate himself again with the thoughts of having incestuous sex with his mother and/or sister, Brett unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. He stroked himself to a bigger and harder erection while imagining his mother and sister naked. Then, stroking himself faster and harder, he thought of having sex with his mother and her willingly having sex with him. He thought of his sister naked while having sex with her and her willingly having sex with him, too.

'I'd love to see my MILF of a mother naked while touching and feeling her everywhere. I'd love to see my sexy sister naked while touching and feeling her everywhere too. Sadly, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, and nothing more than quick flashes of their naked bodies, I'll never see them naked. I'll never touch them and feel their naked bodies anywhere,' he thought.

He continued masturbating himself while imagining them both naked and groping them everywhere that a son should never grope his mother and a brother should never grope his sister. Alas, with him still a virgin, he couldn't wait for the day when he'd have sex with a woman. He couldn't wait for the day when he'd feel her tits and finger her nipples through her clothes while kissing her and rubbing her pussy through her panties. Tired of being a virgin, he couldn't wait for the day when a woman would willingly fondle his cock, stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock.

# # #

When he wasn't masturbating, always as horny as he was sexually excited over one thing or another, he was walking around the house while fruitlessly trying to hide an obvious erection. It didn't take much to get him sexually excited, a word, a phrase, an image, or seeing something of his mother and/or sister that he shouldn't see. Seeing a down blouse view of his mother and/or sister's cleavage and bra was enough to make him want to masturbate. Yet, his favorite sight was seeing their panties. He loved seeing up-skirt peeks of his mother's and/or his sister's panties.

'I love seeing their panties,' he thought while enjoying the sudden view of his mother and/or his sister unintentionally flashing him their panties.

Sheer white panties were his favorite. Sheer white panties gave him a clearer view of their pussy mounds, their pussy slits, and their camel toes. Sheer white panties allowed him to see the darker shadow of their dark brown pubic hair. He'd give anything to lick and finger his mother's and/or sister's pussies through their panties. He'd give anything to remove their panties to see their naked cunts.

While comfortable in the privacy of their own home, he loved it when his mother and/or his sister wore their bright white, sheer, bikini panties under a short skirt and didn't pay attention to how they were sitting. He enjoyed sitting across from them as they read or watched television while he focused his attention on what he could see between their knees of their panty clad pussies. As if he dropped something, was fixing something, or pretending he was reading or watching television while lying on the living room floor, he loved it when they walked by him or stepped over him.

He couldn't count how many up-skirt peeks of his mother's and his sister's panties he had seen. Trying not to catch him staring, he loved it when they slowly, seductively, and oblivious crossed their long, sexy, and shapely legs while flashing him their panty clad pussies. Then, when they mindlessly parted their knees while reading or watching TV, he loved seeing their pussy mounds, their pussy slits, their camel toes, and/or the dark brown, pubic hairs that escaped from the sides of their panties. He couldn't count how very many times he masturbated over seeing his mother's and sister's exposed panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while sitting across from his mother and sister and enjoying their panty flashing show. 'Two for one. They're both wearing their bright white, sheer, bikini panties today. As if they're unaware or don't care, they're both flashing me their panty clad cunts while reading. I wish I could finger their pussies through their panties. I wish I could lick their cunts through their underwear. I wish I could pull down their panties, rub their clits, and fingerfuck their naked pussies. I can't wait to masturbate over this,' he thought while staring at their exposed panties.

Any time they weren't home, any time he was alone with their lingerie drawers full of clean panties and bras or their laundry hampers full of their soiled panties and previously worn bras, he was in Heaven. He knew every pair of panties and every bra his mother and sister had. By how often they wore them, he even knew their favorite underwear. Whenever he masturbated in his room or in the bathroom, careful not to shoot cum on them, he'd hold and sniff their panties and bras with one hand while masturbating himself with his other hand.

He loved their womanly scents. He couldn't get enough of their musky aroma. While pretending that he was licking their pussies, he'd lick and suck any evidence of their vaginal secretions from the crotch of their panties. While pretending that he was sucking on their nipples, he'd suck the inside of their bra cups. The closest he could get to their naked cunts and naked breasts, he imagined eating and fucking his mother and having sex with his sister while masturbating and holding, licking, and sucking their panties and bras.

12