Mother and Son Virgins

Story Info
Mother and son give their virginity to each other.
1.2k words
4.11
170.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother adopted me when I was five years old. She was not married and raised me as a single parent. We had a standard mother-son relationship until the summer I came home from my freshman year of college. That summer would change everything.

My mother is not a thin woman – she has curves including large C cup tits and very round hips. She is 5' 3" tall with long curly auburn hair which goes halfway down her back.

When I was in high school and college, I never found any girl that excited me enough to have sex with her. Don't get me wrong, I had plenty of make out sessions but nothing that heated up enough to take the next step.

When I came home that summer, I realized that all of my friends were right. My mother was one hot woman. It was a particular hot summer and she loved to wear short shorts and tube tops. Many times, she would just wear a bikini top and denim shorts around the house. She also would sunbathe beside our pool in her bikini. I would often stand at my bedroom window and make myself cum while watching her.

Many nights after she was asleep, I would sneak into her room. She wore the sexiest lingerie and never slept with blankets on because it was too hot. I would gaze at her satiny smooth skin and fantasize about touching her and fucking her there in the bed. There were many nights that I came there beside her bed and shot my cum over her. I wonder if she ever woke up and wondered where the substance came from.

One night when I was in her room, I couldn't help but touch her. I figured it would not hurt anything because she was a deep sleeper and would never know. She was sleeping in a black silk and lace teddy. I could see her breasts through the teddy and her nipples were poking though the lace. I stepped beside of her bed and started to stroke her breasts through the teddy. Her breasts felt so good in my hands. I took my thumbs and stroked her nipples through the lace. I saw them get hard which made me even harder. I was only wearing briefs so my dick was already visibly hard. I leaned down and licked one of her nipples through the silk teddy. She moaned and stirred in her sleep. I froze for a moment afraid that I had been caught; however, she continued to sleep.

I slowly slipped the straps of her teddy off her shoulders and pushed the teddy down to expose her breasts. They were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. I slowly began to stroke her bare breasts and to lick her nipples. I took her right nipple in my mouth and began to suck it while I fondled her other nipple. Then I took my teeth and slowly scrapped them over her rigid nipples. I began to suckle her breasts as a baby would suck for milk. She began to moan louder and to say my name. I froze and looked up at her. That's when I realized that she was still asleep. My mother thought she was having an erotic dream and was dreaming about me!

I slowly removed my briefs and used my dick to stroke her nipples and breasts. I about lost my load at that point. I raised up and unsnapped the snaps in the crotch of her teddy exposing her pussy. This is when I discovered that she kept all of her pubic hair. I slipped my hand between her thighs and slowly began to stroke the outside of her pussy lips. I could feel that she was wet for me. She moaned again and shifted opening her legs further. I could see her wetness glistening on her puss. I slipped one finger between her lips and into her. She was so soft and so tight. I moved my finger in and out and then pressed two fingers into her. The two fingers barely fit. I couldn't believe how tight she was and knew it would feel great to have my dick buried inside of her.

I slowly began to finger fuck her which I stroked my cock with my other hand. My mother began rocking her hips in time with my fingers. I used my wet fingers from her pussy to rub her juices over my dick. I already had precum on the head. I began to fuck her with my fingers harder and faster.

I slipped my hand out of her pussy and gently knelt above her on the bed. I put my face between her legs, parted her lips with my fingers, and slowly licked her clit with my tongue. At this point, my mother moaned loudly and woke up. She looked at me through sleepy eyes. I froze with my head between her legs. I thought: "Now I'm dead meat." She grasped my head, pushed it back to her pussy, and said: "Don't stop now."

I began to eat my mother's pussy. She was close to coming when she pulled my head up. She rolled over until I was under her and stroked her hands down my chest and stomach to my cock. She took my cock in her hands and began to massage my dick. She bent down and slowly licked the head. She then began to massage my balls while running her tongue up and down the ridge on the underside of my cock. At this point I was harder than I have ever been in my life and thought I couldn't take any more. My mother opened her mouth and took my entire length into her. She began circling my dick with her tongue and then began to suck it like a lollipop. I about lost it right there.

I flipped my mother over onto her back, raised her legs, and slammed into her. That's when I had the biggest shock of my life. My mother was still a virgin and I had just popped her cherry! I stopped and looked down at her. She slowly began to rock her hips under me and begged me not to stop. I began fucking her harder and harder. She flipped me over, did a 180 with her back to me, and began to ride me. As she rode me at that angle, the ridge on my dick repeatedly stuck her clit. She kept riding harder and faster and moaning. I could tell that she was close to coming. She rode me so hard that I shot my load of cum inside of her. She came at the same time as me and her pussy milked all of my semen out of me and up into her.

After that night, my bedroom at our house was only for show. I slept with my mother the rest of the summer. The next spring, my mother gave birth to twins. The entire community was abuzz wondering who the babies belonged to since they had never seen my mother out with any men. No one suspected that I was the father of my mother's children.