Mother and Son's First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Taboo first time as mom and son explore son's desires.
3.2k words
4.52
126.1k
143

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taboomynx
taboomynx
130 Followers

All characters are fictional and over 18 and consent!

This is a continuation from Mother & Son First Time, part 1 - enjoy!

*****

After my husband gave me another kiss and I told him I wanted to rewind the movie from where it was when he came down, he went upstairs and I settled back in. Wow, I thought to myself, that was really fucking hot. I felt bold and also super turned on, still. That could be the trouble with being someone who could so regularly experience multiple orgasms... it was hard to satisfy me. I set the movie back and checked on my son. When I pulled the blanket back, I was not ready for what I saw.

"Hey, mom." James smiled up at me with a leering glance, his hair matted and sweaty across his brow and my breast still pressed against his cheek.

"Good, god, you're awake?!" I gasped, and tried to move away but his body weight held us in the exact same spot, despite my jump.

"Yeah... I woke up a few minutes ago when I heard the creak on the stairs and your fucking tit was in my mouth," he laughed. "At first I freaked out like, wtf am I doing??! But then I realized I had been having a sex dream where I was sucking on some tits and realized, holy shit, I'm sucking on my mom's tits."

I blushed, shocked to hear my son saying these things to me. He continued.

"Then I was like, well shit, how'd I get here? But it all happened in like 2 seconds. Before I knew it, I felt you kissing dad and getting all hot and bothered and I realized, hey, she likes this... I'm not gonna say no to a pair of nice tits." He laughed again.

"So, you were sucking on my tits intentionally? Trying to..."

"Make you cum? Well, yeah. I haven't ever had a girl cum just from playing with her tits but I had heard it could happen, so when you were getting so into it I wondered if it was possible."

I had to take a second to process everything. What had started as an innocent cuddle with my son had turned into me very wrongly putting him into a sexual position against his consent. Then, I secretly-so I thought-had an orgasm with my son sucking on me. Now, apparently, he had done it on purpose, and he was acting very chill about it. Did that mean...

"Did you like it?" I blurted out.

"Well, yeah." He said, smiling, and his cheek pressing into my breast with his smile. Then, he reached a hand up and fondled my breast again, causing me to gasp and sigh.

"Honey, okay, well, that's good I guess, but this is still very wrong, and I shouldn't have done it. I'm your mother, and this just isn't right. I'm glad you're not upset, but we should stop now."

"Stop?!" he said, reaching for my shirt and pulling my other tit out, exposing it with a bounce and turning to pull himself onto his side for a better angle. "I don't think so."

"James!" I protested, but before I could say anything else, my son was expertly massaging both my breasts and suckling on each one, popping each nipple in his mouth with a sharp suction and wiggling his tongue across my areolas. It felt exquisite, and not unlike the very thing I often asked my husband to do while I touched myself on nights we masturbated together.

"James..." I sighed again, losing my will to fight it. He stopped, pulling back and looking into my eyes, leveling himself with my gaze.

"Mom, it's okay. I mean, yeah it's weird as shit and I'm not going to tell my friends or anything," we both laughed, "but... You're gorgeous. Like, stupidly hot." I smiled, flattered and a little surprised.

"Honey, I'm too old to be hot," I laughed, surprised to hear myself saying it since I actually knew I was hot shit. I worked out but still had my curves, and took good care of my appearance. More than anything, I knew confidence was key to looking and feeling sexy, and I did feel sexy. But, you know, to other 40 year old men. Not young, barely grown boys. So I guess I was surprised to hear him saying those nice things.

"Um, okay, say what you want, but I've seen the way dad looks at you and touches you. And I can see what he likes. I like it too."

"Like father, like son," I muttered to myself incredulously.

"Mom... we don't have to do anything else, but... can I kiss you?"

I didn't know how to respond, so I just sat there, suddenly feeling like a schoolgirl on a first date, not the feisty cougar who just shoved her tit into her son's sleeping mouth. Before I said anything, my son saw the look of desire and girlish innocence in my eyes and leaned in, holding my cheek like the boys do in the movies. I felt his hard, muscled chest press into my bare chest, and he looked into my eyes one last time before locking his lips onto mine. His lips felt so familiar, so warm and soft. I realized as he moved his mouth on mine that it felt just like his father's. I was mortified and deeply turned on at once. I must stop this, I thought to myself, I must stop, what if Francis finds us? But something about the fear of being caught by his father-my husband- only lit the fire anew in my body, and I had to have more. I opened my mouth and our tongues met in the middle instinctively. Soon my son was over my body, mouths still locked, his knee pressing my legs open, and we were making out. His hands were all over my body- my arms, my breasts, my stomach. I flinched when he touched my stomach, but he pulled away, forehead pressed into mine, and grabbed a handful of my curvy belly.

"It's okay. I like it." he said, and I unraveled further, his lips and soft bites traveling down my neck to my collarbone. I must stop this. I must. I must... I must...

I found my hands trailing around his middle, feeling the tight, thin frame of my son, and a thought occurred to me that he was younger and smaller than my husband had been when we met. In fact, I'd never been with a boy his age, since I'd had sex for the first time with older men and never anybody my own age. I guess now the tables had turned.

Without allowing myself to think, I pulled his shirt off, breaking our sloppy kisses, and started fiddling with his belt. The same dark look flashed across his eyes that I saw on his father only a few minutes earlier. I looked down and saw the hard bulge pressing relentlessly at the crotch of my son's jeans. I felt almost compassionate, aiming to free his poor, trapped member.

"Yes, mom," he breathed as I undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. He stood, dropping them, and his boxers with them, and I was suddenly met in the face with my son's hard erection. He looked down at me, suddenly looking less of the man like his father and a little more like the boy his age that he was, and I felt so dirty for what I was doing. But then he grabbed at my chest, one full breast spilling over each hand, and I was lost in the moment once more. I stood, too, standing just a few inches taller than my boy, and with a single motion, dropped my sleeping pants and undies. Now it was just us, mother and son, woman and man, girl and boy, two naked people standing before each other.

My sweet, naked son pulled me into a hug, and I was filled again with a maternal love, feeling his warm, naked body pressed against mine in a way I hadn't since he was so small. I caressed his hair, and we stood like that a while, not touching sexually but just taking a moment to remember the love we shared, I think. My sweet boy. His strong mama. Doing something we might regret forever, but hadn't we already gone too far?

Could we turn back now? I knew deep down the answer was yes, but I drowned out the noise with a firm kiss on my son's lips.

"I love you," I said to him, the words feeling safe and familiar.

"I love you, mommy," he said, and I was butter in his arms. His hands traveled down and around my hands, pulling one to his mouth and kissing my hand. He turned me around and pressed his body into my backside, feeling his hard erection between my ass cheeks, and I felt myself pushing into him, wiggling a bit. His boner twitched.

"Do you want mommy's pussy?" I asked. I sounded like a goddamn pornstar.

"Oh yes, I want my mommy's pussy so badly."

So he was going to play along. The fire blazed in my belly, low and smoldering. I knew then I was going to do it. The ultimate taboo. I was going to fuck my son. I was going to take my son's hard cock and bring him into me, back into my belly where he'd come from so long ago. The thought thrilled and disgusted me. I had to move quickly to keep my mind from protesting too loudly. I didn't want to say no.

I laid back on the couch, opening my legs, and it occurred to me to ask him,

"Have you ever had sex before, baby?"

Surely he had. He was an expert kisser. There was no way these were virgin moves.

"Uh, honestly? No..." he looked small again, shy, and he hesitated for a moment, bringing his hand up to his other arm across his young body. I realized how hard and confusing this must be for him, for his first time, and remembered how it felt to be young, horny, and untouched. So afraid of rejection. So desperate for release. So curious and going crazy with need. I sat up, lowering my legs, and opened my arms.

"Come here, baby. It's ok. You are such a good kisser and seemed so confident before, I just assumed." I nestled him into my chest, kissing the top of his head, and he made a contented noise, there. (And grabbed at my tit again, I noticed.)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I hated myself for asking. I wanted him to just take me, but I had to remember that this wasn't the skilled grown men I was accustomed to fucking. This was a boy, barely a man, who needed practice, who needed guidance and reassurance. I had to be respectful, because no matter what person came after me, he would always remember this night as his first time.

"Yes!" he answered without hesitation, pulling away some to look into my eyes. "Yes, I want this so badly, mom, I do. Please."

"Have you, well have you done anything? Should we slow down? Maybe I could, uh," I blushed, "Give you a blowjob? Have you done that before?"

Now it was his turn to blush.

"No, you don't have to do that. I mean, I'd LOVE for you to do that, but yeah, I've had a blowjob before."

I raised an eyebrow. Now I felt like a curious schoolgirl gossiping with her friends. Who gave my son his first blowjob? Seeing as how I was about to become his first lover, I thought it was only fair I got to pry a little. I laughed internally at my bizarre logic. He seemed to have read my mind.

"It was Mike and Larson," he said casually, without a hint of shame or hesitance. His buddies from football? Well, damn. Boys will be boys? Or maybe I've got a bi kid. Wouldn't be surprised a bit, if any of that does happen to be genetic, coming from his father and me. I chuckled internally again, knowing it wasn't genetic at all, but it still felt like a fun secret to know my son had fooled around with his guy friends. I guess I'd gone too long without saying anything because he followed up,

"We've done it a few times. At first it was just, you know, we were all curious and none of us knew how to talk to girls. You see each other and joke around in the locker room. But then when we all realized how much we liked it, it stopped being a joke. Mike and Larson have actually been fucking, but I hadn't worked up the nerve to ask one of them to fuck me... I didn't want to intrude, you know? I didn't know if that was their thing now, or whatever."

Ah, yes, the familiar insecurities and unfamiliar territory of adolescence. Not to mention how much things seem to be made more complicated when you add multiple partners and genders into the mix. I felt so much motherly compassion for my boy and this phase of exploration he was embarking upon, and knew I wanted tonight to be special. Now we'd opened so many doors, but had so many things ahead to experience together. I knew that a good, passionate lover could do so much for confidence, and got that familiar thrill down my spine to my clit at the thought that my making love to my son tonight could in turn result in him getting fucked in the ass by one of his cute friends. I wish I could watch that... God, I was getting ahead of myself!

"My sweet boy. There's so much ahead for you to learn, experience, and enjoy. If you want mommy to fuck you tonight and be your first, I would love that more than anything. In fact, I can't think of any other way, now. It seems very appropriate, if you really think about it. We've always been so close, and now that I've seen you like this... naked, vulnerable, aroused, I can't really go back to thinking of you however I thought of you before tonight.

He smiled, his confidence returned, and leaned in. This time we shared a kiss as lovers. Mother and son, and something more. He had been sitting on his legs bent on the couch in front of me, and was now positioned upright against the couch, kissing me. As he leaned in, I felt his boner brush against my mound. The sensation was intoxicating.

I should not have sex with my son.

I should not have sex with my son.

I should not have sex with my son.

The phrase repeated in my mind as he grabbed his hard dick and rubbed it against my clit, slick with my own arousal.

I should not have sex with my son.

It would be so wrong to have sex with my son.

He's my son, for god's sake.

I can't do this. I cannot do this.

I thought as his head positioned at my pussy. Mommy's pussy. The same pussy he'd come from all those years ago, when I brought him into this world and he began his life inside me. Now he had returned, a new life beginning, his sexual life. It felt so right that my baby's sex life would begin where I gave him life to begin with. I cannot do this. I must do this. I thrust my hips forward and engulfed my son's cock with his mommy's pussy. Suddenly, my sweet boy was deep inside me, completely, and his head was tossed back in extreme pleasure. I'd only been one other man's first, and I'd forgotten how magical a moment it was for them. I grabbed my breasts and fondled them while I clamped down on him, squeezing my son's dick with my firm kegals, jacking him with my strong pussy. At that, his eyes burst open and he started at me, a new hunger in his eyes. The darkness of his father from earlier had returned, and this time it wasn't just a flash.

My son was about to fucking the living daylights out of me.

I knew what he wanted. I knew he wanted to fuck and make love and grind into my body, his mommy's body, for hours and hours, the pleasure never ending, sending streams of cum deep into his mommy's womb, all over his mommy's slick, hungry cunt, slathering mommy's boobies and tummy and pretty face with his load. But I knew the reality. This boy was a newb, and he wasn't going to last long.

He was thrusting, fast and hard, and a sheen of sweat was beading across his hairless chest. His tight hips were pressing into my bouncing thighs and ass. I watched him watch me, his eyes passing over every inch of my skin, discovering his mommy in a new way.

My hands. My toes. My nipples. My lips. My wrinkles. My cellulite. My clitoris. Everything was a new, tactile experience, now newly exposed to his mother as a sexual being. He moaned, his breath catching, as he pounded faster and faster. It wasn't long now.

"Darling, my sweet baby boy, I love you so much. I'm so proud of you. So proud."

His brows furrowed and his mouth contorted, his hands pushing my legs back so he could get deeper into me. Almost there.

"Mom... Mommy..." he moaned, panting, and I knew it was time.

"You can do it, baby. Cum inside mommy. Give mommy your load, baby. Come on, I believe in you my sweet boy, my son, give mommy your creamy load. That's it... goood boy... oh yes... yes!"

He was tumbling over the edge now, ecstasy overwhelming his little frame, and he blew his load fast and thoroughly into my waiting cunt. I wasn't on birth control, but I figured we'd cross that road when we got there. For now, my baby had just cum inside a girl for the first time, and I was so proud of him you'd think he'd just won a gold medal.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet boy,"

"Oh, mommy... mommy..." we whispered in unison, our sweaty bodies all tangled up as I pulled him into me, his softening penis slipping out of my as a big glob of his sticky cum plopped out, too, sliding down my asshole. It felt so wrong, and I was delighted. My boy, my sweet, sweet boy...

--

After that, we turned off the movie and got into the shower together. I washed him and he washed me, and we made out a little more. After we dried off, I walked him to his room and tucked him in with a kiss on his forehead. I knew that wouldn't be the last time. I had so much in store for my sweet boy.

*****

This is my SECOND story every! So excited and nervous to send it out there. Please give feedback and comments. Let me know what you liked, what you want to see more of, and I will try to accommodate them! I love basically all things taboo. I definitely plan to write more, and I'm very excited to explore this part of my kinks I haven't gotten into before!

taboomynx
taboomynx
130 Followers