Mother and the Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes and he said he didn't want to know so I needed to keep my mouth shut so that is what I did. Once I did cook up some meet but didn't let them know I had and put everything on the table but the meet and called them to supper and as soon as they got to the table they asked 'where is the meet' and I told them I didn't cook any because they couldn't stand for an animal to be killed, even if it is to eat and beef and pork came from animals. Boy did they have a problem with me telling them that. I got cursed out to no end, so I went and got the meet out of the oven and put it on the table and went to the bedroom and locked the door so he couldn't get in to sleep on the bed that night. I stayed in the bedroom till they left the next morning before I came out and then I went to mom and dads for a week before I returned home and never once called to see how him and Alison were getting along or to let them know where I was at even. But I never told hem where beef and pork come from again either."

"Sounds like you are married to a boy that hasn't learned any manners to me, for cursing a sexy woman out as you are." as I then spread out the blanket.

"It does sound like that now that you mention it." helping me spread out the blanket due to the breeze not helping with the way it seemed to whip around every little bit.

With the blanket spread out we kneeled down onto the blanket and crawled over toward the center of it and met in a French kiss. As Mrs. Hayward and I kissed each other she started unbuttoning my shirt and with the hand that I had been rubbing her back with as we kissed I then took a hold of the zipper pull and pulled it down till it stopped right where her ass crack began at under her red thong panties with the lacy front panel. I then reached back up and unsnapped her bra that also is red to match her thong panties.

Hayward took my shirt off of me and then I pulled the dress top off of her shoulders and down along with the bra at the same time and let it drop down around her waist as we kept kissing. After a little bit longer we broke the kiss off, "Stand up so that I can get your pants off John."

"I stood up and she unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned the top button on my jeans and then unzipped them and pulled them down, "Oh, no underwear? I thought you at least wore boxers if not whitie-tighties. I never dreamed that you went commando like this but I do like it. It is such a turn on for me."

"I like it better when a woman goes commando too."

"Mm, I'll remember that the next time. I knew we were going to be doing this sometime after our first kiss at the house, the day you mowed our yard last week but I just didn't know when, we would be doing this."

"I really wanted to do this long before then even."

"Oh? I saw you checking me out a few times but I wasn't sure if you were just comparing me to Alison, or if you wanted to fuck me to say you fucked an older woman."

"I don't kiss and tell like the boys do in high school. I never have bragged about it. The few times I have said anything about having sex with a girl or a woman, I never told their names as to who she was or tell her age even."

"That is a smart thing to do. That way it stays between the two of us and no one else."

"The way it should be." we then kissed again.

After a short bit of kissing, Hayward started kissing her way down my chest and belly to my dick, and then she licked around the head of my dick a few times then sucked the head into her mouth while still licking the head of my dick. After a few sucks on the head she started taking in more of my dick shaft till she got about half of it in her mouth, before backing off and looking up at me while jacking my cock, "Man I don't know if I'll be able to get any more of your cock in my mouth or not, you're so big. I've never had a cock as thick as yours is or as long either." then she sucked my dick back into her mouth again.

"Oh fuck Mrs. Hayward that feels so damn good. Your daughter can't suck a dick as good as you are doing right now. You are the best I've ever had so far." I didn't think it was a good idea to tell her she sucked my dick as good as my mom did the one time she finished jacking me off with a blowjob, here at the lake but where my pickup is parked at.

Taking my dick back out of her mouth, "Please don't call me Mrs. Hayward when it is just you and I like this or any time it is just us. Call me by my first name April, or babe, baby, or something like that. The only time you are allowed to call me Mrs. Hayward is if some is with us in the same room or we meet at the store and you're with someone or I'm with some one or both of us are with someone. Okay?" then she took my dick back into her mouth again.

"Okay baby. I would love to call you something other than Mrs. Hayward after this. Damn you are so fucking good at this babe. You keep it up and I'll be cumming in your mouth before quick here."

Again my dick came out of her mouth, "Good I want to taste your cum because it has been so long since I've tasted cum from a man. When you're ready just let it go." then my dick was back in April's mouth again being sucked on again.

I noticed that April was sucking a bit harder and faster than she was, which felt amazing and I could feel my balls churning, which was what I felt when I was about to cum, "Oh yes, keep doing that, I am about to cum here in a... Oh there it is, I'm cumming now..."

The only reason it seemed that April's blow job was as good as what mom's was is because April is like a second mom to me and is right at the same age as mom is. I felt at least six shots of cum shoot out of my dick before weaker shots shot out into April's mouth. I watched April swallow every rope of cum that shot out of my dick and when I quit cumming she gave my dick another last suck to get all the cum I had in my balls before she let my dick fall out of her mouth.

My legs were so weak I had to sit down before I fell down, "Oh fuck baby, that was the best blowjob I've ever got from a woman but then again, the first blowjob from a real woman on top of it."

"Real, woman, are you saying I'm the first older woman to give you a blowjob?"

"Well Alison isn't a real woman yet compared to you. Alison still sucks like a little girl even though she is nineteen now. The first what is supposed to be a woman that is eighteen years old to give me a blowjob was really no better than Alison, and now I think there isn't an eighteen year old that can suck a dick like you just sucked mine."

"Okay I get what you're saying now I think. All of those young gals need an older woman to teach them how to suck a cock."

"That's the size of it."

"Let's find out how good you are at eating pussy shall we."

"I hope I can do you justice there." as April stood up and let her dress fall off of her down to her ankles.

Once April was standing in front of me in just her lacy thong panties with a soaked crotch, I reached up and pulled her panties down and held her ankle as I took the panties off from her foot then did the same with her other foot and then I held her panties up and gave the inside of the gusset a lick, "Mm, I knew your pussy was going to taste sweet and your panties here has your sweet juices all over the crotch, inside and outside."

April kneeled down and I then leaned in as I laid her thong down on the blanket close to the edge and started French kissing April which she kissed me back and I gently laid her back onto her back and after a little bit, I kissed her jaw line back to her earlobe and after giving it a little bit of a nibble, I then gave her a light kiss and lick on her ear.

I then kissed down her neck to her chest, right onto her tit. After kissing and licking her tit around her areola and nipple, I then moved to her other tit and did the same thing to that tit.

After kissing and licking her tits I then moved onto the nipples that are so hard and sticking out to what looked to be one and one half inches long, which looked to be about the size of my thumb in thickness, which I had to give each one a suck as well as a lick and kisses. When I ran my thumbs over the nipples I didn't even think to take a quick look to see if I was right about the thickness of her nipples, as I was licking, kissing, and sucking, on her other nipple.

After spending a short time licking, sucking, and kissing her nipples, I then kissed and licked my way down her belly to her trimmed bush and around the bush to her pussy lips, at which time I licked my way down between her lips, then back up to her clit, which I heard her moan out louder, than she had been moaning from the time I got to her bush, till I lightly flicked my tongue across her clit.

I then stuck my tongue into her pussy and started tongue fucking her pussy for a little bit before I licked back up and flicked my tongue across the tip of her clit lightly and licked back down and tongue fucked her pussy some more.

After tongue fucking her pussy a few times between lightly licking her clit, I then stuck a finger into her pussy and started licking her clit and sucking it while finger fucking her at the same time. April's pussy juices kept flowing the whole time and after finger fucking her pussy for a little bit, I then stuck a second figure into her pussy and resumed finger fucking her pussy while I licked and sucked on her clit.

The whole time I ate her pussy, April moaned, "Oh fuck that feels so damn good. Don't stop, keep fingers fucking me and licking. Oh yes keep sucking as you lick and fingers fuck me. I need to cum so bad. I'm about to cum. Please make me cum baby."

I reached up with my other hand with her leg on my shoulder and took a hold of her nipple and gave her nipple a light pinch and pulled it like I was trying to pull a berry off the vine to eat and when I did, she let out a loud, "OH FUCK ME, I'M FUCKING CUMMING." and her pussy juices flowed right out of her pussy down my chin and I then tried to catch all of her pussy juices in my mouth.

April's legs had clamped around my head to where I couldn't get away from her so I kept sucking and licking her clit, while still trying to suck up all of her cum that flowed out of her pussy.

After a little bit April spread her legs out, "Oh stop, I'm too sensitive, stop now."

I moved from her clit down to her pussy and removed my fingers and licked her pussy getting as much as I could of her cum that was still flowing out of her pussy. After a little bit I moved up over April and kissed her on the mouth as she took my hard dick and placed it at her pussy opening and I slid right in all most all the way at a slow speed, "Oh fuck me baby. Oh fuck you're so fucking big."

I pulled back some before pushing back in and when I got all the way into her pussy, I just held still for her to get used to my size, "Oh fuck babe, your pussy is so tight."

"You are so big is why. I've never been with a guy with as big of a cock as you have. I need you to fuck me baby. I need to cum again so bad. Please fuck me but start out slowly till I get adjusted to your size more."

I started moving in and out in a slow speed but not real slow that it was a slight movement but with full strokes. After a few strokes in and out I slowly started speeding up till I was pumping in and out at a higher rate of speed, "Oh yes baby fuck me. Fuck me faster, harder."

I then started fucking April's pussy as fast and hard as I could, then I sat up more and took her legs and bent them back till she was pretty much doubled in half with her feet up by her head and her butt is off the blanket and I leaned over her, practically pumping straight down into her with my knees off the blanket, up on my toes, "Oh fuck me baby. You're in so fucking deep, fucking my pussy. I've never been fucked like this before. It feels so damn good, shit. Why are you a few years to late or me too early in life? Oh fuck, you are so damn good at fucking me."

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum baby. Where do you want my cum baby?"

"In my pussy but wait till I cum again. I'm about to cum too. Let's cum together baby. Cum with me."

"Oh fuck, I don't know how much longer I can hold on for. Oh fuck, your pussy feels so damn good, wrapped around my dick. It is so damn hot and wet too. It is so tight. I've never been in such a tight pussy before."

"Oh baby I'm about to cum, oh fuck. Cum with me now. I'm fucking cumming. Cum in my pussy now." I then felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick and her cum went to flowing out around my dick and dripping off of my balls.

With April's pussy muscles squeezing my dick the way it did made my balls let my cum go and flow up the shaft to the head of my dick and shoot into her pussy, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming in your pussy baby. I'm filling your pussy up with my cum now."

"Yes, I feel it baby. Don't stop cumming in my pussy, keep filling it up. Give me all of your cum baby. I need you to keep fucking me. Never stop fucking me baby."

I felt six strong ropes of cum shoot out of my dick into April's pussy and then I felt my dick flex several times like it was still shooting cum into her pussy. I let April's legs go as I was fixing to pull my dick out of her pussy when it quit flexing, "Don't pull out yet baby. Leave your dick in me for as long as it will stay hard before falling out from being soft." then she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a lovers kiss.

I kept most of my weight on one elbow while April and I kissed each other and with my other hand I played with her tit and nipple by squeezing and lightly pinching it. While kissing and playing with her tit and nipple April moaned into my mouth.

April finally broke the kissing off, "Oh fuck baby. I've never cum so damn much in my life before. Hell George couldn't even make me cum like you just did. Had I known that you could eat pussy and fuck like you just did I would've jump on you a long time ago. I may have snagged you before Alison got her claws into you like she did."

"That would've been nice for sure but when would we have been able to get together since Alison and her dad weren't seeing each other back then?"

"I guess we would've been sneaking around to get out here quite a bit I guess."

"By the way, I thought George, and Alison, were leaving for one of his business trips this week?"

"It was postponed till Thursday of this week because something came up with the client he is to meet with."

"Does that mean we meet out here or do I come by and pick you up for us to come out here between now and then, or what do we do?"

"Let's play that one with our ears. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know if to come and get me or if to meet me out here or if I come pick you up or not."

"Okay. Sounds like a plain. Thursday is the day for the book club to meet so how do you say we plain that one?"

"I may be calling you to see if you can come spend the night with me or not. I was kind of thinking about asking you if you could spend a week with me since my husband and daughter is spending a whole week together in a hotel or motel."

"I'll have a talk with mom about it to see how she feels about me being gone for a week."

"Okay you do that and I'll find out for sure what day they will be back or plain on being back."

"Speaking of going back I think we need to be heading back that way besides, I'm a little hungry after our little play we had here."

"The little café that we passed back down the road there has some very good food."

"Sounds like a good place to go then. Dinner is on me then."

I picked up our clothes before April could pick up her dress bra and panties herself, "What you going to make me do walk out of here nude?" then she picked up our drinks and I got the blanket as soon as she stepped off of it.

"You got it. We both are walking out nude because I won't get to see such a beautiful sexy hot body till some time tomorrow." as I gathered up the blanket.

"You are a sexy handsome man that I do enjoy looking at like this so I guess you make a good point. It's going to be a long afternoon and night and maybe even a long morning before I get to see such a sexy hot body myself. Good thinking on your part."

"Thank you for the complement but I was talking about your sexy hot body."

Then we started off down the trail leading back to where the vehicles are parked at. As we walked back to the vehicles I lead the way part of the time and she led other parts of the way till we made it back to where we are parked at.

I put the blanket back in the pickup then turned back to April and laid our clothes down on the hood of her car which she took her bra and set it aside, then she put her panties next to my clothes, "You can keep them as a souvenir babe." then she picked up her dress and started putting it on as I started putting on my jeans.

Once April had her dress pulled up and draped on her she turned around to put her back to me, "Would you mind zipping my dress up for me babe?"

I reached down through the opening and took a hold of her ass and gave it a squeeze on each of her butt cheeks then pulled my hand out, "Now I can zip your dress up. I just couldn't resist giving that sexy ass a squeeze first." I then zipped her dress up.

"I could tell." with a little giggle in her voice as I zipped up her dress.

Turning back around to face me she looked up into my eyes, "Why did we have to be born so far apart in our years? You make me feel so damn good in more ways than one. Here I am married to a man I thought would love me no matter what and then here you come along, eighteen or nineteen years later, showing me more love than my husband did back when we were still dating before we got married. How will you be in eighteen to nineteen years from now is my question?"

"I confess, I'm nineteen years old. I will not marry a woman unless I can show her the love and care as I should for the rest of my life. I will have to know that I can love her unconditionally from now till the day we die. I find that I could do just that with you but you are married and really I'm not sure as to how much love I do have for you other than I do know I love you but not sure as to how much. Now I'm jabbering I know..."

"No I understand just what you're trying to say. I really can't picture you wanting to marry a woman of my age to begin with and like you, I am not sure as to how much I love you. I know I love you but..." she gave me a hug and then she looked into my eyes again for a moment, then we kissed each other on the mouth using our tongues in a French kiss.

When we broke the kiss, "Come on babe let me buy you some dinner."

"Before we go I want to say. You are not all that old and I can see me marrying a woman just like you if we know beyond a doubt that we can love each other unconditionally and for what we are and not for what we're not."

"Make sure she's single too."

"Yes of course."

Then I opened the door on the driver's side of April's car and helped her into the car with her giving me a full view of her wet pussy. When she was in the car I leaned in and gave her another kiss on the lips like a lover would do, and then I closed the door and walked around to the driver's door of my pickup and got in.