Mother and the Girls

Story Info
Fiona's fantasy realised by her daughter and friends.
1.5k words
4.17
168.3k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pippam_49
pippam_49
149 Followers

Fiona, a thirty seven year old, slim blonde, was sitting on the sofa talking to Jenny, her nineteen year old, daughter. The only thing that was unusual about the situation was that Fiona was stark naked and Jenny was fully clothed. It was the beginning of their weekly spanking session.

Fiona said, "Jenny, you know that I do enjoy you ordering me to strip and then you spanking me. We have been doing this each week for over a year when your father is out. However I have a fantasy which I would like to act out. This involves four girls playing cards, firstly the winner of each hand has the right to remove an article of my clothing and then when I am naked the winners spank me after each hand. Do you know any of your school friends who might help?"

Jenny replied, "Leave it with me but first let us begin this evenings fun."

Three weeks later Fiona and Jenny were answering the door to Jenny's three friends Mary, Joan and Sarah. The three friends were all eighteen but still at school with Jenny. They had been intrigued by the scenario presented by Jenny involving the humiliation of an older woman. Of course Fiona and Jenny had spent sometime in the intervening three weeks agreeing the rules of the evening but Fiona insisted that any form of humiliation could be included if the others wanted.

For this evening Fiona was, at the start, dressed as a maid. As Sarah entered she ran her hand up the back of Fiona's right thigh until it nestled on the panty-clad bottom and she kissed Fiona full on the mouth. Fiona felt butterflies in her stomach but kissed her back.

Sarah withdrew her mouth but not her hand and whispered into Fiona's ear, "I'm looking forward to seeing this later and helping it to turn red."

Fiona filled with excitement at this thought and was somewhat disappointed as Sarah's hand let go.

Mary dangled a digital camera in front of Fiona and remarked that she wanted to record the whole event and publish it on the internet. Joan fondled Fiona's breasts through her thin blouse and stated that she could hardly wait to see them exposed.

Fiona led the way into the living room. They noted that there was a card table and four dining chairs in the middle of the room. Jenny ordered Fiona to bring a round of vodka and tonic for the four of them and Fiona went to the kitchen whilst the others took their chairs at the table.

When Fiona returned Jenny said, "You took far too long doing that. Come and stand next to me and don't you dare spill a drop of vodka on that tray."

As Fiona stopped next to Jenny, Jenny slapped her hard on the bottom. As this was cushioned by clothes, Fiona barely felt it.

"Now serve the drinks," ordered Jenny.

The card players decided to play poker and Mary won the first hand.

"What shall we remove, I wonder," said Mary as she approached the standing Fiona.

"The skirt I think," Mary continued.

Mary unzipped Fiona's skirt and stood aside so that the others had a clear view as she released the garment and it slipped to the floor. It was then that the girls felt a thrill of excitement to see Fiona was wearing black lace panties, stockings and suspenders along with her black high heels. Joan won the next hand and decided to everyone's surprise to remove Fiona's panties next. To do this she had Fiona stand on her chair and told Fiona to put her hands on her head. Joan then slipped her thumbs under the waistband of Fiona's knickers and slowly eased them over her hips. Joan's nose, close to Fiona's cunt, smelled the arousal present. Fiona gracefully stepped out of her knickers and back down onto the floor.

Jenny won the next two hands but having removed Fiona's blouse offered the removal of the bra to Joan so that she could expose Fiona's breasts. Joan added to Fiona's humiliation by insisting that Fiona slipped the shoulder straps off and then put her hands on her head. Joan reached around Fiona and undid the bra and then smoothed her hand back around removing the garment. Joan then played with exposed nipples seeing that they were erect and as hard as stone.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you," Joan whispered in Fiona's ear.

"Oh yes!" came the reply from the older woman.

"Time for a photo," Mary said and they posed Fiona in her stockings, high heels and suspender belt,holding the tray of drinks they sent her for.

Sarah asked, "Do we need to strip her further? We have got total access to the vital bits and the suspenders and stockings frame her bottom nicely."

The other three agreed that they should proceed to the next phase of the evening. Mary won the next hand. She hesitated though and asked, "How shall we do the next bit?"

Joan suggested that Fiona should be made to cut the cards to determine the number of spanks. The others agreed but Sarah suggested they make Fiona tell them some positions they could put her in for punishment. The other would write these down and select one at random. Fiona blushed with embarrassment but suggested 1) Standing, hands on head, legs open, 2) Over the spankers knee, 3) Over the arm of the sofa 4) Touching my toes 5) On my back on the table, holding my legs over my head. Finally Jenny sent Fiona to collect a wooden spoon, a ruler, a slipper and a garden cane.

Fiona was back very quickly (in fact Fiona and Jenny had agreed these items days ago ). Fiona cut a seven and Mary chose number 1 and said, "I think I'll use the spoon."

Jenny, Joan and Sarah sat on the sofa to watch. Fiona turned her back to them, put her hands on her head and spread her legs. Mary swung the spoon and delivered the first blow.

"Thank you, Miss Mary, that's one," said Fiona as the red imprint became more definite on her bottom.

Mary gave Fiona two more in quick succession , one above and one below the first imprint. Fiona thanked 'Miss Mary' and counted on. In delivering the fourth blow Mary, with her free hand reached round and toyed with Fiona's erect nipple and then slid her hand over the taut stomach to nestle on the saturated cunt below. As the final three blows were given, Mary rubbed the proud clitoris of the willing maid and Mary felt a delightful shudder as Fiona approached orgasm. Mary withdrew her hand in time to thwart this ultimate enjoyment.

"Back to poker," declared Mary.

Sarah won the next hand and Fiona cut a five. Sarah chose the three and positioned Fiona over the sofa arm. Picking up the cane Sarah swished it above the willing victim, Fiona, and said, "Your screams will follow this sound".

Fiona was determine to remain silent. However the fourth cut to her arse induced a moan of pleasure and after the fifth Sarah breathed into Fiona's ear, "Was that enjoyable?"

Fiona replied in the affirmative. During that punishment Mary took photographs clearly showing the action and Fiona's face but not the face of the spanker.

The next hand was won by Joan and she was delighted that Fiona cut a ten. She herself drew the four and chose the ruler. Again the others sat in a semicircle to get a good view. Fiona was posed with legs spread but knees straight touching her toes.

Joan landed the ruler and on hearing "Thank you Miss Joan, that's one," Joan rubbed Fiona's cunt through her legs. This happened eight times and as Fiona neared climax she was told not bend her knees. The last two slaps were not followed by fondling and Fiona didn't come.

It was now getting late and the youngsters decided that this would be the last hand. Sarah won. Fiona cut an ace. Sarah drew the five. The table was cleared and Fiona was placed on her back on the green cloth. As Fiona raised her legs Joan and Jenny grabbed a ankle each and held Fiona in position. Joan and Jenny gently eased Fiona's legs apart whilst Sarah got the slipper.

"Does the ace stand for 13 slaps?" asked Sarah.

"Yes," was Jenny's reply with a wink at Fiona.

The punishment began but Sarah's left hand was used throughout the punishment to rub Fiona's soaking cunt. The slipper made a special noise at each contact and with Mary taking photographs and Joan and Jenny teasing Fiona's nipples it was with the tenth spank that Fiona orgasmed. The last three blows were lost in the oblivion.

After a brief rest Fiona was sent to make coffee. Whilst the coffee was drunk Joan admitted that she had really enjoyed the experience of dealing with an older woman. Jenny, Sarah and Mary agreed. However it was Fiona who suggested that they should do it to her again.

Mary said, "Same time next week?"

Fiona purred, "I looked forward to it. Thank you all for tonight."

pippam_49
pippam_49
149 Followers