Mother: Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom smiled as she said, "Oh, my love, the night is definitely not over yet. But I am not only your mother, but also your Mistress and lover. So I am slowed to spoil you when I want. Now open your presents, so I can have you open this present."

She said the last part in a very husky voice and trailed her hands down her sexy body, making it very clear what that present would be. I smiled and began to unwrap the first present. It was a black box and opening it, I saw a black leather with black fur lined BDSM collar. I gasped when I saw that it had a little metal heart shaped I.D. tag hanging from it. I blushed and beamed when I read the inscription of "Mommy's Pet." I hugged it to me, and then flung my arms around her neck as I kissed her cheeks. I said that I loved it and thank you and that I couldn't wait to have it on. Mom beamed and then handed me my other present. This time it was a small card and unwrapping it, I found that it was a hundred dollar gift certificate to Victoria's Secret. I again flung my arms around my mother's neck and kissed her profusely. I thanked her and told her that I couldn't wait to use it.

Mom then explained, "The collar is your "pet" present from your mommy Mistress and the gift certificate is from your mom. Now tonight and all that comes with it is from your lover. So you see, I had to get you three things in order to properly see you your different needs and desires."

I squealed in delight as I pounced on top of her, ready to have my next present. Mom and I made out very heavily, and I proved that she was indeed not wearing panties. As I began to raise up her dress, she moaned softly as my fingers trailed over her soft flesh. Mom raised her arms and allowed me to pull her dress over her head, leaving her wearing a black lace bra. Mom then did the same to me, leaving me in my black lace bra and panties. She then fell to her knees in front of me and kissed her way down to my panties. I gasped as she ran her tongue over my damp panties, before pulling them down with her teeth. She flung my panties to the side and then pushed me down onto the bed. I giggled as she began to crawl up my body. Placing her pussy against mine, mom then leaned down and captured my lips for a passionate kiss.

Our hands roamed over every inch of each other's bodies, as we continued to kiss deeply. I unclasped her bra and pulled it free, revealing her luscious breasts in all their glory. Mom snaked her hands around my back and unclasped my bra to reveal my smaller but still ample breasts to her admiring eyes. She looked down at me with a smile on her face that always made my pussy melt. She then turned around and positioned us in the 69 position. We rarely used this position, as both of us preferred to concentrate on the other's pussy as we enjoyed ourselves. We found that neither of us could truly focus on each other, if the other person was busy going down on us. But I did love the view of my mother's gorgeous ass cheeks and open wet pussy right above my face.

I raised my head up and inhaled deeply as I savored her musky scent. I then let my tongue move up and down between her wet folds, as I lapped up her sweet juices. I moaned as I felt her doing the same to me. I took her pussy lips into my mouth one at a time and sucked them greedily. I ran my tongue all over her folded lip, as I savored her juices. Finishing with one lip, I moved to the other and sucked and licked it clean. I now slid my tongue deep into her pussy and began to lick deep inside her. I moaned, both at her sweet and tangy juices and the feeling of her tongue plunging into my wet pussy. I considered going straight for her clit, but I wanted to take it slow and draw this out. Unfortunately from this angle, hitting her g-spot with my tongue was next to impossible so I simply licked all around inside of her and let her enjoy my tonguing her pussy.

I felt her moan into my pussy, as she delved deeply into me. God, I loved this woman! Everything about her was perfect. We continued to moan in pleasure as we licked and sucked each other's pussies. I began to flick the tip of my tongue up and down as I started to plunge my tongue in and out of her sweetness. I reached up with one hand and gripped her ass cheek tightly, as I snaked my other hand between her ass cheeks and began to tease he puckered asshole with my finger. She moaned deeply as I pressed one finger into her asshole. I was tongue fucking her fast and deep, as I continued to flick the tip of my tongue up and down. I moaned deeply, as she returned the favor to me and pressed a finger into my asshole.

We began to plunge our tongue in and out of each other's pussies, as we finger fucked each other's asshole. I loved the feeling of her asshole gripping and clenching around my finger. I made it a point to rim her asshole later, but for now I concentrated my tongue work on her pussy. Mom and I continued to moan deeply into each other's pussies, as we licked and fingered each other to an exquisite pleasure. Mom began to rock back into my face and finger, desperate for more depth into her ass and pussy. I wished I could do the same, but with her above me, I was firmly planted on the bed.

I now brought my hand from her ass cheek and began to rub her clit slowly. She moaned deeply inside me, and I felt her pussy quiver around my tongue. I wanted to feel the flood of her pussy juices flow over my tongue and into my open mouth as she orgasmed. I wanted my entire face covered in her juices. Mom was still rocking her hips backward, as she began to finger fuck my asshole harder and deeper. She now started to rub my clit, making my head spin in ecstasy. Our muffled moans were being sounded directly into each other's pussies, as we both enjoyed our succulent feast. I remembered back to the days when I would lie alone in my bed at night and fantasize about moments like this with my mother. If I only knew she had done the same. I thanked my lucky stars for Jamie breaking up with me in the way she did, as I finally brought my mother and me together.

Our moans had grown in volume, but were still muffled by each other's pussies, as our pleasure increased and our orgasms built. I added a second finger to her tight asshole, and continued to plunge them deep and hard into her tight ass. She did the same to me, well aware of how much I enjoyed receiving a long and hard ass fucking courtesy of my loving mother. I hoped that she had bought her strap-on tonight, because I wanted her to fuck me long and hard in both of my holes until we both screamed in orgasm numerous times. I loved it when she shoved her hard rubber cock deep inside me. The way she got aggressive and forceful with me as she viciously pounded my holes into submission always gave me screaming orgasms.

I suddenly cried out in pleasure as my orgasm hit me full force. I felt my pussy clamp down on her tongue and my asshole clench hard on her fingers. I was rewarded soon afterwards by her own muffled cry of pleasure as her orgasm shot through her body. I felt her pussy quiver and then release all of her yummy juices over my tongue. I licked every drop into my mouth that I could, but some still spilled out onto my face. I smiled into her pussy, as I felt my face being coated in her juices. She moaned deeply and ground her pussy onto my face and her asshole into my fingers. She then sat up, removing her fingers from my asshole and her tongue from my pussy, before placing a tender kiss to my pussy lips. I slid my fingers from her asshole and my tongue from her pussy, as I placed my own tender kiss to her folded lips.

Mom now turned around and kissed me passionately. We both moaned as we tasted our juices on each other's lips and tongues. I wanted more, so much more. I wanted her to fuck me. I broke the kiss, as I moaned out pleadingly, "Mommy, please fuck me. Fuck my tight pussy hard and deep. Please mommy. I need your hard cock so bad."

Mom moaned in pleasure, as she listened to my pleas. She then kissed my lips gently, before stepping up off of the bed. She stepped over to her overnight bag and retrieved her hard rubber cock. I watched her fasten the straps around her waist and thighs, before sliding her end of the double headed cock into her wet pussy with a sigh of satisfaction. She then stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at me as she slowly and erotically stroked her hard cock. She smirked, as she watched me slowly run my fingers through my wet folds as I watched her jerking her cock. She then breathed out, "How do you want this hard cock of mine, baby girl?"

I moaned at her question, then rolled over, and came up to my hands and knees. I shook my ass cheeks at her, as I said "I want you to slam that hard cock deep in my tight young pussy, mommy. Fuck your sweet daughters wet pussy, mommy. I need you inside me so bad."

Mom pulled my hips back into her, making me crawl backwards on the bed. Oh God! If she fucked my while she stood up behind me, with me on my hands and knees on the bed, she would be able to really pound my sweet pussy with all of her might. I moaned as she trailed her cock head up and down between my wet folds, teasing me. She moaned out, "You are such a dirty little girl."

I moaned back, "But I'm your dirty little girl, mommy."

She smirked wider at my answer, as she gripped my hip tightly with one hand and positioned her rubber cock at my pussy with her other. With one hard and deep thrust, she shoved every inch of her hard cock right into my greedy pussy. I cried out in sheer pleasure and the intrusion of my tight young pussy by my mother's hard cock. Mom didn't start out slow or easy, she set a hard pace of deep slams in and out of my needy pussy. I was moaning like a dirty horny slut, as my mother viciously pounded my pussy. I suppose I was a dirty horny slut, but I was only a dirty horny slut for my mother. Mom's moans rose in volume to match my own, as her thrusts forced her hard cock deeper and deeper into my pussy.

Mom began to pull my hips backwards to meet her thrusts, causing her hard cock to plunge even deeper and harder into me. I wanted to say all of the dirty things about what she was doing to me and how amazing it felt to be fucked rough and hard by my mother, but all I could do was moan like the slut that I was for her. She slammed my tight young pussy so viciously, as she showed me who was really in control of this rough fucking. I may have begged for it, but she was the one who gave it to me. Oh, how I hoped that all of my birthday's could be spent with her in this way. I began to wonder what I could possibly offer her for her birthday and mother's day. I should also do something for her on the anniversary of our first lovemaking.

Our moans had risen to such a volume, that I honestly expected to hear the phone ring or someone pounding on the door to tell us they had received complaints about the noise. Not that either of us would have stopped to answer the phone or door, but I still expected to hear it. I began to smirk as I thought about answering the door naked and with my face covered in my mother's pussy juices, as some poor hotel employee told us to keep the moaning down. My smirk grew wider as I imagined the look on his or her face, as I explained that it was my birthday and my lover was just giving me a proper birthday fucking with her long and hard strap-on cock. I imagined a woman growing instantly wet at the sight of me and hearing what we were doing. Would she blush and run away or ask to join in? Too bad for everyone else that my mother and I were exclusive to each other. Come to think of it, I hadn't even noticed any other girls my age or older women since mom and I had gotten together. I made it another point to mention that to my mother later, as I'm sure she would love to hear it.

Mom finally growled out, "Take my hard cock, you dirty little girl. I want this cock to slam all the way into your insides. I want you to feel my hard cock plunging into your stomach. God, your tight young pussy takes mommy's hard cock so well. You make me feel so fucking good. I wish I could shoot my pussy juices inside you. I would mark my territory every day. I bet you would love that, wouldn't you? To feel your mother's pussy juices squirting inside your tight young body. I bet I would make you cum just by cumming inside of you. Dirty little sluts like you need to feel a hard cock slamming into them to know how amazing they are. And you are fucking amazing my dirty little girl. So fucking amazing. God! You're about to make me cum. You're about to make your own mother cum just by fucking your tight little pussy. You take it like a slut. Take mommy's hard cock deep inside you."

Mom's dirty and degrading talk had an amazing effect on me. I suddenly cried out, "Mommy, I'm cumming!"

I felt a heat blossom inside my pussy, as my orgasm exploded from within me. Mom kept punishing my pussy, as my orgasm shot through me. I continued to cry out and moan, as she continued to slam my pussy as hard as she could. My orgasm threatened to overpower me, as her hard thrusting hips and deep plunging cock threatened to force me down onto my stomach. I couldn't stop moaning in pleasure, as mom's orgasm finally hit her just as hard. Mom cried out, "Fuck! Here I cum you dirty little slut. Take mommy's hard cock. Mommy's cumming. Fuck! Baby, I'm fucking cumming."

With a hard and deep thrust into my pussy, I felt mom's body begin to shake violently. Her hands on my hips gripped onto me so tight, that I expected and hoped to have bruises in the shape of her hands in the morning. She kept her hard cock buried inside my pussy, as her shaking began to subside. I sighed, as my orgasm finally subsided. I took a deep breath to gather my wits, as I felt her do the same behind me. She then began to withdraw her hard rubber cock from my pussy. I then reached behind me and gripped her cock, as I plead "No, don't."

I then withdrew her cock from my pussy and positioned it at my puckered asshole. I pressed her cock head against my asshole and slowly slid it inside my backdoor. I moaned as I felt her hard cock sliding slowly into my ass. God, I loved the feeling of her hard cock filling up my ass so completely. The feeling of her hard cock stretching my asshole tight, made me moan out again. I breathed out, "Please fuck my ass, mommy. I need it in my tight little asshole. I want you to ram it in my ass."

Mom continued to press her hips forward until her hard cock was buried as deep into my ass as it would go. She then moaned out, "Oh, I've made my sweet baby girl into such a slut that she can cum from getting fucked up her ass. I've created a slut."

I smiled at her choice of wording, as I answered "Yes, you have created a slut, mommy. Literally."

I smiled when she moaned in pleasure, as she understood what I was saying. She had given birth to me and raised me, so she had in fact created me. She smacked my ass cheeks with both hands and then gripped my hips, as she prepared herself to fuck my tight young ass deep and hard. I sighed as I felt her position herself behind me in her preferred stance. She then withdrew her hard cock excruciatingly slow from my ass until only her cock head remained just inside my asshole. I felt her grip my hips tighter as she breathed out, "Here it comes, baby girl."

Mom then slammed her hard cock deep into my ass and set a grueling pace for fucking me deep and hard. I moaned loudly, as I felt her plunge her hard cock deep into my ass. I was loving this. I clenched my jaw shut and moaned through me teeth, as I felt my asshole stretched tightly around her cock. God, I loved the feeling of my asshole sliding over her cock as my mother slammed in and out of my tight young asshole. I thought back to the first time that I asked her to fuck my asshole and how it felt when she took my anal cherry. We had both enjoyed it so much that anal sex had now become a regular occurrence in our sex life. Mom moaned in pleasure as her end of the dildo pressed back into her pussy and hit her g-spot over and over again. I loved the way she would roughly fuck my holes with her strap-on. Her simultaneous pleasure resulted in her always getting worked up and truly punishing whatever hole she was fucking.

Our moans grew in volume. I was moaning in pleasure and sweet pain as she continued to roughly slam her hard cock in and out of my ass. She was moaning in pleasure both from the g-spot stimulation that she was receiving and the joy of fucking her daughter up her tight little ass. Mom began to pull my hips backwards to meet her thrusts forward, causing her hard cock to plunge deeper and harder into my ass. I wish I could see what we looked like right now: a naked teenager on her hands on a bed and knees with her naked mother standing behind her and viciously pounding a massive dildo in and out of her daughter's asshole. Mmm...I felt my pussy tingle and glisten with my juices.

I moaned out, "Mommy, your hard cock feels so good in my ass. Oh, God! So deep and hard. I love it when you fuck me this rough and hard."

Mom growled back at me, "I love fucking your tight little asshole, baby girl. Fuck, you can really take a hard cock deep and hard into both of your holes. You are such a dirty little slut for getting off as your mother fucks your ass. Take mommy's cock in your asshole! Take it!"

I cried out in pleasure as she double the speed and strength of her already vicious ass fucking. I could hear mom panting and gasping for breath as she exerted herself fully. I moaned in pleasure at the idea of mom's sweat drenched body getting such a good work out by pounding my asshole with her cock. I gripped the comforter with my hands, as I felt my hips being pulled back into her thrusts then slammed forward by the sheer force of her plunging cock into my ass. My ass cheeks were being squished and slapped as mom's thighs connected with me, as she continued to batter my ass. My moans grew louder and I had the urge to rub my clit, but all of my strength was being used to keep myself in this position and not pitch forward onto my stomach. I briefly wondered about the other positions that we could use for anal sex: me straddling her hips and riding her hard cock in my ass sounded hot, but so did the missionary position if we could make it work. But for a truly rough and vicious ass fuck that we both seemed to enjoy so much, nothing could beat doggie style. Standing up and bent over with mom fucking my asshole from behind sounded hot too. I just wondered if I could remain standing. I guess we would just have to find out for ourselves.

I moaned out loudly, as I felt my pussy quiver and begin trembling. I felt the signature heat blossom inside my pussy that signaled my forthcoming orgasm. I loved cumming from anal sex. It always seemed so dirty and perverted to take such pleasure from having mommy fuck my ass. I had to remember to ask for another BDSM session for pet with her mommy soon. I was now moaning out every breath and gasping as I tried to take it in. Mom's hard thrusts of her cock seemed to drive all of the air from my lungs every time she slammed into me. The speed of her thrusts caused my breathing to resemble hyperventilation, but I loved the way she fucked and would never tell her to slow down or take it easy on either of my holes.

I started to push my hips back into her thrusts, forcing her end of the cock to slam harder into her pussy. Mom cried out in pleasure as the dildo hit her just right and brought her to the edge of her orgasm. I was so close now, that I could feel my pussy ready to let go. I knew my orgasm would be an incredible one. Mom then cried out and slammed her hard cock deep into my bowels, as her orgasm ripped through her body. The hard and deep plunge of her cock into my insides caused my own orgasm to explode from my pussy. I cried out just after her, as my orgasm caused my whole body to shake violently. I moaned deeply as I felt her cock resting inside my ass and her hands gripping my hips tightly. I arched my back and sighed, as I felt mom run her fingernails down my back.