Mother Daughter Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved every second of what was happening to me. The sweat. The passion. The lust. I fucking loved what my daughter was doing to me and I'd never been with anyone who could fuck this well. My breathing lost control. My actions became erratic. I was losing control of my body and it felt so fucking good. I'd never been pleased in such a wonderfully intimate way. While she was bringing me closer to an orgasm, my mind ran rampant with thoughts. Will she want to do this again? Can I keep getting away with this? What will my son think if he finds out? Could I persuade him to join in? Thoughts like these kept running through my sex-ridden head. I had gotten so caught up in them that I hadn't notice Amy lower herself in relation to me.

HER FUCKING TONGUE. Oh. My. God. She used that thing like a fucking weapon. She moved it back and forth, quickly, firmly, with an expertise even I couldn't match. How many times has she done this? I may never know. But in that moment I knew several things to be true. I was cumming in my daughter's mouth. I wanted to fuck my son. I would never wear clothing in my house again. And I could use some scotch.

When I cum, I cum loudly. I get a bit vulgar about it too. While I was spewing my gushing lust into my daughter's face an onslaught of words also came gushing out of me. But those words ended as my orgasm did. Slowly I calmed before trying to form coherent sentences. "Is that all for tonight?" Amy inquired.

"Tonight you pleasured me like a lady. Tomorrow, I'll fuck you like a woman." I said, embracing my wonderful and unwitting sex slave. "But for right now, just go the fuck to sleep."

12