Mother-Daughter Deception

Story Info
Workaholic dad catches wife & daughter making plans.
4.3k words
4.22
132.4k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Catherine and I have been married for three years. We met later in life on a singles cruise and found out we were very compatible and were married 8 months later. She is a very sexy 39 year old red head with a very firm and shapely figure that makes her look years younger. She also has a 21 year old daughter Lisa, from her first marriage that is like a younger bouncier version of Catherine. Most people who meet them think they are sisters at first, and that's just how they act sharing all their secrets. Being 52 I found myself feeling very lucky to have such beautiful women around at my age.

This whole thing started about 6 months ago when Cathy and I were having some trouble in the bedroom. We were having sex infrequently because of my work schedule, I own my own construction company. Plus when we did have the time to make love I would usually be too tired for more than a quick fuck followed by a good night's sleep. I knew Cathy wasn't being satisfied but there wasn't much more I could do. I made a decision to cut back on my hours and delegate more work so that my wife and I could enjoy our life more.

I was going to keep the change a secret and surprise my wife by coming home early and taking her out dancing. I woke up early and was about to get dressed when I overheard my wife and step daughter in the bathroom getting ready for work.

"I know you love dad, mom. And he's a good guy and all but you said it yourself, he's a workaholic and you aren't being satisfied." Lisa said in a hushed tone.

"But Lisa what you and I did back when you were in high school, that was fun for a little while but at the time I was always afraid your little boyfriends would tell their moms and I would go to jail. Besides I've been faithful to John since we got together."

"Mom, aren't you forgetting the last farewell bachelor party me, Derek and Jeremy gave you."

"I meant since I've been married." I couldn't believe this. My step daughter sounded as though she and her mother had at one time shared her adolescent boyfriends and now she wanted to have a repeat performance now. At least it sounded like Catherine wasn't going to have anything to do with this now.

"Listen mom, you don't have to do anything. I just hate to see you so sad and unfulfilled. Besides my new boyfriend Rodrick is super hot and I know you would have a good time with us. He thinks you have a great ass."

"Lisa! He told you that?"

"Yeah mom. We talk about everything. He might be the one. That's another reason I think this will be so great. I can have two of the people who mean the most to me at once. Well?" My wife paused for what seemed like an eternity. I still could not fathom this, I knew they were very close but never would have suspected....

"Alright baby. Tonight John has to work late yet again so we can have the house to ourselves. I'll make dinner."

"Okay Rodrick and I will be back here about 6 o'clock." I immediately crept back to our room and jumped under the covers. I was shocked but at the same time I also noticed my cock was harder than Greek Algebra.

Catherine soon came into the room to get her clothes together and I pretended to just be waking up.

"Hey babe." "Morning Honey." She looked so nervous. "Did you sleep wel...Oh I see you did sleep well. What's this here for?" She said as she grabbed my rock hard cock. "You both aren't usually up this early."

"Well you know what they say about the early bird." I reached up and grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her on the lips savagely. As we kissed I pulled her to the bed and lay her on her back, all the time sliding my hands all over her freshly cleaned body. I broke the kiss and heard her gasp with passion as I slid down her body until I was inched from her fiery red snatch. She cried out when my tongue slipped inside of her moist quim. I ran my tongue gently around the outside of her pussy until I heard her breathing become more rampant. Then I thrust inside of her trying to use my tongue to scoop out every drop of her love juices. I swirled the tip of my tongue around her clit until I felt her grab the back of my head and pull me even harder into her. She came like a molten tidal wave all over my tongue and she tasted sweeter than any dessert I had ever eaten. I got so carried away lapping at her juices that my tongue began to go lower in search of more and I found the rosebud of her anus. I didn't hesitate to start burrowing my mouth into that tasty treat.

Catherine became very vocal at this point because I had never tried doing this before. We experimented with anal sex occasionally and she never seemed to enjoy it, so I never thought much on it. Well now she was grinding her ass into my tongue for all she was worth. It took a little doing but I managed to force my tongue into her ass and she fired off like a rocket drenching my mouth again in her cum.

At this point Catherine was like a woman possessed. She pushed me away from her ass and shoved me onto my back as my cock stood at perfect attention. She straddled me and then guided my cock to her inferno of a pussy. At first I felt her heat like an oven on the tip of my dick. Then as she slid down my pole I felt engulfed in heaven. She immediately began to post up and down on my cock like she was riding a wild bull. It felt so good and so wet. I grabbed her ass and began to squeeze as she rode me. I felt a little adventurous again and began to finger her asshole as she rode me. It took all I had not to cum I was so turned on by the thought of her fucking our daughter's friends. As I slid my finger around her hole she began to ask me.

"You want to fuck my ass? You wanna fuck my tight ass?" What could I say but... "Yeah baby, I wanna fuck your ass." She then slid off my cock and grabbed it as she pressed the tip into her tight pucker. I felt the barrier open slightly as the tip popped inside her. She let out a groan as she slowly slid my dick into her cum drenched asshole. I couldn't believe how tight and hot it felt. Soon she had worked into a good rhythm and she was bouncing on my dick once again. I felt her coming once more which had to be a record and just as she came for the first time I noticed our door opening slightly as Lisa, standing in the shadowy hallway stood watching us. I also noticed her hand moving quickly by her pussy. That was all it took and I told my wife that I was about to cum. She then surprised me once again for the morning by hopping off my cock and grabbing it tightly as she spun around and engulfed my erupting cock in her mouth. She sucked and slurped as I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. It was like one raw nerve filled with lust and pleasure radiating out from my cock throughout my whole body. She swallowed every drop from my dick and the amazing thing is I still had a hard on when she'd finished.

She looked exhausted laying there still holding my hard cock, but I couldn't help but feel energized by our lovemaking. My sexy step daughter Lisa standing in the doorway pleasuring herself didn't hurt either. I thought I would give Lisa something else to think about as I sat up and moved to kiss Catherine again. I guess she thought I was finished as she started to get up. "Not yet." I told her. Then I pushed her onto her back and slid right back into her tight ass. It was still lubricated by her cum and I began to grind into her in earnest. Because I had just cum my dick felt soooo alive as I fucked her, like I was in a constant state of ejaculation. This time however I didn't last as long and blew a second load of cum into my hot wife's bowels. She was writhing and moaning with me this time as I came. Then as we started to float back down from our high I felt my dick slowly plop out of her.

"Where did that come from?" She asked as she looked at me with renewed interest.

"That's always been here, just been working to hard to enjoy it lately." I thought quickly. "By the way, I hate to do this now but I am going to be working late tonight so don't hold dinner." I saw the gleam in her eye die down a bit but she just sighed and said. "Okay, Lisa wants to have a friend over for dinner anyway."

"Oh? Who?" I asked as I got up and started for the door.

"Uh – her friend Amy I think. We're just going to have a girl's night. What time will you be home."

"After midnight." I said as I realized she was still going to go through with her plans with Lisa and this Rodrick. "Have a good time I said as I checked the hall to see that Lisa had retreated into her room. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I said to her as I walked down the hall past Lisa closed bedroom door. I could swear I heard a soft moan as I passed and I could not wait until tonight when I could see for myself what these two ladies were up to.

Part II: My Secret Obsession

I found it incredibly hard to concentrate on work that day. I had already made up my mind to cut back my hours at the job for the sake of my marriage and my wife had tacitly agreed to "see what happens" with her daughters boyfriend. I felt like my stomach had a nest of butterflies fluttering around inside. I was also highly aware of how turned on I was. I had thought about Cathy bedding other guys before but it was always a thought of the past, you know wondering what she had done before me. Now with the idea of her having sex with her daughters friends in high school, and her making plans to do something tonight I was to say the least curious.

I organized my office and my people and told them that I would be cutting back on my hours. They took the new responsibilities I laid out for them excitedly and I was able to leave the office at 2:30, unheard of in recent months. I took a quick drive by the house to see if anyone was home, Cathy usually visits her mom around this time every day, just to check on her. Since I saw that no one was home but knew Cathy would be soon enough to come and make dinner I knew I had to act fast.

Let me say first off that I built the home we currently live in, and I am a huge spy story fan. I used to love watching "Man from U.N.C.L.E." and "I, Spy" as a kid. I remember thinking that if I ever built my own home I would put a bunch of cool secret passageways and hidden things in as a lark. Now I had built this house as a bachelor and aside from keeping a secret room in my basement full of my private collection of porn and personal papers I had never really gotten too into the whole spying on my guests thing...Until now. I had told Cathy about some of the hidden storage areas around the house but never about my room, I thought I would like to have something for myself. So when I got inside I went to work setting up a few remote cameras I had picked up. They are wireless and send pictures to a monitor. I also placed a few listening devices around the house so I could hear their conversations.

When I finished I looked up and it was 5:00 almost show time. I heard Cathy's car pull up soon and hurried down into my lair to wait for the show. Cathy arrived alone with a couple grocery bags and immediately started cooking. Around 6:17 I saw Lisa enter the kitchen and for the first time I got a look at her new boyfriend. Rodrick was a 6' tall, healthy looking black man. Cathy obviously had met him a couple times as she went over to hug him hello. I noticed that she looked a little shy at first and he smiled and said it was good to see her again as he reached out and grabbed her in a very intimate and tight embrace. He held her so close for so long I began to feel my pants becoming too tight to hold my erection. When he let her go she just blushed and said dinner was almost ready and they should take a seat.

As they ate they made small talk until Rodrick asked.

"So Catherine, Lisa tells me that you guys used to play with her friends at school?" I thought Cathy's eyes were going to roll out of her head they became so large. But she just looked down unable to speak for a moment.

"Its okay mom, I told you we talk about everything."

"But I don't want anyone to think I'm a pedophile or anything. Everyone was 18 or just about, when all that happened. And its not like we did a lot. I was lonely and I ...." Rodrick cut her off with a gesture.

"I'm not passing judgment Catherine, I was just curious. I mean Lisa told me you weren't happy with your sex life right now and she was adamant that she didn't like to see her mother in pain. At first I thought it was a little strange but I don't fault the love I feel when I see you too." He paused for a moment seemingly unsure if he should continue. "Actually that leads me to my next question. Have you two ever done anything together?" Now I too was on the edge of my seat.

Cathy immediately shook her head. "No, no of course not. That would be wrong. We only had sex in the same room and one time we shared a guy but she stayed at her end and I on mine." I couldn't believe that I felt a little disappointed by that little revelation.

"Yeah babe," Lisa chimed in. "Mom and I aren't into that so much as we enjoy seeing each other pleasured. Speaking of which, mom what are we having for dessert?"

"Well I have some ice cream in freezer, I guess. I really didn't expect to make dessert tonight."

"Well don't worry I've got that covered." With that Lisa moved the plates and silverware to the other side of the table and then stood up in front of Rodrick. She was looking down at him sitting in his chair as she slowly reached up and slid her panties down her long smooth legs. He looked at her hungrily as she then sat down in front of him at the table and spread her legs wide and then motioned him to come and get it.

With Rodrick leaned forward and drove his tongue into my step daughter's hot snatch. I will forever remember the moment his tongue made contact because it looked like he was sucked inside her. He began to suck her clit and flick his tongue around her labia. Lisa was moaning pretty good by now and Cathy looked like she had seen a ghost. It was really one of the most erotic sights I had ever witnessed. A daughter being eaten out in front of her mother. After awhile Lisa started to convulse and I saw the unmistakable signs of orgasm. As soon as she came back down she reached out her hand to her mother.

"Mom, I know you love dad. But this feels so good it can't be wrong. Let me share the two people I care for most with each other." Lisa pulled Cathy from her chair and they all went hand in hand to our bedroom. I got up from where I was sitting so I could use my secret passageway to our room. The exit is in the closet and I had purposely left the doors slightly ajar for this possibility.

When I reached my spot I saw the party had started indeed. Cathy was kissing Rodrick passionately on the mouth. I realized that in an indirect way she was tasting her own daughter's pussy. Rodrick wasn't lost on that fact either as he broke the kiss and said.

"Doesn't Lisa taste great?" Cathy blushed a little and allowed Rodrick to begin sliding her flimsy summer dress off of her sexy shoulders. They kissed more and soon Cathy was naked. "Admit it Lisa, your mom has great tits." He said as he squeezed them in his hands.

"I never said she didn't" Said Lisa as she lay on our bed rubbing herself watching this seduction unfold. "Come on Rod, lay down on this bed. Mom I want you to sit on his face because if I don't get something hard inside me soon I think I will burst."

Rodrick did as he was told and lay on the bed with his 8" cock standing at full attention. Lisa then pulled Cathy by the hand and settled her over her boyfriend's face. Rodrick needing no further prompting grabbed her ample buttocks and pushed his face inside my wife. Lisa not wanting to feel left out then grabbed his thick black cock and began to lick and nibble on its head. She teased the tip with her tongue and then slowly swallowed his entire length in her throat. Watching this I felt like I wanted to come and I hadn't even touched myself yet.

Cathy on the other hand was loving this guy's tongue. She was squirming and writhing over his face as his hands held her perfect ass in place while he licked her for all he was worth. Lisa then mounted her boyfriend and let all of his cock slowly slide inside of her. For not the first time that day I found myself wanting to take his place in my step daughter's hot looking quim. As she started rising on his cock I saw her creamy remains all over his shaft. She was definitely turned on as she rode him while staring at her mother's back and ass grind on Rodrick's face.

At this point Cathy's orgasm erupted like a firecracker. She settled down over Rodrick and he pushed her up slightly so he could speak. "I have to feel inside you." He said. "Babe, let me fuck your mom for awhile."

Lisa began to pout a little. "But I want to cum."

"Come on Lisa, I promise I'll make you cum soon but I want to feel your mother's pussy on my cock. If you can't wait a minute I'm sure Cathy won't mind tasting that sweet pussy of yours while I fuck her." Cathy and Lisa both looked at him surprised and a little shocked.

"I told you we don't do that Rodrick...It would be wrong."

"And this isn't?" He said as he moved Cathy down onto the bed, spread her legs and speared her sopping wet pussy with his erect weapon. "You mean you aren't enjoying your daughter's boyfriend's cock, sliding inside you."

Her body now betraying her, Cathy began to moan... "Yes uh uh but that other thing wouldn't be right besides I never have uh uh ..you know with a girl."

"Well Lisa has, haven't you babe?" With that he began to tease Cathy with his dick taking slow long strokes while trying to talk the two of them into eating each other. I secretly hoped he would succeed.

"Stop Rod. Mom's not interested." With that Cathy looked her daughter in the eye a little surprised.

"But Lisa...you are?" There it was. The question that both Rod and I were both wondering.

"Well a little. I just love you so much and I know it feels good...and ...I don't know." I could see Rodrick thinking quickly before the mood was shattered. He pulled out of Cathy and lay Lisa down next to her. He then reached for Cathy's hand and pulled her into a sitting position.

"I have never loved you more babe." He said with smooth and utter devotion as he sank himself back into Lisa. "Catherine, you don't have to but why don't you let your daughter taste you." Cathy began to turn away, shaking her head, but Rodrick still held her hand and gently pulled her up. "Come on, if it feels so good how can it be wrong?" Cathy then allowed herself to be settled into position over Lisa's face. Not waiting for an invitation Lisa's tongue swiftly made contact with her mother's snatch.

At this point I lost it and came all over myself.

Rodrick must have been feeling it too as not too long after Lisa riding him he jerked his hips and into her and began to empty his balls into her twat letting out a satisfied groan.

"Awww" Cathy said wiggling over her daughter's tongue. "I was kind of hoping to taste your cum."

"Well its right here." He said rubbing Lisa's soaking wet pussy. "Come and get it." I couldn't believe it as Rodrick moved aside and guided Cathy's face down to Lisa's pussy.

"Lick me mom." Lisa said breathlessly as she continued her assault on her mother's hot box. Cathy attentively licked the outside of Lisa and then resigning herself to the inevitable dove into Lisa's saucy hole for all she was worth. The girls then performed the sexiest 69 for a good 20 minutes straight. By the time they had both cum a couple times Rodrick was once again ready for action. He positioned himself behind Cathy and as Lisa continued to suck her clit he glided into her velvet channel. Lisa was going wild licking her man and her mother's combined juices. Cathy was so wet it was ridiculous. Every time Rodrick pulled out of her it looked like her labia was holding onto his cock and pulling him back in. He must have pounded her Pussy for 45 minutes until he cried out again and let go of a huge load in my wife's pussy.

12