Mother/Daughter Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia moaned and reached down to twine her fingers in Lynne's dark hair, grabbing a double fistful of hair and pulling the older woman's nose up and tight against her pubic bone. "Yesss..."

Lynne reached down with her free hand and slid two fingers into herself, greasing them up with the lubricant that was flooding down from her womb before grabbing and twisting and pulling on her own clitoris. She wasn't making sweet lesbian love to her future sister-in-law; she was fucking her, and fucking herself, and going for an orgasmic peak fast, faster than she'd ever managed before. All she could see was red hair; all she could smell was pussy. Julia's juices ran into her mouth and down her throat, over her lips and onto her chin, they dripped down her fingers and onto her hand.

She thrust two more fingers into the other woman's snatch, finally finding a smooth patch of skin hidden high at the top of her birth canal that lay against the back of Julia's bladder. She rubbed at that patch, feeling it harden and expand under her fingertips.

Julia caught her breath and tightened her grip on Lynne's scalp.

She was pulling her hair so hard it hurt, but the pain only accellerated Lynne's pleasure. Without any preliminaries, Lynne came, shuddering from the very center of her being. Wave after wave of pleasure lit up every nerve ending in her body, turning every last inch of her skin into a conduit of excitement.

A moment later, Julia hissed, and her labia and vagina contracted around Lynne's fingers, squeezing them hard enough that Lynne couldn't pull them out. Ejaculate sprayed out of her urethra; not salty like urine, but slick and sweet and endless. It poured into Lynne's mouth like a wave; she coughed, spraying both of them, but the flow didn't stop. It poured down Lynne's chin and onto her chest and it splattered on the floor, drenching Julia's panties in her own river.

Julia grunted, and ejaculate sprayed Lynne face again, and then a third time, each one slightly smaller than the previous spray. Lynne was soaking wet from face to waist, so were Julia's legs, Lynne's knees, and Julia's feet and shoes.

Julia shuddered again, and gently unlaced her fingers from Lynne's hair. Lynne leaned back to see the other woman's face as Julia slowly opened her eyes, a blissful smile on her face. She met Lynne's gaze. "Hey, you."

Lynne wiped her mouth. "Hey."

Julia released the grip she had on her skirt, and obscured Lynne's view of her pussy. "Feel better?"

Lynne started to nod, but then for no reason at all she started shaking and crying. "I am a slut, and a pervert too...I am so ashamed."

Julia's face went from happy to concerned. She dropped to kneel next to Lynne on the floor. "No, you aren't any of those things." She put her arm around the larger woman and pulled her close, kissing away the first of Lynne's tears. "You had fun; you gave me pleasure. No one was hurt. What happened here is natural."

Lynne sobbed again, unable to control her emotions. "I'm getting married tomorrow. I'm not supposed to feel confused like this. I'm not a lesbian or a submissive...I can't be. I'm an investment banker; I have an MBA from Harvard."

"And I'm a schoolteacher from Ohio." Julia gently touched her face and turned Lynne so that she could look at her. "Listen to me, Lynne. A lot of women - a whole lot - like to have the occasional fling with other women. Look at me! I do. I'm happily married. I just had a woman eat me out and I loved it. Doesn't make me a lesbian. Doesn't make you one, either. But even if you decide that's the way for you, it doesn't make it wrong."

Lynne sniffed and nodded.

Julia smiled. "As for being a submissive, that's a different question. You might be, or you might be someone who like to vary things. Sometimes they like to be on top, other times on the bottom, right? That's just the way it is. You might have more submissive tendancies, but that's okay. You just have to make sure you're with a man, or a woman, who won't go too far."

Lynne blinked away some tears. "Like you?"

Julia's eyes sparkled. "I already have a full time submissive in my harem."

Lynne stiffened. "Eric? I wouldn't have believed it." David's brother was a successful litigation attorney.

"We all have our kinks. Now, lets get you up." Julia helped Lynne back to her feet. She slung one arm around Lynne's back and helped ease her over to the sink.

Lynne looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a woman who'd just been fucked within an inch of her life; her makeup was smeared, her mascara was running from her tears, and her hair was tousled and mussed from where Julia had been pulling on it. Her breasts looked oddly androgynous, as they had no features other than the silicon petals. "I think I'm just going to wash the makeup off," she said.

"Not a bad idea," Julia said. "I'll leave you to it." She slung her purse over her shoulder and turned towards the door.

"Wait," Lynne called. "My panties...you still have them. You said if I got you off..."

Julia turned around and kissed her platonically on her cheek. "You're right...I did." She reached into her purse with one hand, but instead of pulling anything out she bit Lynne on the earlobe. "But I didn't give you permission to pleasure yourself while you were making me cum." Stepping away, she smiled. "So you lose panty privileges for the night. All night." She added.

Lynne's hand fluttered up to cover her mouth. "I'm going clubbing and then I'm sharing a room with my daughter tonight..."

Julia smiled fiercely. "Keep your legs together, slut, and maybe your gorgeous daughter won't fall in. Or, open them wide, like you did for me, and see what happens." And with that, she left.

12