Mother Dear Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,224 Followers

"You know I dress like this for you, darling. Do you know that? I don't have your father to dress like this for anymore."

She runs her gloved finger up between my naked and slightly spread cheeks.

"Yes, Mother, yes...you're beautiful, beautiful..."

I feel goose bumps rise on my cheeks, her finger pausing at my little hole.

"Thank you, darling. I do it for you, honey. I love you very much."

I feel her take my balls into her hand, close her forefinger and thumb around the sack and pull them slightly down and away from my body. With her other hand she starts to stroke my penis, instantly bringing me to erection in her fingers.

"I like to dress like this. It's the woman in me. But most of all I like to dress pretty for my little boy. I really do. I know you know that I'm wet right now. I get wet thinking about the effect I have on you, baby boy. I get wetter than wet. Naughty little boy, gets his Mother all wet and then can't do anything about that."

She releases my erection quickly. I feel it slam to the leather bar under my stomach. She slaps my rear hard, makes me wince. She slaps my right cheek again twice, harder. A loud 'SLAP' resonates through the room. I whimper and see her smile in the mirror.

"You ever think about putting this into me?"

She takes my penis back into her hand, still holding my balls tightly. She rubs her index finger around the hole of my erection, over the wetness that drips from my penis as she does.

"Yes, Mother....ooooooo, yessss...I do sometimes...oooo, ah..."

She laughs, keeps rubbing the hole, the head of my penis.

"You little pervert! Fuck your Mother, indeed young man. That's not going to happen. Not, not, not going to happen. Even I have my limits."

She strokes me gently, increases her pace, her cute little girl-like voice driving me crazy. She stares at me in the mirror as she pumps, teases, purrs.

"I thought we milked all of this mess out of you, young man."

She feels the pre cum flowing from my boy like erection. She stops pumping and pushes her middle finger into my rear. She instantly finds my prostate, she knows its location well. I feel her start to kneed, massage it.

"NOOOO, please...Mother, no...please let me cum like a big boy, please...please..."

She hears the panic in my voice, sees me pull at my restraints. She smiles, massages and rubs, her finger digging in and around inside or me, making tiny circles over my prostate.

"PLEASE, Mother, please...give me back your hand, please..."

I have tears in my voice. I am stammering, truly begging.

"I think I should milk you. You naughty boy, you think about fucking me. That's for a real man to do. And certainly not my son, you little pervert. What I should do is whip you and wash your mouth out with soap."

She stops massaging my prostate gland, starts to slowly finger fuck me.

"Beg me. Do it, beg me!"

"Mother, please, I love you...please, please give me your hand, let me cum, mama, please..."

I start to cry softly. I beg and choke on my tears as I do. She ignores me, keeps finger fucking me slow and methodical as she holds me in place by my balls and listens to my plea.

"My boy has a tight little hole. It's what Allan likes best about you, darling."

"Please, please, please..."

She puts the tip of her finger to my prostate gland.

"He likes your mouth but he loves this little hole."

She presses down on my prostate gland.

"Convince me. Beg!"

As I stammer and start to shake slightly, cry harder, the doorbell rings upstairs. She releases my balls, slips her finger out of me quickly. She straightens and stands.

"Oooo, right on time, that one. You be a good boy and don't you move. Not that you could even if you wanted to."

She pats my right cheek gently. She laughs, giggles as she strips off her blue rubber gloves and lays them across my rear end. She moves to the open door of my basement room. Leaving it open, she turns off the light. She leaves me alone and restrained over the whipping horse in the dark. She hurries to the front door of her house.

When she opens the front door she is dressed the same as she was with me. She doesn't bother to put a robe on or dress. She knows who's come to visit.

He walks right in, pushes her up against the wall and French kisses her deeply as soon as he enters. He's the waiter from the restaurant, the twenty-something man that she mildly flirted with at dinner. She knows him well, and he knows her. He's been here before. Her hand finds his rock hard erection through his pants as he kisses her deeply and grinds up against her. She squeezes his hard on as he kisses her ears and neck, runs his hand over her rear, reaching down inside the back of her panties he pushes his middle finger up and into her pussy, his other hand all over her breasts. She melts in his arms, goes slightly limp, moans deeply as his finger enters her.

"What took you so long to get here, baby."

She puts her tongue into his ear as she whispers to him. She pulls away from his ear and pushes her tongue into his mouth as he finger fucks her from behind standing in the hallway.

Ten minutes later he is in her bed and on top of her. Her panties on the floor next to the bed, next to the clothes he hurried to tear off, he is naked and thrusting into her. Her right hand cradling his rear, he fucks her so hard the bed shakes and I can hear it in the basement. I can hear her moan and cry out. I can hear the muffled sounds of the two or them.

"Ahhhh, oooo, you, you, you! I was wet for you before you got here baby...ooo...I really was...yesssss...fuck me...oh, oh, ahhhh, fuck me!"

She whispers in his ear, kisses his face, breathing deeply as he fucks her hard. Her right leg up over his calf, her left up over his butt, one hand grips his right cheek tightly, fingers toying with the crack of his ass, one finger pressed up against his tight hole, the other on the back of his head holding him to her closely. She writhes for him as he moves in and out of her.

He fucks her for almost an hour. And then he cums in her hard, collapsing on top of her, pinning her to the bed. They both laugh as he finishes, kissing her ears and neck.

They chat, play and talk in bed. And then she moves down across his stomach, eyes fixed on him, staring up at him as she takes him in her mouth. She tastes herself on him as she runs her tongue around the head of it. She pulls her mouth off of him, licks the end of it.

"I bet that little college girlfriend of yours doesn't do this as good as I do it for you, baby."

She slides him back into her mouth, her eyes still staring up at him, she pushes him to the back of her throat. She sucks him rock hard again, takes her time, his hard on pushed down and into her throat. She pumps and masturbates him with her mouth. She is sucking to make him cum. But he has other ideas.

He reaches down, his strong hands up under her arms. He lifts her easily and tosses her face down next to him on the bed. He slaps her butt hard and mounts her from behind.

"Ooooo, yes! That got my attention."

She laughs.

"Put that ass up for me. Up, girl! Give me that ass, bitch!"

He slaps her butt hard again. She arches her back, pushes her pussy back toward him. She looks back over her shoulder at him as he mounts her from behind.

He fucks her again, long and slow full length strokes. As he does, he undoes her bra, pulls it off of her and tosses it to the floor. Her rear up high, pushed against him as he pumps, she moans and purrs like a cat. She whimpers and moans for him. She grips the sheets, claws at the bed as he runs is cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

After twenty minutes of fucking her like that he pulls his cock out of her pussy and guides the head of it to her butt, pushes the head of it up between her cheeks. She cries out, shakes, as he pushes it up into her rear end, up into her tight little hole, slowly works it in all the way. She does not resist him. He fucks her long and slow, fucks her ass methodically.

He starts to spank her. She whimpers, shakes closes her eyes tightly.

"My fucking whore. Mine. My dirty little bitch."

He breathes deeply, talks to her like he owns her. He does at this moment.

He holds her cheeks tightly with each hand, digs his fingers into them and holds her butt in tightly place as he watches her move underneath him, his cock running in and out of her tight little hole.

When he's ready, he reaches up with one hand and takes her hair in his hand, pulling her head up off of the bed. He holds her tightly in place by the back of her head, her hair. He pulls out of her hole takes his cock in his hand and cums all over her back and rear end. He pumps himself with his hand all over her, milks the last of it out and onto the back of her neck, in her hair. He moves her back down toward him by her hair and pushes his cock into her mouth. He lets her suck him, still holding her by her hair. She sucks the last of his cum, feels it drip into her mouth. She feels him go soft in her mouth. He releases her hair, slaps her rear end sharply. She winces, looks up at him and smiles.

"You like your little bitch girl?"

She laughs, looking up at him, her lipstick all over her chin.

"I don't like, I love. You know I do."

They are finished, done with each other.

At the door, him dressed, her in just stockings and heels, covered with his cum, in her pussy, all over her ass and back, she kisses him, her arms on his shoulders, his hands on her hips. She looks up at him.

"Next Wednesday, baby. Okay?"

She kisses his ear and pushes gently away from him. She turns away from him, steps back a foot and spins slowly showing herself to him as she turns.

"Your little girl, your little whore, all yours. Wanna see me again next Wednesday, fuck me again and again, watch me suck your cock, baby?"

He watches her, feels his cock stir slightly. He sees his cum all over her rear end, sees it in her hair.

"Count on it, my favorite little bitch. You know I love being with you."

He slaps her butt one last time, she yelps, cute girl noise, comes up on her toes. She kisses him again, reaches down and runs her hand up over his cock through his pants.

"You better get out of here before I make you do me again right now."

He leaves closing her front door behind him. She walks back to the basement, dreamy, still in the heat of it all.

The light comes in the room, momentarily blinding me. I see her in the mirror.

"Well, I must say I needed that, honey. I really did"

She is in just heels and stockings, nothing else. She has his cum all over her, up over her pussy and some on the tops of her stockings, her back is shiny with him, his cum in the crack of her butt. She has huge bright red hand prints on her cheeks.

"He is a marvelous boy, a truly gifted and a fun lover, knows how to show a lady a good time. You should be happy for your dear old Mother. I can still get the good ones. And I know I'm a treat for that young man. His little school girlfriend has no clue how to fuck a man like that. Give her twenty years, she may figure it out."

She reaches down and takes my penis in her hand.

"Now where were we, darling? Where did we leave off? "

"Please, please, please, Mother, please..."

I look at her, see her in the mirror smiling down at me as I start to beg for her hand, beg to be allowed to cum.

"I feel generous, little one. I think I can make that happen for you. Mother loves you very much, honey. I didn't put my gloves back on. You like that, right?"

She smiles, purrs, places her hand on my butt, pushes me down firmly against the bar underneath me, holding me in place as she strokes me from behind.

"Oh, Mother...yesssssssssssss, please, please..."

I hear her laughter, amused laughter. I feel her hand start to stroke me, pump me for cum. She masturbates me matter-of-factly. She wants me to cum, her hand a blur.

I cum quickly, explode onto the floor. She says nothing, just watches in the mirror as she continues to pump. I feel her other hand hold my cheeks tightly as she allows me to spurt onto the floor.

"Good boy, pretty boy, my little boy. So fucking pretty, darling. Give it to me, cum for mama, get it all out."

She continues to rub my penis as it goes soft, pets and strokes me.

"I'm tired, honey. But before I go to bed you have some cleaning to do. First me and then you can lick the floor. I'm full of him. I need to be cleaned up so that I can get into my bed and not have to sleep on a huge wet spot."

She lets my penis fall from her hand, gently pats my rear end. She bends and unfastens the locking restraint buckles at my ankles and wrists. She moves to the center of the room and stands, hands on her hips. She watches as I pull myself up and off of the whipping horse. I go to her.

I start to lick the cum off of her back first, up over the back of her neck and then down to the crack of her butt.

"You really are a good boy, treat your Mother with such respect, such a soft darling little touch from that loving tongue of yours."

She giggles, reaches back behind her and pets my face as I kneel behind her and lick his cum.

I taste him, taste his cum, as I bury my face in her from behind. She arches her back, bends forward slightly and presents herself to me, she spreads her legs. I swallow as his cum gushes out of her. I lick her rear and pussy, cover her with my anxious mouth. I hear her moan slightly as I do. She purrs again, my favorite sound she makes, as I lick and suck her clean.

When she is cleaned as best I can she gently pushes my head away.

"That's enough for tonight, honey. You've been a very good boy, a wonderful dinner companion. You always are."

"Thank you, Mother, thank you, thank you. Thank you for touching me, thank you."

She looks down at me, sees me beam, face covered with his cum, naked and kneeling at her feet. She bends forward quickly, kisses my forehead.

"I want all of that mess on the floor licked up and all the rest of it cleaned as well. Nobody likes a messy room or a dirty girl. And right now you are dirty girl."

She takes my cock harness off of the table, looks at me.

I hurry to present myself in front of her, hands at my sides. I feel her take my little penis and put it back into its cage. I see her, smell the scent of her hair as she bends forward and 'clicks' small lock back in place.

"There. All done. Kiss me, tell your Mother goodnight."

She presents her cheek, smiles as I kiss it.

"Goodnight, Mother. I love you."

I feel her pat my head. She doesn't wait to watch or see me hurry to lick my cum up off of the floor.

"Don't forget you have a date with Allan's friend tomorrow night, little one. He'll expect you at your madeup dressed up sissy best. You get your beauty sleep, no playing with that little thing of yours through the cage. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Mother."

I hear her heels on the stair as she walks upstairs to her bedroom.

I feel my little penis stir as I lick the floor clean, put my room back in order, and climb into my bed in her basement. I think about her hand on me, I think about my Mother dear.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,224 Followers
12