Mother: Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned out again, as a fresh wave of pleasure flowed out from my pussy and ass to my whole body. I actually felt tingles run through my every pore. My asshole clench involuntarily, as I felt my orgasm building again. Mom moaned deeply, as she enjoyed shoving her tongue deep into my anal reaches and the way my asshole clenched around her tongue signaling to her that I was close to cumming. I smiled as I thought of how much time we spent making each other cum. We fucked like bunnies all over the house. Shower sex was always fun, but when we had slow sensual sex in our bed, I couldn't imagine any greater pleasure.

I don't think a day went by with me at school or her at work, that we didn't send each other dirty pictures or texts describing how horny we were or what we wanted to do to each other when we got home. I liked to tease her from time to time, just to insure that she would dominate and punish me. But she was no stranger to teasing me either. She actually made me squeak one day at school when she sent me a picture of her wet pussy with the caption "Wish you were here." My god I practically pounced her as soon as she got home that night. She had to actually order me to stop licking her wet pussy and sucking her clit, just so we could eat dinner.

No one could hold a finger to the love and lust I had for my mother and her for me. I had been asked out a few times since my "relationship" with Jamie imploded. But I always turned them down with the explanation that mom had suggested, that I was not wanting to be in any romantic or physical relationship right now. Most of the girls and even older women understood this, but the boys still came sniffing around even though I had never and would never find a guy attractive. I enjoyed being a lesbian and no guy could ever add up to my love of the female body. I suddenly cried out in pleasure, as my orgasm hit me out of the blue.

I had been so caught up in my inner musings, that the mounting pleasure had caught me completely off guard. My cry of pleasure turned into a scream of sheer delight, as my orgasm ripped through my body. Mom continued to lick deep into my asshole, as I rode out my orgasm. Small shakes began to roll through my body, as I came down from the high of my climax. Mom then slowly withdrew her tongue from my asshole and placed a tender kiss to my puckered hole, before placing a tender kiss to both of my sore and bright red ass cheeks.

I sighed as she crawled back up the bed and laid next to me. We silently wrapped each other in our arms and drew each other close, as we rested comfortably. My memory soon hit me and I asked, "Mom, do you have any fantasies that you would like to do? We've done several of mine, but what about what you want?"

Mom smiled at me, as she listened to my question. My inquiry filled her with joy and love, as I showed her that I wanted to fulfill her desires and not just my own. She finally answered, "Oh, my love, we have fulfilled several of my fantasies already. I always wanted to fuck and dominate a school girl, I have spent numerous nights dreaming of us together, and I had always wanted to dominate a young sexy teenager. So you see, you are my ultimate fantasy, my love."

I actually felt my lips tremble and a tear fall down my face, with the sheer joy of her admission to me. All I could think of to do was crash my lips into her for a passionate kiss, as my sobs threatened to overcome my desire and love for my beautiful mother. She stroked and rubbed my body soothingly, as we kissed deeply. I managed to pull myself together, as I felt the love we shared truly blossom inside me. We broke apart and smiled softy to each other, as I laid my head on her chest as we took up our cuddling position. Desperate to break the tension and add a little more spice to our now current situation, I quickly said "Well, I have another fantasy that you might enjoy, if you wan to hear it."

Mom moaned, as she looked down at me with a smirk on her face. She raised an eyebrow at me as she waited for me to elaborate. I then embarrassingly said, "Well, I just think it might be hot if maybe we pretended that I was not really a lesbian and you were overcome with need. Maybe you would have your way with me and force my submission to you sexually. I mean, if you wanted and if that was something that you might be interested in. I just think that it would be really hot of you were to use me for your own needs. You would probably have to hold me down or pin me to the wall, as you force me to go down on you until you orgasmed. And you know, I would probably beg for you to stop, but you wouldn't listen. You could force me to be your actual sex slave, where I would have no choice but to do as you said. I just thought that being used like that by you would be really fun and very sexy. I like it when you get aggressive and intense with me."

"I get all wet a horny when I see that stern look on your face, like the first time you raised you finger at me in the living room like you used to do when I was little. I had no choice but to do as you said. Then the way you talked to me and explained how a proper sex slave should submit to her owner's will and sexual desires, it was really hot. But just if you were interested in that, mom. We don't have to if you don't..."

Mom then stopped m nervous rambling, with her signature raised finger in front of my face and her stern expression on her face. I immediately stopped talking and bowed my head submissively, as she answered "My sweet baby girl, that sounds amazing. I had no idea that you liked role playing so much. I would definitely enjoy forcing my sweet innocent daughter to fulfill her mother's deviant desires. Mmm...I'm getting wet right now just thinking about it. Any time you have an idea like that, you make sure to tell me. I will never push you away because of you fantasies."

My face lit up and I beamed with joy at her answer and desire to do even more. I then placed another tender kiss to her lips, as I whispered out "I love you, mom."

I then snuggled further into her body, as she whispered back "I love you too, my sweet baby girl."

12