Mother: Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers

She nodded her head at me as she said, "I believe you. You are such a good girl, when you put your mind to it. I think you should be able to enjoy mommy's pussy now. So go ahead, but you aren't allowed to stop until mommy tells you to. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head quickly and answered, "Yes, mommy. Thank you for letting me lick you pussy."

Mom moaned loudly as I brought my mouth up to her dripping pussy and began to lick and lap her juices into my mouth. I moaned as I tasted her and felt her juices flow into my mouth. Above me, mom was overcome with lust and need. She had believed that I enjoyed the dirty pillow talk and she believed that I would be amendable to submitting to her. She had not actually planned on making me her sex slave, but once I had started to submit to her, she was unable to stop herself from going all the way. Unbeknownst to me at the time, mom had always enjoyed to dominate women sexually. She never got into the whole BDSM lifestyle, but she enjoyed the sexual submission she would almost always receive, even from supposedly straight women.

Now that she had me wrapped around her dominating finger, she was going to make all of her fantasies and mine come true. She felt her pussy warm every time I called her mommy, just like when I was little. When she had tried out her old signal to me, by staring at me forcefully and holding up a finger, she was overjoyed that I had fallen back into my old routine of doing what my mother told me to do. Mom had watched me grow and become a beautiful young woman, with a great deal of pride. She had been exclusively a lesbian since even before my dad had up and left us. I guess he didn't like the idea that his wife preferred pussy over cock, but catching my mom in bed with his sister probably had something to do with it as well. Poor aunt Lesley had been in the middle of licking my mom's pussy, when dad had come home supposedly unexpectedly.

Mom had actually known he was coming home early, and she had prepared the scene just to make sure he would leave us and be too embarrassed to try to take us to court. I doubt his ego would have withstood having to tell a judge why he was asking for a divorce. So he just left us and my mother filed for a divorce in absentia, leaving mom and I with the house and most everything else. I had never really missed him once he was gone. Even as a little girl, I had gotten the idea that he wasn't really interested in being a father. I later found out from mom, that she had been the one who wanted a daughter and that he had pretty much just been the sperm donor. I guess I would feel sorry for him, had he ever tried to get back in contact with me or anything to make it seem like he gave a shit about me. I remembered mom and I joking that she should have just paid a visit to a sperm bank and bought a turkey baster. When I had told my her that I was a lesbian, she had actually been overjoyed that I had accepted myself at such a young age, unlike her. Mom had many trysts over the years since my dad left and all of them had been with women.

We had always had a special and close relationship with one another, but we had always respected each other's privacy. Thinking back to how territorial we always got when we were out together, I suppose our current relationship was not that unexpected. Plus mom had enjoyed bedding younger women who resembled me, so now that the truth of the matter had come to life and we were going to enjoy every second of it. Now mom wasn't really trying to seduce me last night, she had honestly just wanted to comfort me in my time of need. But waking up to me rubbing my wet pussy up and down her leg and me rubbing her clit, had been all the signal she needed to take our relationship to the next inevitable level.

I heard another loud moan escape her lips, as I looked up to see her beautiful body displayed above me. I continued to lick deep inside her pussy, as I gazed in awe at my mother's beauty. She had her pelvis pressing against my face and her breasts pushed out in front of her. She had one hand running through her long hair as her other hand rubber her lovely large breast and tweaked her nipples. Her head was lowered and her eyes were closed, as if all of her energy was dedicated to concentrating on my mouth on her delicious pussy. I hoped it was too. Her mouth was hanging open, as she continuously moaned in pleasure. I watched her face scrunch up cutely and heard her let out a whimper, as I hit her g-spot just right with my tongue.

She was so right about me, I longed to worship every inch of her body. I couldn't wait for her to order me to do more things to her, or for her to do more things to me. I felt the strong desire to rub my clit and finger my pussy, but since mom had said I wasn't to touch myself without her permission I ignored my own desires and focused all of my energy on her. I really wasn't worried too much about her rules on me touching someone else or someone else touching me sexually. But not touching myself might prove difficult, because I had such a high sex drive. I usually had to orgasm at least once a day, if I didn't want to seem like I was a constant bitch to everyone around me.

I put my worries and doubts out of my mind and concentrated all of my efforts into licking deeply into my mother's wet pussy. I moaned again as a fresh flood of her juices flowed over my tongue and right into my mouth. Mom was moaning loudly, as she began to rock back and forth riding my licking tongue. I smiled at the image of her moving her hips forward and back with a sensuality that mesmerized me. I wanted to run my hands up and down her body, just to feel her skin against my hands. I wished that she would say I could do that, but I was new to submission and didn't want to do anything that she hadn't told me I could do. I believed she would enjoy me feeling her up, but I kept my hands down at my sides.

She opened her eyes and gazed down at me with her mouth still hanging open as she continued to moan in pleasure. The speed of her rocking hips picked up and her moaning grew in volume, as I flicked my tongue against her g-spot. I stopped licking anywhere else inside her pussy and concentrated on the area that drove her wild. I watch her lips tremble as her breath caught in her throat. She continued to look me in the eyes as she moaned out, "Oh baby girl, you lick my pussy so well. You love licking mommy's pussy, don't you? Such a dirty girl. I bet you're are soaking wet right now, aren't you? Do you want mommy to cum all over your face again? Mmmm...keep that up and I will. You are such a talented pussy licker. I'm going to make good use of that tongue and mouth of your's. When I have you properly trained, you won't be happy unless you are pleasing your mommy's body."

I almost came right then and there, just by listening to her talk about me like that. God, did mom know what I wanted to hear. I pressed my thighs together again and held them tightly together in an attempt to lessen the overwhelming need to reach my own orgasm. When that only made matters worse, I tried to spread my legs, hoping that maybe a little cool air on my wet pussy would calm me down. It didn't. I was beside myself with need and desire. I tried to focus all of my concentration and built up frustration into licking her pussy to orgasm.

Mom was still looking down at me between her legs, as my tongue flicked and licked her g-spot. She began to moan louder, as her body began to shake. I felt her pussy clamp down on my tongue and begin to quiver. I moaned, knowing that she was about to cum and probably cum hard. This build up would probably make her orgasm even harder than either of the two I had given her last night and this morning. I felt her ass cheeks begin to tremble against the sides of my face, as her eyes sot open and she threw her head back. With one last hard thrust of her hips, she cried out as her orgasm hit her. I moaned, as I felt her juices flowing over my tongue, into my mouth, down my throat, and even across my face. I felt her grinding her pussy against my face and on my tongue, as I continued to stimulate her special place. I grinned when I thought of her g-spot as her special place, thinking it was like a description a child would use for something they didn't fully understand.

Her whole body continued to shake, as she rode out her orgasm on my tongue and face. I remembered how good it felt when I sat on her face last night, and hoped that this orgasm was as good as the one she gave me, if not better. She finally stopped shaking, as she looked back down at me. I had continued to lick her g-spot, as she had told me not to stop until she told me to. She breathed out, "Oh, my sweet girl, that was wonderful. I think it's time for mommy to fuck you. Would you like that, baby girl? Would you like for mommy to fuck you until you cum? I bet I can really rock your world. I've been told I am excellent when it comes to that. I think you should find out."

She then swung her leg over my body and stood up on shaking legs. I will admit to smiling with the knowledge that I had given her that much pleasure. I remained still on the floor, until mom turned and looked down at me, saying "Stand up, my precious girl."

I stood up slowly and stood before her, as she grabbed my face and drew me in for a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss. I remained still, unsure if I was allowed to touch her back. She brought her hands down my body and grabbed my hands. She then placed my hands on her delicious breasts, as she broke the kiss, and whispered into my ear "You are allowed to touch me, baby girl. You are always allowed to touch me unless I tell you otherwise. I love feeling your hands on my body."

I breathed out, "Thank you, mommy."

She then pulled my lips back to hers, as we renewed our deep kissing. I roamed my hands over her body, but couldn't stop myself from bringing my hands back to her breasts. I admired her large breasts and loved the feeling of them in my hands. She moaned as she felt my hands groping her large breasts again, knowing how many times she had caught me staring at them in the past. She smirked against my mouth, when she saw the look of absolute contentment on my face. My eyes were closed gently, as I lost myself in the passionate kiss and the feeling of her breasts in my hands.

She then pulled back, causing me to whimper pitifully. She smiled soothingly as she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs and into her bedroom. I followed silently, as I watched her lovely ass sway back and forth as she climbed the stairs in front of me. Upon entering her bedroom, she drew me into her arms and said "Lay down on the bed, my love. Mommy will be right back."

I nodded and answered submissively, "Yes, mommy."

She smiled at me in approval, as she turned around and walked into her large walk-in closet and shut the door behind her. I laid down on the bed and smiled at being able to smell us both on the sheets and pillows, as I waited for her return. I was a little perplexed at my complete and utter submission to her, that had come on so fast. I realized that it wasn't really that strange, considering that I had always done what she had told me even when I was a young girl. I was always mommy's girl and I tried my best not to upset her, even when I was young an rebellious. So maybe I had always been slightly submissive. I accepted that it just took mom actually putting it into words and orders, that had finally cemented my full obedience and submission to her. No matter what the reason, I was enjoying myself.

I was brought back to reality, as mom reentered the room. I gasped and went wide eyed, when I saw that she had strapped on a dildo. Mom smirked at my reaction as she advanced on me. She stood over me and slowly stroked her rubber cock in a very erotic way. I felt my pussy drench itself in my juices, as I gazed at her standing above me. I looked at her harness and the dildo and noticed that the back half of the dildo seemed to disappear into her own pussy. I tilted my head to get a better look.

Mom smirked at me, as I looked at her cock and explained, "It's a double header. I'm not sure if you've seen one before, but they are made for two women to put in both of their pussy's and grind into each other. I had this harness made specially to hold it. This way when I fuck your tight young pussy, not only do I get the satisfaction of fucking you to orgasm, but I also get to be fucked just as hard as I am going to fuck you."

I looked up at mom's face with a bit of fear, as I said "I've never...I mean, I haven't ever had anything but fingers and tongues inside me, mom."

She smiled even wider at my admission, as she said "Don't worry, baby girl. We'll start out as slow as you need. But I guarantee you will be begging me for more, very soon."

I nodded, as she then crawled onto the bed on top of me and positioned us in the missionary position. I moaned, as she reached down and moved the dildo up and down my pussy lips coating the rubber cock in my own juices. She then began to press forward, easing her cock into me. I gasped and then moaned in pleasure as I felt the dildo slide easily into my pussy. I felt her cock come to rest deep inside me, as her crotch came to rest against me. My legs instinctively wrapped around her waist and my arms snaked around her back. She smiled down at me as she asked, "How does that feel, baby girl? Any pain or discomfort?"

My own ecstasy was fogging my brain, as I breathed out quietly "No, mommy. It feels really good."

She shook her head and corrected me, saying "No, my sweet girl. 'I' feel really good inside you. When I strap my cock on with the other end inside my pussy, it becomes my cock. So, it's mommy's cock inside your pussy."

I smiled up at her, as I breathed out "Your cock feels amazing inside me, mommy."

She smirked at my correction, as she began to slowly withdraw her cock from my pussy until only her cock head was inside me. She then pushed back inside me at the same slow pace, allowing me to get used to the feeling of having her hard rubber cock inside me. I moaned out and closed my eyes in pleasure, as she bottomed out inside me again. I then opened my eyes and gazed adoringly into her eyes, as I said "You can go faster now, mommy. Please fuck me faster."

She smirked at my request and was more than happy to oblige. Mom snaked her hands under my arm pits and under my back, until she was grabbing my shoulders from underneath me holding me still. I smiled as I felt her holding onto me, and pulled her closer with my arms and legs. Mom smiled down at me as she pulled her cock out of my pussy and began to up the speed as she fucked me. I moaned and felt my head fall back on the bed and my eyes close in pleasure. I loved the feeling of her big hard rubber cock inside me. She was still not going as fast as she could, probably to avoid any problems on my end. I wanted more, but I trusted her since this was my first time.

I heard her moan and opened my eyes to see her looking down at me with a look of pure pleasure on her face. I felt our hard nipples rubbing against each other, as she continued to fuck me faster and faster. I felt my body being gently pushed towards the headboard on the bed every time mom would thrust inside me. I stroked my hands and fingers up and down her back, as I gazed up at her beautiful face. She then leaned down and captured my lips for a passionate kiss, as we continued our love making. I felt my pussy throb and quiver, as mom's thrusting cock began to hit my g-spot just right. I moaned into her mouth, and hugger her closer.

I broke the kiss and breathed out, "I...I won't last long, mommy. You feel so good inside me. I'm going to cum very soon."

Mom smiled down at me as she answered, "Then cum for me, baby girl. I love making you orgasm. Don't worry, I'm going to teach you the ecstasy of multiple orgasms."

I felt my face flush, as I nodded excitedly. Mom then upped the speed and force of her thrusts into my young pussy even more. I moaned out even louder, as I felt her hard cock slamming deep inside me. My eyes clamped shut in pleasure, as my mother gave me my first true fucking. I moaned louder at the thought that even though my hymen had been broken years ago by probing fingers, mom was the one that was actually taking my virginity. I smiled in pleasure that I was gladly giving my virginity to my mom, as her cock continued to batter my insides.

She was truly fucking my pussy deep and hard now, and we were both loving it. Our moans had grown in volume and were now filling the room. I thought back to all the times I had heard feminine moans coming from inside my mom's closed bedroom, and wondered how many women had my mother bedded in this exact way. I know that our moans were much louder than anything I ever heard coming from this room, but maybe they had to stay at least a little quiet to avoid having me hear them. I smiled at the fact that mom was not holding anything back now. She had her eyes closed and was putting all of her effort into fucking me.

Her constant hard thrusts from her rubber cock in and out of my wet pussy and the precision of her hitting my g-spot over and over again finally sent me over the edge. I drew her closer with all of my strength and screamed in orgasm, as my long built up pleasure finally was released. I felt my whole body trying to pull mom closer to me. Mom was happy to oblige, as she crashed our lips together for a deep kiss. I could barely think straight, as I felt her tongue sliding into my mouth. I continued to moan into her mouth as we kissed passionately. My body was shaking under her, as my orgasm shot through me. My chest was heaving as mom slowed her powerful thrusts in and out of my pussy. She set a more sedate pace, but continued to fuck me as I rode out my orgasm.

I felt my body relax under her, and opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me with a look that made me blush. I brought my head up and began peppering her chest, shoulders, neck, and face with gentle kisses, as I tried to express my gratitude. She moaned as my lips showered her in tender kisses. As I worked my way across her face, our lips connected for another passionate kiss. We both moaned as our tongues joined together inside me mouth. We continued to kiss deeply, as mom continued her steady thrusts in and out of my pussy. I moaned deeply as we broke the kiss and laid my head back on the bed. As I gazed up at her beautiful face, I brought a hand to her face and gently trailed my fingers lovingly over her skin.

When my fingers trailed over her lips, she wrapped her lips around my index finger and began to suck in very erotically. She smirked down at me as she sucked and licked my finger. I wondered if she was able to taste herself on that finger, considering that it had been inside her pussy. I whimpered in need, as she moaned in pleasure as she sucked my finger. Letting my finger fall from her mouth, she smirked down at me and said "Now, I want you to get up on your hands and knees, baby girl. Mommy's going to fuck you deep and hard."

I could only nod silently, as I felt my pussy quiver with desire at her words. I quickly flipped over onto my hands and knees, as soon and mom withdrew her cock from my pussy. I presented my ass to her, and looked back over my shoulder as she ran her fingernails across my ass cheeks. I moaned and felt goose bumps form on my skin and a shiver run up my spine. She locked eyes with me and smirked, as she positioned herself behind me. She guided her cock to my pussy. I was expecting her to slowly slide into me, but without warning mom slammed every inch of her hard rubber cock deep into my wet and needy pussy.

I cried out in pleasure when I felt her hard and deep intrusion. I felt her crotch come to rest against my ass cheeks. She moaned out sexily, "Are you ready to be fucked doggie style, baby girl? Do you want mommy to fuck you good and hard? I'm going to fuck your pretty pussy until we both cum."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers