Mother Earth

Story Info
How I survived a wildfire.
1.7k words
3.98
248.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

Most people never realize how beautiful the world really is. They spend all their time locked in concreted jungles without ever getting to see the beauty of our world. Well that's not how I am. I spend as much time as I can exploring the natural beauty of the world. That's why I became a park ranger, so I could help preserve what's left of our world.

I don t want you to get the wrong idea about me. I'm not one of those eco freaks that you hear about all the time. I don't grow my own food, though I do buy locally grown produce more out of loyalty to my community than out of concern for the environment. I don't drive an electric car, I drive a Jeep that gets fifteen miles to the gallon. I do have solar panels on my house but I also have a satellite so I can watch television and play on the internet. I'm saying this so that you don't picture me as one of those freakish hermits or insane activists. I've never thrown a bucket of paint on someone for wearing fur or chained myself to a tree to prevent a new store being built. I know we can live with nature and people like that just make it harder to get people to listen.

I guess I should introduce myself though and tell you my name. Name's Jonathan Price, I know kinda dorky but it's the name I was born with. I already told you what I do for a living but I haven't described myself to you yet. I'm a little under six feet tall and not to brag but I'm pretty well built. I have a six pack any way and the arms and pecs to match. Being out in the sun for eight hours a day has given me a permanent bronzing and I don't shave my sideburns.

Now what happened to me is going to be a little hard for you to believe. If you came to me and told me the story that I'm about to tell you I'd call you a liar, or think that you were insane. I mean who knew that dryads were real? I mean you spend enough time out here in the woods and you hear stories about strange things that people claim to have seen. Bigfoot, jackelope, giant spiders I've heard all the stories and seen all the hoaxes. I thought that everything that real we'd already discovered a long time ago but I was wrong.

I guess I should tell you about how I found Gaia. Remember a few years ago when California nearly burned to the ground, I mean practically the entire state was on fire? I was up in the Angeles National Forest at the time assisting fire fighters and helping to evacuate campers. It was the third day of searching when I got separated from the team I was working with. It's hard to really explain a wild fire to someone who's never been in one but if there is any proof of the supernatural in this world it's fire.

Fire is a living thing and while we've managed to capture it, tame it, and force it to do our bidding it is still a living thing and given a chance it will have its revenge. A wild fire is trying to kill you, it's seeking vengeance against humanity, there are no two ways about it. That's why fire comes at you the way it does. It wasn't an accident when the fire got between me and the others, it was intentional because the fire wanted me. I don't know if it was luck or if it was my will but I know I shouldn't have survived that night. The firefighters didn't survive, the fire coiled around them like a giant serpent and sucked the air right out of their lungs and it was working towards me when the trees came to life. See I told you wouldn't believe me. I barely believe it and maybe I was just crazed from smoke inhalation but I swear to you that one of the trees reached down and picked me up and together the trees handed me from one to the next until I was safely dumped in the river.

That's where I saw her casually sitting on a floating log with her long legs crossed. At first I thought she was dirty because her skin was brown, not brown like black people brown like tree bark. She even had little flecks of other colors spackled over her so she looked like her skin was made of tree bark. Then there was her hair, her hair came all the way down to her butt and it was bright green. It kind of sprouted out of her head like a palm tree.

I remember speaking to her, or trying to speak to her. She didn't seem to understand me when I said hello or when I asked her name though she eventually started parroting every word I said. She didn't seem to be nearly as concerned about the fact that we were in the middle of a fire as I was. I think it's because she knew that we were perfectly safe, she was the one who had commanded the trees though I don't know why she'd saved me.

Together we just drifted down the river until we were safely away from the flames. It was obvious that she wasn't human and it was also obvious that she wanted me alive for some reason. Well she wasn't much one for words but I know that look in a woman's eyes. That smoldering look of desire and I wasn't going to deny the woman who'd just saved my life, not that this woman would have been turned away if I wasn't grateful. Gaia was, I mean is beautiful in away that only something more than human could possibly accomplish. She was just better than human, perfect shape, perfect green eyes to match her pouting green lips.

Gaia knew what she wanted from me and how to get it. One thing I noticed that surprised me was just how strong she really was. She could easily have taken me if that had been her intention but she didn't, she kissed me long and hard thrusting her tongue into my mouth. She tasted like honey, so sweet and thick I didn't want her to stop kissing me I didn't even notice her unfastening my pants and wriggling them down to my knees along with my boxers. I didn't even notice until she wrapped her fingers around my cock and started stroking me.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before she decided she was ready for me so she broke the kiss and turned away from me leaning against a near by tree. I could just make out the sweet pink petals of her love flower between her spread legs. I could have stared at her all day but I wasn't going to keep her waiting. Actually I didn't really feel in control at the moment, it was like my head was in a haze. It's like in the stories, she might have had some kind of mind control powers. I'm not sure though. What woman doesn't have hypnotic powers when she's looking over her shoulder beckoning you to take her?

I couldn't believe how tight Gaia was. She was soaking wet, so wet that her juices were running down between her thighs and her sweet scent was assaulting my senses. Even as wet as she was it took several tries before I was able to push more than halfway into her. Once she was relaxed enough to take me all the way she started pushing back against me. Maybe all women sound beautiful when there are whimpering on your cock but I remember her voice, it was like tiny bells ringing as we ground against each other. I couldn't believe how much energy she had, when she got tired of doggy style she turned around and leapt into my arms guiding me back into her warmth. Then she kissed me again.

I lost track of how long I spent with Gaia twisting from one position to the next. She was completely insatiable. No mortal woman has a hunger like that driving inside them. Gaia just kept going and going, I couldn't feel my legs by the time that she finished with me. I swear to you I must have come three times before she finally tired of me and then she was just gone. It was like she'd vanished into thin air, it was just that quick.

When the rescue team found me they said I had inhaled a lot of smoke and I was lucky to be alive. That I was hallucinating and that no such thing as a dryad existed. I think I believed them, after all the truth was too bizarre. That was before I had proof. I have proof that my story is true. It was about a year after the event, I was back in the forest, I was looking for her. I didn't find her, I don't know if I'll ever find her, maybe I'm not meant to.

What I am meant to do though is raise our child. I'm sure she followed me one day, I don't know any other way she could have found my house but one night there was a knock on my door and laying on my porch was a baby with eyes just like mine but with her unusual skin. One day I'll have him tested, DNA and everything, he's still too young to question who he is and where he came from but I want to have those answers when he asks just like I want to be able to tell him more about his mother than we shared a single night of passion when he asks those questions.

That's why I'm here searching for answers, because I know that the Earth hasn't shared all her secrets with us and that the world is a beautiful place and if we take care of it will take care of us.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers