Mother Examining Son

Story Info
Mother needs help in medical procedure practice.
2.8k words
4.56
525.6k
517

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fasthand
fasthand
550 Followers

Just as I graduated high school, my father left my mother & I for his medical assistant. Apparently they'd been having an affair for years & my father decided that now I was out of school, he could leave mother & me, so he did.

Thankfully, with the help of a good divorce lawyer, mother & I remained comfortable in our financial status. My college was paid by my dad & was written into the divorce settlement.

After the divorce, my mother was kind of at loose ends. With no husband to look after or involve her life with, she had lots of spare time. She never dated, which was a surprise since she looked 10 years younger than her 39. She always worked out, watched what she ate & so forth, all keeping fit & smoking hot.

Growing up, I always knew I had the hottest mom of all of my friends. What I never told my friends was I regularly caught my mom walking to & from the bathroom nude. She never made a big deal out of it, just giving me a smile & often a saucy wink. What she may not (or may?) have known was she also gave me some serious wood during those times!

After my dad left, these nude walks became more common than they used to. What was once an occurrence about once or twice a month became every other day. Certainly I never complained to her about these ventures as gazing upon her in her sexual prime fueled my jerk off sessions.

During the summer between my HS graduation & freshman year, she announced her intention of entering medical school. She already had her pre-med degree before I was born, college was where she met my dad. She thought she could make a better life for herself with a doctor's income rather than alimony from a doctor. While surprised, I told her to "go for it!"

Things kinda went along the same for my first two years of college & her first two years of med school. Studies kept us both busy with little to no time for social activity. It was about this time that my mom's nude walks to the bathroom became a daily occurrence.

What simply melted my mind was she began to initiate conversation while nude in the hall! Since school was what we had most in common, she would ask about my classes, my professors, etc. All the while standing there completely nude as the day she was born!

She HAD to know what this was doing to me as she often smirked as she turned to head off to another room. Obviously I usually made a beeline to my room for a jerk session.

As she entered her mid-term of her second year, she approached me as we entered the house after a school day.

"John, I need a favor", she said. "Sure, Mom. Anything you need, you know that."

"I'm having a bit of an issue with one of my medical procedures. I was, uhm, wondering if you would be willing to let me practice on you? I really need to pass this section & not get left behind in my practical's. If you'll help me a bit, I can remain on-track."

"Sure, Mom. What is it that you need help with?"

She paused, took a breath & calmly replied, "It's the prostate exam. I've never really been experienced with that sort of thing & I need practice!"

All I could think of was one thing, over & over: my Mom wants to stick her finger up my ass!" Holy shit! In all of my fantasies about & with her, this was one that had NEVER entered my mind!

She must've thought she had grossed me out due to my lack of response. "I guess you think this isn't a good idea then?" she said.

"Not at all!" I quickly replied. "When & how do you want to do this?"

"No time like the present & I need to get up to speed quickly before our next lab. How about you go shower & I'll change into something else besides school clothes. Meet me here in the living room when you're ready."

So off I went to take what was probably the world's fastest shower in recorded history. All I could do was think over & over & over" my mom's finger IN my ass! My dick quickly began to rise with the mental picture.

I got out of the shower & wasn't sure what to put on. Do I put sweats on? Shorts? Go down nude? What? I didn't think I needed to walk up to my mother with a hard-on leading the way, so I just wrapped the towel around me & went down to the living room.

Mother was sitting on the couch & was certainly wearing "non-school clothes"! She had on what had to have been her oldest, thinnest t-shirt with no bra. Her perfect b-cup breasts were all but perfectly visible in the super-thin material of her shirt. Her nipples certainly looked hard enough to cut glass as well.

She also had on some old running shorts that weren't much longer than her panties. I couldn't tell if she still had panties on or not since she was sitting down, but WOW! Did she look HOT!

I did my best to maintain some composure as I walked over to her, wearing only a towel. While my dick had gone down just a smidgen, it was still at least half-mast & sticking the towel out some. It wasn't my imagination that she looked at it while she licked her lower lip either!

"How do you want to do this?" I asked. "Well, since we don't have a true exam table here, how about you just lie across my lap?" she answered.

I walked over to her side & began stretching out my 20 year old body across her legs. As I began to fully stretch out & before I could lie down, she removed the towel from around me. I was completely nude on top of my mother's gorgeous bare legs!

"I have to see as well as feel what I'm doing. I hope you don't mind me taking the towel?" she asked. "Not at all", I hoarsely replied.

"Let's see here. Scootch up some more so I don't strain my wrist while I... uhmmmmm... practice" she managed to stammer. I think it dawned on her that she was actually going to finger her own son's ass!

I slithered up her legs a bit, all the while noticing my dick rubbing on the tops of her thighs. I knew I was leaking pre-cum like a runaway faucet & had to have been trailing it all over her thighs. Finally I got into a position she deemed workable & laid all my weight onto her legs.

Mom giggled & said, "Nice butt!" Then she gave me a couple of gentle pats on my ass cheeks. She held my outer hip with one hand while she reached to the coffee table for what looked like some baby oil.

"I don't have any KY jelly here. Baby oil is a pretty good lube & shouldn't give us any issues, I don't believe. You ok, honey?"

My voice cracked like a pre-teen's as I warbled out a "Yeah, I'm good." As good as a guy could get while have a first class hard-on pressed on his mom's thighs while she gets ready to finger his ass, that is!

"I won't do this in a lab but I want my baby to be relaxed. So I'm gonna go slowly & massage you just a bit, ok?" "Unh-huh" I answered, closing my eyes.

Mom squirted the baby oil on my ass cheeks with one hand while spreading it around with the other hand. She sat the bottle down & then began using both hands on the massage of my ass. She just kept a circular motion, keeping a firm pressure with both hands. I began to relax & really enjoyed this!

Strangely enough, she began to hum some nameless tune while she rubbed my ass. It was then I knew she might be enjoying this more than just lab practice! She then took the bottle & held the top of it near the top of my ass crack. I felt a cool stream of it running down my crack. Man! Did this feel GOOD!

Mom then took her middle finger & ran it down my ass crack. She slithered it right across my sphincter & reached the root of my ball sack. She ran it back & for a good half-dozen times, gently but firmly, still humming that nameless tune.

She then took her one hand & spread my ass cheeks right where my sphincter was. This is IT! I thought. My mom's finger is going into my ASS!

She again used her middle finger to gently rub the outer muscle ring, almost as if she was teasing it. The, without any words or announcement, she slowly slipped her finger right into my ass!

"Unghhh!" I moaned.

"Oh, honey, did I hurt you?" she asked.

"Not at all! This feels incredible!" I answered.

She giggled again & said, "Well, I can't say I can do this sort of method for my patients. But certainly I don't want to hurt my baby boy!"

She again began her sliding, sawing motion of her finger in my ass. All I could do was relax & enjoy the waves of pleasure as the rode over my body. Little did I know the pleasure would soon triple!

"Ok", she said. "Lets see if I can locate your prostate like I need to."

She flipped her finger to an upwards position, as if she were beckoning someone to come near. She gently pressed on my lining & when she pressed on my prostate I almost shot straight up off of her lap!

Mom giggled again & said, "Looks like I found it! We were told in class that this is sensitive & pleasurable for men when done slowly & gently. Looks like they were right based on your reaction."

All I could do was moan in pleasure. My dick was hard enough to cut diamonds with by this point. I knew if I didn't do something soon, I was going to die.

Mother still continued her exam, feeling my gland. Of course at my younger age there wasn't going to be any of the issues normally found in older men. But she certainly wasn't going to let that little bit of circumstance get in her way.

"John", she says. "There's another procedure I need to practice, if you don't mind?"

By now I would've allowed her to amputate all of my limbs with no anesthetic given the level of pleasure she had me elevated to.

"Do anything you want, Mom" I said.

"Well, this one is a bit more involving, if you will. I need to learn how to 'milk' a prostate" she said.

I had no idea what that was. I was an engineering major, not a medical major. All I knew was I had the hardest dick I had ever known, it was pressed on the top of my mother's thighs & she had her finger up my ass. Could it get any better? I was soon going to find out!

Mother slowly slid her middle finger out of my ass, almost to the end. Before it completely exited my ass, she pressed her ring finger with it & inserted both of them back in. She again searched for my prostate, fingers curved upwards.

Guided by my enormous groan when she found it, she began to press on it & release it. I swear, I thought I had died & gone to heaven!

I could no longer keep still due to the pleasure & the erotic experience. I began to slowly but solidly buck against her fingers in my ass. I tried to time my back thrusts for when she pressed her finger in my ass. I'd swear she altered her rhythm in order to meet mine.

One side effect of bucking my ass against her fingers was when I relaxed & lowered my body, my dick was rubbing against her thighs. What mom did & said next completely blew what was left of my shattered mind.

"Raise up", she said. When I did, she took her free hand & slid it all along the length of my 6" dick, coating it with baby oil from her hand. She held onto it when she said, "Lower yourself back down."

As I slowly went back down, she spread her thighs just enough to allow my oil coated dick to travel between them. She then tightened her thighs back, trapping my dick as tightly as she could.

Mother then continued her milking of my prostate, still using two fingers, still matching my rhythm. I was basically screwing her thighs while she fucked my ass with her fingers. I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Uh, Mom. I think I'm gonna cum in just a second" I squealed. "Go ahead, baby. You're supposed to with this procedure" she replied.

I feverishly pumped her beautiful thighs a couple of more times & simply gave a huge roar. I began to shoot gobs of cum that could've extinguished The Great Chicago Fire. All the while mom held her thighs as tightly together as she could, rubbing my prostate with her fingers.

After what seemed to be a fifteen minute orgasm, I laid across her legs, spent. My breathing was gasps, my heart rate off the charts. Had my own mother just fingered me to an orgasm, allowing me to cum between her thighs? Did she not know how exciting this was for me to be able to do this with her? Or better still, have her doing it TO me?

As my squirts died off, mother slowly eased her fingers out of my ass. She resumed her circular massaging of my ass cheeks, resuming her humming as well. What she didn't release was her thighs, still holding onto my dick like a vice.

She laughed & said, "Well, I certainly can't use that technique with a patient, can I? But I wanted it to not be a chore nor painful for you. I've heard men dread prostate exams & didn't want you to be hurt by your own mother."

She patted me on the ass & finally loosened her thighs' grip on my dick. "I have an idea you may or may not care for. How about we go jump in the shower & wash this baby oil off of each other?"

Did I hear her correctly? Did she say "each other"? Did this mean I was going to get to soap up my beautiful mother in the shower? Rub my hands all over beautiful body with her blessing? Was I dreaming?

I rolled about halfway over, so I could finally see her face. She was looking me in the eye as she smiled a smile I had never seen before. Her nipples looked to be as long as my thumb. Her breathing was quick & rapid, possibly not from exertion.

"Sure, mom. I think a shower would be a splendid idea. I hope I was able to help you on your lab practice?" I said as I climbed up off of her lap. A stream of cum drooped from my dick to her legs as I raised off of the couch. She nonchalantly wiped off the head of my dick, giving it a thorough but quick rubbing.

"Help me up from the couch & we'll go get cleaned up. I'm thinking there might be some more things I could use your help with. That is, if you don't mind?" she asked.

I was speechless as I held my hand out to her & helped her off the couch. Huge gobs of my cum ran down her thighs, which she seemingly ignored. I did notice she had placed a plastic liner under her & then a towel on top of that, shielding the couch from oil & cum stains.

As my mother stood up straight, she grabbed her t-shirt hem & raised her shirt over her head. Her perfect breasts bobbed just slightly as they came into view. I made my way down her body visually, noticing her choice of shorts. She had a pair I had never seen before. They had no lining & were virtually see-thru. I could see her bush as she indeed had no panties on at all.

Mother quickly swabbed her thighs with her t-shirt, wiping up most of my cum. Looking back up, she looked me in the eye, took my hand & said, "Let's go get in the shower. We both need cleaning up & there's time for your help before we both need to get back to studying."

We walked side by side off to the shower, me floating in an euphoria of orgasmic bliss & amazement. All I could think of was, would she let me wash her ass in the shower?

(Part 1. If liked, another part to follow.)

fasthand
fasthand
550 Followers