Mother Examining Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we all wound down from our excited state, Mother rose first. She licked her fingers off, cleaning them of Aunt Betty's pussy juices. She again had that wicked smirk on her face as she said, "I guess I better get back to supper before it burns." She walked back to the stove and began moving pots around, her nude ass moving in a sexy rhythm with her movements.

I nuzzled Aunt Betty's neck as I continued to hold her close, her ass still pressing against my dick. My hands stroked her torso as we both recovered our breathing and slowed our heart rates to slow back to normal.

"Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes. Why don't you two get cleaned up?" said Mother.

Aunt Betty raised up off my dick and lap, my dick making a "plop" sound as it exited her ass hole. She reached back to grab my hand, pulling me up off the chair to follow behind her back to the bathroom.

We held hands all the way to the bathroom, letting go only when Aunt Betty turned around and sat on the toilet. She emitted some soft farts as she squeezed her ass, pushing out my cum. She placed her hands on my hips, pulling me closer to her, looking up into my eyes.

"John, thank you for the wonderful orgasms. I work so much I never seem to have time for a steady boyfriend. It's certainly a lot more fun having you and your mother to play with.

"Now, if you would be so kind. I need you to take some tissue and wipe my ass for me, please?" she said.

I knelt down in front of her, making a small bundle with some toilet tissue. I had always heard women should wipe front to back, so I began at her pussy lips and went back to her ass hole. I wiped off the residual droplets of urine from her pussy as well as my cum from her ass. Aunt Betty cradled my head to her breasts as I wiped her clean, enjoying the opportunity to do so.

She then stood up, flushing the toilet. She got a wash cloth and began wetting it with soapy water. She then proceeded to wash my dick, laughing when she made me jump when she hit the sensitive part around my glans. Just as she did to me, I cradled her head against my chest as she cleaned me. I felt such intense feelings for her and my mother at that point I would've happily had died for either of them right then.

Finally Aunt Betty finished her cleaning of my dick, sealing her activity with a big kiss on my dick head. She rose up and moved in even closer to me, rubbing her breasts against my stomach and chest as she stood. We wrapped our arms around each other in a tight embrace for another few moments.

We disengaged the hug and went back to the kitchen, still holding hands. By then Mother had the table set and food on the table. Mother smiled at both of us, looking down at our hands holding the others'.

I noticed Mother had set three plates side by side on the table. "John, you sit in the middle," said Mother. She and Aunt Betty both sat down on either side of me.

Almost at the same time, as if some unseen signal had passed between them, they both reached their hands down to my crotch. I spread my legs, allowing them better access for their intimacy. They gave me a slow, light rubbing as we all began to fill our plates with food.

As we began eating, Aunt Betty looked over at Mother and said, "Jane, you said you wanted some help in learning how to do enemas? I think we can talk John into helping, don't you think?"

I could only sit there and smile, thinking about what might lie ahead...

12