Mother Fucks Son with Dad's Help

Story Info
My husband encouraged me to make love to our son.
2.5k words
4.28
221.7k
189
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MF4BIM
MF4BIM
161 Followers

To say the least I was shocked when Dave told me that our son was checking me out. I wasn't shocked by my son's attention because I was already occasionally teasing him by letting him see me lounging in my bikini beside the back yard pool, or in sexy see-through gowns. What surprised me was that my husband had noticed my son's interest in me.

As a fifty-one-year-old mother of three, I was a member of a nearby gym and worked hard to maintain my slim, sexy figure. A lot of people claim that I've retained the same shape I possessed as when I was 40. That is flattering, but nothing is more flattering to me than when I feel my son's eyes flowing over my body, admiring my assets.

Doug had just turned twenty-seven and had grown into a very attractive young man. Even though he was my son, I found him extremely arousing and spent time taking inventory of his muscular body as much as he did mine. I especially found the large bulge at the crotch of his pants exciting. But I didn't expect anything to happen between us. After all, we are mother and son. Then Dave told me he'd seen how we teased each other, and everything changed.

My husband asked me if I wanted to have sex with Doug and, at first, I was hesitant to answer him. I didn't know how to answer him. On the one hand I found the idea very exciting. On the other, I felt a need to conform to society's ideals regarding my role as a wife and mother. When I asked Dave what he thought, he said he thought the idea of it was hot. He said that if I decided to do it, he wanted to watch. He told me that blondes had a reputation for being extremely sexual, and when he married me he had hoped I would live up to the reputation.

He even informed me of several times when he had called plumbers and electricians to the house when nothing was wrong, hoping I would let them seduce me. It seems that his number one fantasy was to watch me make love to another man.

"I know you want to do it, so whenever you're ready you can invite Doug to join us in our bed and fulfill both our fantasies," Dave said. He reached between my legs to rub my wet pussy through my panties. "Just look how wet you've gotten from talking about it. Why don't you do it right now?"

I bit my lower lip, feeling hotter than I'd ever felt in my life. I couldn't believe my husband was encouraging me to make love to our son. So what do you want to do?" To hell with society, I thought and sent him to go get Doug.

While Dave was gone, I removed my large nightgown and put on a sexy black teddy with matching panties. Each item was so sheer he could easily see my pale skin beneath the filmy material. I was so excited by the prospect of what was about to happen that my erect nipples protruded visibly and my panties immediately became soaked with the heavy flow of juices seeping from my bushy pussy. Lying back on the bed, I awaited my husband's return.

Dave arrived with a sleepy Doug in tow. When our son saw me lying on the bad in my sexiest lingerie, he immediately snapped awake. He looked from me to his father, then returned his eyes to me, his head moving back and forth as though he was watching a volley in a tennis match.

"Your mother and I have noticed the way you've been looking at her. She thinks you want her and I know she wants you. So, if you want, you can have her," his father told him. "Go ahead and take her. She wants you to."

Doug hesitated, not really sure what he should do. I could tell by the rising bulge at the front of his pajamas that he was interested, but he remained where he was until I gave him the proper encouragement.

"You heard your father. I want you to make love to me. So get over here and show me how strong a man you can be. Tear this teddy off me and give me the type of powerful fucking I know we've both been dreaming of, "I said. He did just that.

My son removed his pajamas as he moved toward the bed. When he was naked and I saw the size of his cock, I gasped aloud. It was huge. The fat, monstrous piece of meat was almost twice as long and thick as his father's. I glanced over at Dave and saw that he was equally amazed by the size of our son's equipment. I began to feel a little nervous about taking that thing inside me.

Climbing onto the bed, my son snatched open the front of my short top, ripping the fabric and baring my cherry-capped titties. He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately as his hands caressed my breasts.

"Oh Mom, I've wanted to do this for a long time," he whispered when our lips separated.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I pushed my panties down my legs and kicked them toward Dave. I pulled my son on top of me, spreading my legs for him. "Take what you want. I'm not stopping you," I cried out at the first thrust of his cock. That huge thing only went a fourth of the way into me, but I could feel it stretching my horny blonde haired snatch widely. My son's cock felt like a baseball bat inside me. I continued to cry out, clinging to him, digging my fingernails deep into his shoulders as he shoved that monster into me.

For a moment, my son paused to ask me if he was hurting me. I told him that there was a small amount of pain because he was so big, but I let him know I liked feeling him inside me and told him not to stop. My husband later said he couldn't believe it when I took all of our son's cock. He said that from his vantage point my blonde-furred cunt looked as if it was about to split open. I was sure it did because if felt like it was about to split open beneath the forceful fucking of Doug's massive prick.

Doug held me tightly, fucking into me with hard deep strokes. Each time he shoved his cock into the depths of my cunt, I could feel it pound against my cervix as though seeking entrance to the womb he came from. I could feel my inner muscles gripping tightly around the length of him, clinging to the hard shaft.

"Ugh, Mom, you're so tight and wet," Doug grunted. He began to slam his cock into me harder, faster, and deeper, each thrust making me cry out in intense pleasure.

"Oh, Doug," I moaned. "You're hurting me with that big wonderful cock of yours! Don't stop! Oh, that big cock hurts so good!"

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around Doug's back, letting him fuck me as hard and deep as he wanted to, taking every stroke he gave me. Glancing towards my husband, I saw that he had his pajama bottoms down around his ankles and was briskly moving his hand up and down around his cock as he watched Doug fuck me.

"Mom, Mom. I'm gonna cum," Doug groaned as he continued to wildly plunge his hard thickness into the hungry wet hole between my thighs.

Feeling my son's hands gripping my ass, his lips sucking hungrily at my breasts, and his cock moving inside me was filling me with an uncontrollable fire. But it was knowing that it was my son who was fucking me and filling me with such erotic sensations that sent me over the edge.

"Me too, Baby. I'm gonna cum, too," I told him. I could feel my body tensing in preparation for an orgasm and my cunt clamped down even tighter on Doug's cock, squeezing it rhythmically. "Fuck me, Honey. Fuck me and cum inside me. Oh, Baby, cum deep inside my hot pussy!"

Again Doug did as he was told, pushing deep into me and squirting his hot seed. As soon as I felt the first rush of his semen splatter against the mouth of my womb I joined him in orgasm, shuddering with the intensity of my climax as my pussy juiced heavily over the length of his embedded shaft. When he finished coming, and without softening or withdrawing, Doug began to fuck me again. I lay beneath him, moaning pleasurably as his prick thrust into me again and again. He fucked me two more times before he left that night and returned to his own room. I came so much my wet cunt continued to tingle even after his big cock was no longer within it.

After Doug's departure, I stated to get up to take a shower and change the messy sheets. While watching me and our son, Dave had cum three times and I was sure he was satisfied. But he was not through with me yet. I was shocked and thrilled to find that my husband had something special planned for me.

Pushing me back upon he bed, my husband knelt on the floor in front of me. He raised and spread my legs so that my cunt was completely exposed to him. Suddenly he moved forward and began to kiss and lick at the sweat-covered sensitive flesh on the insides of my thighs. He licked his way upward to cover my drooling opening with his mouth, making me gasp and writhe in ecstasy as his tongue flicked energetically at my clit.

Dave buried his face in the cum-matted blonde hair covering my pussy, and drank the flavorful mixture of his wife and son's sexual juices. He made me cum in his mouth twice before moving to lie on the bed beside me. As we lay there, he told me how much he loved me and enjoyed watching me with our son. He said that he had especially enjoyed eating me afterwards, and hoped that he would be treated to more of the same. We slept spoon fashion and he held me close, his hard cock nestled in the slippery, cum-wet crease between my buttocks.

After that first night, my son began to make love to me constantly. I told him he could have me whenever he wanted and he took total advantage of the privilege. As he was a healthy young man with a strong sex drive, that meant daily fuckings that happened up to three times a day. It didn't matter where I was or who was there. Whenever Doug let me know he wanted me, I went to him.

His siblings became aware that he was fucking me shortly after we began. We tried to keep it from them, but I guess we didn't try hard enough. They caught us going at it on several occasions and, after a while, we stopped trying to be secretive about it, fucking right out in the open where we were easily seen. I later found out that his brother and sister had been fucking each other long before they found out about us. So after their initial surprise at discovering me and Doug together, they didn't think anything of it.

Doug began experimenting with oral and anal sex and I let him do whatever he wanted. Sometimes Dave gave his son pointers, and at others Doug relied on his own imagination. I like best when Doug is left to his own devices. He can be so inventive and possesses a kinky streak, like his father, that drives me crazy and totally releases me from my inhibitions. For example, one night my husband and I had friends over for dinner. While Dave entertained our guests, I went to the kitchen to check on the roast and prepare a salad. As I was placing the salad in the dishes for serving, Doug entered the room.

Approaching me from behind, he reached around to cup my breasts, pulling me to him as he nuzzled the back of my neck. He unzipped my dress and I protested weakly, but like the good son he is, he ignored my pleas and removed my clothing. When I was naked, except for my garter belt, stockings, and shoes, he positioned me on my hands and knees in the middle of the floor and began to fuck me doggy style.

As usual, Doug pushed into me hard, his big cock stretching my cunt wide and plunging deep. My son is never gentle with me, and I like his forcefulness. That time was no exception.

Gripping me by my long blonde hair, he rode me roughly, slamming his horse-sized shaft into me over and over again as I bit my lip to keep from screaming in pleasure. By the time I felt his cock begin to throb in orgasm, I had cum three times and cunt juices covered the insides of my thighs.

Although letting Doug fuck me in that situation was kinky and exciting, knowing that somebody could have walked into the kitchen at any time and discovered us there, still, that was nothing compared to what he did next. After coming inside me, my son did something truly wild. Before withdrawing his cock from my cunt, he grabbed one of the dishes of salad and placed it between my legs. He then unplugged his cock from my hole and caught the overflowing mixture of whitish cream as it dribbled in dense dollops from my well-fucked pussy. When he handed the bowl to me, I saw that our cum juices covered the salad in a thick gooey coating.

"Here, take this and give it to Dad," he said with a devilish smile. "He'll like it."

I did what he said. Cleaning up and getting dressed, I served dinner, watching the expression on my husband's face as he tasted the salad and its special dressing. With the first bite of salad, he looked at me, his eyes wide with astonishment, and I knew he was aware of what he was eating. Then I saw him smile and watched him clean his dish, even going so far as to sop the remaining cream from the bowl with a roll.

Three months later my gynecologist told me the good news. I was pregnant. I couldn't wait to tell my husband, so I rushed over to his office. When I told him that I was pregnant with our son's baby, he locked the door and fucked me happily.

That was 2 years ago, and instead of being a mother of three I am now a mother of four. My entire life has changed and so has life within my family. My daughter and I are constantly fucked by the men in the family. Also, in addition to having sex with my son, and with my husband's encouragement, I have taken on other lovers as well.

I am writing this letter to say that I am so happy to have such a loving, perceptive, and understanding husband. My life has never been more exciting and fulfilling than it is right now.

MF4BIM
MF4BIM
161 Followers