Mother Futa Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam gets to know Martha better, in more ways than one.
3.4k words
4.68
147.1k
194

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Adam's eyes fluttered open as the sun streamed through the blinds. He rolled over to see Martha still asleep, so he crawled out of bed as quietly as he could and exited the room. He crept down the hall to Katie's room to retrieve his clothes. Surprisingly, he found the door open and the room empty. While he put his clothes on, he became aware of the faint aroma of bacon and eggs wafting from downstairs.

He followed the smell to find Katie making breakfast in the kitchen. She was stirring a pan of scrambled eggs when she turned to greet Adam.

"Good morning, baby," she said. "Take a seat, breakfast is almost done."

Adam walked over and kissed her on the cheek. "This looks great, Katie!"

"Grab a plate. There's bacon, toast, and orange juice ready for you on the table."

Adam obliged her by grabbing a plate and filling it with delicious food. Katie joined him a few minutes later, and the couple enjoyed their breakfast.

"So," Katie began. "From what I heard last night, you and mom had a very good night last night."

"Weeeeeeell....yeah," Adam said sheepishly.

"Yay! That's so awesome!" Katie squealed as she clapped her hands with glee. "I'm so glad that you like her!" She leapt out of seat and gave him a hug.

"And it felt even better without the condom on."

Katie suddenly became alarmed. "You what?!?"

"Oh, no," Adam murmured as his face dropped.

"Listen to me," she said, with a serious look on her face. "You can fuck me bareback, but, whenever you have sex with my mom, you need to wear protection. I'm sure that she would love nothing more to have you get her pregnant."

"Right," Adam said at once.

"PROMISE ME!"

"I will, I will!"

"Good," Katie said, calmly. "Now, let's eat."

After a few minutes of eating in silence, Adam felt comfortable enough to speak.

"So, last night," Adam said. "Your mom said something about me staying over the entire week to...sleep over."

"Well, if you feel that you're up for it."

"Of course!"

"Good," she said, reaching over to stroke his arm. "But, just know that you'll have to take care of the both of us."

"Trust me, I'm okay with that," Adam said. "But, before we have any more fun, I have to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Well....how did your mom get you pregnant?"

As he prepared himself for an answer, the two of them heard a voice say, "I should probably answer that question."

The teens looked over to see Mrs. Ridley standing in the entryway of the kitchen, wearing a robe. She sat down and set herself a plate, while she proceeded to tell her tale.

"What you must understand, Adam, is that I was born this way, but, despite my...abnormality, my parents loved me very much. They made sure that I had as much of a normal childhood as possible, excluding baths with my cousins, sleepovers, and pool parties. However, when I hit puberty, my libido grew out of control; it got so bad, my parents pulled me out of public school entirely and decided to home-school me."

Martha rose from her seat and went over to the medicine cabinet, where she pulled out a large white container.

"Thankfully, they were able to find a doctor that was quite familiar with my situation, and he gave me these pills to keep my sex drive in check."

"Well," Katie interjected. "That's not entirely accurate."

"Right," Martha agreed. "These pills actually suppress my urges. Every week, I take a pill once a day for six days, then, on the seventh, I have to get rid of six days' worth of my pent-up desires."

"And, it's worked out very well," Katie added.

Martha resumed her story. "For years, I was able to manage my urges, so, when I turned eighteen, my parents and I agreed that I would be able to live on my own. I found an apartment that wasn't far from my parents, got a job as a cashier at a supermarket, and took classes at the community college...that's where I met Lilah and Jeff.

They were a young couple that had a few of my classes. Apparently, they were married right out of high school, but they were very mature for being only 19 years old. We spent so much time together, watching movies, playing board games, helping each other study; they were the first real friends that I had had in a long time, which was why I decided to tell them my secret. I shouldn't have been surprised, but they were totally fine with my body."

"Actually, they were more than fine with her body." Katie said with a naughty smile.

Martha blushed slightly. "Yes, thank you, honey. Lilah, Jeff and I became lovers; I lost my virginity to Jeff, and Lilah was the first woman I had ever been inside. We'd spend days pleasuring each other; the three of us had rather insatiable appetites. I grew convinced that I didn't need my pills anymore, so I stopped taking them, and my appetite grew. Then, Lilah got pregnant, and since Jeff was sterile, we all knew that I was the father."

A light bulb came on in Adam's head. He looked at Katie and said, "Lilah was your mother!"

Katie nodded and picked up the story. "Apparently, Jeff was fine with prospect of raising me with Lilah and my mom. Unfortunately, they later realized that they weren't ready to be parents."

"Katie's birth certificate shows that Jeff is her biological father," Martha said. "But, in actuality, I am. So, I legally adopted her and moved away after I graduated. We moved back in with my parents and lived with them until they passed away, and I also went back on my medication. I inherited their money, sold the house, and moved to this neighborhood."

"Sooooo," Adam said. "How did Katie end up pregnant?"

"Well," Katie giggled. "That was a very interesting story."

Martha looked uncomfortable, but she proceeded to elaborate. "I usually get my meds in the mail each month from Arizona, but, last December..." Adam noticed that Martha's expression and tone reeked of annoyance, "...they got lost in the mail. So, without them, I got a little pent-up. I had to take a lot of time off of work, and I spent most of my time masturbating."

"At the time," Katie said. "I didn't know she was a futanari..."

"I believe the correct term is 'hermaphrodite', dear," Martha offered.

"Right, well, the point is that I thought my mom had the flu or something. On Christmas Eve, I came home to find her asleep, and that's when I saw her cock. Apparently, she'd been jacking off all day, and had passed out. All my life, I had never seen her naked, and, there she was! I was really confused and shocked at her body, but, deep down, I was..."

"Aroused?" Adam offered.

"See! You get it!" Katie said. "I kind of had an out-of-body experience that day. All I remember was taking off my clothes, climbing into the bed, and sucking on her cock."

"By the time I woke up," Martha began. "I was too horny to care...and so was she. Even after we learned that she was pregnant, we continued to have sex." Her eyes started to well up with tears. "Oh, what's wrong with me? I put my seed in my own daughter!"

Both Katie and Adam sprung to their feet and cradled the still-seated Martha.

"Mom, please, I've told you a million times that I let you inside of me; you didn't force yourself on me."

"Oh, but that doesn't make it right!"

"Just because it's not normal, doesn't mean it's wrong. I still love you as a daughter, and a lover."

"I'm so glad that I have you two," Martha sniffled as she wiped her eyes dry.

"That's good," Katie said. "Because I know something that will definitely cheer you up."

She slid her hand into the folds of her mother's robe and began squeezing her breast. Martha made no motion to stop her daughter from fondling her. Low, throaty moans began to escape her mouth.

"Why don't the three of us go upstairs?" Adam whispered into her ear before giving her a sensuous nibble.

"Ahhh! Oh, god, yes!"

The three of them ran upstairs like children on Christmas Eve, racing into the master bedroom. Both Adam and Martha were rock hard by the time the door slammed shut. Adam and Katie were undressed in a matter of seconds. Adam immediately pushed his face into her chest and suckled on one of her large, dark nipples, while her slender fingers encircled his nuts and shaft. He traced circles around her areola before marking a trail of kisses all the way up to her neck.

"Excuse me," Martha said to the two nude teenagers. "But mama needs some attention, too."

They looked over to see Martha shrug off her robe, letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing a silky, sky-blue nightgown, but her massive erection and hard nipples were evident through the thin garment. The two teens eyed her hungrily.

"Don't worry, mama," Katie said as she sultrily walked over. "We'll take good care of you."

Martha's bosom heaved as her daughter slid one of her arms around her waist, reached under the hem of her gown, and began to stroke her cock. Adam appeared at her left, kissing her neck and pinching her hard nipples through the soft fabric of her bed clothes. The three of them became a moaning mass of hot flesh.

"Yesssss, that's it," Martha moaned. "Ohhhh, I'm going to need the both of you all day."

"Why don't we get this nightie off of her?" Adam suggested as he got behind the older woman and pulled the straps off of her shoulders.

"Such a great idea, babe," Katie said as she lifted the hem and exposed her mother's hard dick.

Martha allowed the teens to undress her and guide her over to the bed, where she lay down on her back. Katie knelt beside the bed, bent down towards her mother's crotch, and suckled her nuts, while Adam sat on Martha's torso and slid his cock in and out between her large breasts. Martha looked him straight in the eyes as she mashed her breasts together.

"Yeeeeeah!" she growled to her daughter's boyfriend. "Fuck me! Fuck me right in the tits! That's all you boys think about these days! TITS!"

"Well, can you blame me, especially when yours are so big?"

"Yeah? Well, you can fuck these titties whenever you like! Ohhhhhhh!"

Adam and Martha looked over to see Katie playfully nibbling at the tip of Martha's dick. She noticed them staring at her, so, with a fiendish smile, she began teasing her mother's urethra with her tongue.

"No, Katie, pleeeeease! You know that makes me want to cum!"

"Really?" Katie said. "Then, maybe I should sit on your fat cock before you explode."

Adam watched Martha's eyes light up with anticipation at the prospect of getting pussy.

"Yes, please!" Martha moaned. "Oh, let me fuck you!"

Five percent of Adam found Martha begging her pregnant daughter for sex a little disturbing, but the other 95% found it maddeningly arousing. Adam rolled off of Martha and watched as Katie got into the bed and stood over her mother's impatient dick. She slowly lowered herself, gasping as the enormous cockhead breached her lips.

Mother and daughter groaned as Katie's pussy consumed her rod, sheathing it in its warm, wet goodness. Adam noted that the poor girl could only fit about 7-8 inches of the footlong dick inside of her. After fitting as much of her mother inside of her as she could, she began sliding up and down the throbbing meat pole.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck!" Katie cried. "Mama, you got a big fucking dick!"

Adam sat on the bed and watched in awe as Katie rode her mother's cock. The two females grunted and moaned like animals, squeezing their own breasts, reveling in their incest. Though he felt slightly left out, he was really enjoying seeing the two go at it.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He slung himself over Martha's body so that he was lying on all fours with his dick hovering right over her face. Martha needed no prompting; she gobbled the cock that dangled in front of her and sucked with such an intense force that it made Adam cry out with pleasure. He could feel her tongue bathing his staff with such loving attention. He could feel himself dripping precum inside her mouth.

"Gurlmph....mmmmm.....mmmm! Grrrglglglg!"

Even the sound of the blowjob was driving Adam wild. He would have loved nothing more to use his hands to stop his ears, but, even if he could block the sound, he could not ignore the wonderful feeling of being in Martha's mouth. To make matters worse, Martha wrapped her hands around his waist and pulled him lower so that she could fit more of his cock down her throat.

Adam pounded his feet against the mattress, trying his best not to cum inside of the mouth of the cock-hungry woman. He then felt a pair of soft hands raking themselves through his hair. Looking up, he saw Katie, with a pained look on her face as she continued to bob up and down her mother.

"Babyyyyyy! I'm gonna cuuuuuum!" Katie whimpered.

"I knoooooow," Adam moaned, feeling an all too familiar pain in his balls.

The two teenagers locked eyes as they neared orgasm. Adam thought it was so amazing that she and he could share in so much pleasure, thanks to this beautiful, sensual futanari woman. He was finding heaven in her mouth, while Katie was drowning in lust, thanks to her cock.

No sooner had that short perspective crossed his mind, he and Katie finally reached their peak. While Adam felt his loins surrendering their fluids to Martha Ridley's hungry maw, a geyser of semen erupted within Katie's pussy. Adam could see the cum overflowing out of her hole, spurting all over Martha's crotch, on the bed, and even in his face.

Adam rolled over, off of Martha and onto the bed, his dick sore and barely hard. He looked over to see Katie fall forward off of her mother's dick and land headfirst onto her breasts. The three lovers panted heavily, still dazed by their exertions.

Though his body was nowhere near ready for another round of sex, the sight of the two nude females in bed with him filled him with desire. He watched as Martha gave a weary smile as she stroked her daughter's tousled hair. Katie's head rose and fell in sync with her mother's breathing.

"Katie," Martha said. "You made me feel so much better, dear." She looked over at Adam and said, "You are extremely tasty, Adam." She licked an errant strand of semen from her mouth.

"That was some good head, Martha," Adam panted.

"It's been a while since I've had a dick in my mouth," she said mused. She gave Katie's ass a slap, making her yelp. "Who's ready for another round?"

"Nooooo," Katie groaned before rolling off of her mother and onto the bed. "I need a break from your crazy-big dick, mom." Katie looked over at Martha's crotch and her eyes widened as she saw her mother fully erect again. "What? Again?!?"

"I can't help it," Martha said, sitting up. "Especially, since I have a cute little boy-toy in bed, too."

She reached over and stroked his leg, and, after a few seconds, Adam could feel his genitals regaining their strength at her very touch. It wasn't long before he was just as erect as she was. Both women smiled at the sign of his arousal.

"Looks like at least Adam is ready to play," Katie said with a smile as she stroked his other leg. "Go make my mama happy, baby."

Adam tried not to look too eager to be able to have sex with Katie's mom, but, try as he might, he could not help but leap onto Martha and start planting kisses on her face and neck. Martha giggled as she pulled the young man close to her body, feeling her hard dick rubbing against his. She grabbed his face with both hands and put his lips to hers.

After sharing a deep kiss with him she said, "Enough playing around, big dick. Fuck me hard...right now."

Before Adam could even put himself inside of her, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. Looking to his right, he saw Katie standing beside the bed, holding an unwrapped condom.

"I think you're forgetting something," she said in a tone of voice that did well to evoke a pang of guilt in Adam.

"It's alright, Katie. He doesn't need that," Martha said in a reassuring tone.

"Actually, he does, mom," Katie said in a strict voice. "The last thing we need is for you to get pregnant, too."

Before her mother could raise any more objections, Katie bent over behind her boyfriend and began to roll the condom onto his waiting cock. After he was properly sheathed, she gently massaged her boyfriend's balls, stoking the lust inside of him. Martha began to fidget impatiently.

"Dammit, Katie. He has the condom on. Pleeeease, let him fuck me now!"

"If you say so."

Katie gently grabbed Adam's dick and inserted it into her mother's sopping wet vagina. The two of them cried out at the moment of their union. Adam felt jolts of pleasure crawling up his spine, even before he started moving his hips. Martha wrapped her arms around him as he lie down completely on top of her body, nuzzling her breasts as he furiously plowed into her.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Fuck me forever!" Martha cried.

"Yes, Martha," Adam moaned to her, before he began sucking on one of her nipples.

Martha sent her fingers running through his hair, clutching his head ever closer to her chest. Not wanting to be left out, Katie climbed into the bed. She walked over so that she was standing over her mother's face and crouched down.

"Lick me, mommy," Katie commanded.

Martha pressed her moaning face into her daughter's stubbly pussy and rubbed it with her tongue. Katie's eyes fluttered shut as she gripped the headboard and got down on her knees. Martha heard her daughter moan as she ran the tip of her tongue against her moist slit.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Damn, that tongue is fucking amazing. More!"

"You're already getting my face sooooo wet, Katie," Martha whispered before lapping up more of her daughter's juices. "Ugh! Yes! Fuck me more, Adam! Ram it into me!"

Adam let out a rising moan as he began to thrust faster inside of Martha's pussy. He could hardly believe it, but her body was getting warmer and warmer, and Martha's hard penis was slapping against his stomach. He reached beneath himself and grabbed at her hot member and began stroking it.

"ADAM!" Martha roared. "Oh, you know that makes me crazy!"

Adam felt her body tremble and her womanhood getting wetter. He took his nipple out of his mouth and began licking her chest all over.

"You and Katie are driving me fucking crazy!" Adam cried.

"Ohhhhhhh! I can't stand it!" Katie yelled.

As she dug her fingers into the headboard, Katie allowed herself to climax, sending her pussy juices rushing into Martha's mouth. Martha moaned as the slick liquids coated her face.

"Cum now, Adam! CUM!" she yelled, her daughter still sitting on her face.

Adam grunted as he found himself unable to resist her command. His dick spurted a hot stream of liquid into the confines of the condom. He could feel Martha's penis tensing at the same, and, it too sprayed cum into the air, spraying both her chest and Katie's backside. Katie yelped as she felt the hot cum pelting her skin.

"Oh, fuck!" Katie gasped as she climbed off of her mother's face and lie on her back. "That was incredible!"

"Yeah," Adam agreed as he rolled over to lie on her right, while Martha remained on her right. He was even too tired to take his condom off. "I'm going to need a nap, if we're going to fuck all day."

"All week," Martha corrected.

"Right," Katie yawned. "How about a nap, then, some lunch, and then, more sex?"

"Mmmhm," Adam and Martha said in unison before falling asleep.

Katie smiled as she, too, fell asleep, sandwiched by her boyfriend and her mother.