Mother in Black Tights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard on both of us but we went back to the old ways. Mom always made sure to change at the dance studio she worked at so I would not see her dressed in her leotard and tights. She even wore more pantsuits to her day job in the office, cutting back on the skirts and high heels. At least for a brief moment I fulfilled a dream most men have sooner or later.

A month later mom came home with a big smile on her face. Her part time job as an aerobics instructor had net her a three week assignment on a travel cruise ship that would go around some islands on a short trip. Her office job was willing to give her the time off and she had gotten me a job working on board as well but it was only part time because of the power of the unions for the regular staff. Mom said she wanted to share the trip with me and also wanted someone that would look out and protect her on a ship full of strangers. We would have two medium size cabins next to each other.

On the cruise things started out good, mom was leading many workout classes and even had a young assistant. She was 21 and although two years older than me we found we had a lot in common. Her named was Jennifer and I was glad mom had such a good friend to work with.

When not doing my job I would sneak out and watch mom leading the workouts with all the other ladies who could not even hold a candle next to her. Although our relationship was over I still desired her so badly that my heart would ache every day. She knew seeing her in leotard and tights bothered me but tried to down play it. My greatest thrill was watching her and Jennifer leading classes on the back of the ship when the weather allowed for it, mom's perfect body twisting and turning and her long hair bouncing back and forth all against the blue sky and ocean. It was a masterpiece of beauty.

During the second week mom suggested that I date Jennifer. She had been talking me up to her and I must admit I found her very pretty. Her beauty was very different then my mother, Jennifer was petite and had short hair and a less curvy body. After the work out session I would go out the deck and visit with mom and Jennifer as they sunbathe in there bikini's and enjoyed the great view of their fine tone bodies. Finally I asked Jennifer out and we spent some time together but it just was not connecting with me. We kiss and touch each other but the passion was not there. I knew who I wanted and she was the only one for me. Jennifer thought it was youthful inexperience and said we could get together in a few days and try again.

One afternoon we stopped in a small port and did some sightseeing. Mom, Jennifer, and I went ashore and bought some over priced items. Jennifer decided to return before us and we looked around a bit more and then began to head back to ship when mother grabbed my hand whisper to me.

"Look, it is your father and that bitch her left me for. They must have gotten off the last ship and will board ours to continue on. Oh hell, what am I going to do?"

I put my arm around her and gave a reassuring hug.

"Do not worry mom, I am here for you. Despite the fact that our affair has ended, I am still your son and best friend. "

Mom then hugged me back and we went abroad the ship. My father and his new wife who was about Jennifer's age did not see either of us and we returned to mom's room and she was filled with rage and depression.

"Why did I have to see those two lowlifes here? I wanted to move on with my life and maybe find a new husband on this trip but instead I get hit with this. Why does this kept happening to me?"

Mom started crying and I went over and held her again and gave her a power hug. She looked me face in the face and smile as I wiped her tears away.

"You are such a good son and you were a good boyfriend as well, I wish we could have kept that up but I was so afraid we would get caught. But maybe I misjudge things, you always treated me good and our love making was awesome."

And with that mom threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I respond back with an equally passionate kiss and soon my hands were on her ass feeling it through the tight fitting shorts. We kissed and kissed and then mom broke the kiss and look into my eyes tenderly.

"Honey, I need you to make love to me right now. I need to feel attractive, desired, worth something."

And then mom kissed me again. I kissed her back twice as hard when she broke away and went over to the dresser and picked up a pair of black tights she had worn that morning for her aerobics class. Then with the most seductive come hither smile on her face my mother walked slowly up to me and placed the crotch of her tights gently against my lips and the started kissing me through tights from the opposite side. Slowly she used her tongue to shove her tights into my mouth and as I tasted the nylon, the sweat from her earlier workout and the moister of her tongue at the same time. While I had sucked on my mother's tights many times when she let me masturbate on them this was the wildest thing I ever could imagine. Mom kept kissing me, running the nylon across my teeth with her tongue when I started to have an intense hard on, one of the worst ever. Mom used her right hand to push more and more nylon into my mouth as we kissed and I continue to suck on my mother's tights when I started to gag as it was becoming too much and she broke the kiss and pulled her black tights out of my mouth and toss them on the floor.

"Sorry sweetheart, I guess I got carried away a bit. But I know how you have a fetish for my tights and thought we could have some fun."

Mom then dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts and underwear to the floor. She started licking and nipping on the shiftiness of my dick and finally took it in her mouth. Mom sucked and sucked on me as I could barely stand up, I tried to stroke her long brown hair as she blew me but I was twisting so much from all of her mouth action that I was afraid I might start pulling it out. Of all the blow jobs she had ever given me when we were dating this one surpassed all of them. Finally I could take no more and I blasted all of my hot wetness in her mouth and mom drank every drop.

Mom then got off her knees and took my hand and gently pushed me down on her bed. Soon we were both naked and made love for the rest of the day. Afterwards I told mom how things did not click with Jennifer and she said she understood that my desire was for her only and thought that it was sweet.

When it was time for dinner mom said we should go because she needed to mingle with some of the rich passenger's wife's. I agreed and we both got dressed and went out of her cabin one at a time. We sat at different tables and mom worked the well to do set, telling the other women how she so looked forward to seeing them the next day at class. My father and his wife showed up but sat on the other end of the dining hall without seeing either of us and mom ignored that section.

The next day, dad's new wife (my step-mother I guess) went to aerobics class. She looked good but not great in her blue leotard with matching tights but mom out shown her in the white leotard with bright purple tights. After the class, mom struck up a conversation with her and said she knew her husband. They went out on desk where my father hooked up with his wife and was surprised to see his ex-wife with her. I watched them from a distance and saw dad's eyes all over mom perfect body in the tight outfit. She was never in this good of a shape when they were married and I could tell he was having second thoughts.

That night mom put on a tight t-shirt with no bra, her ass grabbing shorts, and a new pair of sandals with a bit of a heel on them. It was a warm night and the weather was perfect as we walked out on the deck and look at the lovely night sky.

I told mom how romantic it was and mom softly put her finger on my lips not to say anything more.

She looked around and at that moment my father and his wife walked by holding hands in front of us. Mom grabbed my hand and we walk along the edge of the railing as two lovers gazing into the moonlit night. Mom looked over and saw them kissing and she placed my right hand on her left breast and began quickly kissing me on the lips quickly but with passion.

Did she want our relationship back or was this just revenge against my father? Either way I return mom's kiss and gently messaged her braless breasts. Soon my hands were on her tight fitting shorts and I rubbed her taut ass as we kissed and kissed. Mom finally broke the kiss and took me by the hand as we started walking spoke out loud about making me feel good tonight by my father and his wife.

As we walked back to mom's cabin I could feel my father's eyes on us and mom started giggling. We spent the night together in mom's bed rediscovering our love. The next morning I returned to my cabin and saw there was a hand written message was left on my door. It was from my father and he want to see me privately so I met him at the time and location he suggested.

"Son, you know why I wanted to see you. This thing with your mom is well strange, but I know I did both of you wrong and I will not stand in your way. Not sure how your sister will handle it when she gets back from Japan but until then have fun."

My father then patted me on the back and walked away. We never spoke again after that and he and his young wife stayed on another part of the ship. I was so afraid he would report us but never did. I told mom what happened and she said the getting even with my father was over, she just wanted to be my girlfriend for now on out. We spent the rest of the cruise as a couple on a honeymoon. Mom told Jennifer about us and she was also cool with it and always had a suspicion anyway.

On the last night of our cruise before we head back home mom finished teaching her last aerobics class and we walked along the back of the ship holding hands. Mom did not change and wore her white leotard and black tights for me and even put on a pair of white high heels to go with it. We talk about what was ahead for us and she even mentioned my stash of mother/son porn I had. Mom told me she found it after our break up but just accepted it.

"Well son, I hope you will not need those books and video tapes anymore. I should be able to take care of all your desires even though I will be turning 45 next month. And do worry; when this cruse is over I will still wear my leotard and tights every day for you."

I put my hands on my mother ass, and then slipped them under the white leotard and onto her nylon covered cheeks.

"You are all I want mom, my future is your future." and with that we kissed hard on the mouth.

12