Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Mother-in-law gets her comeuppance.
8k words
4.4
235.6k
138
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,286 Followers

It had been only two years before that Lora had got engaged to Jed Beaton. She had met his parents, Joe and Samantha Cookson; he worked as a council planning officer, a nice guy but a bit of a yes man. He was especially submissive to his wife, Samantha, a good looking forty five year old career lawyer, a confident and somewhat domineering woman. When he had met Samantha he had felt she didn't really approve of him for whatever reason, but most probably it was just a mother's view that no man was good enough for her daughter. Jed laughed as he thought of what a frigid bitch she probably was, a right uppity and snobby cow, he laughed out loud as he thought that he thanked god that his Lora wasn't anything like what he imagined her mother was like.

The two of them were about to start their new life together in London, and they wouldn't need to think or worry about her stuck up bitch of a mother so smile and get through it was his idea. He watched as her mother paraded around the lounge holding court at this they're going away party. She was putting on the airs and graces as if she was actually something and not just a council employee's wife. Jed had a thought that what his future mother-in-law really needed was a fucking good seeing too, a fucking she would never forget. That, he thought was exactly what he would like to do to her. If only I could get her alone, I'd fuck the arse, cunt and throat off, of it while she pleaded me for more, just like his Lora liked him to do to her.

he found himself sat alone thinking exactly what he would do to her if he got the chance.....tear her clothes off...strip her naked and fuck the living shit out of her. With that image on his mind he watched her flounce around the room, as he could feel his cock begin to stir in his pants, he readjusted himself and kept on thinking of what he would do to her. I'd throw her on the bed or the sofa, pull her legs wide apart and fuck her brains out, until she orgasmed on my cock!...that would teach the snooty bitch a lesson he grinned. Wonder if she would freak out..Or beg for more!.. Even if it was from her daughters husband.

He almost laughed too loud as he thought of filling her married cunt with his cum, flooding her womb, with his potent seed, was she still fertile, on the pill or did she not need to take precautions, oh god it would be fun to find out he thought. He grabbed another glass of champagne as his gorgeous fiancé wandered over and interrupted his lewd thoughts with a kiss and a quick grope at his semi erect cock as she passed with some friends. She gave him a look that said it all, what's making you so horny?

If only she knew he thought she wouldn't be smiling a dirty smile like she was right now he thought. That however was only wishful thinking on his behalf, as he couldn't really imagine the frigid bitch succumbing to his advances, as he was terrified of his fiancée finding out and separating his balls from the rest of his body, a shudder went through him at that thought. The rest of the evening went by without any issues between him and the 'ice maiden' as he had decided to call her. However he did find himself laid in bed later wide awake having screwed his fiancée and then watched as she fell asleep as he couldn't get the images of fucking her mother out of his head. A load of varying ideas flitted in and out of his mind, of what he would like to do to her, and how he suspected she would react. He soon found himself stroking his fully erect nine inches of hard throbbing cock, as he lay next to his fiancé. He imagined her trying to get him off of her or enjoying it and begging for more, he visualised her spreading her legs and him ripping her panties off, whilst pulling on her big firm tits after having rid her of her bra.

Oh how he'd love to hear her beg, scream with lust or whimper as he stuffed her prim and proper pussy full of cock, yes right up her uppity cunt! He'd show that bitch what a real fucking was. "Go on take it you bitch!" he found himself moaning out loud as he wanked himself hard feeling his cum boiling ready to shoot from his aching balls. He gritted his teeth and tried to be as quiet as possible as he shot stream after stream of cum all over his hand, belly and bed sheets thinking of his mother-in-law as if he had filled her married cunt with his load.

Nothing happened of course, well not for some time. A year later they were married, big fancy wedding at a local hotel, loads of friends and family, most of whom were his fiancées family as he didn't have a large family. But his mother-in-law Samantha had been her usual snooty self, telling him he had better take good care of her daughter or he'd answer to her. He managed to look serious enough not to cause a scene but had been simmering for ages afterwards thinking 'who the fuck does she think she is the fucking queen of Sheba!"

That had been almost a year ago and now they were getting ready to visit his in-laws over the festive period back up in Cumbria, at the families new home a detached villa that Samantha had bought with her firms bonus, and savings of both parents. Now she really did think she was someone special. Jed dreaded the days ahead but was determined to make it as pleasant as possible for the sake of his wife Lora.

The long drive around the M25, onto the M1 and Via the M6 did little to smooth his mood, the road was busy and there were several bumps on the way up. All in all it took nearly nine hours to travel to the in-laws new home. Jed had let out a huge sigh when he eventually rolled up and watched as Lora jumped out of the car and ran to greet her mum and dad. He climbed out and Joe shook his hand saying "come on in son!.. You must be knackered after that long drive!"

Jed smiled and said "I am rather tired!"...as his father in law shoved a large whisky into his hand telling him to;

"Drink up that'll help settle you!"

Dinner went by uneventful, mostly because Jed was so tired he barely heard or noticed the family conversation, somehow managing to answer when spoken to but avoiding any main discussion by himself. He may have been differently inclined if he had watched Samantha studying him carefully at opportune moments, and his interest may have been peaked if he had known why.

Samantha had taken the opportunity to study her daughters husband unhindered, she didn't really like him but not because he wasn't good enough for her daughter it was because he reminded her of her first ever proper boyfriend from college, who had taken her virginity and whom bore a striking resemblance to Jed. She would never admit it but she could see why her daughter had taken him as her husband, he had good looks, well toned and more importantly had good employment and money. She recalled her boyfriend from past years and how he had taken her cherry and moved on to other fields almost immediately, he had been a stud who built up a fair reputation amongst the female fraternity during her college years. That first boyfriend had fucked his way through college and never once had the same girl twice, he had a good sized dick on him as she recalled. Samantha had to stop thinking like that she suddenly realised her pussy was getting damp from the memories of her first sexual escapades. Stopping herself from such lewd memories she cleared her throat and launched into taking her daughter around the new home showing her all over the property. They had retired to bed sometime around ten and Jed remembered he could lie in next day as Lora had arranged to go to town with some of her friends for the day. Jed had planned on a relaxing day clay pigeon shooting with some friends after lunch, at least he'd be out of the frigid bitch's way after lunch.

The morning was filled with his mother-in-law rolling her eyes at anything he said or suggested, no fuckin wonder Joe had fucked off to his club as soon as he could. He kept thinking what is wrong with her, she just wouldn't say or acknowledge one thing he said or did as being okay, everything was a bloody drama. He found himself once again thinking that entire frigid cow needs is a good fucking up that tight cunt of hers.. Her clothes torn of her, her knickers and bra flung aside and the living daylights fucked out of her, that'd sort the snooty cow out, he bet. He still didn't have the balls to do anything about it though so contented himself with sneaking off to the toilet and tossing himself off into the pan, unloading a great wad of spunk into the bowl when he came grunting the bitch's name as he did.

Just then he heard the phone ringing and Samantha's false posh voice answering it, before she called out "Jediah it's for you a man calling himself Paul requires to speak to you!" He grimaced at the word Jediah, nobody not even Lora called him that just her. He sped down the stairs to answer the phone, picking it up he heard Paul saying;

"That you Jed old boy?"

"Yep, it's me buzz what's up?"

"Ah were going to have to cancel old bean something's come up!"

"Shit you're kidding!" he moaned "that means I'm stuck here with old foosty pants!" he whispered into the phone.

"Sorry mate no can do anything speak soon!" and then he was gone.

Jed was disappointed and now that Joe was gone, he was alone with her! 'Oh fuck' he sighed. He really didn't want to tell Samantha as she would undoubtedly gloat. Or even laugh at his misfortune. He decided to go for a walk instead, so grabbed his hat, coat and gloves he set off banging the door shut behind him in a foul mood, he set off along the path at the driveways end. He had only gone about a mile when the bloody rain started so he turned back not wanting to get wet. He thought if I can just get in without being seen I can hide upstairs in our room till Lora gets back. He quietly opened the front door and closed it as gently as he could. He couldn't hear anything so taking his boots off, coat, hat and jacket he stuck them in the hall cupboard so no one would see them and notice he was back. The last thing he wanted was Samantha finding he was back before anyone else.

Just as he was about to creep upstairs he heard what could only be described as singing by Samantha from the other side of the house. He crept along the corridor until he could see through a gap in the side of the kitchen door, to see where she was. Samantha obviously thought she was alone, as she had stripped off all her clothing and was putting them in the washer to wash. Needless to say Jed had an instant erection, as her body was still in great shape for a forty five year old. As she turned unawares he could see her he could see her shaven pussy, and her firm large tits with large stiff nipples poking from the areolas. This was far better than any image he had conjured up in the past, as she waltzed around naked oblivious to his presence.

Jed had now a major problem, his cock was by now out of the confines of his trousers and he was stroking it gently as he watched her. He was by now plucking up the courage he had lacked previously and was intent on fucking his mother-in-law right reason or none. He quickly stripped his clothes off until he too was naked, his big heavy balls and large erect cock swaying around in front of him. Slowly he pushed the door open until he was clearly visible from the kitchen area. Samantha didn't see him at first, but then she let out a shriek as she caught sight of this naked man in her peripheral vision. Turning quickly around with a horrified look on her face while trying to cover up her naked body, she let out a scream "My Godddd! .....................................what are you doing here! Get out you bastard .........................get out of here!" But Jed responded by reaching out to grasp both her wrists, forcing her arms apart to bare her succulent tits, amid the horrified look on her face. She tried desperately to free her arms from his grip, Jed meanwhile clamped his mouth over her left tit and flicked his wet tongue over the beautiful hard, pink nipple, causing it to immediately begin swelling further in his sucking mouth.

Instead of pulling or pushing him away Samantha began to moan "Oooooh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Jed knew she was his now, he had his mother-in-law just where he wanted her. She was swooning with pleasure from the tonguing he was giving her tit, then he moved over to its partner. The sucking of her nipples and the caressing of her body with his now free hands, had evidently disarmed the icy bitch, allowing Jed to lift her petite body up into his arms and lay her down on the tile counter top in the Kitchen. He then pushed her knees apart to reveal her clean shaven but dripping wet sex to him. And then he planted his mouth over her cunt, sucking and licking at it, feasting on her love juices intent on eating the bitch out. This was causing her to moan out;

"Oh, Godddd! Oh, my Goooooooooood! Ahhhh! ......Ahhhhhhh!...........aiee..aieee..aieeeeeee!"

As her petite body shook and trembled in uncontrolled spasms, Jed continued to lap up the sweet nectar freely flowing from her teased pussy, and being fed to him from her first mind-blowing orgasm. "Goddd! .......I'm cummingggg! ........I'm cumminggggg! .....oh, my Gooooooooooodddd!" she screamed out in ecstasy, her body shook in uncontrolled spasms as her love juices flowed like a river into his mouth.

Once Samantha had settled down Jed lifted her up in his arms headed on down the hallway to where her bedroom was located. The door was closed but not all the way, using his foot to push it open. Jed approached the unmade bed and unceremoniously dropped the bitch onto the middle of it. Before the realisation of what was happening could take hold of Samantha, Jed was right onto her pinning her arms above her head with one strong hand grasping both her wrists, just like in his fantasies he had about just such an occasion. At this point in time, Jeff was not thinking rationally for this was just another one of his night-time fantasies, that of screwing his beautiful but frigid mother-in-law, only now he was and it was almost too good to be true even if it was against her will to an extent.

"Eieeeeee!....Aaaaaaaargh!" came the shriek as he brutally lunged forward with all of his weight behind him, forcing his steel like rod of a cock right into her tight and unprepared cunt. This was by no means intended to be a gentle lovemaking on Jeff's part, his obvious long disdain of this icy bitch of a mother-in-law had him banging away at her tight pussy with all the effort and gusto he could muster up, intent on teaching her a fucking lesson, she wouldn't be so uppity now the bitch as he held her legs wide whilst ploughing a long deep furrow in her cunt. For almost thirty minutes Jed fucked her, hard fast and determined. Samantha moaned, groaned and flopped around like a rag doll as Jed handed out to her a sound fucking she would never forget.

'Ah, FUCKKKKKKKKKK!' Jeff cussed out, slamming his cock up into her while hissing out "Take that you fuckin frigid bitch!",

Something strange had happened instead of struggling she was responding, her sobbing had soon ceased along with her struggles against him, to be replaced by her mewling moans, groans of delight and pants of pleasure. She had even raised her legs up to wrap them tightly around his ass. As her ass began bucking back up under him, her arching her hips thrust in time, up to meet his hammering thrusts into her, he had released relaxed arms so he could grab her ass with both hands. Jed had also been surprised to feel her arms come up to grab hold of his shoulders while she began kissing his neck on his next lunge up into her tight cunt, then heard her moan:

"Fuck me! Fuck me you fucker, like the bitch I really am!.............make me YOUR bitch! .............give it to me .........give it to me hard!"

Samantha lay there realising that, yes indeed, this is what she really needed .....................one good hard FUCKING!!'

Jed had then told himself the same, as he continued to hammer her with all of his might. Pulling out so just his cockhead remained in her tight gripping cunt, Jed got a good grip under her ass, then slammed himself back into her while chuckling "How's that, BITCH!"

To his amazement, her arms and legs tightened even more around him as she had panted out "YESSSSS! ......That's the way!........yessssssssssss oooh gooodd YESSSSSSS! ........Oh, God, fuck it to me hard .........make me pay for it Jed! make me pay for being such a bitch to you!"

It had been one wild fuck on the marital king-sized bed, for what had initially started off as unwanted attention, had quickly turned into quite an energetic fuck session for Jed and his mother-in-law. That however was the last thing on his mind at that point, as Jed announced loudly;

"I'm gonna cummmm! .......I'm gonna cum in you, BITCH!"

"Do it! Do it! Cum in me, cum in my cunt like the bitch I am!" Samantha Squealed.

"shoot it in me! Make me your bitch from here on in.... now!" she pleaded squeezing her legs around the small of his back. As the whole bed seemed to shake from the frenzied fuck session on it, Jed groaned out "CUMMINGGGGGGG .......cumminggggg in you, BITCH!" He grunted loudly

"Yes .......yesssss! ........That's it cum in me ...........cum in me!" she panted. As he unleashed the first blast, Jeff heard her scream out;

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!......ohhhhhhh Jeeesus God almighty!......it's so hot ........so hot ..................oh, Goddd! .......ahhhhhhh!"

Jed could feel her ass quivering in his hands along with the spasms rocking her body, Jed knew that she was in the throes of a wild orgasm, holding her hips steady he continued to unleash spurt after spurt of his potent cum into her womb.

"Uhhh! .....uhh! ...uhh!" he grunted as he sent spurt after spurt of his hot cum up into the bitch, then laughed saying "I hope that gets you knocked up, BITCH!"

As the two of them lay there in the afterglow of their fucking session, Jed really wanted to give her another good fucking. Realizing that he hadn't begun to go soft but was still semi-erect deep inside her dripping wet cunt he felt his cock start to grow again. Then Jed felt Samantha, respond with her cunt muscles beginning to squeeze back upon his growing cock.

As neither Jed nor his wife Lora, had ever had sex twice in succession, without first recovering with some foreplay, this was new ground for him. Jed hoped it would allow him yet another wild and energetic fucking of his previously, ice cold bitch of a mother-in-law.

As Samantha lay there beneath him she began to respond to his gentle rocking motions. Her soft moans and groans began to be heard;

"Fuck me Jed, fuck me like you fuck my daughter! .....Go on give it to me good and hard!.....I want you to cum in me again!" she groaned.

"fuck me hard and give me a baby!....DO IT! give your bitch of a mother-in-law another good fucking!" she cried louder this time, as his cock became rock hard again inside her.

"Oh, God ......oh, Godddddd!" She began to grunt. "yessss! ...that's what I meant give it to me like the slut I am!" ..........."ahhhh Jeeeesus fuck!" she screamed out, getting her very wish as her cunt began to feel the full effect of her lovers cock's girth.

As Jed began to pump her pussy again, she recalled, the shagging she had just received. It had taken her back in time almost, bringing back memories of her first love. She had never forgotten the fantastic fucking that only he had been able to provide back then and up to the present day, but that was changing, as Jed her son-in-law pummelled her married pussy for all it was worth. having been highly, sexually active during her high school and college years, before meeting up with her now husband, Samantha had, after the birth of her daughter always taken the necessary birth control precautions. That was until recently when, as she and her husband rarely fucked anymore she had gotten him to wear condoms whenever the urge took him to perform. She had never intentionally compared her husband, to her first proper boyfriend. But now, being quickly nailed hard twice in a row, Samantha could only conclude that her first boyfriend, had not only met his match but had been far surpassed in the energetic fucking being given to her. As she lay there experiencing another sound fucking Samantha had to admit to herself that she had just gotten the best fucking ever!

easyballs
easyballs
1,286 Followers