Mother In Law

Story Info
Sex with wife's gorgeous mother.
4.6k words
4
535.7k
68
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers

I am Suresh. I live in Mylapore, Chennai. I love incest sex. I have inclination towards sex with family members as I have seen accidentally initially and then stealthily women of the house changing clothes, bathing, masturbating. When I married I got mother in law who was not careful about her activities. She did many things unknowingly that aroused me sexually. As I had bent of mind for incest sex . I started having fantasies of fucking her. I am going to tell you my experience of how I controlled my mother in law initially by black mailing, terrorizing, humiliating and, thereby, sexually arousing but starving.

I am 27 year old. I am married. My wife is 25 years old. Her name is Lalitha. After my marriage in few moths, I found that my wife Lalitha was not interested in oral sex. She never enjoyed me sucking her cunt. She also never enjoyed sucking my dick. I was unsatisfied as far as oral sex with my wife. As my wife did not satisfy my sex urge, I masturbated regularly fantasizing sex with females around me, in house, neighbours, in office etc. One of the women who used quickly bring me to climax was my mother in law. I used to get sexual satisfaction by fantasizing my mother in law sucking my dick and I sucking her cunt, as next to my wife I have closely watched her movements, her body, clothes, whenever she used to stay with us.

My mother in law is of 43 years age and her name is Chithra, married in early ages. Lalitha was her first child and was born when she was 18 years. Lalitha, being the first child, was pampered and Chithra had no much control over her. I had seen it in early days of marriage. Chithra is sexy lady. Her complexion is fair. She had pointed tits. I had checked up from the label of her bra kept for drying that she wears 38" c cup bra. The way she used to wear her clothes used to excite me. She wears very short blouse and sari 2/3" below her navel. Therefore, whenever her sari pallu is not properly in place, big portion of her body from bottom of tits to navel used to get exposed. This used to excite me fanaticizing about her tits, navel, and cunt.

Her sari pallu often used to get displaced exposing her body while doing many routine activities. It may be while playing with my kid, giving me tea/snacks/meals when Lalitha was not around, household activities, watching TV, lying down reading. Many times while lying down and sleeping /reading, position of legs used to be such that through the gap of her sari, I could get glimpse of her cunt. She never wears panty. I never found panty in clothes kept for washing/drying. As her body used to excite me, I used to watch her stealthily changing clothes, bathing, peeing etc. through shutters, keyholes, door gaps etc. She has dark bush and thick one. Probably she is not shaving her pussy. Her nipples were pointed and were dark brown. Whenever she was nearby my cock used to harden. I mentally used to undress her and rape her. I had fucked her in my imagination many times.

I was sure that directly approaching her for sex would have spoiled our relations and would have never been able to fuck her. I was not getting opportunity to bring my dream in to reality. The only way I could have used her is to catch her doing something, which she would not have like others to know and blackmail, terrorize, humiliate her. In the process starve her for actual sex and make her hungry for sex.

One day I got opportunity to seduce her. My wife was to go for a weeklong residential training from her office to Hyderabad. My mother in law stayed with us to take care of my kid 2 year old, Babu. I become very horny with idea that my wife is away and mother in law in house alone. I decided to anyhow fuck her in that week when my wife was away. I asked maid to take leave for one week before mother in law came in so that I could see her doing many activities which will give me chance to see her body.

When my wife went away, first thing I did after dropping her to Airport was to shag in bathroom imagining fucking Chithra. As told you every day seeing her front not properly covered, I started getting ideas. I felt like putting finger in her navel, caressing her tits, sucking her cunt. I could see her pointed nipples through her thin cloth of her blouse and bra. Her cleavage between her tits was inviting me to fuck her in her tits. As Lalitha was not there, I could easily watch her without danger of any body seeing me looking at mother all the time.

One day in that week I decided to bunk office on the excuse of not well . I think it was Tuesday, just 2 days after my wife went to Hyderabad. I informed office. I was lying in my bed mentally watching nude Chithra. It was around 10 am. Chithra came to my room and told me she was bathing Babu and that I should keep watch on doorbell as she was expecting some one to come. I was highly excited by imagining how she will look when she gets wet while bathing Babu. This idea blew my mind. I was carefully watching her movements. When she came out of bathroom, I peeped through the door gap. As expected her pallu was not properly in place. Sari was taken up and inserted at waist level. I felt that if she had taken up sari little more her cunt would have been exposed . Her blouse was wet. I could easily see her nipples through wet blouse. Her boobs were trying to come out of blouse. As she bent forward to dry up Babu's head, I could get glimpse of her ass. As I told you, she does not wear panty. I could however not see her hairy cunt. As Babu got dressed up and she lowered her sari and put pallu in place. She left Babu in my room. She came to my room again after some time and said she was going for bath and once again asked me to keep watch on door. What excited me was that she was carrying in her arms her clothes, sari, petticoat, blouse etc. She had in her hand bra probably trying to do something with the hook. I was highly aroused. As Babu was with me I did not dare to watch while she was bathing. In fact Babu was too small to understand all this but I could not dare. My thoughts of blackmailing her and terrorizing her to make her do what I wanted were becoming stronger and stronger.

After lot of thinking I made a plan. I hired one blue movie and Tamil movie cassettes. Our TV & VCR are in our bedroom. Next day I left both the cassettes on my TV while going to office . I told Chithra that I would be back late because of work. Chithra likes movies. I was therefore, sure that she will try to watch all cassettes.

I could not concentrate in my office on my work. I was thinking in my mind about how would I blackmail Chithra. I came home around 2 p. m. As Chithra was alone I expected her to watch, as there was nothing else to do. I opened out side door without making noise and walked to bedroom. Door was just closed not locked . I could see Chithra watching blue movie. She had taken up her sari and playing with her cunt. She had taken out both tits from her blouse. The scene on TV was one woman sucking Lund of man while man was plying with her nipples. In the excitement, I pushed the door accidentally. The door opened making sound. Chithra was shocked, as she had not expected me to return home so early. She switched off TV using remote and sprang up from bed. She lowered her sari. She hurriedly put her tits in the blouse and adjusted her sari pallu. She quickly went out of room with shame without looking at me. I was very happy. My purpose was served.

She came again after 15 minutes. She was carrying tea for me. She gave it to me and without looking at me said "I am sorry. Do not tell Lalitha about this. She will kill me. " I was waiting for this golden opportunity. I pretended to be very annoyed on what I have seen and said "You have done something, you should not have done in son in law's house and especially when your daughter is away. I will tell Lalitha about it. " Chithra started crying . She requested me "Please do not tell Lalitha . I will not have face as mother. Lalitha will look down on me. " I seized the opportunity and told her. " Mother, I will not tell Lalitha, if you do what I want. " Chithra because of great stress and anxiety about what I will do did not bother to find out what I want, probably she believed in me. She said, " I will do whatever you want but do not tell Lalitha. " I made her say this 3 times. Then I told her " I will keep this secret if you do as I want. She agreed. I said, " Hence forth you will wear a black bra whenever you come to our house. (I get highly aroused by black bra. } You will become my whore and give sex pleasure not only to me but also to any one I ask you to give. " She agreed to do so but requested me not make her do sex with others. I insisted on it. She ultimately said, " I will have sex with other than you only if you are there. " I agreed to it. I gave her Rest. 200 /- from pocket and told her to go and get black bra of her size. " Show me new bra before you wear. I want you to serve me dinner today after Babu sleeps wearing only black bra nothing else. "

As planned I wanted to terrorise her at the same time arouse her and make horny to such extent that she offers me her body of her own. " Chithra I want now you to show me your body. Take out your sari. " She did. "Now take out your petticoat. She hesitated. I reminded her she has agreed to do what I want or else. She untied chord and lowered her petticoat. Black bush was visible. I asked her to come close. I wanted to move my hand over her mound but controlled. " I do not like hair on pussy. " I took out my lighter and put it on and took near to her mound. " I will burn these hair. " I said. She was afraid. Covering her pussy with her both palms she said, " I will shave and clean it. "

"Tonight when you serve me dinner I want your pussy clean shaven. Use my shaving kit in bathroom. Understood?" She nodded. " I want you to open your pussy lips by fingers and show me hole through which Lalitha came out. " She opened her lower lips standing only. " I can not see your cunt hole. Lie down. Spread your legs and then open your pussy. " She hesitated. I put on my lighter. She immediately slept down and did what I wanted. " Good. How many dicks have entered your cunt so far?" My husband's only. "

" Why are you wearing bra? I want to see your tits. " She was now completely nude. " Now hold you tits in your hands and request me to suck. " Please suck my tits, " she requested. " Pinch your nipples in fingers and pull them. Still more. Still more. " I could see pain on her face. " Now release. " Pinched nipples excited me. I wanted to suck but I controlled. " I want you to kneel like dog with your ass facing me. " She did it. " Now request me to put my dick in your ass hole. She said " Please put your dick in my asshole. I sharply commented, " You are my whore I will decide what to do with you. Sleep on floor in front of me with legs spread. Open your cunt with fingers and request me to suck your clit. She obeyed and said " Please suck my clit" she said. " Your pussy is full of hair . I do not like cunt with hair. I will think of fucking you, when you shave your mound. "

" Now walk down to the door and come back, I want to see your tits and ass moving. " The movement of tits and ass made me leak. I made her make 4/5 trips. "Now walk down to your room nude and wear other clothes. I want to fuck you in all your holes to night. Do you remember what I have asked you"? I asked her to repeat. She repeated, " I will wear black bra and serve you dinner after Babu sleeps. I will shave my pussy clean. " I smiled and said, "That's like a good whore. " After she went I masturbated and ejaculated my cum in her bra which I made her left in my room. "

I wanted to fight my conscious that was biting me that I am doing something wrong. Late afternoon I went out to bar and had 2 pegs of rum. I did not want to drink so much that I would become out control. Pegs of rum had done their job. I once again felt like humiliating Chithra more.

When I went to bathroom I found Chithra had used my shaving kit. But she had not cleaned it properly. I could find some thick pussy hair on it. The strainer of basin had bunch of hair. I decided to exploit this. I did not see her purposely till dinnertime. At around 9 p. m. she came to my room show me black bra that she had bought. Seeing black bra I was excited . I asked her to lie down on floor with sari up. "

"Spread your legs and open your cunt by your finger" I took out my dick which was already erect and started masturbating in her presence. Chithra was for the first time seeing my dick, her son in law's dick. I could see from her face that she wanted to have my dick but she was probably not sure how I would react. She remained on floor with cunt lips spread opened by fingers. When I came to climax I ejaculated heavy load of cum in both the cups of bra. " I want you to wear this bra with my cum in it " It will be uncomfortable with sticky load in it " she said. " Do not forget you have agreed to what I want. You are my whore " I ordered her to take out her clothes completely and wear black bra in my presence. I shouted in such a way she started undressing. When completely nude, she started wearing black bra. She stood before me and said " You are humiliated me from morning. You have masturbated in my presence and aroused me. Please fuck me. My cunt is flowing with juice. Nipples have become hard and long, waiting to be sucked. Suresh, do not make me wait any more. I am your whore use me the way you want, but I want your dick in my cunt now. "

I was seeing that my attempt to make her horny is working out. I still wanted her to beg me for fucking. I shouted at her for not cleaning shaving set and basin. " Who will clean scrap from your cunt? Do you expect me to do? I made her clean them. I could see she was badly humiliated. " You are my whore. I will decide when to fuck you. If you are horny you can masturbate. I have no objection. Now serve me diner. " It was great scene Chithra was leading me to dining room with only black bra. I was watching movement of her ass from behind. " Chithra has any one so far fucked you in your asshole? She looked surprised and said "No. "

"I must give you that pleasure "

As she was serving me I watched her body closely. I did not touch her. I had different plans. After dinner was over, she cleared the table. I was watching from sofa. As she was moving her boobs were moving. I ordered her to now take out bra. The boobs now were moving freely. I enjoyed that very much. I took out my dick and started masturbating. When she saw that, she came to me. I was highly excited seeing so close completely nude and had strong desire to fuck her but I controlled. She requested me " Do not waste your cum. I want it in my cunt, mouth everywhere. I have done so much for you from the morning. Now I cannot bear any more. Fuck me hard. " I curtly responded, "You are my whore. You cannot decide what to do with your cunt. Let me shag. I will decide tomorrow what to do with your cunt. " When I came to climax I asked her to give her black bra that I had ordered her to take out and once again ejected my cum in both the cups. "Remember tomorrow morning when you come to give me tea you will come only in this same bra only. Now wear this bra it front of me. "It was obvious that she was not happy but did it without saying any thing.

I was sure, what I was doing, will make her hungry for sex so much that she will become my sex slave. I shagged in my underwear and then slept nude with door closed. But internally her cunt aroused me. On one side felt like fucking her immediately while on the other side I wanted to deprive her sex to make her more sex hungry.

Next day morning 6 am some body knocked on my door. I opened door and saw Chithra with teacup wearing only black bra. I was completely nude. I squeezed her breast to see whether she was wearing the same bra. Yes it was same bra, as the cum in the cup in which I had ejaculated had become died and hard like starch. She gave me teacup. She found my underwear . It was wet with my cum. She felt it and smelt it. I could see excitement on her face. As soon as I finished drinking tea she embraced me with deep kiss . She was crying. " Do not torture me any more. I am dying suck your dick and you are wasting your cum in underwear. I have not slept whole night. I was masturbating imagining sucking your dick and swallowing your cum. I will do any thing you want. Please fuck me. Suresh, my cunt is flowing for your dick. I want your dick in my cunt. " She took out her tits from bra and pushed hardened nipple in my mouth. " Suresh, You have humiliated me enough. Now I cannot bear any more. Fuck me bastard. "

I realized that Chithra is now in my full control. I made her repeat 3 times that she is my whore and will do whatever I want. "My cunt is thirsty and burning for your dick. Come on Suresh, fuck me hard. Tear my cunt hole. I am very thirsty for your dick. " I embraced her tightly and started feeling her body all over. I told her "whatever I have done is only to get your cunt for fucking. You would not have otherwise allowed me to touch. " She exclaimed, " You are real mother fucker. Now fuck me till my cunt tears. Suck my tits till they start aching. "

I now decided enough is enough. I was also horny seeing her nude and begging for fuck. I sat on bed and made Chithra kneel in front of me. I held my dick and offered her " Now suck my dick to your satisfaction. " I held her hair by one hand and dick by the other and pushed her face on my dick. Chithra first licked my dick from outside. Then she started swallowing my Lund. I also pushed my hip forward to fill her mouth. She stated moving her head so that dick went in and out of her mouth, " I want to hear sucking sound. Loudly. More loudly. " As the sound used to go down, I used to pull her hair and shout " You whore I want to hear sucking sound. " After 5 minutes I started getting to climax. " Come on. Fast I am coming you whore. " As I came to climax I suddenly took out my dick from her mouth . She was surprised. I directed my cum spurting on her breast. I exploded 2/3 times. Her tits had my cum scattered on them. I was charged with that scene. I forcibly made her lie on her back and started massaging her breasts with my cum. It was a great fun. I squeezed, caressed, and kneaded her breasts. I pinched very hard nipples. She moaned. I made her lick my hand covered with cum.

Chithra was annoyed . She was not satisfied. She pulled me on her body and started pleading to insert my dick in her cunt. I started moving hand on her cunt. I sat between her legs and opened her legs. Her cunt was leaking profusely . I inserted my one finger in her cunt. I felt it was not as tight as Lalitha's. " Why is your cunt so big? She replied, " I had 7 children and hence my cunt is loose. " I slowly started putting my other fingers, second, third. I found that her cunt was widening to accommodate my fingers. I gradually put all my fingers. Now I could fill resistance from her cunt. I had funny idea of putting my fist inside. When I told her. Chithra started requesting not to do, as it will hurt. I started pushing my fist inside. I felt that if I could give more jerks it would go in. I started increasing stokes and within 5/6 stokes Chithra screamed. I found that my fist was completely inside her cunt. Chithra started moaning. I started doing fist fucking. Chithra was not enjoying because of pain but I was fully charged. I continued fisting her till she begged me to stop. As soon as took out fist she begged me to put my dick. I was also excited. I had never put dick inside her. As her cunt hole was big there was no problem. I started fucking her. " Suresh, tear my cunt. I am very thirsty for your dick. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. " I pumped her many times before coming to climax. I released heavy load of cum in her cunt. I remained on her for some time. She kissed me and whispered in my ear that she wants more. She wanted more of my dick. I promised to fuck her every day and went for bathroom. When returned from bathroom Chithra was still lying on floor and masturbating with fingers. When she reached climax, I lifted her to bed. I wanted to thoroughly enjoy oral sex for which I had tortured Chithra. I embraced her in 69 positions . Her cunt was flowing with juice. It was giving some special smell. I ate all parts of her cunt. I nibbled her clit by teeth. Chithra was moaning and moaning, which aroused me more. She sucked my balls. She played with foreskin of my dick, tickled the tip of dick by tongue. It was great feeling. For 15 minutes, we sucked each others juice without saying any thing. I was controlling my climax as I wanted Chithra to suck more of me and wanted to suck more of her cunt. Ultimately I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed all my cum and continued to suck my now limp dick. We had to interrupt sucking as we heard crying of Babu. He had woken up. Chithra wanted to get up. I pressed her down. I wanted more of her. I had not yet used her ass hole. But Chithra was uncomfortable. She did not want Babu to see us in this position. She promised me to put him to sleep and come back to suck me. We got up reluctantly. As she was leaving, I squeezed her tits. Chithra said, " What is the hurry? We have another 3-4 days before Lalitha returns. You have lot of time to use me the way you want. You can call your friends, as you wanted to fuck me. I want more of dicks. "

liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers
12