Mother-in-Law Discipline Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are away at play dates with friends for the next 3 hours. And I have something special for you in the bedroom."

Mary examined his bruised and welted behind, and kissed his ass cheeks gently. "My brave boy, thank you for submitting to this. I just don't know what I'd do if she were out of our lives over this." Then with a puzzling little twinkle in her eye she said, "So I'm guessing you won't be contradicting mother again?"

"Well certainly not intentionally," he said, a little confused by her remark and expression. But he couldn't dwell on it because of Mary's sexual advances.

Despite the constant ache and occasional sharp sting in his backside he was surprisingly ready for sex, feeling harder than usual. She started kissing his belly and moved right down to his cock. Mary was a pretty sexually adventurous woman, but she was not that excited about blow jobs, and rarely did it, and then only to ramp up his excitement. Today she did it all the way to completion and swallowed his load, which must have been twice its usual size. For a moment the crazy thought flashed through his head that it might be worth an occasional whipping if this was the payoff.

She used that same oral technique to get him hard again. He touched her side with a gentle pressure and she swung around over him in a 69 position. He inhaled her scent deeply and began to lick her gently. The sweet sight, scent and taste aroused him even more. And also reminded him of his appreciation with Momma Ann. But the recollection was only a fleeting distraction, so great was his love of pussy. Mary had several orgasms from this attention, but he was able to hold off because of his earlier cum.

Moving onto her back she raised her legs to invite him in. He obliged and with each long deep, thrust he could feel each rib of her vagina stroke his cock head's helmet. It was as if all of his nerves were acutely sensitive to the slightest sensation. And yet as exciting as the stimulation was, he could feel his stamina holding out just fine. This inspired him to try something they only occasionally did. With a finger he gently probed her anus. She smiled and nodded without a word. Even though he was wet from her vaginal lubrication he took no chance and poured some bottled lube on his cock. With the head right at her opening he began a slow pressure, but Mary surprised him by grabbing his ass and pulling him in her. In one smooth motion he was past her tight anal ring and balls deep in her ass. She gasped, as did he before beginning a slow and deep penetration and withdrawal. The tightness of her sphincter always increased the stimulation on his cock to a point that he could not hold out long once he entered her ass. But today he was handling the extraordinary stimulation well.

His whipped ass began to throb in time with each inward thrust, almost as if the cane was again striking his backside, encouraging him forward and deeper. At long last he could hold out no longer and shot a load in her bowels, while she convulsed in another orgasm.

She calmed down and noticed that he was still half hard.

"So it looks like he can still go for some more," Mary commented with a thrill in her voice.

No one was more amazed than David, but he was not about to miss another opportunity for sex. Who knew when he would be able to go this long again?

They rotated through every position they had ever used. When they were finally done his cock was almost as raw as his ass and his balls ached from shooting dry loads.

He couldn't help but imagine that despite his best efforts there would probably be repeats of this day. And he couldn't tell how he felt about that.

12