Mother-in-Law Discipline Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
206 Followers

Another woman entered and he could see a big clitoris peeking out of sparse blond pubic bush. She had obviously been getting ready for her encounter, and was ready to go without any warmup. Her labia and clit were already slick and that allowed for some unplanned excitement as he "bobbed for apples" trying to trap them with his lips. When he finally got his lips and tongue on her big knob she started a constant stream of "Oh God, Oh yes". The size of her clit gave David an idea, and he suckled it the way he always liked to get a blow job. This technique increased the intensity of her verbal exclamations. At last there was an almost guttural scream while she bucked around so violently that he thought one of them might get injured.

A darker skinned black was next. Like his earlier visitor her aroma exuded pure lust. Her pleasure pearl was hidden under a hood, but the most notable feature was the full, thick labia. They were spread like some sort of flower, glistening with invitation. Then it hit him, those thick powerful looking lips reminded him of a Venus Fly Trap. The thought of how they might close in around a penis and hold it in her till SHE was satisfied sent a new shock of pain through his cock as it tried to get even harder and larger in its confined space. Naturally he spent most of his efforts on those labia, and manipulated her hidden clit through the folds of soft tissue. In a move that almost made him think she read his mind, she placed his caged cock in her pussy. He could feel nothing, but the visual of those pussy lips closing around his cock cage and her excited reaction brought him about as close to cumming as he could while still caged. When she calmed down from her climax she smiled and said, "I don't suppose that broke the rules since you couldn't feel anything," then left.

A seemingly endless stream of pussies followed: long hair, hair down onto the thighs, sparse hair, gray, blond, prominent lips, and those hidden in the fur and the folds.

It was an amazing exploration, gently warming them with a little play outside, then opening them up, exposing the sensitive tissues underneath. The hairiest apologized for being so bushy when he pulled a loose hair from his teeth, but he was quick to tell her it was fine. David loved thick bushes, "a pussy should look like a pussy, not a wee-wee" he always said. She ground her sex into his face as she approached her orgasm. After she recovered her breath she exclaimed, "No man has ever made me cum like that!" She didn't elaborate on that remark, and he didn't ask, but took it as a compliment.

He pleasured them all, while his own lust mounted from the constant exposure to the pheromones and their sexual exclamations of satisfaction. Just when he thought his jaw would lock, he was given a little break and told to lie back on the bed. His recent "client", a large woman with thick, straight pubic hair, used her bush to tickle his balls and giggled every time his cock tried to swell in its tube. She especially liked to tickle the parts of his cock that bulged out the vent holes. Jaw rested and balls even more achingly full, he resumed his duties with renewed fervor. He found himself appreciating the older women, and speculating that Mary might one day be just as hot even when she was older. It was a comforting thought that he already had proof positive that he would still be excited by and interested in her when she too was older.

He hoped Mary's beautiful thick bush would stay full, like some of the women, but he couldn't deny that even those whose hair had gotten thin or even been trimmed short still had an enormous appeal to him. The more he indulged in the sexual smorgasbord the more he realized that he also got turned on by the woman's reaction to his efforts.

The moans and squeals that let him know he was touching the right places in the right ways; the bucking and grinding of her hips, pushing her sex into his face were all signs that she loved what he was making her feel. He made it a game of trying to guess what each woman's orgasm would be like. There really was very little that was better.

When he had serviced all of the women, Miss Ann told him to go wash his face and get dressed. He left the house by the side door, and headed home, still incredibly sexually aroused. He sure hoped that Mary was ready to keep her promise about a wild extended love making session. He could tell that he would need a couple of orgasms just to take the edge off his excitement for the main event.

While David was still on his way home the phone rang at his house. Mary answered, it was her mother. "He did great! You're in," was all Ann said. Mary thanked her, hung up and rushed to start the soft music and dim the lights. The bed was already turned down, and she was in her sexiest lingerie, though she didn't expect to keep it on for very long.

David was pleased with the sight that greeted him at the door. "Mother already called and said you did great!" "Yes, I guess I did," he answered slightly proud of his acceptance and service to all of the women. Mary smiled and led him back to the bedroom and began undressing him.

Her approach was much more slow and seductive than when he had returned from his first punishment with Mary's mother, but since it seemed to be headed in the same direction he didn't give it that much thought.

"Are you sure you still have some left for me?" she asked coyly as she hefted his balls under his chastity device.

"Take this off and I'll show you how much," he said with a laugh to cover his urgency.

"In a moment, right now I'd like to talk about your experience," she said, tickling the place behind his balls that always got him so excited. She could see his cock straining to burst out of the plastic tube it was in. "Satisfy my curiosity and then I'll take it off."

Enjoying what she was doing and not wanting to postpone the device's removal, David answered, "Well, it was pretty much as advertised. There were about two dozen ladies your mom's age or older and one by one they came to me for oral pleasure. Based on their reactions and your mom's I think I did pretty good."

"And what did you learn from this experience?"

"I suppose that I don't have to worry whether or not I'll still be turned on by you when we're older. I know it's odd, but I was and still am horny from the whole thing." Mary smiled.

"That's comforting to know. But what does that tell you about yourself?" she persisted.

Realizing that she wouldn't be satisfied with a short simple answer, David pondered the whole afternoon carefully. The gentle tickling motions under his scrotum seemed almost to hypnotize him. "That there is beauty in every woman, regardless of her age or physical appearance. That I truly love pleasing a woman, making her orgasm; that it not only arouses me, it's almost as satisfying as an orgasm for me."

"That's very deep and profound, David," Mary said, and almost overcome with emotion added, "That confirms everything I've always thought about you." Then adopting a more playful and seductive demeanor, "Here, let's get this off you," as she unlocked the CB. His member sprang to attention immediately. "I see someone is happy to be out."

In the rush of excitement all David could say was an emphatic, "Yes!" They moved quickly to passionate kissing, exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. Soon David was getting ready to provide Mary with some of the oral service he'd been practicing all afternoon.

"Let's save that for a little later," she said coyly and lay back with her legs spread wide. It was easy to see that she was so wet it was almost as if he had already cum in her. Denied an orgasm for two weeks and penetration for a week he was more than ready to enter her. Her wetness allowed him to enter balls deep on the first thrust. To his surprise, but not Mary's, he was struggling to hold back his orgasm after only a few thrusts. Smiling inwardly, Mary increased her action in response and clinched the muscles in her pussy to their tightest. "Oh No! Oh God!" was all David could say in a surprised little voice as his cock pumped huge spurt after spurt deep in her. When his breathing returned to normal he withdrew, his prick still half hard, slick with their juices.

"I'm sorry that was so quick, but believe me, I've got plenty of desire left. Just a little bit of play and I'll be ready to go full strength." As he had suspected the first orgasm barely took the edge off his lust. That's when Mary dropped the first surprise.

"It's OK, honey. Now would be a good time for you to eat me."

"Now?" he asked, a little puzzled while his gaze moved back and forth between her eyes and her love hole, which was just beginning to ooze his creamy white sperm.

"Yes, dear, now. Show me those special skills of yours. Show me how much more willing you are, now with me, than this afternoon with the others."

Her implication clearly told him what he had to do if he didn't want to upset her and end his chance for further sexual relief, and his unsatisfied lust made it possible to push past his natural reluctance. Without further discussion he bent to his task. Mary's excitement from his attentions aroused him and in turn made his performance better. He couldn't believe there was so much of it, it just kept coming and coming. When it seemed there was no more left she crested and her contractions pushed out even more. While she sank back on the bed, exhausted from her climax, he noticed that he was fully hard again.

"That was the first time you've ever eaten cum from a pussy, right?"

"Oh yes, that was indeed a first!"

She laughed, and squeezed his penis. "I promise it won't be your last creampie, either. That was wonderful, dear. I liked that a lot. How was it for you?"

"Actually not so bad as I thought it would be," he answered trying to leave himself some wiggle room.

"Must have been better than 'not so bad', I feel how hard you are." Her eyes twinkled.

"Well, OK you're right. It did get me hotter."

Then she took a slightly more serious tone. "You know I've been thinking about your remarks earlier."

"Yes?" He wondered just when during the last half hour or so she had been thinking about that, but the tone in her voice said he should listen more closely and wonder less.

"I really love that you did what you did this afternoon for Mother, and for me; and I think your reverence for women is not only admirable, but downright amazing. I can see how that would make you very attractive to other women, and I wonder that your submissiveness to women makes you very vulnerable to some sort of unfaithfulness?"

There was a slight sense that it was a question, though another tone in her voice almost sounded like she was stating an established fact. "Oh Mary, darling, you know I'd never cheat on you."

"I know you don't want to, that you'd never plan to. But can you honestly tell me, from your heart of hearts, that in the heat of the moment, if one of those women had asked you to fuck her you wouldn't have done it? If you hadn't been locked up?" David flashed back to the black woman with the Venus Fly Trap labia. Before he could come up with a convincing answer, Mary continued. "I just want to know that in all things sexual you do them only with me, unless at my request; and that anything you would do for someone else, you would do for me."

He still couldn't see where this was going, but he was nervous about how she might view some of the afternoon's activities. Trying to take a proactive position to get to the resolution he just blurted out, "What can I do to ease your mind? What do you want me to do?"

"It probably isn't even fair of me to ask this," she said with hesitation in her voice.

"Please, Mary, whatever it is it will be OK. You know I'm devoted to you. Tell me what you want." He was almost pleading for her answer. She continued stroking his cock, then looked up to his eyes.

"I want you to ask permission before you cum. If I say 'no' you have to stop whatever you're doing that might take you over the edge. OK?"

"Sure, absolutely! I really feel bad about before, I'll let you know in the future, by asking. Is that it?" He was relieved.

"That's great, honey. But there's more." After a moment of awkward silence, she continued. "I don't want you to cum at all, without my permission. Do you understand what I mean?"

"You mean even when I'm alone? When you're not around or available?"

"Yes, dear. I mean no masturbation, at all, ever. Unless I tell you to." She let that sink in for a moment. David was stunned. He wasn't a big masturbator, but something in her use of the word 'ever' made him stop short. He was still feeling bad about the premature ejaculation, and some of the things he did, and would have done, at Miss Ann's.

"Why?" was all he could ask.

"Because I want complete control over your sex life." She paused then spoke rapidly. "The last couple of weeks with the chastity play really opened my eyes to how much I enjoy knowing you are always sexually hungry for me, that I could rev that desire up any time I wanted. And now that I see how deeply committed to women you are, I realize that I have a valuable prize in you that I need to protect. Understand I don't believe for a moment that you would ever intentionally hurt me. But if you can get so aroused after eating so many aged pussies...honestly, what might you be like if some cute young thing wanted you?"

As always, her reasoning was flawless. He had to admit that she had been a lot more teasingly sexual these last few weeks, but he was afraid, and she could see that.

"You mean staying in the CB all the time?"

"Yes, a lot of the time. But we'll still use the honor system some." It was obvious he continued to have doubts. "Hey, I'm still the same 'over sexed' girl who fucked you on our first date. I'm not going to let you go too long without some fun."

"OK, I agree. How does this work? What do I have to do?"

"Oh I'll think of something more formal and official for us to do later. Right now I need a gesture, an act from you that acknowledges my authority over your sexual pleasure."

David was still staring blankly without a clue a few seconds later. Then he saw her nodding toward the CB sitting on the end table. As the realization dawned a low whine came from his throat.

"But I'm still so horny. We were going to have sex all evening." There was a pleading sound to his voice, all the while he was reaching for the device.

"I know, sweety," she said in a tone that sounded like genuine concern and sympathy. "And we will, you just won't be cumming again. Doing what you very much want to do anyway is hardly an acknowledgement of someone else's power over you, now is it?" David could only nod in agreement. For a moment Mary could see both heads nodding slowly as the last of his erection deflated. "You want me to be that special woman you would do anything for, don't you?" More nodding while CB was being installed. "I'll let you finish that lockup while I go to the bathroom to pee."

"You don't have to do that," he said. The tone was flat, resigned, almost mechanical. Part of him couldn't believe he was saying it, after all he wasn't trapped between the powerful thighs of a big woman with the fear of consequences for displeasing her by refusing.

"Yeah, I really do need to pee," Mary laughed in response.

"No, I just meant that you don't need to leave. I did that for one of the women this afternoon, I can ... I should do it for you."

"Very well then," she said with a very pleased look on her face. His cock all locked up tight, he lay back on the bed while she straddled his face and they adjusted their positions carefully. Then he was swallowing the warm, salty liquid domination of his lover, his wife, and now his Mistress.

Chastebob
Chastebob
206 Followers
12