Mother in Law Fun

Story Info
Some repair work for my Mother in-law.
1.7k words
4.26
211k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Casey and I moved away from our families in the city to a small country town a short time after getting married. Both in our mid twenties and enjoying life we loved the move.

Casey is an attractive brunet with a slim athletic body and manages to maintain large natural 34DD breasts. I was a happy man and had a great sex life.

One day over the summer her mother called and was in a bit of a fluster over house repairs she needed done and couldn't afford.

Her mother Anna became a widow at a young age and was only on a small income, so the pressure came on me to help. We live a few hours away so the easiest way around it was for me to travel there and stay a week.

I made out I wasn't impressed about living with my mother in-law but agreed just to keep the peace. Deep down though I really didn't mind as I had always had a thing for her mother Anna.

Anna looked after her self, she was a red head in her late 40's with large heavy motherly looking breasts which I frequently fantasised about ever since I started dating Casey.

I arrived at Anna's on a hot summers day morning and knocked at the door, moments later Anna opened the door to greet me. She was wearing a skirt and lemon coloured t-shirt which was straining to hold back her large breasts.

I think it was the first time I had seen her dressed so casually, and couldn't help my eyes being drawn to her pendulous breasts

She caught my eyes as they glanced downward at her chest, and I felt a bit embarrassed.

I followed her inside and got settled in, then started the repair work trying to think of something other than that lemon t-shirt. Anna called out that lunch was ready around mid day.

I went inside and to my shock and pleasure Anna had changed again was now wearing the same skirt but had changed into a sheer white blouse making it easy to see her straining bra and the faint outline of very large dark nipples.

My mind was wandering straight over to her and ripping open that blouse and burying my face deep in her huge cleavage. I felt my pulse quicken and a surge of blood enter my groin as my thoughts wandered. As the blood flow increased my bulge grew and I quickly took a seat opposite Anna to hide my growing erection. I struggled to eat lunch as I sat opposite her massive chest, the blood pounding in my groin.

She frequently caught my eyes wandering to her chest but didn't seem to mind so I didn't try to hide my interest.

After stretching my lunch break as long as possible I continued on with the repair work.

I was really struggling with what to think, surely I can't be interested in my mother in-law, if Casey ever found out it would be marriage over.

Anna came out and said she was going to get ready and go into town soon for some shopping.

Phew I thought I can think straight.

I was working up a ladder on the side of the house when the bathroom window near me popped open and I heard the shower turn on.

Oh god no I thought as the blood started to flow again, surely not.

My mind began to race I wanted so badly to see her naked body, both heads were pounding with excitement so I decided to move the ladder and see if I could get a view.

Anna came into view in the bathroom and began to undress, removing her skirt and blouse first, I was fully erect on a dam ladder. She removed her bra letting her heavy breasts fall and exposing those large dark nipples. I was so horny I thought I was going to cum right there on the ladder.

I watched as she showered and caressed her amazing body. Her eyes were closed and her hands slid over her body from her nipples to a nicely trimmed pubic area.

One of her hands began working at an incredibly fast pace between her legs while the other tugged gently on her left nipple.

Minutes later she moaned deeply and just as she turned the shower off my mobile phone rang. I fumbled for my phone and hurried down the ladder. Anna must have heard oh god what was she going to think. My son inlaw is a sick pervert.

I pretended to work but couldn't think straight.

Anna came outside and I was expecting her to say something, but she just said she was leaving now and glanced down at my groin. I glanced down myself and could see a massive precum stain on my shorts.

She just raised her eyebrows and said she would be back later and left.

What had I done, would she say anything, a thousand thoughts raced through my mind.

She got back early in the evening just after I had finished working and was about to shower. I was still feeling in a bit of a panic but she just carried on as usual and didn't mention anything.

We had dinner together and I still felt uncomfortable but Anna just kept being Anna and nothing was said.

I felt guilty so I said Anna about this afternoon, she cut me off short and said don't worry about it. So she had seen! I said look I'm really sorry, she cut in again and said to be honest it felt good to know that I am still sexually attractive to guys. I said are you kidding your absolutely amazing any guy would be turned on by you.

She smiled and said well I did see that stain on your shorts.

I could feel my heart race and the blood flow, I walked over to where Anna was sitting and her eyes fixed on my bulging groin. My mind was in a blur but I was so horny, I undid my jeans button as Anna watched inches away her gazed fixed on me. I pulled my fully erect manhood out and she gave no reaction. I droplet of clear precum sat on the tip.

I stepped forward and touched the tip against her lips, brushing the droplet on her top lip. Her hot tongue darted out taking the droplet for her to taste. I needed to cum so bad, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed forward forcing her hungry lips open, she gagged slightly as I hit the back of her throat.

She pulled back, but I needed her hot mouth so I forced it deeper into her hot moist throat. She gagged again but then took me deeper and started trying to take more each time.

Her mouth felt amazing as it slid up and down my shaft, she would stop every few strokes at the top and squeeze my pulsing head against the roof of her mouth with her tongue squeezing out more precum.

I knew I couldn't last after being horny for so long, I could feel the tightness coming. I moaned I'm going to cum and she took me deep in her throat as i filled her hungry mouth. The sound of her gentle swallows were something I had never heard from Casey.

She looked up as I slid from her mouth, a smile across her face. Her eyes almost looked glazed, she needed me.

I dropped to my knees and roughly pulled her blouse open, off came her bra exposing those large dark nipples. Both standing to attention, I latched on like a hungry child and sucked each one.

Anna moaned, I pushed her massive tits together and took both nipples into my mouth. I sucked and teased them as her eyes closed and her head fell back.

Her hips started to lift as I hungrily sucked, I slid my hand up her thigh coming to rest on her soaked thong. I pushed it aside i let me fingers slide up and down her wet pussy. Her clit was at full attention and each time I brushed over it she moaned deeply. She was close so close, I stopped and removed her skirt.

I slid my tongue from Anna's knees straight up her thigh to her clit and sucked it like a hard nipple as my fingers slide easily into her. Her breathing got heavy as my mouth and fingers explored her.

I wanted this women like a man possessed, Anna was so close, my wandering tongue brought her to the edge then stopped. Her hands reached down as she wanted so badly to cum. I held them back each time and kept teasing her clit with the flick of my tongue.

Anna moaned please please.

I got her to stand and put her hands on the table so I could see her glistening pussy. Her heavy boobs swung below like massive weights.

I took my hard cock and slid the head my and down her hotness, she pushed back hard. I held her hips only letting my head slide in. She moaned again, I loved watching my bulging head pop in and out of her, knowing she was craving me deep in her.

It was time so with one deep thrust I gave her my full 8 inches, she buckled at the knees.

This was the hottest wettest pussy I had ever had. With each deep thrust my mind swirled, she was taking my full length with ease.

I felt Anna tremble and shake deeply as she orgasmed, I held myself deep in her until she relaxed.

Anna was exhausted, I said I want to cum on those big tits of yours.

She knelt on the ground and took hold of my straining dick, she licked and sucked on me while stroking my hardness.

She then leant back on the Sofa and pushed her big tits together. I eagerly slide between then pumping fast and deep. A dream had come true.

I couldn't take anymore and sprayed hot cum until I felt totally drained.

I collapsed on the couch exhausted.

That had been the best sex ever and as I looked at Anna with my cum sprayed all over her I knew this was a sight I would see again.