Mother-in-Law Games

Story Info
Wife pretends to be her mother for horny husband.
1.8k words
4.36
192.2k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while my hubby and I have been sharing our sexual fantasies together and recently I decided to write down some of my more horny lurid ones down for the benefit of others. These fantasies mainly involve female members of my family including my mother. My hubby loves it when I tell him all the things I want to do with my Mum and my sister and my 18 year old niece Becky. I then love it when he tells me what he wants to do to them as well, recently this has involved me pretending to be different females, but only for a few minutes when he is fucking me. However last night we had the most amazing sex when for the whole session I pretended to be my 59 year old Mum, Joan.

It started with an idea of his to "borrow" some of my Mum's panties, which he had a while ago, but I only plucked up the courage to actually do yesterday.

I visit Mum quite regularly, mainly because she is lonely and I feel I should as the oldest child but also because she turns me on. I love going at this time of year, when it is warm, because she obviously has less on and I love seeing the shape of her tits in a T-Shirt or thin blouse. Yesterday she had jogging bottoms on, which made a nice change, so I got a great view of her arse too, enough to get my pussy very wet. However all this is another story (Mother and Daughter fantasy). Anyway yesterday I had a goal and the warm weather here in England helped, because we sat in her garden for our normal tea and chat. Whilst drinking the tea I excused myself to go to the bathroom, but made straight for her bedroom. I opened up Mum's underwear drawer and had a rummage, looking for some nice panties. I went near the bottom of the pile, so as not to make it too obvious and plumped on a pair of white silky knickers, which were quite small. I put them in the pocket of my jeans, but couldn't resist having a peak elsewhere to see what else my Mum had in her drawers. This is not the first time I have done this, mainly looking for naughty underwear or sex toys or even hope beyond hope some naughty photos which I know she had taken by my late father as my hubby found 1 a few years back when he was doing what I was today. Unfortunately I didn't find anything out of the ordinary but did find another pair of panties in with her socks and things which are crotch less. A warm tingle ran through my body as I imagined my Mum in this lacy red crotch less knickers and I knew I had to have them, so they joined the white ones in my pocket.

Later that evening my hubby arrived home from work expecting his dinner, but instead I took him straight to bed. I told him that I had managed to get some panties for him and then told him I wanted us to act out a session when I, as my Mum, catch him wanking in my knickers.

Andrew was over the moon and I gave him the white panties and sent him to the bathroom.

He thus sat on the loo and started to rub my Mum's silky panties up and down his hard cock. Then, like in my fantasy with my Mum, I walked into the bathroom.

"Andrew what are you doing?"

"Joan, I'm sorry I couldn't resist it, your panties are so nice, you're so nice and I just needed to play with myself thinking about you," my hubby said.

He stood up, his lovely 7 inch cock pointing straight at me.

"But you are married to my daughter, you are so naughty."

"I know Joan, but I have wanted you for years and since I first met you I have wanked myself off many nights dreaming of you."

(Incidentally it is only recently my hubby has let me into all his fantasies about my Mum including the fact that he has seen a photo of her naked, but on the first day he came to our house when he was 17, my Mum sat in front of him in the garden and he could see up her skirt all afternoon, the memory of those black knickers with little strands of pubic hair sticking out has fuelled many a fantasy for him).

I stared at his cock trying to imagine how my Mum would feel, confronted by her son in law like this. However I could feel my pussy starting to lubricate and knew it would probably be the same for her, so I said "But it is not right," but at the same time reached out for his cock. My hubby moved closer as my hand enveloped the end of his penis, I could feel his pre-cum against the palm of my hand as I started to move it up and down his shaft.

"Oh that's good Joan," he said.

"Do you wank in my panties often?"

"Yes whenever I get the chance, sorry if I've left a few stains in the past," Andrew said.

I was running my hand the full length of his cock now and was feeling so horny pretending to be my Mum wanking him off.

"Do you want Mum to suck you?" I asked

"Please."

I moved round and sat down on the toilet and Andrew positioned himself in front of me and I started to lick his thick knob.

"God Joan that's great," he said.

I could tell he was really enjoying calling me Joan but next when he called me Mum, his cock twitched even more and a good size bead of pre-cum oozed out of him.

"I haven't had any cock for 3 years you know?" I said.

"You can have mine when you want Mum," Andrew replied.

I licked his pre-cum off him tasting his wonderful juice, wondering if my Mum would love to be doing this, deciding she would, I started to nibble and bite Andrew's cock in quite a frenzy of passion.

"Fucking hell Al," he said "Go careful."

I apologised then told him off for calling me Al and told him if my Mum bit him he wouldn't complain.

"Time to take my son in law to bed so he can fuck his dear old Mother in law," were my next words.

So we went into our bedroom, he lay back on the bed and I told him to put the white panties on. I then stripped off in front of him, egging him on with words like "Do you want to see Joany's tits?" and "Are you going to lick Mum's cunt?"

When I pulled off my jeans to revel my Mum's red crotch less panties he was ecstatic.

"Are they really your Mum's?" he whispered.

I nodded with a big smile and said "Come and have a feel of Joany's pussy my darling horny son in law."

Andrew reached out and started to rub my pussy, running the whole of the palm of his hand along my cunt, making me drip with excitement.

"God Joan your wet."

"Just for you darling."

He slipped 2 fingers into me which was amazing but I decided to make it more realistic and let out a little cry. He quickly pulled his fingers out with a real look of concern on his face.

I smiled and said "Be careful darling, I have only done a little bit of masturbating over the past few years I am not used to your big chunky fingers in me."

He got the message and became a lot more gentle and it was fantastic as he very slowly rubbed me and tenderly inserted just 1 finger into my cunt. I was desperate for more, at times I have had my hubby and my vibrator inside me at the same time, but I was getting in old lady Mum mode and thus wanted it more gently to start with.

As he fingered me I rubbed his cock through my Mum's knickers, making the stain on the front grow ever larger as he struggled to contain himself.

"I want to fuck you Joan," he said.

"Lick me first darling."

Andrew then pushed me down on the bed and went straight down to my pussy. It was heaven having his tongue and lips on me but when he started saying "Mum you have got a lovely wet cunt and I could lick it all day," I couldn't hold back. As he licked my clit, the waves of orgasm shot through me and I came in his mouth.

"Oh Andrew darling you've made your Mother in law come you naughty boy."

He continued to lick for a while, but I soon lifted him towards me as I love tasting my own cum from his mouth and often pretend it is from another woman, like my Mum.

"Do you like Mum's cum," he said.

"Oh it is fucking amazing," I said. "Now fuck me you horny bastard."

He got on top of me at first and fucked for a good 5 minutes calling me Joan all the time, then we did it with him behind me and he slapped my arse whilst fucking me telling me I was a horny Mother in law and much better than my daughter. Eventually he pushed me on the bed, got behind me and stuck his lovely big cock up my arse. I couldn't even pretend to be shocked as my Mum, as I love this too much and wave after wave of orgasm ripped through me as he fucked my arse and called me Joan.

He eventually finished off by wanking himself off all over my tits, covering me with his wonderful spunk.

He collapsed on the bed then, but I wasn't finished.

I picked up the phone in the bedroom and dialled my Mum.

When she answered I said "Hi Mum I was just thinking about you and wondered if you are okay." At the same time I started to rub Andrew's cum into my tits. We have often had sex whilst I talk to my Mum on the phone and again it got my hubby very horny very quickly and he was soon sporting a nice hard cock again whilst my Mum told me what my sister Kath had been up to today. The sound of her voice drove him and me wild and I was soon bucking to his lovely cock again wishing as always that she was actually in the room watching.

As said it was an amazing session and after telling you all you about it, I am just about ready to be Mum again, he'll be home soon and I am very wet in expectation of what the night holds.