Mother-in-Law Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife pretends to be Mum again for horny husband.
1.2k words
4.44
99.3k
21
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I wrote about how my hubby and I had sex whilst I pretended to be my Mum, Joan. Since then the randy sod can't get enough and from the response I have had nor can some of you. So here is the details of one of our other nights fun and games for your masturbating pleasure.

Firstly at the weekend I returned Mum's undies, all washed, (although my hubby desperately wanted me to leave them dirty and return them). However it gave me another opportunity for a rummage in Mum's bedroom and this time I came away with a pair of black silky panties plus a completely see through lace nightie, that I found in a suitcase under the bed, (still looking for those naughty photos of her by the way).

Again as per my fantasies about Mum I love being round her and enjoyed eyeing up her fantastic tits and arse.

The next day I promised my hubby that Joan was going to give him a special night. So that evening I went up to the bedroom stripped off and put on my Mum's panties and nightie. I just love wearing her things and knowing that her pussy and arse have been encased in the same panties I am wearing drives me wild.

I lay back on the bed and called Andrew, and he came up stairs.

"Oh Joan you look wonderful," he said.

I told him to wait a bit and sit down. I then grabbed the phone and phoned Mum.

"Hello," she said

"Hi Mum, thought I'd just phone to see how you are and what you have been up to today," I said.

As she started to relate the day's events, I started to gently rub my cunt through her panties as I listened to her voice.

Andrew already had his cock out and was wanking himself off whilst watching me and listening to her.

Everything within me wanted to start having phone sex with her and tell her what I was doing as she talked and I imagined her sitting by the phone naked playing with herself as we told each other what we wanted to do with each others bodies. However I managed to keep myself in check and just masturbate in front of my husband whilst talking to her.

When we said goodbye I turned to him.

"Does my horny son in law like watching his Mother in law play with herself?"

Andrew nodded.

"Go over to that drawer darling and you will find something nice for your Joany to play with."

Andrew went to the drawer indicated and pulled out my 2 vibrators, one is black and huge (9 inches with a massive girth), whilst the other is smaller (6 inches).

"Is this what you use?" he asked.

"Well your Mother in law needs some fulfilment you know even at my age so I have just bought them to keep me happy when you are too busy with my daughter."

Andrew handed me my 2 simulated cocks and I start to rub the black one up and down my pussy through the panties I am wearing.

"That's wonderful Joan, do you like black cocks?"

"I like any cock darling yours especially, but I am saving that."

Andrew watched as I masturbated, slowly easing the tip of the black vibrator into my cunt.

His cock glistened with pre-cum as he slowly played with himself.

I pushed my black cock into me and started to kiss and suck the white one.

In between I constantly asked him if he enjoyed watching his Mother in law masturbate, to keep him in the right mode.

"Yes Joan I love it," he kept saying.

I let him watch for a while as I eased my black vibro into me and kissed the white one. All the time I am doing this he is whispering "Joan that is wonderful" and I am pretending that I am doing it for her too, which makes me even more wetter.

I then said "Will you do anything for your horny Joany?"

"Yes"

I beckoned him over and we started to kiss, then I pushed the white vibrator towards his mouth, "Suck this and pretend it is Clive's (Clive is my sister's husband).

Andrew looked a bit shocked but then said "Anything for you Joan." With that my hubby started to lick and suck on my slim vibrator.

"I'd love to have my 2 horny son in laws in bed with me," I said.

Andrew licked Clive's cock from top to bottom and told me/Joan that he would do whatever she asked if Clive was here.

"Clive wants you wank him off all over me," I said and I made him grab his own cock and pretend he was wanking his brother in law off. It took about 4 wanks for him to explode all over me,

"Oh fuck Joan that is great," he shouted.

"Now lick Clive's cum off my nightie darling," I said.

Andrew went down and started to slurp up his own cum and when he came up with his mouth full, we shared it together.

"Now fuck your Mother in law."

Andrew pulled my panties down and laid me on my side.

"This is going to be a treat Joan," he said.

He eased himself into me from the front, gently riding backwards and forwards, then I felt his hand move down onto my arse and with his fingers he slowly opened up my arsehole.

"Do you want Clive to fuck your arse Joan?"

"Oh I've never had 2 men at once,"

I felt the tip of my vibrator against my arsehole and I pushed down onto it, trying not to lose Andrews' cock at the same time. As "Clive" slipped into me, Andrew managed to turn the knob on the end, to let a slow vibration trigger through my body.

"Is it good to have your 2 young son in laws fucking you Joan?"

It was fucking amazing but I couldn't speak, my hubby was forcing himself deep into me by now whilst at the same time keeping a good 2 inches of vibrator up my arse.

I could only take a few minutes of this before I had to cum, as I bucked wildly, my vibrator slipped out of my arse, but Andrew brought it straight up to his mouth and started to suck it.

The sight of my hubby sucking cock and the feel of him inside me sent me into multiple orgasm and my juices flowed out in a flood onto our bed. Andrew continued fucking me screaming out "Joany, Joany" all the time until I felt his cum shoot into me.

I have to say I was totally exhausted after that but that night I wore Mum's nightie in bed all night and had another good session with my horny pretend son in law the next morning.

This Saturday we are going to Kath's (my sister) for a barbeque, if the weather stays dry, and I am hoping to get some of her panties or some of Becky's (my 18 year old niece) so that we can have another lets pretend session afterwards, I'll let you know what happens.