Mother-in-Law is Disciplined Ch. 04

Story Info
Domestic discipline of a neighbor and two daughters
6.4k words
4.29
110.5k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
497 Followers

(This is a total fantasy written by me for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation and other fetish. Please do not read if this bothers you. All characters are 25 year old or older.)

=============

The door buzzer keeps buzzing over and over. The more it buzzed the more curious I became. Who would be so rude?

Clearly someone wants my attention. When I open the door I see my next door neighbor's 28 year old daughter. She is dressed to go somewhere in a blue sundress with two inch white sandal heels and ankle straps. The dress is cotton and loose fitting with thin shoulder straps. The hem ends just above her knee. She has on either beige pantyhose or stockings I could not tell. Her face is perfectly made up with understated makeup and pink lipstick. The pink lipstick matches her nails and toe polish. Her shoulders and arms are tan from sun bathing. She looks sophisticated and grown up.

She is my neighbor's oldest daughter, Cassandra, who now lives at her Mother's house since her divorce. . Her Mother, Emily, manages the St James Academy for Girls store. I visited her this morning when I purchased punishment outfits for my wife and Mother-in-law. She has one other daughter who works with her on Saturday.

Cassie breezed past me into the living room. I watch as she twirled to face me giving me a look at her beautifully toned legs. Clearly she was flirting with me. She did not realize when she twirled, that she gave me a look at her pantyhose covered thighs. As long as I have known her, she thought her beauty allowed her to get away with most things, which is one reason her marriage failed. Her lack of respect and 'I am better than you' attitude caused her the most problems.

In her right hand I notice she held a sealed envelope. I walk over to her slowly and she hands me the envelope saying: "Tom read this note from my Mother. Hurry as I am late for a date with my girlfriends," again no politeness just a sense of entitlement. She needs a lesson in behavior. She reminds me of my wife a few years ago, and my Mother-in-law just yesterday.

Again she complains: "Would you read the note, damn it, I do not have all day. I have to be on the other side of town in 15 minutes and you are holding me up." She is tapping her foot and her arms are crossed across her chest, as if to say 'I can't believe he is taking so long.' Her attitude is that of a spoiled child.

As I was about to respond to her, my 25 year old wife, Karen Anne, and my 48 year old Mother-in-law, Katherine came downstairs. They held hands. My wife is dressed in her punishment outfit consisting of a St. James Academy for Girls uniform; it was a short thigh length girl's skirt, white button down blouse, a blue tie, white ankle socks and Mary Jane shoes. She also had on white full-cut cotton school girl panties pulled up nice and tight, under a pair of plastic panties. If she bent over the skirt is so short it barely covers her undies.

Cassie worn the same outfit during high school, and recognized it immediately. Her mouth dropped to see my wife wearing her original school girl uniform. She is about to say something, when she observed Karen's Mother in her punishment outfit.

Kathy is dressed in a tee shirt which exposed her belly and plastic panties. Under the plastic panties she is double diapered. Her eyes are red from sobbing and the back of her legs had red blotches from the tanning I gave her earlier. Her hair is in pig tails with pink ribbons and she is sucking on a pacifier that is attached to her tee shirt. In one hand she holds her baby bottle and the other a teddy bear. Katherine, my 48 year old, Mother-in-law is mortified by both the outfit and being seen by Cassie.

"Girls greet Cassie. Karen demonstrate for your Mother, " I order quietly but firmly.

"Yes Sir," she said, as she begins her curtsey.

She bent her right leg low and behind her. She lifts her skirt over her hips exposing her plastic panties. "Good afternoon Miss Cassie," Karen is embarrassed having attended high school and college with Cassie.

"Now you Young Lady," I motioned to Katherine.

"Yes Daddy."

She curtsied similar to Karen minus the skirt saying "Good afternoon Miss Cassie," as she took the pacifier out of her mouth and then replaced it quickly.

Cassie starts to smirk and then smiled almost laughing. "You two look ridiculous I would never allow anyone to do that to me. I can't believe what I am seeing. You both look more like children not grown women."

I note her attitude as I took the girls hands and led them to a children's table and chairs. I order both to sit at the child's table. I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and cut it into quarters. I pour milk into my wife's Sippy cup and Kathy's baby bottle and told them to eat their lunch. Their knees were perched high against their chest because of the low child chairs. They both sat eating their lunch wondering what would happen next watching what I would do

"Tom I am in a hurry did you not hear me? This is the second time I told you. In one minute I will leave even if you have not read the note," she said angrily. She stomps her foot and shook her long flowing blonde hair, as she demonstrates her anger and impatience.

I walked towards the recliner and sit taking the note in my hand. She starts to sit, when I stop her with a firm voice. "I will tell you when to sit Young Lady." She is startled by this order but remains standing tapping her foot and folding her arms across her chest.

I proceed to read the note out loud:

Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to read this note. As you have noticed, Cassie is a very rude, disrespectful and incorrigible young lady. I can't do anything with her. It started when I divorced her father and has continued for the past several years. I have tried to discipline her, but nothing seems to work. I saw how respectful and polite your wife and Mother-in- law were this morning at the store and hopped you might try that method with Cassandra. I will be home after work to see if you made any progress. In addition, she seems to have a tummy ache as she has not gone to the bathroom the past 24 hours.

Emily

"That witch, how dare she discuss my behavior or bathroom habits with you. You are not my husband or Father. Wait until I see Emily (apparently she addressed her Mother by her first name) she will get a piece of my mind," she yelled as she turns to leave.

"I am out of here."

I rise from my recliner and step in front blocking her exit. I am six foot tall and tower over her 5:6 height with heels. "Young lady you heard your Mother's note you are going nowhere."

"Out of my way I am late!"

I reach for her wrist and in one quick motion I lift Cassie over my left shoulder in a firemen's carry. Her skirt rides up, as she is jackknifed, revealing her beige pantyhose. She screams, as she attempts to lower her dress, only she makes it worse, as the sun dress rises further up her waist to her shoulder blades enveloping her head. My left hand is securely around her knee hollows preventing her from kicking. I swat her pantyhose covered backside three times making her cry out in pain. The spanks sound like gunshots on her fanny cheeks.

"I am taking you to the woodshed for a sound strapping," I state.

I walk over to Karen, still holding Cassie over my shoulder, and tell her "call Cassie's girlfriend," as she will not meet her. I tell her "clean up after lunch, and you and Kathy will sit on your children's chairs facing the corner until I came back. I want you to sit on your bare bottom and suck your thumb Missy, and Kathy will suck on her pacifier."

'Yes Daddy", they both answer.

Carrying Cassie over my shoulder I head for the backdoor. She protests and tries to kick me. With each kick attempt I land a hard spank on her upturned backside. As we reach the outside she is quiet not wishing to draw attention to her humiliating position, over my shoulder pantyhose on display.

The woodshed is located in the far corner of the backyard. It is a rectangle shaped building that I built several years ago. It is painted the same color as the house and has a door and four windows. On one side of the structure are the wooden logs for the fireplace. The other side contains my workshop with all of my tools and a work bench. In the middle is the area where Miss Cassie is about to be strapped.

Cassie could feel the cool breeze on her pantyhose as I walk towards the woodshed. Every few steps I land a firm swat on her backside making her jump and cry out. I know by the time I reach the woodshed door her bottom cheeks would be bright pink.

I reach the woodshed door and duck my head, so as not to bump Cassie's head on the top of the door. The large room is neat in appearance with windows on all sides. It is carpeted everywhere except at the wood pile. In the middle of the room is the spanking furniture I built several years ago. It consists of a spot for the spankee to kneel and bend over the narrow railing.

I place Cassie on the soft kneeling pads, which spreads her legs. It is adjustable, so I turned the lever a few inches so that her buttocks are spread wide and her rosebud is fully on display. I adjust the railing and make sure she bent well over so her perky rounded backside is at its highest point. Her sundress fell back into place around her hips. Her tummy rests on a comfortable leather seat on which I buckle a Velcro strap around her back to secure her. I push a wooden lever and her head and nose drop at a 45 degree angle so her nose is basically touching a wooden rail along the bottom forcing her to grip it with both hands so she would not fall.

All of this time she continues to protest and sob about what I am doing. She alternated between threatening me and begging me to stop. I ignore both her threats and pleas to stop and continue going about my business. Taking my two hands I grasp the hem of her blue sundress and lift it over hips exposing her pantyhose once again. I can see the slight pink glow of my swats through her clear pantyhose top and white silky lacy panties. I place the dress over her head to cover her face. The most prominent thing in the room is her round perky cheeks high over the spanking bench.

On a hook by the wall is located the spanking strap I use on my wife whenever she is taken to the woodshed. This happens rarely as she dreads the strap. It is supple leather about the length of my forearm. It is kept in excellent condition, as one of her jobs is to maintain its suppleness with leather oil that she rubs into the leather each week. It is also a reminder for her to behave.

I tucked the strap under my arm and proceed to lower Miss Cassie's pantyhose, as all strappings are on the bare buttocks. Cassie screeched from under her dress covered head as she felt the cool air hit her panties. "You can't do this you are not my Father leave my pantyhose alone."

I continue to lower her beige pantyhose until they reach her knee hollows. Taking my palm I land two firm swats on her lacy bikini panties making her jump in place. I notice how tan her legs are from the sun. Her tan line extends to a place high up on her cheeks almost to her bottom crease. Next, I grasp the waistband of her silky undies. The waistband and the material around the edges is all lace and the body of the panty is a white silk covered bikini that is wedged in between her cheeks looking more like a thong. One easy downward pull and her buttocks are bare and her undies are inside out at her knees. Again I land two palm prints on her fanny making her yell once again something about calling the police.

Her bare heart-shaped bottom is now perched nice and high over the railing her head almost rests on the floor covered by her sundress. Her legs are spread so she cannot clinch her cheeks together. I had an excellent view of her shaved vulva lips and her cute pucker hole. To say she is embarrassed, mortified and vulnerable is an understatement of her position. Never in her life had she been dominated in this manner.

Standing to her left side I dangle the strap in my right hand and begin to swish it through the air. I can see Cassie jump at each swish not knowing when the strapping would commence. Finally, I land the strap across both cheeks at the mid-point of her backside. The strap left a bright red welt across both bottom cheeks. It took a second for the sting of the strap to reach Cassie's brain, and then she yelped and cried for several seconds. The strap feels like a thousand bee stings all at once.

I land the second swish just below the first, but this time with more of a snap of my wrists like a tennis player's forearm stroke. I am determined to make sure Cassandra knows I am in charge. I can hear her muffled pleading under her sundress to' please stop I will be good.' Again a cherry red mark stripes across her buttocks. She will be sore for several hours.

A third stripe lands below the others right about the crease of her buttocks causing an even larger cry of pain and pleading. I stop strapping her thinking now might be the time to talk to Cassie.

I lift her dress from around her head and bend in front of her. "Young lady are you getting the message on how to behave," The strap was resting on her backside between her cheeks.

"Yes," she answered.

"I expect you to call me Sir or Daddy, Missy."

"Yes Sir, "she quickly and politely answered.

"The same for your Mother," I instructed. "You will address her as Mommy or Ma'am. Is that understood?" "Yes Sir."

"Okay let's continue your strapping," I say as I cover her head with her sundress and take the strap off of her bottom. My hand reaches back and I land another strap mark on her sit-upon crease causing Cassie to cry out in pain begging me to stop, as if she were a child and not 28. The next several stinging strap stripes land on her upper thighss and then back to her buttocks. Her derriere is fire engine red from the marks of the strap. I hear her crying and blubbering trying to catch her breath from the stinging.

I place the strap on its hook and pick up the groove strap, which will reinforce my displeasure with her attitude and ruddiness. I adjust the lever that spreads her knees and turn it another two clicks. This exposes the space between her legs to the maximum. I can now see the Cassie's anal hole clearly. The anticipation makes it look like it is winking at me.

The groove strap is a stern enforcer. It is a piece of leather, which is about a foot long, very thin and rounded. It is about the width of my index finger. It is used to sting the anus of naughty little girls, who have an attitude. It tends to make them very submissive and obedient.

"This is going to sting your rectum like you have never felt before Missy so be prepared," I inform Cassandra. I lift the groove strap vertically and in one easy motion strike between her stretched crease. The groove strap lands directly on her pucker hole and up between her cheeks. Cassie's reaction is immediate and physical, as she yells at the top of her lungs. Her body tightens from the terrible sting, as she tries to reach her burning anus with her hands.

She continues to scream "No more Daddy. I will behave. Please no more I will obey you." I have seen this reaction from my wife a few times and realize another stinging is not needed. I see she accepts her punishment and my authority.

I help her up from her ignominious position and return the strap to the table. Her sundress fell back in place but her panties and pantyhose remain at her ankles. Her face lands against my chest as she sobs and blubbers wanting to rub her backside and anus. Her makeup is smeared from the crying and she starts to hiccup trying to catch her breath. She dances back and forth, as I take out my handkerchief and she blows her nose, and I wipe her tears.

I find two safety pins located on the spanking bench and turn Cassie around with her back to me. I raise the hem of her sundress and lift it over her hips and bare strap marked backside up to her shoulder blades. Taking the safety pins I pin the hem of the bottom part of the dress to the shoulder blades at the top part of the dress and attach each safety pin. In doing so I expose her bare backside as her pantyhose and undies are at her ankles.

"Okay Young lady back to the house. I want to check if you need an enema."

"But Sir..., "she starts to stammer, but stops when I firmly spank her across both cheeks. This starts her sobbing again and she quickly says "Yes Daddy."

I grasp her by her left ear making her walk next to me, as I speak to her. She is walking with her legs wide apart trying to sooth her rectum almost waddling: "Young lady you will be polite to both my wife and her Mother. You will apologize to both for your rudeness. You will do the same to your Mother when she comes showing total respect. Is that clear Young Lady?"

"Yes Sir," she answers, as she waddles slowly because of the panties at her ankles, and the stinging pain from her rosebud and red striped cheeks. She feels the cool breeze on her bare bum causing goose bumps to form. Cassie walks stiffly still sobbing wishing she could rub her rump, and hopes no neighbors can see her predicament.

"I expect total obedience from you from now on to me. I expect politeness and a better attitude towards your sister and Mother or I will bring you back to the woodshed, and I will use the cane on your fanny. Is that clear Missy?" I punctuated my remarks with two firm swats.

"Yes Daddy no more please I hurt so badly," she begins to cry.

"You do not sound 28 years old Missy," I declare embarrassing her further.

We reach the backdoor and walk into the dining room, where Karen and Katherine are positioned on their small children's chairs side by side each facing the wall. Neither move until I say "You both may stand Cassandra has something to say."

She walks slowly over to each of them and curtsying, as she had seen them do: "Miss Karen and Miss Katherine please accept my apology for being so rude. Your Daddy has taught me that being rude and having an attitude is not a good idea in this house."

Cassie drops her head submissively as her face turns a bright blushing red waiting for an answer. Both girls glance in my direction as I nod and both say to Cassie. "We accept your apology," All three hug each other. My wife is in her schoolgirl uniform, my Mother-in-law was double diapered and in plastic panties and Cassie is standing bare bottomed in her pinned up sundress.

"Okay Karen upstairs with your Mother it is time for her nap and check her diapers. When you come down bring the rectal thermometer, plastic gloves, Vaseline, and the enema bulb syringe. Also fill a large bowl with warm soapy water. I will be waiting," I order.

Karen takes her Mother's hand and walked upstairs. I got the straight-backed chair and sat down. I take Cassandra's wrist placing her over my lap in one motion. Her head on my left side and her buttocks perched high over my lap with her tanned legs, pantyhose and panties to my right side. I want her to understand who is in charge, so I take my time positioning her. I decide to make sure her posterior is nice and high, so reaching between her legs I place my middle finger and index finger into her exposed slit and lift her bottom upward and to my left.

This presents her cheeks perched high on my lap and her nose almost touching the ground. She is now helplessly presented. I wipe my wet fingers from her slit on her backside and say "Up on your toes and turn them towards each other so you don't clinch Missy and relax." I rest my palm on her scarlet cheeks framed by her tan lines.

"Please Sir I feel better no need for an enema, she pleads. I ignore her tapping lightly on her fanny cheeks.

"Now Young lady some questions has your Mother ever spanked you?" I ask.

tom6432
tom6432
497 Followers
12