Mother in Law, More Like Whore

Story Info
Fiona's sorrid past aids me in my quest to turn her in to mine.
4.2k words
4.43
192.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers

Fiona's past surprises yet aids me

On my home from Fiona's work where she'd just met and sucked my cock in my car I was struggling to understand why a married middle aged women with a very high powered respectable position within a big company would be so easily swayed and coerced in to doing this things, that quite frankly was behaviour associated with whores and hookers.

Yes she had been married an awful long time from maybe the age of 21 and she was now 37 so she'd been with Alan for 16yrs and for the last six of them he had neglected her sexually, would this lead her to begin acting in this whorish manner? I didn't know but wanted to find out a little about Fiona so headed to my uncles.

My Uncle Kevin lived over in the next village from us and we still kept in touch occasionally but maybe not as often as we should of, what I was more interested in though was what he knew about Fiona because he'd said before when I got with my girlfriend that he knew her mum from school and around the area.

I walked to his door and knocked, "Hi Uncle Kev, how's it going?" I asked as he let me past in to his hall.

"Yeah all good thanks, what brings you over?" he asked as he opened the fridge and pulled out a couple of beers passing me one as we headed in to the lounge and sitting down.

I was a little unsure how to ask so fabricated a little story "Well it's a bit of a strange question really Kev and not sure whether you'll be able to help or not," I began stopping to swig my beer from the can.

"Try me," Kevin said slouching back swigging his can of beer too.

"Well you know I live with Fiona right and have done a while now," I started.

"Yeah I know," he acknowledged.

"She's been acting really weird lately like sneaking around and coming home late and I just wondered whether she'd be the sort of woman to do the dirty on Alan, you know she's been with him 16 years Kev and the family would be in bits if she was having an affair," there I'd said it and sat back waiting on Kev's response.

"Ha," he laughed which I thought a little strange at first, "I'm surprised yo-yo knickers has managed 16 years of marriage to be honest," he said laughing again and necking more beer.

I was now very intrigued and probed my Uncle Kevin a bit more, "I know you know of her from school so I take it she had a bit of a reputation then?" I asked ever more excited.

My Uncle chucked again then sipped more beer before telling me about Fiona, "You could say that yes I know of about 9 lads that screwed her from between her 17th birthday to her 18th and it was well known around our area that she'd fucked a few older boys from the next town so yeah she had a rep," he said jumping up finishing his beer, "You fancy another?", he asked not waiting for a response before disappearing in to the kitchen returning with a can each.

"Last one," I said, "I'm driving," I added before draining my first can and cracking the second cold beer open. I waited a moment before asking my next question, "Did you fuck her Kev?" I asked smiling at him.

"No I never got round to fucking her fine ass because her mum came back just before I got my dick in her, but what I can say is she knows how to suck on a dick that's for sure," he said laughing to himself again, "Oh and how could I forget the time when she let two lads fuck her in the long skittle ally at the back of the Old White Lion pub, the dirty bitch that was about six months before she married Alan if I remember," he seemed to of finished speaking and drained his beer in four long gulps.

"So you think she could be shagging about behind Alan's back then?" I asked finishing my beer.

Uncle Kevin didn't need to think about the answer, "I'd be surprised if she wasn't," he said.

"Ok nice one Kev and cheers for the beer," I said as he showed me out to the car.

Once in the car I now had a better understanding of why Fiona may have been acting this way and so easily persuaded to do these sexual things even though she was married.

Fiona was a slut, a slut who had married and had had her sexual appetite quelled somewhat by her marriage but what Alan didn't realise whilst he'd spent the last 6 years boozing and abusing his loving wife, her sexual needs and desires were surfacing again. And from the moment she'd laid eyes on my thick naked cock those sexual needs from years ago became too strong to resist and she was now acting how she always had before marriage, except now she had more to lose.

The only thoughts I had racing around my head now were thoughts of unleashing the inner whore waiting to burst from inside Fiona and I planned to carry on trying when I'd arranged to meet her in the layby.

The after work rendezvous:

Fiona finished at 17:00 and with the layby being around four miles from where we lived I knew she'd be there around half past giving time for traffic so I left at 17:15 and drove to the layby near the 24hr garage. The layby itself ran off the side of a long road that was almost two miles long with the garage sitting on the right hand side opposite the layby. The layby was set back maybe 25 meters from the road and completely secluded due to a thick set of trees and bushes between the road and the layby.

When I pulled in I could see almost to the end of the huge layby as this itself was about ¾ of a mile long, only a articulated lorry towards the far end beyond the locked up hot food café was in sight. Perfect I thought and pulled in on the right about half way down and waited for Fiona to arrive.

It was slightly after 17:30 when I saw a car pull in at the far end with its side lights on as the light was beginning to fade slowly, it was Fiona's fiesta and I watched it bump down the potholed road and pull in in front of me stopping a couple of feet from my bonnet. Her side lights went off and she opened her door shutting it behind her at the same time I exited my car and met her at the gap between our bonnets except I'd waited for her to walk between our cars and join me at the front end of my vehicle where I casually leaned on the bonnet.

With my new information from Kevin I was now hell bent on seeing just how much of a whore my mother in law is, was, or would become for me.

"Hi," Fiona said in a quiet voice before looking around the layby we were now standing in.

"Hi," I said not wanting to appear to rude just yet as I pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her and planted my lips on hers and gave her a long passionate kiss.

At the same time my hands dropped behind her and down over her bum until I found the hem of her skirt and hoisted it up over her beautiful arse and lifted it around her waist. She didn't pull away or protest as I pushed her away so she was just in front of me and I could see her stocking's and front of her black knickers.

"Turn around and lean on your car," I instructed and watched as she again looked around before doing as I'd asked, "Now spread your legs a little Fiona," and again I watched her thighs part as she slid her heels across the gravel leaving her legs just over a foot apart.

Now Fiona had a fantastic full arse with gorgeous smooth lightly tanned skin and between her legs I could see outline of her wonderful pussy folds straining against the thin material of her knickers. It was a fantastic sight and my cock was already making my trousers tent. I reached out with my right hand and put my hand between her legs so that the palm of my hand was rubbing against her pussy through the material and my fingertips were pressing between the folds at the top of her slit whilst my thumb was being used to rub between her fleshier folds.

Fiona let out an unmistakable little moan as my thumb probed her flaps, "UMMMM," she gasped.

"What sort of whore lets their daughter's boyfriend rub her pussy in a layby hey!?" It wasn't really a question directed at Fiona so didn't expect or want an answer what she did do was squirm a little but never pulled away, "Because that's what you are isn't it Fiona, a whore?" I asked pushing my thumb harder in to her flaps parting them and forcing her knickers material between them and now feeling her wetness soak through.

"Yesss," Fiona gasped as her folds opened.

"Yes you're a whore?" I asked again removing my hands from between her legs and using both to pull her knickers down and push them towards her knees. The cool night air now wisped over her naked and exposed shaven pussy as the light turned in to dusk and visibility worsened.

"Yes I'm a whore," she said almost abruptly and impatiently.

"Don't you fucking talk to me like that you stupid whore," I said jumping up and smacking her backside really hard once on her right cheek.

"ARRRRRGHHHHH," she screamed, "Sorry," she then said in a quiet voice.

"I won't have my whore answering me back you get that Fiona?" I said.

"Yes I understand," she said.

I then went and turned on my headlights as it was now getting dark and I couldn't really see so I leant in my car and flicked on the headlights illuminating my whore of a mother in law bent over her bonnet exposing her holes. With the new information from Uncle Kevin I wondered whether this was the sort of behaviour my respectable mother in law was more accustomed too.

I joined Fiona back at the front of the cars and fed three of my fingers in to her soaking wet hole with so much ease I barely had to use any force, she moaned deeply and fell further forward on to her bonnet mashing her clothed breasts into the metal. I finger fucked her for a couple of minutes as her moans increased in volume and length and I knew that she was already nearing orgasm.

I stopped and looked up in front of us and Fiona did the same as we heard the crunch of tyres on loose gravel at the same time followed by bright headlights swing around the corner and light up the layby. We watched the vehicle travel down towards us but stop some 30 or 40 meters away on the left where the driver killed the lights. We could both now see that it was another articulated lorry probably looking for a rest spot for the night. I could just make out the shape of a large man behind the wheel but he stayed in his cab and seemed to be rummaging around.

"Let's go back," Fiona whispered looking back over her shoulder.

I contemplated it for a second as I did wonder whether being caught or reported like this would be a good idea and now it was me having an argument with the sensible head talking to me in my mind. The sensible voice couldn't sway me from mission to see just how much of a whore my mother in law was and I told her as much.

"I don't think so Fiona we're not heading anywhere just yet," I said as I removed my three fingers from her dripping hole and smeared her own moisture around her anus. I pushed one and then a second finger in to her bum and made her squeal as I removed both together before jabbing them back inside.

"Arrrrrrggghhhhh shit," she squealed probably a little louder than she wanted and she put her mouth over her wrist to supress the noise of her moans and groans. With my spare hand I undid my fly and managed to hoist my solid dick out in to the cool evening breeze as I prepared to enter Fiona in the outdoors for the first time.

"Reach round and hold your pussy open Fiona," I told her as I removed my two fingers from her now looser anus and positioned myself directly behind her, "Perfect," I said as her slender fingers reached behind and sunk into the skin near her swollen folds and pulled them apart showing me the hole that was going to be getting even more familiar with my dick over the coming weeks and months.

"Now would my whore like some cock?" I asked Fiona as I pushed my hips forward and held her hips so that my helmet just touched her lips and nudged at her open entrance.

"Yes, you know I want your cock, so just give it to me," Fiona said as she tried to look around at me but couldn't as I pushed forward driving my thick shaft all the way inside of her until my pubic bone ground in to her body. "OH SHIT, OH FUCCCCCCK," Fiona screamed throwing her head in the air completely forgetting where she was momentarily before filling her mouth with her wrist again.

"Get your hands back behind you and spread your cheeks you whore," I said as I began thrusting myself inside of her with hard deep thrusts, "Now keep cheeks spread while I use your pussy," I said.

The more I used language in such a degrading way and Fiona didn't answer back it made me think that she probably agreed with the name whore that I was calling her more and more often; and the way I'd just told her that I was using her added to the control I was beginning to feel I had over Fiona, my mother in law as she slipped further in to degrading acts.

I'd only spent about 2 minutes fucking her doggy style when she shot her hips back and I felt her cunt muscles grip my shaft like a vice and her legs shake before giving way a little and her orgasm ripped through her wanton body in the layby. She was now lying with her head resting on her bonnet and her breasts squashed in to the car but her hands were still holding herself open for my invading cock.

It was at this point as her orgasm subsided the layby was filled with more headlights this time from behind us and I waited until the vehicle had stopped until I turned to look and was greeted with the sight of a smaller lorry, maybe a 7.5tonne one parked over my right shoulder at an angle only 20 feet away. I was sure that the driver who I couldn't actually see as I was being slightly dazzled by my own headlights had a good Idea what was going on. It wouldn't be hard to figure what was happing to a women bent over a car with a man behind her.

"Who is it?" Fiona asked sounding a little concerned.

"Don't you worry it's just a lorry way back," I lied as I just carried on fucking in to her for my audience in the lorry that I couldn't actually see myself but the fact that I was probably being watched fucking Fiona turned me on immensely and I had no desire to stop now.

"We best hurry in case were caught," Fiona dumbly suggested.

And I quickly had to put her in her place, "We'll go when I'm finished not when you're ready you dumb whore," I said bringing my right hand down on her bare right cheek making her squeal. At the same time I heard a door open and slam shut somewhere behind me and I knew that the diver of the vehicle was probably now out of his cab, and I took me another few seconds before I looked around.

"Shit," I said now nervous and totally regretting the silly idea I'd come up with.

"What is it?" Fiona asked trying to look around at me obviously panicked by my actions.

I had to take it easy and regain some composure as this was one of my fantasies being watched screwing and now the opportunity was right before me, "Nothing I thought I saw someone but I was wrong, just concentrate on fucking back on my cock like a good whore," I instructed as calm as possible before looking round at the lorry driver standing and watching from the opposite side of the layby with a big grin on his face.

The next thing he did was to put his thumb up and grab at his groin whilst spreading an even bigger grin across his face, now I just wanted to put on a show for this guy and really screw Fiona's brains out; so I turned away from him and concentrated on ploughing in to Fiona as yet another orgasm boiled up in her body.

"Fuck back on my dick and make yourself come Fiona," I said as I leaned back resting my hands on the small of my back whilst pushing my hips and engorged cock forward. With me now in this position it gave Fiona a nice sturdy base to slam back against and she used it to her full advantage as she adjusted her hands so that she was palm down on the bonnet and headlight area giving her more leverage to drive herself back with; each time sending my cock deep in to her cunt and making herself moan unashamedly and with wanton abandonment as she fucked for the pleasure of the orgasm she craved, totally unaware that her shameful performance was being watched by the fortunate lorry driver.

I just leant back on my hands as I listened to my mother in law fuck back on my cock in a filthy frenzy.

"Ohhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, arrrghh yes, yes , yes, come onnnn, oh god here I come, I;m going to fucking come on your big cock, here I cooommme, fuck, fuck,fuccccccccccccck," she lifted herself forward leaving only my helmet between the entrance and then slammed back down hard and held herself there as her cunt gripped me like a boa constrictor, "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh I love your big fat cock," she screamed as her knees buckled under the intensity of her thunderous orgasm and she slid from my cock in a heap between me and our cars.

She was still totally unaware that we had an audience but I was now revelling in it and loved the fact that he saw her have such a great orgasm like a whore on my dick and I wasn't finished with her yet, "Suck me off Fiona I'm not done with you yet," I told her stepping closer to her so that she only had to lift herself a little and angle her head back with an open mouth of which was soon full of my cunt covered cock.

Unable to see the lorry driver still she cleaned my cock like a proper street whore and when I was ready for more I stood her up to face me and her face dropped.

"HOLY SHIT," screamed and tried to back away but with her knickers round her knees she stumble back in to her on car looking horrified at the male figure we could see but not properly identify in the darkness as my headlights dazzled us, "We have to go, how fucking long has he been there!?" she asked reaching for her knickers.

I pushed her back at this point so that she fell back across her own bonnet leaving only her tiptoes on the floor, "He's been there long enough to see you disgrace yourself like a whore and I've not come yet so we aren't going anywhere," I said lifting her legs and pushing her up her bonnet so that I was between her legs.

I took her knickers in my hands and pulled them the rest of the way down her legs and from her completely and chucked them on her bonnet beside her, I then rolled her skirt back up in to a bunch round her hips and threw her legs wide open displaying her swollen battered pussy that was loose from fucking and orgasms. I then undid each of the buttons on her blouse and pulled the front of her bra down unleashing her perfect big tits and large nipples.

"Very nice," a deep voice said from at the side of the car which caught us both by surprise as we hadn't even noticed the lorry driver edge closer. I was well in to my stride and enjoying myself now to stop as my fantasy was in full flow.

I stuck three fingers in her sopping pussy and scooped out plenty of her own juice and proceeded to smear it round her tightest hole, I repeated this again making sure her puckered entrance was slick with lubrication ready for my dick to force its way inside. I edged forward and pulled her down the bonnet a little stopping when my helmet hit her anus.

"Please not my bottom, not here in front of a stranger," Fiona pleaded as she looked up at me.

"Now's as good a time as any and I decide when and how I fuck you Fiona so don't forget that," I told her in no uncertain terms as I carried on my mission to make my mother in law my whore, "Spread your legs and hold them back, make this easier on yourself and open your arse up for me," I again instructed rather than asked and she lifted her legs back and hooked an arm behind each knee and pulled them back as far as possible.

Fiona's arse cheeks spread a little and her tightest hole opened a little more and I pushed my cock head forward and didn't stop until it'd popped past the resistance and was fully in her rectal cavity spreading her anus wide ready for my shaft which I now fed in to her slowly.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," her long moan only stopped when my balls hit her pussy lips and she was completely full. Her head was thrown back and her eyes screwed shut as the discomfort took a while to get used to but I couldn't wait any longer and pulled out only to slam back in causing Fiona to let out an ear piercing squeal. The driver beside me didn't say a word he just smiling staring at the scene before him stroking a noticeable bulge in his grubby work jeans.

MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers
12