Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, "Oh yes baby, lick my pussy, then let Mom suck your big cock."

I asked, "You going to suck it dry?"

She whispered "I'm gonna swallow every drop of your man-juice baby!"

Our hands were all over each other; she knelt and took my cock deep into her mouth, sucking hard.

I had to literally pull her off of it, her lips making a wet popping sound when they released, and I pushed her over to the padded recliner.

She sat down and her mouth attacked my cock again. I pulled away so I could lay her down and spread her legs.

I wasn't two minutes into licking her clit and finger fucking her before she was crying tears, saying, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, gawd, I'm cumming!"

She was getting a little too loud and I was afraid someone might hear. She was in a trance, oblivious.

I thrust my cock into her pussy and her hips were bucking as hard as mine. She lifted her legs up so high her knees almost touched her shoulders.

For a moment I was concerned she might hurt her bad hip, but then I thought this is probably the cure she needed.

While I was fucking her, I put a finger to her mouth and said, "Show me how you can suck off another man while I fuck you."

She sucked hungrily, first on one finger, then three at once.

I pulled them out of her mouth and said, "Are you gonna be my little fuck toy?"

She gasped, "Yes, yes, momma's gonna be your little fuck toy."

And I said, "And do lots of naughty things?"

And she gasped, "Oh yes, yes, anything---oh god I'm cumming again!"

When her orgasm subsided, I pulled out and lay on my back. She knelt over me so her mouth was above my cock, opened wide, stuck her tongue out and said, "Fuck momma's mouth baby, fuck my mouth!"

Her tits jiggled furiously as her head pumped with her mouth clamped tightly on the shaft. It actually did feel like I was fucking her mouth and the harder I pumped, the more she liked it. I was amazed that after all her fucking and orgasms, she was humping my legs as she sucked.

I started cumming. She didn't miss a beat, and her mouth squeezed my shaft tightly. She squealed and swallowed, again and again.

A little white cum trickled out the side of her mouth, but she caught that with her hungry tongue.

She knelt there, panting to catch her breath, looking at the head of my cock.

She said, "Oh gawd I love the taste of cum!"

We both fell back exhausted. She looked over at me and said, "Do you think we can do this again?"

I said, "Oh yes, that was the best!"

She looked at me, truly surprised and said, "Really? You aren't just saying that?"

I winked and said, "The best, without exception."

She got a broad grin and with a naughty giggle said, "Imagine what my girls would think of that!"

END OF PART ONE

12