Mother In Law Nurses Back To Health

Story Info
Young husband needs a helping hand.
2.3k words
4.45
293.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 34 years old, I had been married for 6 years to my wonderful wife. That year, I was in a car accident and shattered both of my arms and a leg. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and all the while my wife was there with me. Finally I was sent home in a wheel chair.

My wife had used up all of her vacation time with me at the hospital and she had to return to work, especially with me now out of work for a while. We decided that the best person to ask for some her was her mother. Her mother lived about 2 hours away and she did not work, so she was happy to come help out.

She got to our house on Sunday night and my wife showed her what kind of things she'd need to help me with, then we all went to bed.

The next morning my wife went off to work, and I was there with Linda. Linda was a very caring lady and quite proper. She seldom swore , a true model of a mother. She was a quite attractive woman for a woman of 56, with a really athletic body and nice sized breasts. Before this day, however, I really hadn't paid much attention.

The morning went pretty un-eventfully, until after lunch, I really had to take a piss. I knew that Linda was there to take care of me, but it was still hard for me to say "Hey, can you help me piss".

Finally I decided to just straight out tell her I had to go to the bathroom, and she jumped right up and came over to me. "Ok, what exactly do you want me to do honey?' she said.

"Well, I guess you'll need to take the bed pan and pull my shorts down so I can go" I responded.

She grabbed the bed-pan, bent over sideways so her back was facing me, and started to pull my shorts and underwear down below my cock. I really did have to piss, and I hadn't even considered it a turn on, until I felt her hand lightly grip my dick and point it into the bedpan. I started to unload a huge bladder full of piss. God it felt good, then I started to notice my mother in law's ass facing right at me, and it looked great. I also became fully aware that she was holding my dick in her hand. I was almost done pissing and I could feel myself begin to harden, but I couldn't help it. By the time I was done pissing, my cock was getting almost completely hard.

"OK, I'm done, Thanks" I shyly said.

"OK, I'll go get rid of this" She said as she quickly pulled my shorts up and stood up.

I wasn't sure if she was just trying to avoid it, or if she really didn't notice, but Linda gave no signal at all that she had noticed anything at all. Now I was left with a huge boner, and two broken arms. It was then that I realized I would not be able to relieve myself at all.

Finally after an hour or so I calmed myself down enough for my boner to subside. The rest of the afternoon was pleasant, Linda paid wonderful attention to me, fed me, held my cup while I drank, and we talked about all sorts of things. We had always gotten along well, but we never really spent much time together, and I thin we were both enjoying it very much.

After a while, my bladder was full again, and I sheepishly asked her again if she could help me with the bed-pan.

She came over and just like before bent down with her ass facing me and slowly removed my pecker from my shorts. This time, my cock began swelling immediately as she grabbed it. As I was peeing, it got harder and started to point up. I could see she was a little flustered and didn't know what to do. Soon it would be spraying all over if it got any harder. Luckily I was done peeing and it stopped. It felt so good for her to be holding my cock, that initially I didn't tell her that I was done. I just let her hold it for a few extra seconds. She was happy to oblige, but then she asked if I was done.

When I confirmed that I was done, she started to put my dick back in my shorts, but I would swear that I felt her give it a little squeeze as she did it. This made me ROCK HARD. I was now not only terribly horny, but now I had this fantasy that maybe she was getting into it too.

Soon after that, my wife got home from work. She was happy to see me, and wanted to know if I needed anything. I desperately needed her to relieve my boner, but I couldn't tell her that with her mother right there, so I figured I would have to wait till we went to bed.. After her mother went to bed, I confided in my wife that I had a need to be satisfied, and she was very apologetic that she had not volunteered to do it herself. She quickly began stroking my member and when it was fully erect, she went down and began giving me a fantastic blow job. In the middle of the hummer, my mind started to wander and I started to imagine Linda was orally pleasing me. This got me very excited, and in no time I was unloading a huge load into my wife's mouth.

The next morning, my wife went off to work and after breakfast, I reported that I needed to pee. The same thing as before happened, I watched her ass as she held my growing dick, neither of us saying anything, but this time we both let it linger even a little longer. When I was done, my dick was rock hard and my breathing was quick, and she ever so slightly stroked it a few times before putting it back in my shorts. As she did this, I let out a little moan, and she turned her head just enough that I could see a little grin on her face.

This did it for me, I knew she was into it and I knew I had to have full satisfaction from this woman. I waited about and hour, all the while, my cock was still somewhat erect, then I told her I needed to pee again, even though I didn't have to at all. She positioned herself in the normal position, and as she went to pull it out, it was already fully hard. She pointed it into the bed pan, but nothing happened. I laid there wondering if I was going too far, but then I though to myself that I was simply laying there, no one could say I was doing anything wrong.

Linda slowly stroked my dick a couple of time, at this it twitched and jumped a little. She kind of pulled her hand back a little, but then grabbed it again. I had still not peed yet, so she stroked a little bit more and my rock hard cock lurched again. My breathing was beginning to get rapid and I was staring at her wonderful looking ass. Then she squeezed the cock and I could feel pre-cum leak out the tip. Then she slowly moved her hand to the tip and picked up the pre-cum with her palm and then slowly stoked it back onto my cock. "Oh my god...she's going to do it " I thought to myself. This got me even hotter than I had already been, and my breathing was very rapid.

Slowly and methodically she began to give me a warm loving hand job. She was very skilled at this art, using just the right amount of pressure, and going at just the right pace. It didn't take long, and all of a sudden my body shook and I unloaded shot after shot of hot white sticky seed into the bed pan. She slowed her pace and then squeezed the last little bit out of my cock. She stood up, pulled my shorts back up, then turned to me and said "I thought you could use that, I know you can't relieve yourself in this condition"

I was stunned and in heaven, I didn't know what to say, but somehow mumbled "Thanks".

After she cleaned out the bed pan, she came back into the room and went about her business as if nothing happened. Finally I broke the silence by saying "I really do appreciate you being so understanding. I'm sorry that your body keeps having this effect on me. I just can't help it"

"My body?" she said "I thought you just had built up tension. I didn't know you thought I was sexy"

"Of course you are, sexy as hell" I said, getting more confident, after all, she'd already given me a hand job.

"Well, that's very nice of you Michael, I had no idea you thought of an old lady like me as sexy:"

"Yes, I do think you are sexy, wasn't it obvious at how hard you kept making me?"

"To be honest, I was getting a little turned on myself" Linda admitted.

Now a light bulb came on in my head and I decided to go for it. "Well, since you were so nice to relieve me, I could certainly do the same for you...fair is fair"

"Uhh..I don't understand...Your arms are broken and one leg is broken, you... ahh couldn't really help me could you?" Linda stumbled along.

"My tongue is perfectly healthy" I boldly jabbed back with.

"Oh my....Michael...that's a little too personal don't you think?"

"Of course not...It's just to help you relax.."

"No, I couldn't Michael..I just couldn't" Linda sheepishly said.

"Nonsense" I said "Come over here, pull your skirt up and lift your leg over my face"

"No Michael...I can't possible ask you to do that"

"Linda.....Do it...Please"

She took a deep breath, and then slowly began to raise her skirt and she brought her leg up over my head and slowly lowered her panty clad mound o my face. Immediately I could tell that she indeed was aroused, the aroma and moistness was evident. I inhaled deeply and then started to probe her mound with my tongue. She let out a deep breathe and moaned slightly. I worked on the labia for a minute or so and then said "Take your panties off".

Linda stepped back, pulled her panties off, almost in a daze...she looked as if she were totally lost in her desires. She brought her hot pussy back to my face. It was a wonderful looking pussy, I had never imagined what a 56 year old box would look like, but this certainly looked much younger. I would never know this was a grandmother of 4 that was shoving her sex in my face. I slowly started about an inch away from the honey pot. I circled around, massaging her outer folds with my lips and tongue, trying to drive her crazy, making her want more. I wanted this woman to love this so much that she would beg me to do it again. I kept moving closer and closer to the hole that once carried my wife into this world. I was totally turned on and hard as a rock at this point, but still totally focused on pleasing this woman. Once I dove into the pussy, Linda was like a wild beast.

She began moaning, snorting, humping, screaming, she was absolutely lost in the moment. I ate voraciously as if I'd never tasted pussy before in my life. I must have eaten her box for 30 minutes until she finally collapsed in a sweaty heap, almost unable to breathe.

"Oh my fucking God" she said. "I can honestly say that I have not felt anything close to that in my life. The way you do that is unbelievable"

At that moment, I knew I had her for good. She spent the rest of the day confiding in me about her sex life. Her husband had never been a competent lover. He basically did enough to get himself off, she didn't think he was selfish, just that he didn't really know how to please a woman. She had only been with him in the last 38 years, and that her experience with me today meant so much to her.

After that day, things had changed forever between my mother in law and me. When we were alone together, we acted like teens in love, constantly experimenting and trying new sexual things. After a week of hand jobs, pussy eating, ass rimming and blow jobs, me made the step to full on intercourse. At first we had to be careful because of the leg, but soon we were like wild monkey, fucking all day long. I was living out a fantasy, fucking my mother in law, and she was trying to gain back 38 years of sexual frustration. We couldn't get enough of each other.

This went on for about 5 more weeks, then my doctor decided it was time to take the casts off my arms. I was happy to have my arms back, but I knew it meant Linda was going to be going back home.

Linda went back home that week, I started back to work 2 weeks after that. Things went back to normal for the most part for both of us. We have been able to get together for passionate love making sessions on a few occasions since then, but we both wish we could do it more often. She's trying to convince her husband to move to our town when he retires next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.