Mother-in-Law Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
I make real my obsession for my mother-in-law.
1k words
3.82
213k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of a series of stories about my mother-in-law.

So I'm just the average Joe. But I married into a wealthy family...both in money and in looks. My wife is the eldest of five kids, two of whom are budding and beautiful women. Now I don't want to take away from the kids (of whom I will have another series of stories about) but the most gorgeous and beautiful of them all is their mother.

Her name is Angie. She turns 51 this year but does not look an age over 30. I still fantasize about the fist time I met her 15 years ago. She would be 36 and I would be 18. Perfect timing, if I would say so myself but that's for (yet) another story. Angie is 5'7" tall with a very fair complexion. A size 6 with 36C breasts that are to die for. They've slightly drooped down with age but are true fun bags in bed. But her best asset is her perfectly proportioned peach-shaped hips. Doing her from behind is such a pleasure as her bottom naturally opens up giving you a very welcoming sight and (truly) easy access to all her fucking glory.

Now let me fast-forward to the birth of my daughter and the first time all this raging fantasy and pent up sex exploded (pun intended) and became a reality.

When I first found out that Angie was coming to visit so that she could help out my wife through the first months of birth I was totally ecstatic. We lived in a 2-bedroom / 2-bath townhouse and that would mean the first time that I would be under the same roof (at night) with Angie. At that time I had no plans whatsoever. I just wanted to see her again (after living in another state after getting married) and she did not disappoint. When I picked her up from the airport she wore a simple tight fitting shirt with really hip-hugging jeans. I almost got a semi-hard on just by seeing her. But when the customary hugs-and-kisses came about I made it a point to slowly slide my hands and palms over her love handles in a more caressing manner while my other hand made it to her bra clips so I can leverage her into me to feel her breasts meet my chest. God! I was in heaven. (Kinda hard - another pun, though, as my wife was in the back seat with my daughter.)

So the rest of the trip was uneventful and as we arrived at our place we just helped them unpack. But with me and my panty fetish I was eagerly awaiting her to "freshen" herself up as that meant changing her soiled underwear after 12-hours worth of travel cross-country. God knows how fragrant the panty gusset would be and I was already imagining the mixture of crusty pussy juice and musky sweet odor. I simply cannot wait.

That's why when she stepped out in a ladies duster dress my mind when into dual-overdrive. Now I forgot to tell you how my mother-in-law is not tall but she has very long legs which makes her look really seductive walking down any aisle and accentuates her slender figure. Thoughts raced into my mind as to whether she was wearing anything underneath as I am sure that she's already bra-less, noticing her pencil eraser sized nipples that I felt were so relieved to be out of those restraining bras for hours on end.

So this is where I made my move. Knowing the baby is taking her afternoon nap for a good two hours I coerced my wife to take her mom to the grocery for supplies and toiletries. This should give me enough time to rifle through her wardrobe and, of course, her inviting panties that lay down on the bathroom hamper. So off they went and as soon as the garage door closed my hard on sprang to life.

I proceeded into her bedroom and gently checked out her panty collection, being extra careful as to not disturb the order that she would recognize. And just as I suspected all these years, she was a prude. Another thing I haven't mentioned about my mother-in-law was that she's very religious. She goes to church. Hears confessions and does about anything a God-fearing person would do. So this is why when I started combing through her panty collection of string bikinis, high-cut briefs and satin-lacy thongs I started to gently rub each gusset onto my throbbing penis and leaving just a slight cum stain that should be almost unnoticable. This was almost too exciting for me already as it would mean my semen would now come into contact with her beautiful pussy.

Now I had to rush to the bathroom for my "happy ending". (I called my wife first to check how much longer they'd be out so I can live out my fantasy as long as I comfortably can.) But there it lay. My mother-in-law's panties. A pink string bikini with the front and rear fabrics slightly rolled up, indicating a hurried manner by which it was removed. As I unwound the pink material the crust goodness unfloded in front of my eyes and immediately into my nose. I gently placed it on my nose and took a hefty breath to capture its aroma. Again, I was in heaven. By this time my penis is in my hand while I held her bikini onto my nose.

Each stain had a different scent and story to tell. Fabrics close to the clitoris had a pungent scent of urine, obviously from the many hours of travel. The next inch smelled so sweet, which led me to believe he had some pineapple or sweet berries for dessert. And as I inched closer to the rear the muskiness indicated how she must have been turned on the entire trip as it was layer-upon-layer of crusty and creamy muskiness.

My hands are now beating heavily only penis. I knew that it would just be a matter of minutes before my happy ending was had. So I folded the pink bikini in such a way that the gusset was fully exposed. I stuck my tongue out, lay it flat on it and started sucking my mother-in-law's sweet pussy nectar. Wave after wave of semen, six weeks worth, splashed out that pooled over the bathroom floor. I was finally in heaven!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Every Friday, I visit my mother in-law at her condo. We play this game with each other. About 4pm, she announces that she has to get ready for Friday fish fry and bingo at the VFW. She heads to her bedroom and I sit at her kitchen island. She leaves her door open and I watch her undress, pretending I’m watching the tv.She returns to the living room and asks me to start her pantyhose for her since her arthritis doesn’t allow her to bend down to her feet. I get them to her knees and she just allows me to gaze at her panty gusset for almost a min as I gently rub her feet, talking about her arthritis and how she should start managing it better. She says thank you and finishes pulling up her pantyhose. Before I leave, she brings me her bathroom garbage bag and asks me to throw it in the garbage shoot on my way out. Their is always her panties that she just took off, some panty liners and sometimes even a pair of well worn pantyhose (very smelly) in the bag. I remove them in the hall and put them in my pocket before throwing the bag into the garbage shoot. She knows . I know she knows. It’s just innocent fun. It makes her feel attractive, needed and young again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 8 Mil was a expert at edging cock, looking down the eye of my penis waiting to see any pre cum that might be escaping from the head to give her the clue when to stop wanking me. She instantly stopped rubbing when she saw the first leak then she tightly squeezed my shaft at the base stopping the sperm from shooting out. What an erotic feeling, I wanted release but she would not let me, she was building me up for a gigantic orgasm whenever she decided to let me cum, she was showing me who was in control and who was boss. She eventually released her hold on the base of my cock when she knew it was safe to do so then leaned forward to french kiss me. She told me that she could feel our baby moving inside her and it was turning her on knowing that my cock had put it in there. When I finish you off she said, I wonder how many more babies will be swimming around in your sperm because when I let you cum it should be a massive load, with that she took hold of my raging shaft and started carefully rubbing it up and down the whole length . It was too much for me I could not hold back any more whatever she done to stop it, when it shot out of my cock it landed on her pregnant pussy coating her vaginal lips with sticky fluid. How many babies I had wasted in this pool of cum on her body was anyone's guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

mils knickers part 7

Two weeks after our love making she missed her next period. She was so excited when she broke me the news that our baby was now developing in her womb, she loved the idea that she was now carrying the product of my loins inside her. I must admit it was a turn on for me also, wherever she went during the next nine months part of me was in her belly making it bigger every day. My passion for her knickers had led to this situation, but now to me it was even more horny as I watched her get dressed in her sexy underwear. She whore the silk French knickers that I used to wank in but now they were keeping our baby snug inside her body.

However, she told me sex was out of the question while she was pregnant as she did not want to lose the baby but she agreed to masturbate me on a regular basis, and have oral sex with her on top. The first oral session we had was a real turn on, she mounted me wearing her French knickers, pulled aside the gusset and pushed her pregnant pussy in my face. I looked up at her belly and noticed it was just stating to swell, that was me inside her as she worked her pussy into my face with the lace of her knickers draped either side of my ears. " I am going to reward your cock now she said, for working hard to get me pregnant" Looking through her silk knickers I saw her take my cock in her hand and slowly rub it up and down bringing it near to climax then stopping then squeezing the tip and looking down the eye for any sign of pre cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
mils knickers part 6

I had just unloaded my second load of sperm inside my mil within two hours. She was still sitting on top of me and her subsiding orgasm was drawing my seed into her womb. My cock was starting to get soft inside her as she bent over and gave me a lingering French kiss, her large tits brushing my chest as she lay on top of me. I was hoping that she didn't want me to fuck her again tonight, my cock and balls were aching from our last two sessions together, I was exhausted. As it turned out she was tired also after her frantic movements on top of me coaxing every last drop of sperm out of my loins. She finally got off me wiping the remains of my seed from around her vagina, she took my flaccid cock in her hand and started cleaning him up with a spare pair of silk knickers knowing the silky material would be softer on my spent cock. She was now going to cook us a special dinner with sparkling wine to celebrate her possible pregnancy, she was convinced my penis had done it's job. She had two weeks to wait before her next period to confirm she was pregnant, if not, she was going to set a date next month when we could try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mils knickers part 5

We lay on mils bed together, her in her silk black nighty, me with nothing on. She started French kissing me and massaging my cock trying to get it hard after the hard work it had just done inside her. I must admit I was truly spent, not being sure how I could get my cock up soon enough to please her with another sperm injection, indeed I wondered how long it would take my balls to replenish the sperm that my cock had just put inside her. However, with mil expertly rubbing my cock with long strokes up and down the shaft then rubbing pre cum around the crown it was starting to stir into life. Within the hour he was ready for action again, she gently swung her legs over me took my penis in her hand and slid my cock into her very wet vagina and as she mounted me I watched him disappear inside her. She sat on me not moving, just enjoying the feel of my reloaded cock in her pussy before any action took place, she bent over and kissed me lovingly whispering in my ear that she was sure our baby would be a boy and she was looking forward to her belly rising in proof that my potent seed had done it's job. She had a surprise stimulant for me, she knew how much I loved her silk French knickers, she reached forward pulling out a sexy pair of white knickers from under the pillow, she then encased my head inside them tying the elastic around my neck. "I am going to ride you now" she said, my knickers will help you to produce more seed inside me when you cum again. I was so turned on,I could watch what she was doing to me through the flimsy material covering my face. She started to increase the pace knowing I was getting near to putting another load inside her, as came I hoped it had done it's job my balls were beginning to ache.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories