Mother In Law Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
We wear each other out.
3.4k words
4.43
110.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blitzz05
blitzz05
33 Followers

There I was resting on my hands looking down at Connie watching her breathing return to normal. My eyes roaming over her breast watching them rise and fall. Her nipples are still very hard pointing to either side, due to the natural sag in her natural B cup tits. I can feel my cock starting to get soft and slide out of her warm tight pussy. The head slides down her down her butt crack smearing our juices leaving a shiny trail of wetness.

Connie lays there staring at me with her hands on her chest smiling as I move from between her legs to lie beside her. I look down at her pussy as I move to admire my handy work. Her thick brown hair was matted and wet lying up against her skin outlining her pussy. The lips still swollen and parted showing me her vaginal opening which now red from the friction and glistening in the light.

I came to rest at her side just taking in everything that has happened. Connie looked me in the eyes. I noticed they were a little misty. I asked if she was ok with everything that has happened. She nodded her head yes and after a moment she spoke placing her hand on mine and said thank you. I smiled and said there is no need to thank me I enjoyed just as much. She said no you don't understand all my life the men I have been in relationships with only thought of themselves. The only time I would have an orgasm is if I did it myself. Tonight you made sure that did not happen. I was really nervous when you started (blushing) you know down there, pointing toward her pussy. I smiled and said you can say it, you're a big girl. I said you need to be able to express and say what you like.

I reached over and wiped the tear from her cheek. Holding her hand I encouraged her to tell me what she liked. In a slight broken voice she said, I really liked it when you went down there and licked me. I had no idea that it could feel that good. Now I said, if you want me to do it anymore you will need to tell me when you want it. Smiling like a shy little school girl she said ok I can do that, I think. What else did you like? The sex was great, you were so hard, I can't remember every having one so hard in me. You know Connie it was you that got me that hard. Just think you will be able to enjoy all that and more now, any time we are alone. Smiling she said it is a good thing I have my own place and winked at me. She rolls to me and kisses me on the lips and gently squeezes my limp cock. Pulls back and says you need to back to bed before you are missed. We can't take any more bold chances like this, besides you need to get your rest for tomorrow. I asked what is happening tomorrow and she said I am going to work you hard at my house.

The next morning my wife and the kids had birthday parties to go to. Just before they left Connie calls my wife and ask if I could come over and look at her lawn mower, after checking with me she told her I would be there in a little while. I went in to take a shower before I headed over. I got into the shower my mind raced with all the events from being with Connie the night before, not to mention what was to come. The combination of the thoughts and the warm water had my cock rock hard. Knowing I wanted to last with Connie, I decided to go ahead and take care of my hard on. I reach down with my right hand and started stroking my cock. I could feel all the veins as I slide down to my head that was flared and well defined. Shivers went down my spine as I relived the feeling of my cock entering Connie. There I was sliding my hand up and down stroking the sensitive area under my cock head each stroke bringing me closer and closer. It did not take long before I felt my balls tense up was shooting cum down the drain.

I arrived at Connie's house and she greeted me at the door in a soft purple robe. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She told me that she was so glad to see me and is so excited to have the day with me. I held her tight while kissing her again and she moaned deeply as my hand wormed its way into her robe and took her breast in my hand. Connie shivered as I rolled her hard nipple between my fingers. I looked down at her and asked if she was ready to go to the bed room. She smiled at me and she oh yes I have been waiting for this all morning.

I her hand and we to her room and when we got in I shut the door and pulled the tie on her robe, making it fall open. She was wearing a two piece pajamas that silky smooth and see through. I stepped in behind her and pulled the robe off her shoulders and hung it on the back of the door. I leaned in and lightly kissed her neck causing her to take a deep breath pushing her breast out and making her nipples to be well defined under her top.

I walk around so that I was now standing in front of her. I told I want her to undress me. Stepping forward she reached up and unbuttoned my shirt exposing my chest. She stands there running her hands all over my chest and stomach. Connie pushes the shirt off my shoulders and it falls to the floor. I bend down to meet her lips and run my hands up and down her back feeling every curve and valley. I straighten up and put my hands on either side of her head and guided her lips to my nipple. I whispered to her to lick and suck it, her lips met my hard little nipple and her tongue went to work on them. Connie got into pleasing my nipples making them really hard. I told her that was good and I can't wait to feel her suck my cock. She stopped and looked up at me with wide eyes. I asked what is wrong. Connie kind of shook her head and told me she has never done that and has always been told it was gross.

I asked her what part of it worried her the most. She told me that she gags easy and did not think she would be able to handle taking it all the way in and she has been told by her friends that cum taste bad. I walk to the bed and sat down and patted the bed for her to join me. I put my hand on her knee and told her I understand the apprehension. I re-assured her that I would never take anything past what she is comfortable with. I told her I would like for her to try and I would guide her slow and easy. She thought for a moment and said ok she would try. Patting her knee I stood up so I was facing her. She reached up and started to open my pants and pulled them down to my ankles, I stepped out of them and kick them to the side. Connie takes her finger and traces the outline of my cock through my underwear. My cock started to twitch under the pressure of her finger, she reaches up and grabs my waist band and pulled them down and off.

There I stood completely naked in front of my mother in law who has not looked away from my cock since she took my clothes off. In some small way I was a little uncomfortable with the intense staring she was doing at my cock, I started to wonder if there was something wrong with it. After what seemed like forever she reaches out and takes it in her hands and starts rubbing it slow and precise, like she was doing an exam on it, taking in the view of all the veins and ridges. Connie takes one hand away from my cock that is starting to stir and come to life. I told her to kiss it. She takes it by the head and pulls it downward and starts kissing the base. Her lips felt great on my skin. She starts making her way down my cock kissing and rubbing her lips on it. By the time she reaches the tip I am rock hard. The view is driving me crazy, watching her kiss my cock knowing this is the first cock she has ever put to her mouth. Connie looks up at me and tells me that I have a really nice cock, and she can understand why her daughter loved having sex with you.

Connie looks back down and is now holding my cock so that it is pointing right at her mouth. I told her to lick the head. She opens her mouth and her tongue peeks out and she does a quick lick and pulls it back in. I watch her processing it, and she said in a sigh of relief, it did not taste bad at all. I smiled and said they should not if the man baths and takes care of himself. She takes my cock and starts running her tongue around the head. I moan telling her how good it feels. This encouraged her to try more. Connie opens her mouth and starts sucking and licking it my cock head. I moan deeply and start moving my hips a little in rhythm with her sucking.

She could tell I was really enjoying it. She takes me out of her mouth and asks me to let her know before I cum. I nodded yes and she went back to licking and sucking. Watching her work my cock was almost more than I could stand. The more I moaned the more energetic her sucking become. Connie started taking more of it in her mouth, then I feel her hand cup my balls and gently rubbing them in rhythm. I could not take any more and announced I was going to cum. She barely got it out of her mouth and I started to spray all over her. By the time I was done she had cum dripping from her face and coating her top. She looks up at me as she strokes my cock making me jump every time she rubbed my head.

Connie takes some cum on a finger and puts it in her mouth. After a moment she pulls it out, smiles and takes my head into her mouth sucking it dry. She takes me out of her mouth and says they are crazy; I like how it taste, and waste no time cleaning it off of her face. I am glad you like it; you can do that anytime you want. Smiling she says next time I want you cum in my mouth. Connie stands up and we hug and kiss, it was odd tasting my own cum in her mouth but also very exhilarating. I took her clothes of and told her now it is my turn. I laid her back and started kissing from the top. I explored every inch of her body making her moan loudly when I kissed and licked my around her tits. Taking her nipple into my mouth I flicked it with my tongue. Her nice brown nipples tightened up and stood tall wanting more attention. Connie's nipples are very sensitive just like my wife's. Their nipples are connected to their clits and it makes them so wet when I play with their nipples. I make my way down to her feet making sure I don't touch her pussy yet. I want to build her up so that she can't take it anymore and tells me what she wants.

I kiss my way up the inside of her thigh slowly one kiss at a time. I can tell I am getting to her from the small rotations she is making with her hips and the fact she has her legs spread as wide as she can get them. Moving from one leg to the other inching may way up I noticed that her hand is moving towards her pussy. I stop and tell her if she want me to continue she better keep her hands away from my pussy. I told her the only thing she can touch is her breast. She gives me that little pouty lip, but does what I said and goes back to rubbing her tits. I continue up until I reach her pussy and I stop and take in the site and smell of this 62 year old pussy. It is amazing how little her pussy had been used. Her pussy had a wonderful musty smell that made my cock throb with every breath.

Connie was so turned on that her pussy lips were parted exposing all of her delicate structures to my view. She was so wet her juices were running down her ass and started making a puddle on her sheets. It took all I had to control myself and not dive into that pussy before she asked me to. Connie tells me to stop teasing and give her some relief. I smiled and said of course soon as you tell me what you want. Frustrated she snaps at me saying you know what I want. I want you to say it, tell me what you want. She reaches down and grabs my head and thrust my face in to her pussy saying I want you to suck my pussy. Hearing that I opened my mouth and sucked in her juicy flesh, I stuck my tongue into her wet hole making her squirm and squeal loudly. I suck her pussy hole dry, it taste so good. Once I cleaned up my mess I had made, I ran my tongue up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Connie started bucking as my tongue flick over the tip of her clit. One final buck and her legs clamped down on my head and screamed out I am cumming oooh fuuuuck I ammmm ooooh suck me. Connie finally started to calm down and release her death grip on my head. She laid there huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath.

I licked her cunt some more making her jump and giggle as I hit her clit. I crawled my way up to be by her side and put my arm across her stomach so I could lean in and kiss her making my cock press into her leg. She caught her breath and said that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I smiled and said well, now you are going to fuck me until you have another. Sliding over to the center of the bed I laid on my back and my cock flopped and hit my stomach with a thud. I looked at Connie and said throw your leg over and take me into you. She climbed over and I reached down grabbing hold of my cock I rubbed it up and down her slit to get my head wet. I slide it back until I felt the tip of cock came to rest at her entrance. Connie slowly starts to sit down on me and I thrust up ramming my cock hard up into her. Her pussy was so ready and it went to my balls in a heartbeat. Connie moans and called out oh god I can't get over how hard you get. Your cock feels so good in my pussy.

Connie just sits there for a moment with my cock buried in side of her. She leans forward and rest on her hands and starts sliding my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I moan and I tell her that she feels good wrapped around my cock as I slide my hands up her side and cup her tits. We get a good rhythm going and I suck her nipples into my mouth. I play with her tits as Connie lets out a deep throated moan/cry that I have never heard before. Moments later I feel her pussy start clamping down on my cock and I knew she was cumming. I reach back to the top of her butt and I grab hold of her waist and pulled her down hard on my cock and pushed my hips hard into her. Connie grinds me hard for what feels like an eternity. Connie comes to a stop and collapses onto my chest. While she lays on me I keep fucking her pussy. After a bit she starts to moan in my ear; ohhh godddd your cock feels so good. I tell her I want her to get in the middle of the bed on your hands and knees.

I take my place behind her, and look at her ass as I run my hands over her cheeks. I make put her ass higher exposing her pussy to me. I move in close and spread open her cheeks and put my cock at her pussy. I ran my finger up and down her crack making sure I play with her little brown pucker spot. I grab my cock and run it up and down her pussy. I push it into her again and started fucking her slow at first but quickly picked up the pace. I was pounding her hard, and her pussy was sloppy wet making noise as I move in and out. Connie started grunting like a wild animal and told me not to stop. I could feel I her cum hard on my cock again. Connie falls to the bed just a mass of quivering flesh gasping for air.

I grab her leg and roll her over on her back. Connie tried to talk between her breaths and I finally made out what she was saying. She was telling me she could not cum any more. I smiled and told her I was not done with her pussy just yet. I spread her legs and slide into her all the way to my balls. I arch my back so I can feel my cock strain against the top of her pussy. She sucks in a deep breath and quickly gets into it. I take it real slow, making sure I keep pressure on the right spot with each thrust. Pulling out real slow and then sinking back into her at the same slow rate. Her moans tell me she likes what I am doing to her. I leaned in to her ear and told her I love how tight her pussy is. I love how you make me so hard. She cries out ooooh yes you are soooooo hard, soooo hard. I want you to cum in me baby, cum in my tight pussy. Fill momma upplease. Hearing that I started fucking her faster feeling my cock rubbing the back of her pussy making her gasp with each down thrust. My cock head flared out real big and she cries ooh my god, your going to cum, your cock is soooo hard. Yessssss is all I could get out, before my balls tightened and I flooded her pussy with my hot sticky cum. I kept my cock pushed deep into her pussy until I came back down to earth. I lean in and kissed her until my cock softened and slide out of her.

I laid down beside her still breathing hard and exhausted. We laid there for at least 20 minutes before saying a word. Connie broke the silence with just one word WOW. I said yes that was great. Connie tells me if she was younger I would have knock her up with the amount of cum that is leaking out of her pussy. I laughed and said you can see why Julie got pregnant so quick after getting off the pill. I laid there stroking her hair and body. You know, you and Julie are similar in many ways. I leaned into her and kiss her cheek and told her let's take a bath.....

Let me know how you like this and I will tell the next part ..

blitzz05
blitzz05
33 Followers