Mother-In-Law Reema

Story Info
Story from India about scandalous liaison.
2.3k words
4.3
151k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day, when I got the phone call. It was my wife, Sonu, and she was weeping inconsolably. There was news from Bombay. Her father had passed away in a car accident near Pune. Three hours later we were on a London to Bombay flight, to reach for the funeral as soon as possible.

My name is Vinayak, Vinayak Pandit, but folks back in London, call me "Vinu". I had been married to Sonu, who is 19, for about a year when her father passed on. Actually girls in our community are married off quiet early, so I guess same goes for my mother-in law Reema. She is barely 37 and looks a scandalous 25. Many times I would tease my wife about her gorgeous mom and receive mischievous glares in return. Sonu knew I had a crush on her mom and would vigorously tell me, how her mom had always remained loyal and devoted, inspite of having such a unfaithful husband.

But now, of course, there was the funeral. The next few days, as far as I can remember passed away in kind of a blur. Reema was extremely dignified and calm during the mourning period. A tall, slender lady with kajal rimmed eyes looking on with a certain tranquility at the unfolding events. I must admit, Reema`s arresting appearance only accentuated the effect. She had been stripped of all effects of a married woman, no bindi, no mangalsutra, no sindoor and yet she was looking extremely stunning.

We were slowly coming out of this shock of such a untimely death, when more troubles started unraveling. The father -in- law had borrowed far in excess of his means, taking loans heavily for business and pleasure, putting even his own house on mortgage. This whole muddle would now require, at least, a few months of paperwork, before things could be cleared.

Until now, I had always been a bit shy and diffident with my Reema, but now suddenly I was the man of the house. Over a period of time a certain closeness developed between us, she would be always looking up to me for guidance and courage.

Three months had passed by now, and my wife had to go back for her job. It was now decided that I would I would stay back with mom in law, help her with the business transactions and then bring her with me to London. Even if Sonu noticed a growing proximity between me and the Mom in law, she didn't seem to bother, as a matter of fact encouraged it.

"Take good care of mamma" she winked to me, when Reema and me, went to drop her at the airport.

Reema has a rather very fetching nose, curved and well formed, gives her a very naughty appearance if you ask me.. Her eyes are pools of innocence, her complexion wheatish, and lips full and luscious. Her hair is grown straight till her waist, perfectly accentuating her round face.

But what really moves me about her most didilicious female body she carries, curvaceous and shapely, she could have killed old guys with a delicate thrust of her arse. I remember during my marriage ceremony my mother in law, while moving backwards, actually rammed into my dick ( quite by accident ) and left me with an embarassing erection for next half an hour. It was the softest rump I had ever felt. There is a bit of baby fat around her hips, the only evidence of age, yet a delicate slim slender waist. I know her boobs size is actually a 36-C, as Sonu had once told me. You can easily visualize her as one of those divine stone sculptures in Khajurao, entwined in amorous delights with a enchanted lover.

While returning back from the airport, these were the thoughts racing through my mind, while I was walking behind her ogling at her delicious posterior, her ass cheeks moving up and down, with every step she was taking.

While we were just outside the apartment door, Reema, turned around and looking me in the eye, waited for me to catch up with her. She spotted that that look in my eyes, and knew what I was upto, but quickly controlled herself.

"Vinu, I am just going to be a burden on you from now on. My life is so useless. Why don't I just k--".

She broke off in mid sentence and walked into her room, locking her door. I went into my room, tearing off my T shirt, when it hit bang in the middle.

"Why don't I just k--"

I ran to her room, knocked on the door. No reply. I tried rotating the lock, it was jammed. Finally I started banging on her door, yet she was refusing to open her door. Eventually I managed to break open the door, to find her totally doused in kerosene, on verge of striking a matchstick. What followed later was absolute mayhem, a violent tussle, fisticuffs, and eventually she was in my arms sobbing like a child. Next few minutes I comforted her, cooling her down.

What happened next was unbelievable for both of us. I walked with her to the bath room, telling her to remove her clothes.Reema refused, asking me to leave the room. I wasn't prepared to leave her alone in any room. Eventually I turned on the shower and pulled her pallu, removing her saree.. Snaking my arms around her waist, I undid her petticoat and told her to remove her blouse. She submitted dutifully. Inserting my fingers at the edge of her panties, I simply pulled them down, and then unfastening her bra hook. I turned her around, to look her in the eye, removing her bra at the same time. Reema stood under the shower completely naked, soaping herself, while I was just watched. Drying herself, I made her wear a fresh night gown, taking her in my arms, comforting her.

She spent that entire night, in my arms, talking, and was in good spirits when sleep finally caught up with us.

I woke up next day morning to a cup of fresh cup of tea and a beaming mother in law. She was very cheerful state, having got over the shock of previous night.My therapy had actually worked.

This is when I realized that the night gown, I had given her to wear last night was actually transparent. This lady was giving me a erection first thing in the morning. The lovely contours of her hips, her tight ass, luscious boobs, she was giving me a hard on and I decided to get a bit bold. I pulled her close to me, and gave her a light peck on her cheek. She didn't mind, actually blushed. My Mother in law in my arms was actually going red in her face, holding on to me, moving her long delicate fingers all over my naked chest.

I suggested to her, that we could go watch a movie, to which she readily agreed. That entire afternoon, we were behaving like two teenagers in love. Holding each others hands, whispering sweet nothings to one another and generally having a good time.

We reached back home at 9 in the night and there was a power cut in the locality. We decided to sit in the balcony until then.

This was a different lady I was talking to today, Reema had a smile dancing in her eyes.

"Vinu, my husband had never been faithful to me. I have never experienced love, like the way you and Sonu have…."

I was going to gently flirt with her, " Well, you are still so gorgeous, there is a chance that you will still find it.."

There was only a single chair in the balcony and I sat on it.

"Just wait, while I get another chair for myself"

This was a now or never situation.I caught her hand in mine, placed my other hand on her hip and gently swung her around, and pulled her towards myself, and finally that soft swishy rump of hers came to rest on my groin, giving me a warm pleasant erection.

We were both quiet for next few seconds, understanding the implications of the situation. Then I placed my palm on her hips and turned her slightly to face me, while she entwined her arms around me, bringing her lips very close to mine.

I believe I was the one who made the first move, kissing her gently on the cheeks, then on her lips and finally I frenched my mother in law. First I kissed her on her lower lip, then slowly and gently I moved my tongue over her lips, until her tongue parted and I could suck on her tongue and taste the divine nectar.

I carried my lady, now in my arms, into our bedroom. I had no idea that mamma in law would turn out to be an absolute tigress in bed. She pushed me on the mattress and simply slid my pants off. Pulling my dick out, she started giving it a hard rub and then started, rubbing the head of the dick, pulling back the foreskin, and putting me on a trip to heaven. She started darting her tongue over my dick, finally taking it all in.all the way in … good heavens I had never imagined mamma in law to be so proficient in a blow job

She got up now and got rid of her saree, while I helped her out of her blouse, continuously, kissing her on the throat, on the back, on her ear lobes. We were so excited now, that I just tore her petticoat away, leaving her in just a bra and panty. I gently kneaded her back, to bring my fingers to rest on her bra straps, unhooking the bra and letting it fall to the ground.

I pushed her on the bed, now, and started sucking on her absolutely thirst quenching, juicy tits. She has a light pink areola, very feminine, with mediumish nipples, just the right size and I was devouring them like a hungry man from a land of lack. I was kissing them, swirling my tongue, giving rapid strokes with my tongue and biting them occasionally to hurt my Saasu Ma.

She took a break now, to turn around, and kiss me full on the month, a few minutes of primal passion, ripping my shirt buttons and stripping me completely for her pleasure. This was a night when I had to make love to this beautiful woman. To make her feel like a woman. To love a beautiful woman, To make her feel love.

I slid my fingers now into her panties, and promptly got rid of them. Reena was now in her full naked glory, for her son in law to ravish, and ravish he will.

I pushed her back gently. I started kissing and fondling her on her thighs and near her vagina, on the Mons. I started swirling my tongue, before taking juicy bites of her flesh, giving love bites on her thighs. I started striking with rapid strokes with my palms on her vaginal area. After some time I had my tongue caressing her clitoris, flexing and relaxing it to drive her to crazy heights of ecstasy.

"Oh, My Vinu, my boy, come give mamma a good fuck, won't you? "

The tigress was now in hyper excited state, and calling her cub to do the job. She pulled me forcefully towards her and caught hold of my erect dick. Holding it in her both fingers, she guided it firmly to her wet pussy. Slowly but with a certain rhythm, I started grinding my cock into her, moving into a quicker speed. I started giving her love bites, biting her nipples to put her into a manic state. She wrapped her legs around me, locking me in, and was squealing with joy and pleasure, yet she was asking for more. She was scratching and biting me now, driving her nails into my back with every thrust.

I would occasionally shower kisses on her shoulders, on her armpits, on her throat, the musky odor of her hairy armpits actually had a aphrodisiac effect on me, pushing me further.

This woman was magic.

The smell of our sweat commingled. Our saliva was blended. Our sexual juices exchanged.

But the Bitch actually wanted more. Not that I would have blamed her. As soon as we had reached a climax, she immediately got on her all fours and wanted it doggy style. So much for a conservative, devoted, loyal wife, she was absolutely an bomb waiting to explode.

Getting down on her all fours, she simply brushed her hair back, and gave me the most innocent look of all time, and said :

"Vinu beta, won't you give your mama a once more, pleeezz ….."

Slowly I started pumping her, with slow to medium shots, drilling her, while at the same time fingering her ass, which set her into a erotic bliss. She started pushing her hips backward, ramming my groin. It was pure heaven. I started slapping her ass, pinching it while she was giving squeals of delight.

After we reached a climax, I simply chomped her appetizing ass, giving her a love bite as a culmination.

My naked Reema, my traditional, orthodox, devoted mother in law, in my arms, that night. We made love over and over again.

It eventually took me another 3 months before I could return back to London with her.

It's 3 years now, as I sit at my laptop typing this, by the swimming pool.. My wife has gone for a swim, naked as the day she was born, while Reema is sitting across to in a pastel coloured bikini

Reema, sultry and scandalous. Mother in law.

She stayed devoted and loyal to me forever.

So did my wife, but that's a different story.