Mother-In-Law Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mae shrugged, neither accepting nor rejecting my plea. She walked to close the door, turned and just reached out and took my hand, and led me directly back to the sofa, stripped my pants and underwear straight down and off, got on her hands and knees facing away from me and lifted her skirt up over her back. "Fuck me now! Finish what I started." The sense of closer togetherness I thought we were starting to feel throughout this afternoon and evening was almost gone: this was my mother-in-law; a glutton for just raw sex. But, I reasoned, how much closer could two people be than joined prick in pussy, so I did; lined up behind her, spread her buttocks and lifted her pussy, then sank my prick from opening to the end of my length in one smooth shove.

Mae lifted her head to squeal, arching her arms to unfasten her bra, as I pulled back and shoved in again, holding myself at maximum while she suffered happily through her first clamping orgasm. I reallydofeel happy if I can do this for a woman, and if a slow and fast motion can do it again, well, that's even happier feelings for both. Having been sucked off twice in recent hours, I was able to contain my own buildup, but Mae seemed to have an endless supply of successive grunting, groaning, moaning and squealing climaxes. I changed rhythms constantly, moving my cock around inside everywhere, and lifting myself so it would put pressure on her clit as an added pleasure. (The sofa under us was soaked with juices, I noted for later, sometime, cleaning.)

Mae eventually managed to say "oh, enough, I am full", so I pulled out, slicked my cock up her crack and re-entered another hole open to me. She didn't complain, as tired as she might have been; she pushed back when she felt my thick-headed cock push inside her rosebud of an arse-hole. I must confess: being inside here in her anus was/is a really stimulating position for me, and had become increasingly a happy place for my prick (as I had a fleeting recall of my other ex –Mae a few weeks ago in the same happy state). Mae, the one under me, surely enjoyed it, and the tightness, the different feelings to being inside a vagina, made it really special for my prick. It also allowed me to insert one or two fingers inside that vacant cunt and move them against my cock from both sides of the thin wall separating both entrances to her body; to feel that rubbing together wasreallyspecial, I loved it, and even more when I sensed Mae did also; if the stimulus was exciting for me, why would it not be for Mae? My additional finger tickling her clit might have helped also. She re-commenced her moans and lifted her body to push against me.

I paused, keeping my cock just moving slightly in and out, keeping her on the edge, as I glanced at the clock; my ears had been pricked for a motorcycle taxi stopping outside which would have signaled the arrival of Tin – wow, what a problem that would be! – But instead my mobile rang, the distinctive tone telling me it was Tin calling her, usual 3 rings then off. Had I been awake, I would have called her back; I had a mobile phone contract I never used the full entitlement for each month, so Tin called, I didn't answer, then I phoned her back.

At this moment in time, my prick buried in Mae, my fingers in her cunt and on her clit, my other hand kneading a breast, and my mouth in the process of swallowing her other available tit: I didn't answer, and didn't call back. This would convey to my wife that I was asleep, without me having to make up any lies; and her call told me she needed to say she was still out and 'might' (read: 'would') be out late.

I relaxed. Not inside Mae; for her I could redouble efforts to make her as happy as I possibly could. But relaxed myself, as I knew my wife would be some hours yet: with boyfriend/girlfriend I didn't know, didn't mind, frankly didn't care.

I did redouble, plunging inside Mae if not double the length, at least as far as physically possible, and she had vaguely understood the significance of my wife's phone call, letting Mae free to scream, which she did! Her climax must have hit so hard, and she bucked and writhed under my cock buried deep. I now had both hands to her breasts, roughly but lovingly trying to add to her excitement, prolong that feeling for her.

Then I pulled out and dug my prick straight into her cunt.

She screamed again as now, I came myself and gushed inside her with whatever semen was still left from my balls. Absolutely buried, with Mae's long nails clenching my buttocks pulling me against her, I gave her all of myself in spurts and drops, and then dropped my head down exhaustedly to place my mouth on her breast, lay my head sideways on that breast as I sucked the nipple gently like a baby. It brought us both down from the high of minutes ago, but maintained the ecstasy of the past hours and hours it seemed.

My cock was inside, deflating, but giving shivers to Mae. I pulled her nipple with me, in my lips, as I lifted my head; smiled at her as I let her nipple pop out, and asked her if I had now finished what she had started. She laughed tiredly; "Oh, I think so, yes. Well, for tonight anyway."

We lay there cuddling; so nice, a big, hot body under mine, albeit bigger than mine for sure, but arms enveloping me as I returned the affection and the pressure of my heartbeat I hoped showing my feelings. Mae sighed, so I guess that meant contented.

After a while, not sure how long in 'time' terms, but sufficient in terms of calming, and absorbing the feelings, Mae eased up to announce "Now it is finishing time, and I must go home, and you to bed." She leant back and kissed me for some moments, stood and re-arranged her skirt and bra. She was smiling as she kissed me again, opened the door with a "See you soon...tomorrow?" and headed out the gate to walk the 100m around the corner to her other daughter's house. I showered and tiredly collapsed into bed, eminently satisfied within myself physically, but still missing that emotional connection which these days always made me remember Pai.

Mae and I settled into a routine of sorts: she would come around when she wanted or needed, or even just felt bored otherwise, for sex. Then she would basically rape me, consensually it was to be sure, or goad me within moments to thrust into her. Sex. Just sex. A man and a woman, raw coupling, base feelings of love but no emotional heights ofLovesought or offered.

For me, that meant something was missing, searching for the elusive icing on the cake to be found, tasted and pronounced upon "Ah, this is it, perfect for the body and the soul".

(end of Part 6)


Mother-in-Law Sex, Pt7: Ex-Daughter Grown Up

Several months passed; Mae and I were together generally a few times a week. I didn't know if my wife knew anything or nothing about her mother and I coupling, but our home life was comfortable and she seemed not to find it a problem that I now never tried to force sex upon her. She either had her own supply or just didn't want it anymore (unlike our courtship year when we managed a record five in one day one time, but often daily or twice daily for weeks and months: not anymore). Mae's boyfriend was away in the Army all day, so our times together seemed to hurt no-one, and it was pleasurable, erotic sex for 2 people.

In late December that year, I was asked to come back for another consulting stint by the same company as before. I flew out just after New Year, and stayed in the same company-provided house as previously.

Within a few days, I remember it was January 7, my ex-mother-in-law, Mae, somehow knew I was back in the city, and phoned me at home after I had finished work for the day. She said "I have missed you, but more importantly for now: Guess what tomorrow is?"

She didn't have to remind me: January 8 was the birthday of my ex-wife's daughter, thus grand-daughter of this Mae. I remembered it silently every year, as my wife, Tin, flatly refused to even acknowledge I had once had a virtual daughter I loved dearly; not my natural daughter, but of my then wife with her first husband. But I had come on the scene after her divorce, when her baby was 3y.o. and for the next 7 years we became as close as a father and daughter could be. It was now a further 7 years since her mother had run off with another foreigner (perhaps with more money) and refused thereafter to let me have contact with her daughter – the girl I considered also my daughter. Therefore, tomorrow she would turn 17, and in a few weeks time at Lunar New Year, local custom would say she turns 18 under the dates of the lunar calendar.

Her real name was Yen, but from 6y.o. in her first International School, which I was able to provide for her, she had to choose an English-sounding name as instruction was all in English, not her native tongue, which of course we spoke at home normally. Yen chose Sally, and preferred to use that on every occasion she was asked her name. I called her Yen....(continued)....


Although I have made this Part 7 of my series, as it did start by following the earlier parts, this particular fantasy based on my real ex-daughter is leading my imagination in a new direction....

Please see my Ex- Daughter in Law series posted earlier

1...345678